Status
Not open for further replies.
Geo was happily swimming in her own thoughts, and literally swimming, when Roy spoke up. Flipping right side up, Geo gave a thoughtful gaze over at Roy for a moment before a soft smile came to her features. 'That's right,' she thought, 'everything is new to him. He hasn't ever been in the situation where he wants someone to kiss him. This must be strange for him.'

"Well..." Geo started, looking up at the sky, "A good couple doesn't really have a set definition. The best you could hope for is getting along nicely, respecting your partner, and their space if they need it. To be there in case they need you and sometimes even when they don't. It's basically like a temporary promise to be a great friend to that person, while at the same time having extra benefits like being able to cuddle." She said, closing her eyes again. "At the least that is what I think it is. Everyone has a different opinion, and ever relationships at the least slightly different.

Roy floated there listening curiously like a child he once was trying to learn what his mentor was telling him. First came word of mouth, second was practice, finally was a duel to display mastery. Roy doubted relationships had duels. "Hmm.." He said thoughtfully. To be a best friend. Friends were cut down by his own blade or another's due to their failure. But he would try to resist such extremes.

"So respect... Space... Want and need? And promise." He said as if was making detailed mental notes. That means they would need to know each other to a good degree. Roy wasn't very social to begin with. This would be quite the task for him. "Geo, what's cuddling and extra benefits?"

Reactions: IceQueen
Geo was slightly amused by Roy's face. But it was to be expected. The man had never been out of a dojo apart from going to rip someone into pieces. She doubted he knew what friendship was. Well, he probably had some vague idea but nothing to solidified. It was going to be like teaching a full grown child.

Humming, Geo leaned back to look at the stars. "Well those kinds of things are usually not things people do in the bright daylight in the middle of public." She started off, groaning at her own words. "They are usually things we cant help but feel when we someone we consider a significant other. Like wanting to kiss the person, or just be next to them. Or more, inappropriate things." she said, giving him a sly glance before looking back at the stars.

Roy took a quick dip and came back up a little closer to her to refresh his drying face and hair. "These.. Urges sound powerful." And he would know. He could think of nothing but her lips for weeks on end. So strong his mind was unsure what to do with the new trait that had forced its way in.

He swam towards her and stopped at a float beside her, giving her a curious look as he was trying to put what he was learning into play. "I'd like to be beside you." He said hoping it wouldn't be a issue with her. But it was night, did that mean this was the time for inappropriate things? There were no prying eyes. Yet Roy wasn't sure how he felt about that. A kiss swayed him yet anything more might be the end of him. "I see." He said glancing out at the distance for a moment before looking at her again. "Is there anything more?"

Roy looked as if he was trying to put things into learning right away. It was cute. Giggling slightly, Geo rolled her eyes. He was so, childlike sometimes, for someone so serious, and she kind of like it. It made him seem less assassin like and more human.

Looking at Roy as he floated beside her, Geo hummed contently. "I am totally fine with that. Besides I am the one who kissed you first." She sated, before closing her eyes. "But besides that, we don't have to do much more. Everything in this is still new to you. I don't want to push any of your limits." She said kindly, smiling at him. "But you might not want to test me while you don't have much on." She pointed out, splashing a little water at him.

Roy remembered their first kiss alright. It was one that put the color back into his eyes. Strangely his vision did not fail as often since and when he was around her. This made him happy to keep seeing the world in full color as he always has "I thank you for the considerat-" he cried out as he was suddenly splashed and ducked underwater to escape.

A moment or two later he came up right in front of her and splashed her with a much larger water wave that completely soaked her upper half and hair. He chuckled lightly noting her apperence to a wet kitten which was cute. "I am not the only one not wearing much... I just do not know my way around things, yet." He said stating the advantage she had over him in that aspect and not knowing how to turn her on given their circumstance.

Geo laughed as Roy ducked to escape her playful splash. She might have just started a splashing war, but she would see how he responded first. The wave of water that greeted her face a second later was a little bit of a shock, and Geo spit water form her mouth that had traveled through her nose. Pulling back her hair, Geo dunked under to get it out of her face before splashing him back again, her grin turning a little more malicious.

"I know that, but as you said yourself, you don't know much. But this isn't my first rodeo. I know my way around." She jested. "You would be like putty in my hands." Geo whispered, passing by his ear before nipping gently at the skin. Diving under the water, Geo took her opportunity to swim away and see if he would follow her to either return the favor or figure something else out about her. This sure was a first for her. Most of the guys she dated knew every move to make a girl weak at the knees.

Roy was a fast learner with the right teacher. He was sure of Geo's skill yet that didn't make him any less curious if she could back her words. "I don't know, the last time I expected a large fight I was a little disappointed.." He said in his own way teasing her. Maybe he was treading upon her specialty skill.

Carefully Roy came after her keeping up the pressure. "May not be your first rodeo but once I get a good grasp on the reigns, I'll show you no two men are not the same..." Now he was before her, inches away from her face like he was silently calling out that side to her. See if she held up her end of the bargain for once and learn something new.

Grinning, Geo watched as Roy followed after her. Roy sure did catch on quick, and did not disappoint either. Grinning up at him, Geo pursed her lips. "Well this is a whole different kind of war Roy. A dangerous one if you flirt too close to the line. But seeing as your job is doing just that, I don't think we will have a problem."

Looking up at Roy, who was now moving towards her. She knew him not even trying, him just succumbing to want and need could make her go weak at the knees, so she wasn't entirely sure about teaching him the ways of romance. But she just could not back down from the challenge. Grinning, Geo pressed her lips firmly against his, her hand weaving into his hair easily as she tugged his head towards hers.

Roy's hands slipped to her waist as the two met in the middle for a deep and passionate kiss. It was one just like their first except more drawn out. Tilting his head he lip locked with her and moved his hands up and down her sides. He wanted to learn, yet he also wanted to teach Geo a thing or two. Sadly this was not his field of expertise. One day however, he would try to make it so.

Just then Roy hardly caught it. A footfall that crunched a small twig. He froze, going rigid with Geo in his arms. Something or someone was upon them. He broke the kiss preemptively looking at her in his eyes trying to tell her something was there. "Maybe this isn't the best time..." He said softly, hating to back down from his own issued challenge. "We may have company..." He whispered, trying to remain composed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Geo was quite enjoying the kiss he was giving her, considering it was a challenge. For someone who didn't kiss much, he sure did know how to make her melt. Geo was going to go more in depth, maybe give him a hickey or two, but Roy's freeze made her stop in her tracks. Looking out at the forest behind them, Geo slowly let go of Roy, nodding slightly. "I'll grab my gun." She mumbled, giving him a longing glance before slowly moving towards the other side of the pool where her clothing was.

Grasping her pistol firmly, Geo moved to get out of the pool, gun drawn as she awaited anyone coming out of the bushes.

Roy broke away as well, his drive shattered so he could once again refocus on a mission at hand. There was no sense is being quiet or letting them get away. Roy splashed the water and grasped his sword, shooting off into the thick bushes that surrounded him.

There was a lot of rustling and tussling before a man in black was tossed effortlessly out of the bushes and before Geo. It was James. Instantly a sword was at his throat. "Who are you..." Roy said lowly. "Who the hell are you and why are you with Geo?! Wait... You're a ninja?! Geo what the hell!" James shouted, turning to look at her.

Geo had her gun trained in the bushes where Rpy had disappeared. It didn't take long for a familiar form to be chucked out in front of her. Walking forwards, Geo shook her head. "Spying on me is a new low James." She said flatly, crouching down in front of him. "I would have expected you to have more trust in me."

Standing up again, Geo went for her suit, grabbing the top. "Well I wouldn't expect the likes of you to understand how it feels to be trapped into your damn job." She added, sliding the cloth over her head. Walking back over to James, she took her pistol and flicked away some of his hair, her gun trained on him. "And if you say a word to anyone I will have your head on my wall." She added, glaring at him. "We will hunt you down if we have to." Walking back over to Roy, Geo stood beside him, gun trained on his head.

• Love
Reactions: Aster
Not once did James even glance at Roy yet the expression on his face said he was angry and hurt all at the same time. "This is how you back door us? Me? After all the ninja's you've killed you end up with one?" Roy dropped the sword from the man's throat since Geo had the gun trained on his head at point blank range. "I... Can't believe it Geo seriously. Come on tell me this is come deep cover mission just to kill this guy while he sleeps." Roy shook his head and decked James with a hard right hook sending him tumbling to the ground. "Enough. Stay down if you know what is good for you." Roy said, his tone warning.

James complied. Face dirty with dirt and fresh tears of anger and sadness streaming down his cheek. He had warn the battle but the war was just beginning. Roy had gathered his clothes as well as her own and brought them to her. In the middle of settling her clothes down, he noticed a blinking red light on the back of her pants leg. Roy took it and held it up showing her the tracking device. "So this is why you've been acting so funny and distant lately... Damn it to hell Geo..." James muttered wishing he hadn't even found out the reason behind her actions.

Geo watched Roy drop his sword, her chest rising and falling slowly. James spat out words with hatred, anger, disgust. Believe it or not, she didn't like to think of Roy as just a Ninja. The thought of him just saying that made her blood boil. She didn't let it show. She kept her breaths calm as stared at him. Roy pulled off her tracking device. One she would have liked to know about.

Now satisfied that Roy wasn't going to chop Jame's head off, Geo turned her gun back to James. "Things in life don't always happen like we want it too. This happened to be a stroke of luck. I would like to think you could trust your partner more than trying to track her down." She said, glancing up at the device. Taking the thing, she slammed it into his chest. "You take the stupid little tracking device back to the city and shoot it. Make sure they will never know you were here." She growled, grabbing his chest. "And you go back to bed like nothing is wrong. You tell a soul and I will have you on the other end of my gun, and I don't miss." She said, gritting her teeth. With a shove, Geo pushed him back, taking the back of her pistol in hand. "And this, is for calling him just a ninja." She added, pistol whipping him across the face. His body went limp underneath her, and Geo stood up, flipping her hair over her head.

Turning back to Roy, Geo exhaled, sinking back a bit. She grabbed her clothes from Roy, giving a tight smile. "Thanks." she added, sliding on the lower half of her suit and starting to wring out her hair.

James fell over from the blow to his head. He was out cold and surely wouldn't wake for a while after a angry strike like that. But it was good to see Geo was well enough to even preform the strike without her arm snapping. Roy may have not been too in tune with his own feelings, but he could identify some within others. "To him I am nothing more than another target. Because he has strong feelings for you." Roy took another look down at James knocked out on the cold ground and began to get dressed himself. Once that was done, Roy took his sword and stabbed the tracking device to ease their troubles. "We should get going."

This time as they left they took the path back through the woods. It was dark but quiet and Roy felt most comfortable here. "... No one has ever called me anything more than a ninja..." Roy woke up as if he'd been in deep thought for a while. "It's different to hear something new apart from what you've always been told. Thank you, Geo."

Geo looked back at James as Roy commented on the man having strong feelings for her. "Yeah, well then he should have manned up and confessed." She grumbled, kicking his leg slightly. "Doesn't matter anymore. I should get back and pack my bags. It won't be long before they start to figure things out." She mumbled, shoving her pistol in its holster. She felt angry, her blood pumping through her veins. She hated to do this to him but he had left her no choice.

Walking silently along Roy for a while, Geo stewed in her own thoughts. She felt like she was going to be sick, but at the same time a huge weight had settled down upon her. Her hand instinctively reached out for Roy's, seeking some form of comfort. Grasping onto it, Geo let her fingers mesh between his, which in turn pulled them together. "It's no problem. After all, I have never seen someone as more than a ninja either. It's nice to see a change." She mumbled, her gaze still laser focused ahead. Her shoulders were tense, she carried herself stiffly.

Roy began to think about if James had actually confessed before Geo had the chance to come to the meeting point what would've happened. He seemed to know her well enough. The two had history. But was it too late to salvage what they had? The soft hand gripping his ungloved hand snapped him out of his thoughts. Roy glanced over at her and despite recently soaking in the hot tub, she was once again stiff. Perhaps she was in her head as much as he was earlier. The ninja had seen this once before. Almost the same situation. The woman was going into a office building all dressed up as if she was going for an interview. She was just as stiff as Geo was before the man took and hugged her tightly. She had appeared to calm down afterwards so Roy tried that. Turning, he tugged her so she became a little off balance, yet fell right into his open chest and tight embrace.

She could feel his hand rubbing the ends of her hair down to her back soothingly. "There is something about your body against mine..." Roy whispered, shutting his eyes and keeping her close. "I will keep you safe.. Even if it cost me my life.. Please do not be worried or angry..." He didn't like seeing her this way. She was to relax not get more rilled up for a reason so small. "Calm down." His distant voice whispered into her ear as if he was trying to put her to sleep.

Geo was still lost in her thoughts when Roy tugged on her hand. Yelping a bit, Geo landed gently into his chest, his warm arms surrounding her. She stayed still for a moment before all the tension released from her shoulders. Heaving a sigh, Geo buried her face into his chest, closing her own eyes. The beat of his heart and the warmth of his arms around her left her feeling all warm and fuzzy. His hands soothed down her damp hair against her back.

"I know you will." She mumbled gently, a soft smile coming to her face. "It's just hard to find yourself facing your friends as a different person." She mumbled, opening her eyes again. Her arms had snaked back around Roy, pulling his chest close to her head. "I'll be alright. It will just take some time." She mumbled, letting her breaths even out, her heart beat matching his as they stood there, embracing. "I really like it when you hug me. It feels soothing." She admitted bluntly, looking up at Roy. "I just want to be like this more often, but it is going to take a while. I have to make sure James won't blab, and all that kind of stuff." She mumbled, looking away for a moment before staring back at him.

Reactions: Aster
Roy nodded feeling the same way. He wish he could capture this moment from a different angle. Just to see how the two opposites looked when they attracted to one another. Everything was still yet perfect in this moment. He wished he could keep it this way if only for a little while longer. "I know. I enjoy it as well." He said as well. Maybe they could be more like this or even more without the interventions. It was surely something to look forward to.

"You know I won't be too far away if you need me..." He said softly as she turned her gaze up to look up at him. He know he couldn't be too close to her due to their seperate paths, but he was willing to drop what he was doing to ensure her safety. But for tonight? The least he could do was see her home. Lifting her up, he let he reside in his chest as he carried her back to the city. "Where do you live?" He asked. Now if was his turn to see how she lived.

Status
Not open for further replies.