Status
Not open for further replies.
Everything should be cleared up now, right? I'm willing to change/fix anything else if needed.

Everything looks good to go!
I'll add her to the roster when I get the chance =^.^=

Sorry for the radio silence. Got pretty busy over the weekend. I'll try my best to have something up within the next day or two.

Yus, our dwarf that has short legs and probably can't run fast.... *cough*. XD

Crow proceeds to edit his character sheet...

Kirby: The Fastest Olympic Sprinter in Arriavar History

Sorry for the radio silence. Got pretty busy over the weekend. I'll try my best to have something up within the next day or two.
Alrighty, I shall patiently await the arrival of your character.

*Salutes*

Is this still open?

I have a character I'd like to use.. He comes from a Version of our Earth and has decided to visit other worlds unknown to him via Portal Gun. He doesn't use Mana directly but can absorb various forms of energy and what not.

I plan on having his Portal Gun Break when he enters this Realm having it switch to a Mana power source forcing him to learn about the world he stumbled upon.

We wanted at least 6 people to start the RP and so far we have 4 confirmed and 2 in the works. I'm sure we could add 1 more.

Alright, well let me know when it's okay for me to start and what not.

Is this still open?

I have a character I'd like to use.. He comes from a Version of our Earth and has decided to visit other worlds unknown to him via Portal Gun. He doesn't use Mana directly but can absorb various forms of energy and what not.

I plan on having his Portal Gun Break when he enters this Realm having it switch to a Mana power source forcing him to learn about the world he stumbled upon.
I would really prefer not to have travelers from other 'worlds' o.o

yKZBBZ.jpg

"All this blood, death, pain...you call it the "End of Days". Maybe for you. Now you live like my kind, so get used to fighting to survive."

Name: Zartusk Skullmane
Race: Orc

Height: 6'3"
Hair Color: White
Eye Color: Amber

Strengths:
Expert in close-quartered combat. Possesses inhuman strength and durability.

Weaknesses:
Possesses very little mana. One-armed. Prone to bouts of berserker rage while in battle.

Weapon:
Y4Vv1W.jpg

Originally taken as a trophy from a fallen foe, this crude morbid flail is actually a low-level piece of magitech that allows the user to extend its chain out past its initial length. Due to Zartusk's low reserve of mana, he can only utilize this once a day.

I technically told you to send me the cs in pm first, but since I don't see anything wrong with it, I'll just go ahead and say accepted :p

I technically told you to send me the cs in pm first, but since I don't see anything wrong with it, I'll just go ahead and say accepted :p
Oops, my apologies. Guess I misread that bit.

Weaknesses: One-armed

Well... that is a pretty big weakness. XD

Big weakness is good. Especially for orcs, who could compare humans and elves to twigs :p

Zartusk was heartbroken the day he realized he could no longer perform backbreakers on his opponents.

Status
Not open for further replies.