Status
Not open for further replies.
Geo was still chewing on her first piece as her gaze wandered over to Roy, who was practically shoving the entire pizza down his throat. Hearing him hum softly, he seemed to think about it, before asking if she had ever wanted to be with someone. Scoffing, Geo shrugged. "I never could. Not with my father the way he is. Heck, if he even found you here he would try and murder us both. Not that he would get anywhere." She grumbled, ripping off another piece with her teeth. "Besides, I have never let anyone but my father see anything down there. It's embarrassing. Scarred, imperfect." She sighed, taking another bite. "It's just depressing."

Reactions: Aster
At her words, Roy began to think it was some holy ritual that was preformed when two people wanted to become one or have children. At least, the way Geo explained it. "You care greatly about it. On the way up here I saw at least three couples doing more than just looking between each other's legs. They did not find it depressing. Why do you?" He asked with flat curiousity. The threat of her father alarmed Roy to some degree. Not much but in Ninja culture, one asked for the daughters hand in marriage through the mother and father. This was void to most women considering they were trained from birth away from their parents. But for those males, such as Roy who seemed an relationship outside of the clan, would have to go through her father. Maybe he would explain it to her one day, but not now. Anything could happen to stop father from being together. "Careful. If you speak of the devil, he usually appears..."

Reactions: IceQueen
At Roy's flat out curiosity, Geo let her palm sweep her face as she finished off the last of her slice. Wiping off her hands on her thighs, Geo heaved a sigh, looking down at her sock covered toes. "Well, the reason it's depressing is because it reminds me of my father. Drunken bastard." She mumbled, closing her own eyes. "Ever since I was a kid I was his favorite play thing. Mom was never around to argue, so I learned to just go with it. No one else liked me anyway. He says it himself, it looks disgusting." She said, avoiding eye contact with him. She paid no mind to his last statement, since her father might come up anyway. This was usually his time of night to stop by. Biting her fingernail, Geo tried to distract herself, afraid of what reaction Roy would have.

Roy sighed as he finished his pizza. There was nothing left besides crumbs between the two of them and their appetites. It was a good thing he did eat however, this topic had just killed his want for food. The nerve of that man. "I may not know much, but it should be shared between two mates, not family... That's..." He paused, knowing Geo must felt like crap already with what happened to her all those times and all those years and surely didn't need his input to make things worse on her. "... I'm sorry..." Suddenly he turned to her, life once again returning to his eyes. "Do you... Mind if I see it...?" The ninja asked with a almost childlike curiousity. Surely this sick bastard didn't know what he was talking about.

Geo looked over at Roy, and she nodded, looking back down. "I know that now." She mumbled, her shoulders hunching in disappointment. She was glad there was no food left, the discussion was making her stomach churn. And she wasn't the one who almost ate the entire pizza. Roy clearly didn't know what to say about the topic, so Geo just shook her head. "It's not your fault. It never could be." She said, feeling all weepy eyed and shaky all of a sudden. When he asked to see it, Geo hesitated. Roy was defiantly not just anyone, but he was also a man. A man who had never really dealt with these things before. Swallowing, Geo turned her back to him, lifting up the shirt over her head. Scars ran along her bare back, most jagged and long. Some were more fresh than others.

Roy was appalled by the number of fresh scars and ones improperly healed that had cut their way into her skin. This man... Got off to pain. So, he was one of those sorts. "... Geo... He still does this, doesn't he... He hasn't stopped... Even as you got older and blossomed..." Roy could feel the anger building within him, causing his fist to clench up to the point his veins were showing. Though all the windows were closed, there was a sudden current of wind. First a small breeze, then a gathering storm. The aura from when he first finished her during their was beginning to surround him. With nothing to direct his anger at, he had to calm down or else he would find and end her fathers life once and for all.

Geo could hear Roy behind her, still in shock at her scarring. The back was probably the worst of all her scarring. Letting the cloth drop as a sudden breeze flew through the room. Turning around, she could see Roy's fist clenched, his aura coming back. This was going to be hell if she didn't stop him. Turning around and placing her hands on his fists, Geo gently soothed her skin over his. "Roy, take a deep breath. I'm ok now. I have you." She said, looking up at him. "You are all the strength I need to get through this and if you get caught I may never be able to see you again. And I love you more than I ever did him." She said, her breaths becoming deeper as a few tears poured from her eyes. Her expression was stony, not a drop of sadness showing, but the tears continued to roll. She just wanted Roy back, someone who would hug her, and make sure she was ok, so she could do the same for him.

Roy was beginning to fly into his blind rage. His eyes became more devoid of color than they already were. He thought of nothing but ways to end this man's life slowly and painfully. Days or torture were nothing compared to the years of pain and mental anguish he had inflicted upon his own daughter. "... Has... To.. Be stopped..." Roy said taking in a deep breath, trying to do his best to control his anger. For moments like this, he could jar it up but it had to come out as some point though other means or similar, gristly ends. Slowly, the winds died down and the aura vanished from around him. Roy panted, breathlessly. But the tears told him she needed more attention than he did right now. His hand softly bushed her tears away and cleaned her face before pulling her into a tight, protective hug. "... Never more, Geo..." Roy said, fixing her so she was comfortably in his shoulder. "Never more will he get to you while I am alive..."

Geo watched as Roy flew into a blind rage. For a moment she thought she was going to have to knock him out too to get the sense back into him. His growling voices said otherwise. Watching the aura wind down around them, and Roy return to normal, Geo sighed. Soon enough Roy was wiping away her tears, and pulling her into his shoulder. Sniffling slightly, Geo wrapped her arms around Roy, her body pressed tightly against his. "Thank you." Geo mumbled gently, closing her eyes and taking a few moments to breathe in Roy's scent. The wind had ruffled her up quite a bit, and considering it was just a shirt and panties there wasn't much left to hide. Regardless she stayed snuggled in his embrace.

Roy welcomed the feeling of her body nessled into his. He sat back, pulling her closer and rubbed her back softly, tenderly. Showing her a side any lover would show their significant other. Touch was indeed a powerful thing. After a few moments of letting her be still and calm down, he spoke up softly. "I need to vent my anger some how... Release myself of this stress I am holding in or else you will need to run from me Geo. I don't wish to hurt you but I don't want you to be caught in my wake either..." He said in a warning tone, pulling back so he was now looking into her wide eyes.

Geo felt warm and safe inside Roy's embrace, keeping herself unguarded as he rubbed her back. His fingers were so soothing she almost fell asleep right then and there on top of him. But hearing Roy speak up, Geo lifted her head to meet his gaze. He needed to vent his anger, because he didn't want to hurt her. A soft smile graced her face, and she nodded. "Well, there might be a way that I could help you with." She hinted slightly, raising an eyebrow to him and letting her fingers trail slowly up his midsection.

Roy instantly clenched his jaw as her fingers trailed down him. His skin tight suit left nothing to the imagination as she touched abs and muscles on her way down. He forced down the limp that had grown within his throat and felt his body instantly begin to wake up. No more. Tired of running and trying to distract himself, Roy wasn't about to push her away or fight the feeling off. "Show me..." Instead, he embraced it by pulling her closer and locking lips with her, succumbing to the want that had taken over for her.

Geo saw Roy swallowing. He always did this whenever she teased him. He would stiffen up and try to swallow it down. She had been teasing him all afternoon, and she had gotten nowhere, until now tha tis. Roy couldn't run away from this any longer, and he knew it too. Hearing him whisper to show him, Geo grinned, locking lips with him. Her hands gripped his suit tightly, before they fumbled around for the zipper. Grinning, they seemed to fade under the shadows cast by the full moon. It was all good fun for the moment, and they both seemed to be enjoying themselves when there was a knock at the door, and the sound of shuffling keys. "Kid, open up, I can't find my keys in this damn coat!" He yelled gruffly, banging once more. Geo pushed aside her hair for a moment and looked down at Roy, sheer panic spreading across her features.

• Love
Roy had completely lost off sense of time and worry every moment he laid with Geo. there was no Ninja, no assiassians, no James nothing but the two of them becoming one. 'So... This is what I've been missing out on...' He said to himself, sliding back into the bliss that was their love.

The knock on the door made Roy opened his his eyes and fall back into his birthright. A groan left his lips along with a curse. "Someone's gonna get it." He reflected back on what Geo had said about her father usually rearing his ugly head out around this time of night. "Wait here. And stay under covers." Roy said with a nod and grasped his sword and suit. "This one is on the house..."

Roy got up and suited up in a flash like it was his second skin. They were pretty loud considering the apartment was one whole room. He darkened the lights so the apartment was pitch black and became one with the shadows. Geo could feel Roy's protective gaze on her despite not being able to see him anymore. Slowly, the front door opened, allowing her father inside.

• Love
Geo could tell Roy was not happy that someone had interrupted the two of them. And Geo knew just who it was. Hearing Roy's words, Geo gave a curt nod, pulling the covers of her bed over her chest. She hadn't a clue when they had gone to her bed, everything was still kind of a blur. For a man who had never done anything before his instincts were pretty good. She did most of the leading but he had some sort of fire inside his chest that fueled him.

Seeing the lights dim, Geo let out a soft breath, evening them out. Even though the lights were out, and the curtains near her bed were drawn, moonlight spilled over the room. It was dark, but there was no preventing a little light coming in with floor to ceiling windows.

When the door swung open, a man on the chubbier side appeared, a paper bag in his hand. He reeked of alcohol, and he didn't look too great, but he walked in like he knew what he was doing. "Where the hell are you hiding you little brat." He grumbled, pulling off the paper bag and twisting the bottle in his hand. "I'm all out of gin, and I need something else to keep me goin. You better get your sorry ass up here and turn on the lights or there will be another fifty lashings." He promised, snarling into the darkness.

Roy was perched above the doorway in which the man had come in. Geo could probably see him if she looked extremely hard. Perched like a cat and still as a statue like he belonged there. Then, everything went sidewise as Rou turned his head, looking down at the fat drunkard. How could something so beautiful come from something so... Unattractive for lack of a better word. "So..." Roy's voice as if it was coming from every direction. "You like to play rough? So do I..." A small knife was hurled into the glass bottle, breaking it and causing the remnants to spill out onto the floor beside him. Before he could look, Roy had already jumped into the shadows again.

"Messes are not allowed here. Finish what you start. And dispose of the trash properly or deal with the consequences." Two cutting knives had pierced the man's knees, immobilizing him in place. He had managed to find the instrument responsible of Geo's scars: a black long whip. Roy dropped before the man, uncoiling the whip and snapping it right over his head. "I enjoy picking on the weak too... Especially when they're helpless..." The whip slapped across the man's face, knocking him back. "I just hope you have the... Stamina to keep up with someone like me." This was another side to Roy. He exhibited such cold vengeance, and administered it as well. Maybe there was some good guy in him as well. Roy used the sword to cut away his clothing and kick the man into his side. "Filth. You disgust me." Roy narrowed his eyes and raised the whip, beginning a barrage of strikes that echoed off the walls, along with his screams.

The man looked around him as he heard voices, his brows narrowing. "Who's there? Come out faggot!" He screamed, until his bottle was shattered. Taking a second to jump back in surprise, he turned towards where the knife was thrown. Feeling something in his knees, he cried out, falling to the floor. He was breaking into a sweat now. Looking up at the ninja in front of him, his eyes went wide. "I don't know what you're hollerin about, but you have to be out of-" He was cut off by the sharp crack of a whip across his face.

Roy was merciless, Geo could hear it from where she was in the room. If only she could see a little better in the dark. Bundling the sheets up around her, Geo made a impromptu wrap out of them, shuffling herself towards the kitchen. She peeked around one of the only walls into the room where she could hear the screams. Not like she could see much. A familiar black object flung into the air and came down with a crack. Another scream. This was obviously Roy. She couldn't stop him now, he would have his vengeance. She knew he still needed to let off steam, since they hadn't really gotten very far before he interrupted them. Shuffling a little closer, Geo stood firm, not showing any fear in her posture. She had to prove once and for all she was not afraid of him. Grabbing the handgun in her desk drawer, Geo pulled it in front of her, aiming towards the cries.

"Go ahead. Cry. Beg for help as you wish. This is nothing compared to the pain you gave!" Roy shouted, bringing down the whip again. "You don't deserve to exist you miserable slobbering filth! On your feet! Die like a man or stay there like the coward you are it matters not to me!"

Roy could feel the second pair of eyes behind him. It had to be Geo coming to watch. He supposed that was enough out of him. Perhaps she wanted to take a crack at him, quite literally. As he turned around, he noticed the shining matalic steel finish pointed at her father. Roy was going to offer the whip, but this was much better. He came over to her, standing behind her form as if he was trying to comfort her. His hand slid over hers, taking hold of her fingers in the trigger well, ready to help her squeeze and end this man, together.

Her father cried out again, his limbs shaking. He could hear a scuffle behind Roy and Geo emerged from the shadows. Pauling slightly at her form holding a gun, he tried to grasp the words to do away her. "Oh don't be like that. I don't deserve any of this. I love you, so just take your little psychotic beaty friend out of here and we can get started." He said. Help didn't waver. Seeing the intent on her eyes, he paled. "But Geo, I gave you everything you even needed, ever wanted. Wait a second.... Your two timing me with this... this ninja slut. I might as well clock you for laying a hand on my daughter." He growled.

Taking in a deep breath, Geo let her muscles relax back into her firing stance. Roy's much larger hands were around her's, but she shrugged him off gently with a little nudge. "This is my victory to own. Thanks for getting it started." She mumbled, kissing his cheek. Walking closer, Geo kept her eye trained down the gun and straight at her fathers head. "Oh shut it twat. You never loved me. You just wanted your sick, twisted and delusional fantasies to be true. Well new flash, assassins don't play nice and this isn't the first time I have had to kill someone in my house. Trust me no one will hear a thing." She grumbled. She had a silencer on the end of her pistol, to ensure noise protection. "And most of all, I never loved you." She hissed, before her finger squeezed down the trigger and a muffled shot rang out.

The shot was quiet. Unlike the screaming that had taken the floor hostage for minutes on end. For those who'd it awaken could probably guess what happened. Those who couldn't? Probably best they be left in the dark. Roy examined the whip. It was quite used and dull but from every cut made on the dead man's body was made out from brute force. There was still life within the tool and Geo surely wouldn't want this around as any reminder. Roy would find good use for it. Be a peaceful end, or a violent one. He coiled the whip and placed it on his hip, adding the weapon to his on hand aresonal.

"I'll take care of the body..." Roy said, breaking the silence and walking out before her to pick the heavy man up. Managing to get under his gut, Roy stood and tightened his grip. He nodded to the window, wanting her to open it for him. From this elevation, they were greeted with a gust of wind passing them by. The ninja stepped out on the sill and looked out at the horizon, yet no matter how far he looked, his thoughts were always on the woman beside him, Geo. "maybe when I return, we can finish what we started. Without interruptions." With that, Roy let his weight over the edge, falling out of the window.

Status
Not open for further replies.