Be "Prepared" (OoC)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Always beware someone who goes about calling themselves the Master. Especially if they go on about the drums.

• Love
Reactions: RaccoonKing
Meanwhile white haired Brother//antagonist can have more time to do this thing.
tumblr_n1fmty8V0K1rblf33o1_500.gif

tumblr_n4km25GdbE1qm3h6go5_250.gif

ROFL I DIDN'T EVEN NOTICE THAT PUN!!!!! I'm now very happy
And while you were the originator I must now insist on splitting the credits of that pun 50/50. I'm also putting a waver for 30% of your happiness too. (Damn unintentional puns are always hard to beat.)

Always beware someone who goes about calling themselves the Master. Especially if they go on about the drums.
XS5LK.gif

And I feel so damn proud about it.

tumblr_o0rn0xSkZC1ukp5zao1_250.gif

You know you look good (you Bii fc, you)

And while you were the originator I must now insist on splitting the credits of that pun 50/50. I'm also putting a waver for 30% of your happiness too. (Damn unintentional puns are always hard to beat.)

XS5LK.gif

tumblr_n7t1j5nHed1qcktaio2_500.gif

Why am I getting cursed at when I'm B L E S S I N G you with Bii gifs?
I'm almost offended.

I wouldn't have it any other way lol

Wow, I understood that. Oh my god. Why do I feel smart. I feel like I've actually succeeded in life for once.

The only time I succeed, when I figure out a reference without fail.

• Love
-doesn't understand the reference sadly-
2nk51m1.jpg

(all these gifs make me want to respond with my many anime gifs lol)

tumblr_n7t1j5nHed1qcktaio2_500.gif

Why am I getting cursed at when I'm B L E S S I N G you with Bii gifs?
I'm almost offended.
My love is tough. (Translation: I may or may not be an asshole to those I like)

2nk51m1.jpg

800412.gif

And I welcome them with as much enthusiasm as the gif above. (Which is also a hint for that reference everyone is getting)

XS5LK.gif

Wow, I understood that. Oh my god. Why do I feel smart. I feel like I've actually succeeded in life for once.

The only time I succeed, when I figure out a reference without fail.
jgqx5v.gif

2nk51m1.jpg

31fe5a4c4b808c91fa7a2d75d5724b91.jpg

Just Doctor Who references, is all!

My love is tough. (Translation: I may or may not be an asshole to those I like)

800412.gif

And I welcome them with as much enthusiasm as the gif above. (Which is also a hint for that reference everyone is getting)

Ohhhhhhhhh that Master! I see lol. Sorry, I'm a newb whovian.

• Love
Rofl, yeah I'm actually a huge scardycat and I can't watch it alone (don't judge me), so I only managed to watch the 11th doctor and some of the 9th

Well I managed to get a lot done with my male character (his CS isn't up yet though) I have a feeling I'm going to have a lot of fun playing him (fair warning, he's a HUGE douche bag). But now I need to go to bed.
Good night all!

• Love
Oo.
tumblr_niaiiadlsU1rh360do1_500.gif

Savage.
Sadface
Anymore unexpectedly attractive gifs of Bii and I'll be reduced to awkwardly staring at the computer monitor.

Rofl, yeah I'm actually a huge scardycat and I can't watch it alone (don't judge me), so I only managed to watch the 11th doctor and some of the 9th

Well I managed to get a lot done with my male character (his CS isn't up yet though) I have a feeling I'm going to have a lot of fun playing him (fair warning, he's a HUGE douche bag). But now I need to go to bed.
Good night all!
uS8DiXt.gif

(Jfc I did not mean for this gif to be so big but so be it)

As weird as this may sound, I like douche bags, at least in an RP. They just have a way of pissing everyone off equally that makes me laugh until it starts to become inappropriate.

Good night, Your Ladyship (Me, kissing up? Naaaahhh)

• Love
Anymore unexpectedly attractive gifs of Bii and I'll be reduced to awkwardly staring at the computer monitor.
Your wish is my command, even though I'm not granting any wish mentioned. Plus, those weren't unexpected, Bii is an attractive motherfucker and his face needs to show up more often, and not just be the third wheel in Zi Feng's and Ya Nuo's "gay but not really" relationship when Zi Feng is questioning his sexuality.
But now I need to go to bed.
Good night all!
Goodnighty!

• Love
Your wish is my command, even though I'm not granting any wish mentioned. Plus, those weren't unexpected, Bii is an attractive motherfucker and his face needs to show up more often, and not just be the third wheel in Zi Feng's and Ya Nuo's "gay but not really" relationship when Zi Feng is questioning his sexuality.
Ah Jesus the memories are flooding back. Let me just

Sinopsis-Bromance-Drama-Taiwan-20.jpg

Out of context how can this even. And although I support Zi and Nuo ship the most I couldn't have been the only one thinking 'If you shoved your face just a little bit closer there..."

'If you shoved your face just a little bit closer there..."
Still didn't understand why the hell Qing Yang was just standing there analyzing him. Like hellooooo, if you wanted him to find out about his sexuality you should have OBVIOUSLY kissed the guy.
Then again, my opinion stands.

• Love
Still didn't understand why the hell Qing Yang was just standing there analyzing him. Like hellooooo, if you wanted him to find out about his sexuality you should have OBVIOUSLY kissed the guy.
Then again, my opinion stands.
It was like watching a man trying to reach the end of a rainbow as a child. You didn't know why he never kept going because you hadn't realized yet that the 'pot of gold' never existed. Then years later you found out the reality of the situation and while you do understand, you just feel sad that the 'end of the rainbow' never happened.

And just like this scene, two guys who obviously like two different people won't feel attracted to each other in that way. Thus the kiss that never happened.

Why in the name of God can I psycho analyze K-dramas more than my own brain?

• Love
It was like watching a man trying to reach the end of a rainbow as a child. You didn't know why he never kept going because you hadn't realized yet that the 'pot of gold' never existed. Then years later you found out the reality of the situation and while you do understand, you just feel sad that the 'end of the rainbow' never happened.
cf8c786c0c0e445e809ac77fb7d0ad77.jpg

Yes, I am going to post this picture every time one of us makes a clever comment about something. Deal with it.

And just like this scene, two guys who obviously like two different people won't feel attracted to each other in that way. Thus the kiss that never happened.
My dreams are crushed because of reality. Not the first time that's ever happened.
Why in the name of God can I psycho analyze K-dramas more than my own brain?
You should see me when I analyze K-MVs. Shit gets real. Real quick.

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.