• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Geo squeaked slightly as Roy flopped backwards to stretch, taking her with him. A soft grin spreading across her face, she closed her eyes and leaned against his chest.

"I have been. One of those including my colleagues." She mentioned with an eye roll. "Looks like the good old and trusty pistol will be on me at all times for a while." She added, shrugging as she leaned against him. "I'll be sure to ask. I think he might want you to be his last, and his first." She joked, grinning widely.

Roy shook his head, known to the ways of males and females that chose to be in the same company as their own gender than the opposite. "I don't think that's such a good idea. Might break the man." Roy shrugged. "I'm sure you could tell him what he would be dealing with in bed." Roy said ever so casually.

A hand reached up and patted her on the head a few times, fingers intermixing within her hair. For a moment, at least this moment, there was peace. No war going on. No murder. Just two being lazy in each others company. "Don't go getting shot. It would take away the fun for me." He said with a wink and a small chuckle knowing he wouldn't kill her.

Geo chuckled, letting out another soft hum. "Well you might just save him the trouble. Not like he was getting much action anyways. It would probably be appreciated." She mumbled with a grin. "Could even put the sword to use but that would really kill him." She added, flipping over and letting her head rest on her hands.

Feeling Roy's hand in her hair, Geo sighed, leaning into his gentle touch. "Oh you know I wont. I have you to look forward too afterwards." She mumbled, kissing his bicep with wasn't too far from her nose. She was too lazy to reach any higher. It felt great to just be back with Roy, here, alone, and together.

"I would keep it interesting." Roy began "My sword my be a bit of a deal breaker. But if he wants action, pain in its own form of pleasure to some. However, I have no intent on making anything easy for the man." He entertained the idea, course he may never do so but it would nice to see her tough exterior melt away to a level of soft comfort that existed only when she was in his presence.

His hand began to lazily scratch her head. She could feel the strong muscles in his arm contracting and flexing as he moved against her cheek some. "I look forward to you shooting at me. When I can see it coming, of course. But in the end, one of us always ends up on top." Roy had to stifle a laugh as the context could've been taken in more ways than one.

Geo snorted lazily, looking up at him. "I guess it is for some people. But it would sure give him a hell of a time." She mumbled, going back to closed eyelids. He began to scratch her head, only reminding her of how much muscle he had put on since last time.

Humming again, Geo could feel herself melting against the bed. "Yeah well I also enjoy it when there is a little bit of a different fighting style involved." She mentioned, a grin still spread across her features. She rolled into his side, favoring the comfort he was providing.

"It isn't like I make myself scarcely available." Roy said flatly with a small shrug. He didn't have the slightest clue about the man, but he he wanted him so badly.. "I'm sure he can find me anytime."

He tugged her closer to his own body, knowing she was moving about to maintain her level of comfort. From the way her voice sounded, she was on the verge of falling asleep, again. Just like the first time he stayed over. "Why not take another nap? Sounds like you sure could use it..."

Geo laughed lazily, her eyes staying put as Roy talked. With the meds kicking in she was starting to feel better and the idea of scooting up and tucking themselves under the covers soothed her mood even more.

Hearing Roy mention another nap, Geo grunted in confirmation, keeping close to his side. "I'm all nice and toasty, besides my favorite think is waking up to your face even though it only happened once." She said, her eyes still shut out of bliss.

Roy was slightly silent after her comment. She had awoke those past feelings he thought were long dead or dormant. Too long had he gone without someone showing him at least some type of apprichation. Normally he didn't care. Inside however? Let's just say despite being a ninja, he still was human too.

Saying nothing more, he simply pulled her closed to his chest and wrapped his arms around her body. The ninja shut his eyes and simply held her until he had fallen asleep thanks to the meds and wanting to simply savor the moment.

It didn't take long for a comfortable silence to settle between the two. Geo had gotten used to it. Grinning, she looked up at him and then down at the mattress. Feeling his arms wrap around her, Geo happily leaned in to his embrace and soon enough she was fast asleep in his arms.

Waking up however was a whole nother experience. When Geo finally did crack her eyes open she was greeted by the sigh of Roys sleeping face. Grinning to herself, she sat there for a while to admire before kissing his chin.

Status
Not open for further replies.