Status
Not open for further replies.
So, I'm going to give a bit of info on how events will work, since we only need one more person for the roleplay to start. I want this to be realistic, and that means, our group will have actual options. Event's aren't going to play out like the normal "Here's an event, follow this path because I'm the gm and I say so." because, that's not how things work in reality. Instead, event's will play out like "Here's an event, and these are the options our group can take." as in real life. This means everyone can be guided, while at the same time having creative choice. It's a combination of free-roam rp style, and the normal set-in-stone style, and I really hope it works.

This is a someone who might be met rather early on, if cards are played right. The first event will give extra information on Arc weaponry no matter what the group decides, though, only one of the two options given will give a member of the group a chance at a very special Arc.

14%2B-%2B1y.png

[fieldbox="General, #7851A9, dashed, 10, Tahoma"]Name: Classified.
Race: Classified.
[fieldbox="Physical, #7851A9, dashed, 10, Tahoma"]Height: 4’0”
Hair: silver
Eyes: Light purple, with literal stars
Strengths: Classified.
Weaknesses: Classified.[/fieldbox]
[fieldbox="Mentality, #7851A9, dashed, 10, Tahoma"]Specialties: Classified.
Inabilities: Classified.
Fears: Classified.[/fieldbox]
[fieldbox="Abilities, #7851A9, dashed, 10, Tahoma"]Classified.
[/fieldbox]
[fieldbox="Background, #7851A9, dashed, 10, Tahoma"]As you likely guessed: Classified.[/fieldbox]​

Yep, adorable little girl in the apocalypse.

I bet all the classified's are intriguing, no? >:3

(you're always free to ask me in pm what I have planned if you don't want it to be a surprise since you're co gm XD)

i was just trying it out. I have a rp i want to create in the future but I wont it to look amazing and organized. super professional ya know?

Ah, yeah. Coding can be pretty annoying. Which is why I don't do it often XD

Indeed! I really do though cause I am like 70 percent done writing my first book. So I had the idea of creating it into a rp to see how people would enjoy it. Feedback and all. Then I can send the book to my brother and let him write over it lol. He is an actual writer. Isuck at writing but i enjoy it :3

I want to write a story but I think I wanna do it in a more visual form, like a comic book or something. (He types from his college drawing class)

I'm not sure we'll get much more interest in this, as such I'm going to make a 'sort-of' group member, and then get the IC up. More are free to join until we hit our 10 people(actual people, not characters) limit, though any character made after the roleplay is officially started will have to go through that awkward "please don't kill me, I'm just a totally trustable stranger" phase. =^.^=

Yus! We get to have possibly 5 events of "Dont kill plz. o~o " XD

Here we are, our groups 'sorta' sixth member, who will only help if offered some form of compensation. Her goal in life might be to obtain an army of slaves to do with as she wishes.

Mage.png
"This new world is suited to best serve me, everyone should simply grovel at my feet now and get it over with."

Image/Description:
Name: Luna Wyrmblood
Age: She appears to be in her early twenties, anyone who asks her is likely to end up missing their throat
Race: Demon
Abilities: Enhanced speed, Enhanced strength, Enhanced durability, Blood manipulation
Weapon: Luna possesses two fans. These fans are neither magitech, nor dwarven weaponry, and are in fact not even the type of fan made for combat. However, you still do not want to end up on the other side of them.
Traits:
* Mana Weakness * Demons and mana simply don't mix, which is why you would never see Luna pick up a magitech, coming into contact with a magitech or crystallized causes a demon's skin to burn along with weakening every other aspect of the demon, and it's not simply a 'minor irritation'(though, Luna will state it is) as prolonged exposure is fatal
* Deals * Unlike the others who joined the group for 'safety in numbers', Luna joined for one reason; entertainment. As such, she will refuse to help in any group decisions and merely follow along. Should her help be requested, or needed, in any situation she will only do so if offered equal compensation. If she feels offended by the offered compensation, or doesn't feel it to be adequate, she will outright refuse to help.
* Blood * Demon's don't eat food like other races, rather they get nourishment through blood. Many can live for weeks without a drop of blood, however if they wait too long to 'feed' they are likely to lose control of themselves and kill everything around.

Yes, she is a demon, and yes she is technically overpowered, however she is so in a way that makes her not, and she will only help in certain situations where our other characters made a 'wrong choice' somewhere and are facing odds that would otherwise slaughter them. (think of her as the groups get out of jail free card)

In the even that I for some reason happen to be gone for a while, and Luna's assistance be necessary in order for our group to survive @Purveyor has the ability to control her as an npc.

Status
Not open for further replies.