Be "Prepared" (OoC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well Kinetic Energy is the energy of movement and physical charge so... basically his body moving would be the source for kinetic energy or any movement xD for my guy's power. He'll be up soon^^

Well Kinetic Energy is the energy of movement and physical charge so... basically his body moving would be the source for kinetic energy or any movement xD for my guy's power. He'll be up soon^^
Yeah, that's one of the ones who are able to create their substance.

• Love
Reactions: Justin
I feel sorry for someone who's sweat is poisonous XD since my guy likes to run around and super energetic all the time... so he'll make you sweat if you try to keep up with him XD

• Love
Reactions: Sinopa
I feel sorry for someone who's sweat is poisonous XD since my guy likes to run around and super energetic all the time... so he'll make you sweat if you try to keep up with him XD
Then I'll be sure not to put her with him so she doesn't end up killing him on accident rofl

is this still open for sign ups?
Of course! If you have a manipulation in mind, let me know so I can reserve it, but be sure to check the reserve list in the signups thread to make sure the manipulation you want isn't already taken. The signups are here, and we also have an OoC set up for chat, questions, etc.
I'm super happy you're interested in this and look forward rping with you.

• Love
I'm digging the rather unique blend of characters we got going on, we just may very well be prepared for anything thrown at us!

Don't want to be TMI but I have been in the bathroom with my head over the toilet because apparently the food I ate yesterday has given me food poisoning so no way my guy today, just got over being sick but I will get up tomorrow hopefully... sorry and if you want to start the rp already than please go ahead, I would hate to be the reason why people loose interest if you wait around for me, but tomorrow I will try and get Kinetic Energy guy up.

Don't want to be TMI but I have been in the bathroom with my head over the toilet because apparently the food I ate yesterday has given me food poisoning so no way my guy today, just got over being sick but I will get up tomorrow hopefully... sorry and if you want to start the rp already than please go ahead, I would hate to be the reason why people loose interest if you wait around for me, but tomorrow I will try and get Kinetic Energy guy up.
No worries at all! Things have been super busy for me as well and this RP is for people with busy schedules, there's no rush for anything, so focus on getting better and don't worry, this RP will still be here when you get back, I don't plan on killing off this RP, especially with all the interesting characters we have.

• Love
Reactions: Esmeray and Justin
Considering the fact that I can't come to actually adding more on to the character I want, I'm going to have to pass...which sucks since I love this plot x.x

Considering the fact that I can't come to actually adding more on to the character I want, I'm going to have to pass...which sucks since I love this plot x.x
Awwww then why not make a new character? I'd hate to see you go

Mkay, so who all has finished CSs (with all the required fields filled out), who still needs to complete their CSs, and who doesn't have their CSs up yet?

Also I need you guys to put where your characters are located (Brooklyn, Manhattan, Queens, the Bronx, or Staten Island). And when you guys get the chance it would be amazing if you could PM me about what your characters are doing at the time of the rp (We're starting on Tuesday, November 17, 2020, at 1:56pm. Your characters will be doing what they normally do on a typical day, there's an example on the signups thread.) There's no rush for that, take your time and think it through as it will be the opening for your character.

Reactions: MadKingJai™
Mkay, so who all has finished CSs (with all the required fields filled out), who still needs to complete their CSs, and who doesn't have their CSs up yet?

Also I need you guys to put where your characters are located (Brooklyn, Manhattan, Queens, the Bronx, or Staten Island). And when you guys get the chance it would be amazing if you could PM me about what your characters are doing at the time of the rp (We're starting on Tuesday, November 17, 2020, at 1:56pm. Your characters will be doing what they normally do on a typical day, there's an example on the signups thread.) There's no rush for that, take your time and think it through as it will be the opening for your character.
My guy will finally be up Sunday^^

• Love
Still here but things happen yesterday and on Sunday that was just draining but my guy will be up soon... Real Life is really trying to defeat me but it won't.

Still here but things happen yesterday and on Sunday that was just draining but my guy will be up soon... Real Life is really trying to defeat me but it won't.
Lol you are not alone there, I'm in the same boat. I think real life hates this RP v.v

Mkay so I decided that instead of having everyone in the dark, wondering when we're going to start and whatnot, I'm going to set a date for when this RP will start. I'm giving everyone 3 weeks which should be enough time to get characters up and ready (The asterisk areas need to be filled out at least, and I still need to know where all the characters will be located).
The first IC post will be posted on May 9th (That's a few days after the semester ends for me). I'm going to be sending out messages to everyone soon about characters and such. If you have any questions, please let me or my Co-GM, Aka~Kitsune know.

• Useful
Mkay so I decided that instead of having everyone in the dark, wondering when we're going to start and whatnot, I'm going to set a date for when this RP will start. I'm giving everyone 3 weeks which should be enough time to get characters up and ready (The asterisk areas need to be filled out at least, and I still need to know where all the characters will be located).
The first IC post will be posted on May 9th (That's a few days after the semester ends for me). I'm going to be sending out messages to everyone soon about characters and such. If you have any questions, please let me or my Co-GM, Aka~Kitsune know.
Yeah my guy is finally halfway done so he will be up before than, unless I get busy but I shouldn't^^

• Love
Reactions: MadKingJai™
Announcement:

Huehuehue....My first as CO-GM...

Okay well the groups that the characters are in when the roleplay starts have been decided!~ Since Sinopa or myself didn't hear about where people want to start with their characters it has been decided on as well. If this impacts your character in anyway just message sinopa or myself and we can possibly change it.

Sooooooo

Onto the groups!~

1. Arima and Charlotte - Staten Island
2. Ethel, Jericho and Asuka - Queens
3. Iris and Justin's future character - Manhatten
4. Letizia, Zion and Aimery - Brooklyn

So your character probably wont be with these characters at first but you'll be moved to meet up with them as the roleplay starts.

If you want to change locations we need to know ASAP.
ALSO!
We need to know what your character will be doing in your firsts posts so please get onto informing us of that.

~.Thank you.~

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.