• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.

darkflames13

Mobile Coding Heathen
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Not accepting invites at this time
Posting Speed
  1. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Male
  2. Primarily Prefer Female
Last edited:
Hey it's me Shattered I knew you username sounded familar lol The Originals rp lol
Ah yeah, I knew it was you. You've been changing your name every other day for the past month or two? Maybe? Haha.

So many familiar faces here..

@Meng - Come now Femme <3. You like to disappear all of a sudden. o.O

• Love
Reactions: Justin
@Akashi
I'm a sneaky little minx, aren't I?
I know it's pointless to say sorry, but I'm really trying to be on here a lot more because my creative juices have been flowing lately.

And of course, I miss everyone. ♥
I can't wait to RP again, especially since things have been going quite well for me.

Ah yeah, I knew it was you. You've been changing your name every other day for the past month or two? Maybe? Haha.

So many familiar faces here..

@Meng - Come now Femme <3. You like to disappear all of a sudden. o.O
Yeah everyone I know on Iwaku has been sayibg that lol

>Shamelessly Self inserts self for a brief second
...uuh
>Hugs onto Bartholomew
my child Q ^ Q
>Runs away from being too nervous to talk to people on this site

• Love
Reactions: Sailor Arti
...uuh
>Hugs onto Bartholomew
my child Q ^ Q
Mewmew~ <3 Adorable cinnamon roll~

And no need to be afraid of people here. We are all here with the same goal, to have fun and write a story~

...uuh
>Hugs onto Bartholomew
my child Q ^ Q
Out of everyone here u don't have to be afraid of me... even though my char isn't happy looking lol

Mewmew~ <3 Adorable cinnamon roll~

And no need to be afraid of people here. We are all here with the same goal, to have fun and write a story~
he's so precious I love him and so excited about him~! <3

I'm just nervous when I first meet people is all ; v ;

Reactions: Kitsune
Oh well that's always a nice thing to know, yer character is pretty menacing hehe
Thanks lol. I really like him and can't wait to use him in the rp. Once you hear about his history in the rp you'll get why he is the way he is lol.

Nevertheless, I'll try to edit my CS, make it look pretty and look for holes and stuff. >_<
Thing is, your character skeleton, aesthetically appealing or not, is determined based on the content itself not how it looks. You can have the prettiest skeleton out there but if the content in that skeleton is severely lacking that's where we have a problem. It's the same as having a plate of food that looks so good. You're ready to just dig in and stuff but the moment you take a bite you just have to cry because it tastes so bad. So I wouldn't worry about your skeleton looking as good as other people's skeletons but instead, focus on the content or the meat of your work. Make sure everything makes sense and lines up(with the story) and you have details(lots of them) and aren't just cutting corners. Remember that we can't read minds so what you might deem as common sense to you or something that should be obvious might not be the same to us. So take the time to explain those little things and don't leave the reader having to assume things.

It's really not hard to be "advanced". It's not like you have to be a high level or anything. But it does require putting more effort into your work.

...uuh
>Hugs onto Bartholomew
my child Q ^ Q
My son! GIVE ME MY SON BACK!

Out of everyone here u don't have to be afraid of me... even though my char isn't happy looking lol
I would beg to differ. I am the least scariest person here! (my character can be pretty happy looking blowing shit up) @TheStarNoodle , listen, Ma, you already know, I'm not scary xD

Reactions: MadKingJai™
Well, I'm using my phone for months now since my laptop's broken and god knows when I'll have a new one. My phone limits the number of characters to 5000 but I'll try to put more content :) I'll edit mine once the graduation practice is done ^_^

• Thank You
Reactions: darkflames13
  • Love
Reactions: TheStarNoodle
My son! GIVE ME MY SON BACK!

I would beg to differ. I am the least scariest person here! (my character can be pretty happy looking blowing shit up) @TheStarNoodle , listen, Ma, you already know, I'm not scary xD
Okay Misaou if u say so... lol. You might be but this is only the second rp we've been in together... so will see if ur are nicer than me. XD *insert skeptical gif* on my phone at work so can't look up a gif lol

Status
Not open for further replies.