Be "Prepared" (OoC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
cf8c786c0c0e445e809ac77fb7d0ad77.jpg

Yes, I am going to post this picture every time one of us makes a clever comment about something. Deal with it.
tumblr_m78llsih4k1rq09pxo2_500.gif

90% of which comes from the melting ice cream and the hand that's attached to the person holding it.

My dreams are crushed because of reality. Not the first time that's ever happened.
That is why I retreat to the only corner of the internet I've considered my safe haven since I was introduced to ships. Fanfiction sites. Where everyone's dreams can come true (Disney can sit down).

You should see me when I analyze K-MVs. Shit gets real. Real quick.
I don't doubt if I were to ask you to write a 2 page essay about an MV of your choice by Monday you'd have turned in 5 completed pages on Saturday. Excluding the factor of you procrastinating.

the person holding it.
Yes, this very attractive man deserves a whole bunch of meltable ice cream.
Edit: I found a better gif of Mon 오빠.
tumblr_n1jyzmARyF1r8lgn6o1_500.gif

That is why I retreat to the only corner of the internet I've considered my safe haven since I was introduced to ships. Fanfiction sites. Where everyone's dreams can come true (Disney can sit down).
Oh the fanfictions. Such a shame that I haven't read a single one that DOESN'T include smut written by 10-12-year-olds with no sense of punctuation or spell check.
I don't doubt if I were to ask you to write a 2 page essay
.. Do I get extra credit if I write a five page essay? Since it's my choice it shouldn't be a problem.

• Love
Reactions: RaccoonKing
Yes, this very attractive man deserves a whole bunch of meltable ice cream.
Edit: I found a better gif of Mon 오빠.
tumblr_n1jyzmARyF1r8lgn6o1_500.gif
And I just got it with the Reply system. I have no idea what makes that gif more funny. The fact that the man to the right has the most stoic face or the one in the middle looks like he's trying to hard not to laugh.

Oh the fanfictions. Such a shame that I haven't read a single one that DOESN'T include smut written by 10-12-year-olds with no sense of punctuation or spell check.
Depending on your ships I can offer some high quality fanfiction. Archive of Our Own seems to have the least cringeworthy grammar but for some reason that site mostly consists of gay ships. Not that I'm complaining.

.. Do I get extra credit if I write a five page essay? Since it's my choice it shouldn't be a problem.
If you can get it in by Saturday I'll consider it.

313cecc55f0a0855520793b05504292b98b9a154_hq.gif

These professor glasses are not just for show.

The fact that the man to the right has the most stoic face or the one in the middle looks like he's trying to hard not to laugh.
It's both. The guy to the right is too 4D to put up with his shit, and the one in the middle changes the most on camera and he's about to blow his cover with Mon's shit.

Depending on your ships I can offer some high quality fanfiction. Archive of Our Own seems to have the least cringeworthy grammar but for some reason that site mostly consists of gay ships. Not that I'm complaining.
Archive of Our Own sounds like some underground gay strip club. Which I could get into.
The word archive itself makes me want to put it into Korean and say it out loud.
아크하이브.
It sounds ridiculous, but I like it.

If you can get it in by Saturday I'll consider it.

313cecc55f0a0855520793b05504292b98b9a154_hq.gif

These professor glasses are not just for show.
Oh, this Saturday? I've got a placement test to put my sorry ass into college on Saturday
. Well, because that test runs from 9am-3pm and taking it takes 1-2 hours, I can make that essay work no problem.

• Love
Anymore unexpectedly attractive gifs of Bii and I'll be reduced to awkwardly staring at the computer monitor.

uS8DiXt.gif

(Jfc I did not mean for this gif to be so big but so be it)

As weird as this may sound, I like douche bags, at least in an RP. They just have a way of pissing everyone off equally that makes me laugh until it starts to become inappropriate.

Good night, Your Ladyship (Me, kissing up? Naaaahhh)
I like douche bag characters too, and trust me, he will piss off sooooo many people.
And I think I like the sound of "Your Ladyship" lol

• Love
There's a lot of chars not done or up including mines and the gm's so probably will be a week or so before ic I would think. My chars will be up by tomorrow, if I don;t get busy.

IC will be up when everyone has their characters up and the asterisks are filled out. Some people are a little busy so their CS are coming along a little slowly (me included, sorry).
If you guys want to get a head start on your opening post we are going to start IC at the same time as the post marked as "the First Wave" in the info on the sign ups thread (it has those 3 people and 2 of them are playing chess). If you have any questions about that or about CS please let me know.

@Sinopa

Can you link the interest check, sign up, and all the other stuff associated with this rp somewhere, like the first post?

It'll be a bit easier to navigate.

@Sinopa

Can you link the interest check, sign up, and all the other stuff associated with this rp somewhere, like the first post?

It'll be a bit easier to navigate.
I did, on the sign ups in the same post that lists the players

• Thank You
Reactions: Esmeray
My char will be done on Wednesday since I want them to be perfect.... taking me a minute but I will be getting them done soon enough^^

• Love
Reactions: Justin
Hey all! Just popping in to tell you guys that this rp is still going to happen, I know I haven't been seen in a few days. It could be a little while until we start, currently I'm extremely busy with this stupid math class (it is literally killing me) but "Be Prepared" is happening! Hoping you all stay with me, I'm super sorry about the wait.

My third character is going to come in later, she'll give out hints to some of the twists I've set up, and my second character will come in, erm, not sure if I want him to start in the beginning or a little after we start, (he's going to be so much fun to play) idk I'll let you guys know after I've figured it out.

Oh! Aka-tan is my new Co-GM!
Since Aka has been in many rps with me that were run by my previous GM, she is familiar with how I will run this RP. She is also an amazing writer and has never failed me when it comes to posting (well, she's never failed me at all lol, but especially when it comes to post). Feel free to come to either of us if you need any help.
@Aka~Kitsune

Well I'm off to bed, but I'll keep checking up for replies, questions, funny banter, etc.
Goodnight all!

Hey all! Just popping in to tell you guys that this rp is still going to happen, I know I haven't been seen in a few days. It could be a little while until we start, currently I'm extremely busy with this stupid math class (it is literally killing me) but "Be Prepared" is happening! Hoping you all stay with me, I'm super sorry about the wait.

My third character is going to come in later, she'll give out hints to some of the twists I've set up, and my second character will come in, erm, not sure if I want him to start in the beginning or a little after we start, (he's going to be so much fun to play) idk I'll let you guys know after I've figured it out.

Oh! Aka-tan is my new Co-GM!
Since Aka has been in many rps with me that were run by my previous GM, she is familiar with how I will run this RP. She is also an amazing writer and has never failed me when it comes to posting (well, she's never failed me at all lol, but especially when it comes to post). Feel free to come to either of us if you need any help.
@Aka~Kitsune

Well I'm off to bed, but I'll keep checking up for replies, questions, funny banter, etc.
Goodnight all!
Most excellent, glad to hear that things are still going strong, sure as sure. And of course, have to bid Aka a warm welcome!

Can't believe nobody posted this yet.

• Love
Reactions: Sinopa and Justin
I think since I have my Kinetic guy the most thought out for right now I am just going to get his cs done by sunday and play him... I might do other cses and bring my other two in but since I am having soo much fun thinking him over (he is really going to be a lot like me... my first char that closely resembles me if I was in a situation like this XD) so going to get him up Sunday and play solo guy and see how the rp progresses and pm @Sinopa about how to get my other two in if I do decide to play three chars. I really like to invest myself in rps that are going to be epic like this one, I can feel it will be epic lol... so one for now^^.

• Love
Reactions: Sinopa
  • Love
Reactions: Sinopa
Most excellent, glad to hear that things are still going strong, sure as sure. And of course, have to bid Aka a warm welcome!
Yeah, I'm not one to create rps then let it die before it even starts (That always annoys me) I really want to see this rp through until the end, it'll be slow to start, but definitely worth the wait, especially with all of these awesome characters.

I think since I have my Kinetic guy the most thought out for right now I am just going to get his cs done by sunday and play him... I might do other cses and bring my other two in but since I am having soo much fun thinking him over (he is really going to be a lot like me... my first char that closely resembles me if I was in a situation like this XD) so going to get him up Sunday and play solo guy and see how the rp progresses and pm @Sinopa about how to get my other two in if I do decide to play three chars. I really like to invest myself in rps that are going to be epic like this one, I can feel it will be epic lol... so one for now^^.
Thats perfectly fine with me. I'm also bringing in characters a little later on in the rp so I don't see why others can't as well. let me know and we can talk about how to bring them in.

Lol it's just like Babes to beat me to the punch. xD
Rofl yeah, I always sing the song when I read it. Its one of my favorites out of all the songs in the movies, Scar is amazing <3
I need to rewatch the movies, its been so long.

• Love
Reactions: Esmeray and Justin
I think you misunderstood... I have no idea how souls come into this. I was meaning that an electricity wielder would have to use a power source to begin with, a metal manipulator wouldn't be able to create metal from nothing - they'd have to have some metal available. A light manipulator would need to have a torch or candle before they could make their magic lasers.
Oh crap lol I'm sorry, I was half asleep lol I thought you meant creating a person from their manipulation (like the clone jutsus in Naruto) my bad lol. People require the material on hand except for a few (those few would have to tell me first), for example, Aka's character, Letizia, she produces a small amount of poison that seeps out like sweat which she is able to manipulate, but the downside of that is she has no control of how its produced, so it all is constantly seeping out of her, therefore she has to be careful around others. Another example would be like the one you and I talked about, where they can physically do something and then manipulate it.

This is all for the beginning though, later on (depending on what the ability is) they will be able to create it from nothing. I'm also thinking about loosing my grip on the single substance later on as well, as long as no one else has the expanding ability, like having Vio's Earth manipulation expand to other earth substances as well or Kara's electricity affect magnetics as well, and etc, but not in the beginning (I'll message you guys and let you know the new strengths and limits of your abilities when they get stronger, think of it as "leveling up")

@Karakui
Ethal looks awesome, I love her so much! Though the skills after the abduction are mainly survival skills.

Think of the abduction as "preparing" them for this apocalypse.

Status
Not open for further replies.