Status
Not open for further replies.
I might have to hold off on this, I don't want to take on more RPs than I can handle, sorry. :cry:
Hope you all have fun though!

;~; Ok... abandon us then. I see how it is... Jk XD See you around!

I might have to hold off on this, I don't want to take on more RPs than I can handle, sorry. :cry:
Hope you all have fun though!
no problem, I understand, if you manage to free up some space we'd love to have you return <3 =^.^=

;~; Ok... abandon us then. I see how it is... Jk XD See you around!
Haha, see you, maybe we'll do something together in the future!

no problem, I understand, if you manage to free up some space we'd love to have you return <3 =^.^=
Thanks, I hope you get more people to join in my absence! I'll check how things are going here if one of my current RPs dies off.

I'm going to close signups at ten people, but want six to start, that way we have a decent sized group. =^.^=

*casually pulls @The Mood is Write into the thread*
you don't have to join, but you should invite some peoples who might be interested! OwO *doesn't know anyone that would be*

You know Ruby, I feel like your character's quote and picture really contrast. XD A kawaii smiling, priest looking, magical girl with the quote, "There's no light in this world, just a brighter shade of darkness."

that was the point :p

*casually pulls @The Mood is Write into the thread*
you don't have to join, but you should invite some peoples who might be interested! OwO *doesn't know anyone that would be*
I'll ask around, though most of my friends that RP, you either already know, or are super introverts. x);;

• Thank You
Reactions: Teiso
I was gonna say something but I got distracted by that beautiful gif. XD

Reactions: Purveyor
Sweet, 4 down, 2 to go! I excitedly await your character, Sir Sanctus the Edgepeasant.

*Bows*

Jn3.full.1857416.jpg

Similar frame and face, but with various changes such as: A black stetson, black hair, a dark grey shirt, a longer sleeveless leather jacket, normal jeans, a synthetic magitech replacement for her right arm, a brown leather cloak that reaches down to her thighs, steel-toed black leather boots, and a black leather glove on her left hand.

Name: Jaclin
Race: Elf
Height: 5'10
Weapons:
GnPz1iI.jpg

A simple break-action rifle firing flame oriented shots. Useful at medium to long range. It's kept strapped over her back.

5W1FrCy.png

A triple barreled revolver capable of holding 18 shots, firing individually or at the same time. Kept in a holster on her right hip

Last edited by a moderator:
Two things:
First, a magitech prosthetic limb would be extremely dangerous, and no doctor would have approved such a thing. Magitech in direct contact with a living thing, uses their mana reserves, and a prosthetic limb would be constantly draining the owner. So I'm simply going to assume that it wasn't a legal procedure, and for whatever reasons, was done on the black market.

secondly. Guns are NOT magitech. They are a combination of Magitech and Dwarven tech. The ammunition they use isn't actual bullets either, they use crystallized mana in the form of bullets, though when pushed through the chamber they change to an magical shot, taking the form of an element, most commonly wind or fire, though other elements are occasionally used as well. The simple fact of dwarves being the only race that knows how to, or is even capable of, produce the ammunition they use, having a total of three different weapons would be unheard of, however, since we do have a dwarf in the group I suppose I'll allow it, so long as you make the neccessary edit of explaining exactly which elemental shot each weapon fires.

Status
Not open for further replies.