Be "Prepared" (OoC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forgot there was an ooc my bad,

• Love
Reactions: Sinopa
That's okay, and I look forward to seeing them.

Reactions: MadKingJai™
Yes. Although I'm not sure I'll still be making one but just in case.
No, at least no for now. Maybe later on I'll allow a few, but the rp focuses more on the Prepared. However, if you have a plot idea that involves a playable survivor then I may allow it, but you'd have to message me the details.

Also, I'm open to plot ideas for this rp in general. Just message them to me. Though if they conflict with the main plot I may have to turn it down or twink it. But if you guys have ideas message me and we can figure something out.

• Useful
Reactions: 1 person
Was super tired today, more than usual so i slept all day. I will have my chars up by Sunday, since I have work tomorrow night, friday and saturday as well. I will get them up^^, but sorry.

Was super tired today, more than usual so i slept all day. I will have my chars up by Sunday, since I have work tomorrow night, friday and saturday as well. I will get them up^^, but sorry.
Thats okay, probably not going to start by then anyways, I gotta message everyone to make sure they know the signup thread is up.

• Love
Reactions: Justin
Thats okay, probably not going to start by then anyways, I gotta message everyone to make sure they know the signup thread is up.
Cool^^, just letting you know so if you don't here from for the next three days, will be getting on probably my phone or something but yeah xD. I need to find a new job with a actual schedule that I can stick to.... XD

• Love
Cool^^, just letting you know so if you don't here from for the next three days, will be getting on probably my phone or something but yeah xD. I need to find a new job with a actual schedule that I can stick to.... XD
Lol thanks for letting me know and best of luck to you!

• Thank You
Don't have work today... thought I did lol, so at least me Air char will be up by tonight and my other two will be up soon^^. Kinetic Energy Guy will be kind of like me in RL energetic loud and insane XD, and he has the perfect power lol. Making my chars revolve around their powers a bit so they could have some explanations of why they were given the powers they got... if that's cool, I know you have plot ideas and just don't want to miss your's up @Sinopa

• Love
Don't have work today... thought I did lol, so at least me Air char will be up by tonight and my other two will be up soon^^. Kinetic Energy Guy will be kind of like me in RL energetic loud and insane XD, and he has the perfect power lol. Making my chars revolve around their powers a bit so they could have some explanations of why they were given the powers they got... if that's cool, I know you have plot ideas and just don't want to miss your's up @Sinopa
Woooot! That's perfectly fine, that's a great idea!

• Thank You
Woooot! That's perfectly fine, that's a great idea!
Thank you, I was thinking it would be a cool thing to add in since some superheroes or other special humans xD do have powers that revolve around their personality^^.

• Love
Thank you, I was thinking it would be a cool thing to add in since some superheroes or other special humans xD do have powers that revolve around their personality^^.
No prob, I look forward to seeing them

• Love
  • Love
Reactions: MadKingJai™
Because I get confused about the OOC and Sign-ups (AKA never really seen someone post those two separately) I'm just going to go ahead and delete all my OOC posts in the Sign-up thread so I don't get confused about that anymore.

I'm not perfect, sorry about that!

• Love
Because I get confused about the OOC and Sign-ups (AKA never really seen someone post those two separately) I'm just going to go ahead and delete all my OOC posts in the Sign-up thread so I don't get confused about that anymore.

I'm not perfect, sorry about that!
xD who's perfect lol. Oh and it's me Shattered if you remember me Cheese xD

Working on Air Guy now^^

• Love
Oh my god I feel stupid for not recognizing Bii as your fc @Commander Cheesecake

Also nice to see that there are more girl "prepared" (is that the correct way to use it??) curtosy of @Aka~Kitsune
Idk if you had a problem with uneven gender @Sinopa but I was switching my character back and forth just in case.

xD who's perfect lol. Oh and it's me Shattered if you remember me Cheese xD
.... OH MY GOD. YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HIIIIIIIIIIII
tumblr_static_tumblr_static_14zzehqcmysgoogccsowcsokc_640.gif

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.