Be "Prepared" (OoC)

Discussion in 'ROLEPLAY GRAVEYARD' started by Sinopa, Mar 22, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This will be the Out of Character thread so we can keep the signup thread clean.
    Chat here with the other players for fun, come up with character connections and plot ideas, ask questions, etc. here.

2. So! I finished looking at the Interest Check and the OoC.

IIIISSS.
    Darkness manipulation
    Sound manipulation

Possible to play? If not, I'll keep trying to think of more powers to make my character stem from.

3. Darkness is taken (forgot to put that one up last night when I received it, brain-dead from being tired lol) but sound manipulation is all yours.

• Like Like x 1
  4. [​IMG]
    The gifs got a bit too real, sorry boss.

On another note anyone planning on being in Brooklyn anytime soon?

5. That's okay lol

Also for those confused about the "symbol" in the CSs. Its not necessary, its just a symbol to represent the character. An example (and only because I just finished the second season of Daredevil) The Punisher and his skull symbol. Batman and the bat symbol (it seems to apply mainly to superheros, but normal people can have it too)

I dunno, you can omit it if you want.

6. I'll take it then!~

[​IMG]
    정말 죄송합니다.
    Really sorry about that, we really did spam the chat last night while everyone was slumbering away. Whoops! ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

7. Lol its okay

8. Mkay those two CSs are accepted, good job on them, can't wait to see them in action.

@Commander Cheesecake
    The character pics you have are fine, but if you do want drawings (not forcing you to get them, but I noticed you said you were looking) I found some on Pinterest. Here's a link
    White hair

9. You're a life saver! I'll be browsing them for a bit.

• Love Love x 1
  10. Mkay, but you're not required to use them if you don't want to. This is your character.

• Thank Thank x 1
  11. Working on my fellow right now, actually, taking a different approach than my usual preference in characters.

• Love Love x 1
  12. How do you guys like my rick hybrid i got here? lol

13. I like him more than Rick himself lol

• Like Like x 1
  14. I concur.

• Love Love x 1
  15. I can tell you one thing about a guy with that much combat skills, you won't be able to see him coming.

That was really bad, I'm sorry.

I'm almost positive this has been asked in the Interest Thread but are we allowed to create characters without any extraordinary powers?

16. Like survivors??

17. Sure, it's all yours.

• Thank Thank x 1
  18. Thank you, and that is my only change XD since I now have ideas for all three and cant wait for you to see them^^

• Love Love x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.