Status
Not open for further replies.
Geo let herself sink into his embrace, thankful for the few moments of peace she got to enjoy his embrace. Gentle, and soft skin pressing against her own. Flushed cheeks and gleaming silver eyes staring down at her caringly. With a smile, Geo gave him one last squeeze before he picked her up. "I know." She mumbled, letting her eyes close as he headed back to the city. It wouldn't be long, she knew that. But maybe she could invite him to stay. The place she lived was outside the group, no cameras, no bugs, no nothing. Just her own place. "Tallest residentiall building in the city, near the south end." She said, her muscles leaning into Roy's.

The walk home was swift and mostly silent, Roy's muscles moving underneath her with ease. Ninjas made wall running and leaping look so easy, and so did assassins, but when you were being held by one, you could feel every single muscle at work. Stride after stride, Geo was lulled almost to sleep in Roy's arms. She could see the outline of his features shining in the moon, pitch black hair whipping gently around his face.

Despite the name, South End was the nicer part of the city. Everything was always under construction there but everything was crips, clean, new. This was where the rich and powerful laid their head, plotting on how they would get over on their neighbor whom they did not like.

Roy could wallrun in his sleep and could even spiral through the air if he timed a leap with his sword. Years of practice and experience made an unforgettable teacher. He had forgoed putting his mask on since he knew was gazing at him. Those eyes so focused with intent on delivering her home safely. Now that he thought about it, he needed to work out again. Especially if he was going to carry her with ease as he enjoyed doing.

The building she spoke of was spotted. Since it was too tall to run up, he took the lower route leaping off of a building, sailing over the street and landing behind a hedge out of sight. Lightly he sat her down and looked at the entrance. "Are you sure this is safe?" He wondered. This was a little far from subtle but what'd he know? Long as she was comfortable with it.

Reactions: IceQueen
Geo found the ride soothing, and she spent her time observing Roy's features. He was battered and scarred in a way most of her profession where. Geo was like my enough not to have any face scars. She did have quite a few scars on her back and stomach though. She doubted if Roy remembered. As soon as she was out of the job she was going to get another ear per icing. She already had a few.

Soon enough though, they had landed close to her building, although it was not the most ideal spot. Looking up at Rpy, Geo nodded gently. Placing her hands on the edge of his suit, sh straightened it out a bit, just to busy her hands and avoid eye contact. "My room is on the top floor, you can knock on the window if you feel like staying a little longer." She added, finally meeting his gaze again. Her cheeks flushed. Standing back on her tippy toes, Geo have Roy a peck on the lips before heading out of the brush. It didn't take long for her to pass through the front door, and into the elvatpr. They were used to her strange schedule. As soon as she arrived inside her apartment, Geo headed for the shower to properly clean herself.

Roy hardly ever cared about his apperence but none the less he allowed Geo to keep going with what she was doing simply standing there, and taking it along with her kiss. Roy noticed she became extremely shy when she wanted one which he found cute. Nodding to her statement, as she walked away his gaze turned upwards peering to the heavens to see the top of the building. It was really high up, but nothing a ninja hadn't done before.

He ran up the wall and fight the ledge to the first floor, pulling himself up while trying to stay out of the windowsill. Most were sleep. However, Roy did stumble upon a few people sharing intimate time with themselves or strange bedfellows. Never before had Roy even considered indulging in such acts. Finally he got to the top floor and yanked himself up. He wasn't so sure which was heard but he guessed it was the one with the window cracked open for him. He saw himself inside and looked about the cozy apartment. It sure was bigger than his cabin and held a lot more to it.

Though Geo's apartment was big wig soft furniture, it didn't look very lived in. There was little to no walls, you could see straight from the kitchen to her bed, which had sheets half hazardously thrown over it. Geo was in a large band t shirt and her underwear when she got out of the bathroom, the smell of lavender and rain pouring out of her bathroom.

Looking up at Rpy, Geo offered up a smile. "Well I guess you did come." She said, walking up behind him and shutting the window so the cold air wouldn't be let in. "I'm surprised. Well not really but you know. It's the thought that counts." She said, looking at him. "Do you want a shirt to wear instead of your suit, or are you fine in just that?" She asked him.

Roy had closed his eyes and took in the sweet smells that began to waft across his nose. It was so intense he could almost taste it, and made his stomach growl as she passed closely. He never really experienced the luxury of wearing regular clothes though there have been times he thought of buying a pair and try to blend in to the norm for a while. "It's fine. I'm okay in this."

He began to walk about her place, examining things such as the tv or the couch then her kitchen which had a box of pizza laying about. "This really isn't good for you." Roy called out, though he did enjoy the smell of pizza. If he knew how to use some of the appliances in the kitch, perhaps he could make something decent for her to eat. "Maybe you can show me how to use this..." He said examining the stainless steel stove. Nothing was touched due to not wanting to set anything on fire.

Geo watched as Roy started to wander about the place. His first comment about the pizza made her groan. "Sorry I was never taught how to cook a meal." She grumbled, following him into the kitchen. "You seem very interested in cooking though so I don't think it will be a problem." She mumbled, walking up behind him and hugging him from behind.

"But it's still quite late, though I am guessing you are hungry if your interested in tre kitchen. Want to order takeout because I am almost positive I don't have anything to make fresh food." She said to him, shrugging. "I have cheese and lemonade." She stated, recalling that she had almost finished that bottle in the fridge. "And some alcohol."

Roy had never been warned about drinking alcohol on a empty stomach only seen the effects it had on people. Laughing, crying, barfing which he wasn't in the mood for, and regrettable things that someone had to live with for life. His hands placed themselves on top of hers, thumbing her fingers lightly. He enjoyed the closeness the two had when they were like this. Who knew when the other would be called away and for how long. His stomach growled again and caused him to sigh as she surely felt his stomach rumbling though her fingers. "... I think I will take you up on your offer." He said with an embarrassed mutter.

Spinning around in her arms, he allowed her to lay upon his chest, doubtful she would fall asleep standing up. With her in nothing more than a shirt that covered her panties, he could feel her bare hips grasped by his hands while he held her there. This was new to him. "Is this what you sleep in? I like it. Looks good on you." The ninja said with approval.

Geo could feel Roy's hands grasping hers gently and she buried her face in the fabric of his outfit. It smelled like him, mostly because it was on him. Humming softly, Feo giggled at the rumbling in his stomach underneath her hands. Reaching for the phone, Geo let herself lean against Roy as he spun around in his arms. She would have loved to talk back at the moment but she was too busy ordering food. "I'll have a large cheese pizza." She said, placing the rest of the order which included a cookie before hanging up.

Setting down the phone, Geo let her weight lean back into him, his warm palms pressing against her hips. "It's much more comfortable to sleep like this." She mumbled, slightly embarrassed at her new choice of clothing. Her underwear wasn't exactly the cutest thing in the world and neither was her scarred up and muclely skin, but Roy seemed to like it. "It's mostly just a t shirt." She mumbled, looking away bashfully.

Roy was a little confused as to if she was wearing underwear or not after her remark. He opened his mouth to ask, but decided against it, not wanting to make things awkward. However, his mind was beginning to slip away into that dark place that caused his body to awaken. "I see..." Roy said trying to focus on something else. "Maybe I should bathe as well before the pizza gets here?"

Geo looked up at Roy, and she shrugged. "If you want to shower be my guest. Bathroom's all yours." She said, leaning up to give Roy a peck on the cheek. He was focusing his brain everywhere else, she could see it in his eyes. It was kind of cute. "But I'll be out here, chilling on the couch." She stated, turning around and heading towards the couch. Geo purposely let a bit of sass into her stride, just as a little bit of a taunt as she stretched upwards, and headed for the couch.

Roy swallowed as he watched her hips sway back and forth. The looseness of the shirt helped not a single thing as his mind slid deeper into the dark corners. As inconspicuously as he could, Roy dashed into the bathroom almost soundlessly shutting the door behind him and panting. "What the hell is going on with me..." Roy said looking at himself in the mirror. His eyes were coming down from a slightly hazed state. Rubbing his eyes, he turned the hot water on, undressed and climbed in. Yet he didn't think locking the door would be an issue here...

Geo made her way to her very fluffy couch, which almost looked like it was sinking into the ground, not that she cared. Sitting down on it, Geo picked up her remote and turned on some television to keep her distracted. She purposely let herself lie on her stomach, feet crossed in the air. Sometimes it was nice to be able to drive that man crazy. She thought it was funny how he just couldn't control anything about his need when he saw her. It was fascinating. At the least James could hold his tongue, though mostly it was because she had a gun pointed at his head. The best part was how genuinely honest he was about the things he liked, and how easy it was to read the emotions on his face.

Roy scrubbed away the scents and feels of the hot spring. The shower felt heavenly and the steam was almost enough to put him to sleep for a while. Though with Geo around, he was sure that wasn't going to be an issue. However... He glanced between his legs seeing himself still aroused and shook his head. That may be a issue for him. Roy had so much control when he meditates most of all emotions are flushed down the drain. Yet suddenly sitting down before her and crossing his legs to enter his chi state was odd. He needed peace, quiet, and serenity. Here was the perfect place. Slowly, Roy sat Indian style in the shower and shut his eyes. Five minutes. That's all he needed.

The water was a nice distraction as he faded from reality and slipped into a place he personally had sectioned off. Dark stillness greeted him before coming to a bright light. Sun, and moon. Good, and evil. Life, and death. Yin and yang. These were the things Roy focused on and with them came core aspects about being a ninja. Honor, pride, ability, certainly, observation, and last but not least stealth. These core principles molded him into who he was as a person, and a ninja.

Five minutes had passed and Roy came out of his coma infused state shutting the water off. He was really hot to the touch but knew the outside would cool him off. Drying off, he put his suit back on and came out, looking past Geo and her slightly opened legs and lack of underwear as she sat beside her. His eyes stilled over and low in gaze just like the first time they had met.

It took quite a while for Roy to get out of the shower, enough time for her to think about a lot of things. The first one was what the hell she was doing. In the matter of a few weeks she had gone from lone wolf bad ass assassin to twenty year old woman acting like a child in front of someone she was supposed to have killed. Looking out her window, Geo got up for a minute, walking over to place her hand gently along the glass. Below the city lights twinkled like stars, cars lazily driving back and forth. They all had it so easy, it seemed like everything should be the same. But it wasn't.

The lens Roy had wiped off her vision saw more than just targets with happy lives. They were people. Every one of them was a person. Ever life she had claimed. It weighed heavily on her heart to think about it, so much that she thought her whole body was just going to shake up and explode, and in one second she would be gone.

She left the window, almost like stepping out of her own thoughts. Going back to the couch, Geo sat down where she was before, taking a deep breath. Hearing the door open, Geo's attention flashed to Roy, and suddenly she had that stupid smile across her face again. Seeing his serious nature as he sat beside her, Geo poked his nose playfully, trying to get him to loosen up a bit. He was a lot more fun to be around that way.

Roy blinked at turned his nose down to her to see exactly what she had wanted. Still, he had retained his expression, only tilting his some to show he was curious in her. Then he saw through her farce. She was just messing him, as usual. He returned the favor by poking her side lightly. Once again, his stomach growled causing him to groan in discomfort. He really needed to eat. As if on cue, the doorbell rang in her apartment.

Geo stared back up at Roy, seeing him cock his head like a dog. Giggling, Geo flinched away from his side jab, looking up at him. If food didn't arrive soon they might have to ask him to leave it on the doorstep. Hearing the door ring, Geo sighed, and pushed herself off the couch and towards the door. She had a feeling Roy was going to be eating more of the pizza then she would. Opening it up, Geo passed the man the change, and grabbed her box of pizza. She noticed the man staring and she stamped angrily at him. He raised up his hands in defeat and she shut the door in his face. "Food." She said, coming into the living room and setting down the box of pizza. Opening the top, Geo grabbed the first slice with a yeast bubble, and started chowing down.

Roy watched the way she came back with a more displeased look more than not despite her girlish giggle earlier. "Is something wrong?" He asked? Sitting up to inhale the cheesy goodness that was the pizza. Without hesitation, Roy carefully took two slices of the melting cheese and not into them saving the gooeyness. He let out a noise of satisfaction as he chewed and swallowed, finally satisfying his stomach with food. If it stayed this good, he'd have a much easier time falling asleep next to Geo here on the couch. "This is pretty good"

Geo sighed, rolling her eyes. "Nosy delivery boys trying to look down my shirt." She grumbled, yanking a bit off her pizza. "The last guy that tried to do that had a gun pointed at his head." She added, yanking off another piece. Geo was a little peeved that the man had tried to pull something, then again he probably thought she was trying to flirt with him considering he hadn't seen anyone else around her apartment. The only person she would let do that was Roy, but she gathered he wasn't in the mood at the moment.

Roy let out a thoughtful noise as he downed another slice of pizza. Geo was a fairly attractive young woman. Little bit of a temper but it only made her cuter. Part of him wondered what she would be like with any other man. Well, needless to say the ninja wouldn't be sitting here so casually. At least not without a invite anyway. "Have you wanted to be with another guy?" He asked trying to clue into her thoughts then taking his first blink, realizing that his staring was rude. "I'm sure they'd be most content with what they found down your shirt." Roy said, taking his third slice of pizza and biting into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.