Be "Prepared" (OoC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because I get confused about the OOC and Sign-ups (AKA never really seen someone post those two separately) I'm just going to go ahead and delete all my OOC posts in the Sign-up thread so I don't get confused about that anymore.

I'm not perfect, sorry about that!
Thats okay, I do it because its more organized and finding characters is easier for me this way (I've been in a lot of rps where it takes me forever to search for the posted CS, it was frustrating lol)
It takes a bit to get used to so I understand completely.

Oh my god I feel stupid for not recognizing Bii as your fc @Commander Cheesecake

Also nice to see that there are more girl "prepared" (is that the correct way to use it??) curtosy of @Aka~Kitsune
Idk if you had a problem with uneven gender @Sinopa but I was switching my character back and forth just in case.
I guess that's a way to use it lol I really don't know. "Prepared" girl? girl "Prepared"... meh whatever
And I don't care about the gender ratio unless it gets a too crazy

PFT. I didn't think ANYONE would recognize Bii as my FC. Did you know him from Bromance or his singing?
First would be from the Drama and second for his song IN the drama. So much feels for a song I didn't initially know the lyrics to.

I guess that's a way to use it lol I really don't know. "Prepared" girl? girl "Prepared"... meh whatever
And I don't care about the gender ratio unless it gets a too crazy
I'll use it like all the titles I have no idea how to use: keep saying it until it makes sense.

• Love
Reactions: Sinopa
.... OH MY GOD. YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HIIIIIIIIIIII
tumblr_static_tumblr_static_14zzehqcmysgoogccsowcsokc_640.gif
HI xD

Reactions: Jihae
If want to know making two guys and one girl char.

• Love
Reactions: Sinopa
Sorry for making the numbers uneven then... O.o" >.<

Sorry for making the numbers uneven then... O.o" >.<
You actually evened it out a little

Females:
Arima
Letizia
Charlotte
Justin's female
My second female

Males:
Martin
Zion
Jericho
Justin's male
Justin's second male
My male

You actually evened it out a little

Females:
Arima
Letizia
Charlotte
Justin's female
My second female

Males:
Martin
Zion
Jericho
Justin's male
Justin's second male
My male
I can totally make a girl character if need be, shouldn't be that difficult, should it?

I can totally make a girl character if need be, shouldn't be that difficult, should it?
If you want to. Like I said, I don't really care about the gender ratio. Plus we have 2 more people who haven't put up characters yet.
Its up to you if you want to make one, you can have up to 3 characters and you've only made one so far.

I "primary prefer male" to RP with but I was going to make my non-prepared Survivor a female later on when they are allowed to be created. Unless I can get away with making them now in the pre-text of my Prepared Male meeting the civilian when shit starts going down.

I "primary prefer male" to RP with but I was going to make my non-prepared Survivor a female later on when they are allowed to be created. Unless I can get away with making them now in the pre-text of my Prepared Male meeting the civilian when shit starts going down.
Is she for a plot idea you have?

Had a very annoying day... I thought it was going to be a good day but nope.
But I do have half of my Air guy done, he's going to be a Heavyweight World Champion Boxer lol, so he'll definitely have some fighting skill to survive xD.
Going to bed now... since today drained me, but I will finish them soon enough^^

Had a very annoying day... I thought it was going to be a good day but nope.
But I do have half of my Air guy done, he's going to be a Heavyweight World Champion Boxer lol, so he'll definitely have some fighting skill to survive xD.
Going to bed now... since today drained me, but I will finish them soon enough^^
Thats okay, don't stress. This is a rp for busy people. I'm not even finished with my own CSs because of school work. Don't worry, work on it when you can and have fun with it.
And good niiiight

• Love
Reactions: Justin
Is she for a plot idea you have?
Possibly the daughter of a man who is in charge of a whole Camp of human survivors. The type of well-enforced places with guards and actual resources grown//made. Although the place is going to be pretty utilitarian and strict to keep things efficient. But to be honest if I'm going to go ahead and do that then I'd rather wait until the IC has moved on significantly to introduce her.

Is it just me or am I sensing some irony?

• Love
Possibly the daughter of a man who is in charge of a whole Camp of human survivors. The type of well-enforced places with guards and actual resources grown//made. Although the place is going to be pretty utilitarian and strict to keep things efficient. But to be honest if I'm going to go ahead and do that then I'd rather wait until the IC has moved on significantly to introduce her.
Hmm I'll have to think about that one and let you know. Maybe we can come up with a plot thing with that, if you have ideas, throw them out in a message for me. Although in the beginning of IC there aren't any camps yet. We're starting on the day of the first wave where everything is only recently turning to shit so there hasn't been any time to make camps yet (I probably should have stated that in the info, I'll fix it) but once the camps start going up that can be one of them.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person

Is it just me or am I sensing some irony?
Just realized that lol.
I am going to bed now but just wanna to show you guys what my chars look like just because I normally do that for all my rps just so people can get an idea of my char since I usually revolve my chars around pics.

Air Guy

Plants Girl

Kinetic Energy Guy

Now goodnight xD

Hmm I'll have to think about that one and let you know. Maybe we can come up with a plot thing with that, if you have ideas, throw them out in a message for me. Although in the beginning of IC there aren't any camps yet. We're starting on the day of the first wave where everything is only recently turning to shit so there hasn't been any time to make camps yet (I probably should have stated that in the info, I'll fix it) but once the camps start going up that can be one of them.
Woo just glad I got the idea out there. And be prepared for the collage of private messages I'll send you once this RP gets past the Z Nation stage. As for the plot I already have something in mind, sort of a story ark within the story ark type of thing. Meanwhile white haired Brother//antagonist can have more time to do this thing.

I usually revolve my chars around pics.
Dude same. Also

vPq4UOY.gif
to your well found pics there.

G-night.

• Love
Woo just glad I got the idea out there. And be prepared for the collage of private messages I'll send you once this RP gets past the Z Nation stage. As for the plot I already have something in mind, sort of a story ark within the story ark type of thing.
Oh I'm prepared, lol

Meanwhile white haired Brother//antagonist can have more time to do this thing.
White haired brother//antagonist?

4dcf58e960583a63fc77463c303dd2737a365aec8d8966fcd26450715b1d1d48.jpg

Oh never mind, I made a mistake there. 'The Master' I had meant to say.
ROFL I DIDN'T EVEN NOTICE THAT PUN!!!!! I'm now very happy

Ah yes, him.

Status
Not open for further replies.