Kanari +The Phoenix of Norindul+
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. 1-3 posts per week
Online Availability
12pm - 4pm, 10pm - 12am EST Monday - Friday (Not always able to RP on the weekends, but reachable if needed)
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Nonbinary
  4. Transgender
  5. Agender
  6. Primarily Nonbinary
Genres
Anything except realistic stuff.
This will be the Out of Character thread so we can keep the signup thread clean.
Chat here with the other players for fun, come up with character connections and plot ideas, ask questions, etc. here.

So! I finished looking at the Interest Check and the OoC.

IIIISSS.
Darkness manipulation
Sound manipulation

Possible to play? If not, I'll keep trying to think of more powers to make my character stem from.

So! I finished looking at the Interest Check and the OoC.

IIIISSS.
Darkness manipulation
Sound manipulation

Possible to play? If not, I'll keep trying to think of more powers to make my character stem from.
Darkness is taken (forgot to put that one up last night when I received it, brain-dead from being tired lol) but sound manipulation is all yours.

Reactions: NaYe
@Commander Cheesecake @Mischief
Lol while those posts in the signups are funny, lets try to keep the OoC chat here and the signups for CSs

tumblr_m4ud3kCo9x1qjq9s7o2_500.gif

The gifs got a bit too real, sorry boss.

On another note anyone planning on being in Brooklyn anytime soon?

tumblr_m4ud3kCo9x1qjq9s7o2_500.gif

The gifs got a bit too real, sorry boss.

On another note anyone planning on being in Brooklyn anytime soon?
That's okay lol

Also for those confused about the "symbol" in the CSs. Its not necessary, its just a symbol to represent the character. An example (and only because I just finished the second season of Daredevil) The Punisher and his skull symbol. Batman and the bat symbol (it seems to apply mainly to superheros, but normal people can have it too)

I dunno, you can omit it if you want.

Darkness is taken (forgot to put that one up last night when I received it, brain-dead from being tired lol) but sound manipulation is all yours.
I'll take it then!~

@Commander Cheesecake @Mischief
Lol while those posts in the signups are funny, lets try to keep the OoC chat here and the signups for CSs
d5277d44.gif

정말 죄송합니다.
Really sorry about that, we really did spam the chat last night while everyone was slumbering away. Whoops! ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

I'll take it then!~

d5277d44.gif

정말 죄송합니다.
Really sorry about that, we really did spam the chat last night while everyone was slumbering away. Whoops! ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
Lol its okay

Mkay those two CSs are accepted, good job on them, can't wait to see them in action.

@Commander Cheesecake
The character pics you have are fine, but if you do want drawings (not forcing you to get them, but I noticed you said you were looking) I found some on Pinterest. Here's a link
White hair

Mkay those two CSs are accepted, good job on them, can't wait to see them in action.

@Commander Cheesecake
The character pics you have are fine, but if you do want drawings (not forcing you to get them, but I noticed you said you were looking) I found some on Pinterest. Here's a link
White hair
You're a life saver! I'll be browsing them for a bit.

• Love
Reactions: Sinopa
  • Thank You
Reactions: Jihae
Working on my fellow right now, actually, taking a different approach than my usual preference in characters.

• Love
Reactions: Kame
  • Love
How do you guys like my rick hybrid i got here? lol
I can tell you one thing about a guy with that much combat skills, you won't be able to see him coming.

That was really bad, I'm sorry.

I'm almost positive this has been asked in the Interest Thread but are we allowed to create characters without any extraordinary powers?

I can tell you one thing about a guy with that much combat skills, you won't be able to see him coming.

That was really bad, I'm sorry.

I'm almost positive this has been asked in the Interest Thread but are we allowed to create characters without any extraordinary powers?
Like survivors??

@Sinopa
Changing one of my power reserves from Telekinesis to Kinetikinesis, which is basically the power to control and manipulate Kinetic Energy, which is really cool. Like Gambit from Marvel. I might've found my favorite superpower lol. This is Royal Pride if you dont know lol.

Watching X-Men: The Last Stand, but chars will be up by tonight est^^
Sure, it's all yours.

• Thank You
Reactions: Justin
Sure, it's all yours.
Thank you, and that is my only change XD since I now have ideas for all three and cant wait for you to see them^^

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.