Status
Not open for further replies.
@The Crimson Crow

I fail at life, I apologize for the misspelling of your name! ;.;

Edit: Our first event is up, and entails two choices for our group, the first being where they choose to head, either way it's the same direction, but may effect future events.

The second choice, is how well they prepare. Obviously there are benefits to finding a transport and extra supplies, the group would still be on foot, but having a wagon to carry all their supplies would allow them to have more, as well as being less encumbered when it comes to fighting situations. The downside would be they would travel slower, and would have to defend their horse-drawn carriage from both bandits and zombies.
Should they choose to head on foot without much preparation, they would obviously run the risk of running out of supplies before reaching their destination, and they would be more encumbered in times of combat. On the plus, they would move faster, and would be less likely to be targeted by bandits.

(this will be the only time I will list the repercussions of an event, as I have a special system in place for such things, should the first official event go a certain way)

Last edited:
It begins....

ONWARD!!!!
c49.gif

@Ruby Question!

How do the undead act towards animals like horses? Do they ignore them, or is any living creature fair game for devouring?

I would say the undead would focus on people, but any meat would be considered fair game.

Paging Doctor @CasketCase, patient IC Thread needs an immediate one-armed orc infusion, stat! Or... whenever. You know, whatever works. XD

Not sure how I missed the fact the IC was posted, but working on it now.

XD I was gonna say, I just traveled that road and I don't wanna go back down it so soon. Gimme two decades then I'll think about it. Funny you say that though cause kids love me for some reason. Sometimes I'll sit down in a restaurant and I'll look up from my menu to see multiple different children looking at me which prompts them to smile. I don't understand, man!

I'll have the next post up as soon as I can, sunday at the latest. Visiting family for the weekend and won't have computer access =^.^=

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Drakken
I wasn't sure if you meant for this to just be a random, unimportant encounter, so I left it open to interpretation for now. If it is, I can edit him swiftly dispatching the undead wretch.

it's....um...stalling....actually XD

I have an event planned for the manor visit, as a result of deciding stick together, but I want to wait for Crimson because all characters are essential for the event, that was merely the only way I could think to stall without just pausing everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.