Status
Not open for further replies.
He's a character from League of Legends. He uses hemomancy to drain his enemies while healing himself.

oh, well it's very possible that the image used for Luna might be a genderbent fan-art then, but as I'm unsure of the original source I can't say for sure. they do look awfully similar though

I have done research!!! The character that you used is actually from an anime called Overlord that came out in 2012. Her name is Shalltear Bloodfallen

oh, neat OwO

Ye. What was this idea you had when I presented you with the Vladimir?

The idea I had was very simple: a Demon vs Demon battle of course :p

If you want specifics we can discuss through pm, I don't want to put all of my plans in the open XD

I didn't forget I was supposed to put the IC up today.....nope....not at all....

*whistles innocently*

suspicious.jpg

I'm working on a small revision to the first major event, since we have that issue, I want our group to be able to actually survive past the first couple days, so I want to make sure the first event is 'perfect' before I get the IC up =^.^=

Color me intrigued. I'll try to get a CS ready sometime tomorrow, for now I need to go to bed.

• Love
Reactions: Teiso
So, our antagonist has a name, face, alias, and backstory.
Should anyone wish their character to have some form of history with him, don't hesitate to say something. However, if your character does have history with him, keep in mind that he only went by his real name before the apocalypse, those that met him after would know him by his alias.

aWPSdeB.jpg

Name: Vexx 'Ramone' Graves
Nicknames: The Reaper
Race: Human

Height: 6'4"
Hair: Silver
Eyes: Violet
Strengths: Deception, Ranged Combat
Weaknesses: Overconfident, Females(in a sense)

Specialties: Lying, Manipulating, Stabbing/Shooting in the back
Inabilities: ???
Fears: Losing what is 'his'

Gear:
Twin Revolvers ~ Twin revolvers that fire wind based rounds

Background:
Vexx Graves' past is a mystery to most, being known only for leaving a trail of bodies in his wake. Before the apocalypse Vexx was a wanted man, as he had attempted to take advantage of the King's daughter. This action caused the largest bounty in Arriavar to be placed upon his head, though every mercenary that tried to claim it ended up dead in some alleyway. Eventually people began calling him 'The Reaper' and few bounty hunter's even thought about attempting to take his life.
When the apocalypse first started, Vexx played around in his new world, taking advantage of many situations. One day he encountered a group of soldiers who seemed depressed, and slipped into their group under the alias of 'Ramone'. After gaining their trust, he proceeded to manipulate the group, making them raid other survivors camps for supplies, all the while trying to break the mind of the youngest among them through a technique referred to as 'Magic Snap'. This particular method required one to make a person use all their mana on a daily basis, placing them in a weaker state. When he had thought her sufficiently 'broke', he tried to move on to his next step, which was making her his own personal doll. However, one of her friends helped her to escape after overhearing a conversation between the two. This caused him to snap, and kill all of those who were in her group.
He then set out to try and find his 'toy' once again, and along the way built up a group named 'Solaris'. For a while, he was content with this group, and the various people that he could play with, though he eventually grew bored, and continued his search, occasionally picking up new 'toys' to break.

full

"I know I can only rely on myself, and yet..."

Name: Marcus, Formerly a Royal Guardsman
Race: Human
Height: 6'4"
Build: Broad frame, with thick muscles.

Negative Traits
Nothing Good Ever Lasts:
Has very little faith in any group or settlement being able to maintain themselves for any length of time. He'll be constantly watching the people around him for signs of mental breakdowns, and keeps his weapons close at hand at all times. After his harrowing escape from the capital city, and the breakdown of his first group of survivors, he maintains an unhealthy distance from his comrades. After all, who knows if they might turn on him, or turn into one of the undead? Tomorrow he might wake up and have to kill them. He will be very slow to open up to anyone, outside the bare minimum necessary to function as a group. Rarely puts his back to anyone.

My Armor is My Life:
Marcus spends most of his time in his armor, rarely ever taking it off. As a result, his sleep is always fitful, and leaves dark bags under his eyes (less attentive, lowered combat endurance, and heightened temper), and only his training as a soldier enables him to fight through and remain functional (can temporarily shrug off his fatigue, especially in times of great danger, but only lasts for a limited time; usable once per day). If only he could learn to trust his companions more, he could actually get a good night's sleep for once. The only positive from this is he's a light sleeper and thus hard to sneak attack. If circumstances force him to take off his armor when he's not comfortable, his paranoia skyrockets and he'll be very wary of anything going on around him.

Equipment
Armor: (Pictured Above) A thick, heavy suit of plate armor that protects him from harm. This piece of magitech armor resists rusting and breaking, and is lighter than one might think when looking at it. Even so, it's pitted with scratches and dents all over from hard fighting since the virus outbreak.
If in a rough melee, he can channel his magic through the armor to surround himself in an aura of fire.
Halberd: (Pictured above) His main magitech weapon of choice, in addition to being a versatile weapon all its own, it allows him to use his specialty combat magic, mostly focused around fire and earth magic. The haft/shaft can be shortened, enabling him to wield the halberd as a standard war-axe in tight quarters.

Longsword: Sidearm, a relatively simple magitech sword. Usually a weapon of last resort, since it doesn't have as much range.
latest
Shield: (Pictured above) A sturdy magitech shield, resistant to breaking and rusting, it can deflect relatively low-powered magic rounds with ease. As dented and scratched up as his armor. He mostly only uses it against living opponents, since most of the undead aren't that dangerous in a fight.

--------------​

I have a rough backstory for him, but I figure that'll be something to learn over time. Let me know if I need to make any adjustments. Also, I am terrible at coming up with character quotes. I may or may not eventually draw him, but for now, the image I picked for him should suffice.

EDIT: Oh right, this is supposed to be kind of a modern fantasy... I might have to rethink some aspects of his character then, in particular the kind of armor he's wearing, and the weapons he uses.​

Last edited:
I love him, there's just one problem: the image is broken.

On a side note, since he is in a suit of armor, and has a shield, I have an odd feeling Echo will hide behind him any time the group has to do some fighting XD

EDIT: Oh right, this is supposed to be kind of a modern fantasy... I might have to rethink some aspects of his character then, in particular the kind of armor he's wearing, and the weapons he uses.
his armor and weapons are fine, as long as one assumes they are magitech, or dwarven weaponry, instead of 'enchanted' =^.^=

Image is broken? Shows up fine on my screen, but I'll take care of that. And yeah, I'll make the necessary changes to 'magitech.'

Echo can hide behind him in a fight, yes. That's kind of his job. In the thick of battle is probably the only time he's willing to put his back to his companions right now, and Echo is probably the one he'd be least wary of, since she's not much of a fighter. Some of the others, though, he'll want to keep in his line of sight as much as possible.

Image is still broken, try posting it from a different source, or downloading it and just uploading the file directly to iwaku =^.^= @Drakken

Edit: I can see it now, I'll add him to the character roster soon...ish..I'm feeling kinda lazy today xD

Last edited:
Image is still broken, try posting it from a different source, or downloading it and just uploading the file directly to iwaku =^.^= @Drakken

Edit: I can see it now, I'll add him to the character roster soon...ish..I'm feeling kinda lazy today xD
tumblr_o5en3hx8xM1shatv4o1_500.gif

Reactions: Drakken
Status
Not open for further replies.