L U C A S
Lucas sat with his legs folded, nimbling on a chip in his free hand.
"Pass me the coke please? He said to Eden once all three of them were sitting.

And there was also no way he'd touch that vodka. It would only make this bad in his case and Jenna's too. Besides, he was still trying to figure out where he got the bottles from anyway.

"Hello to you to, Lucas." Anders rolled his eyes. But was smiling and dug into the food Claudia set up for them all

"And I want some too." Jenna announced, not bothering to even look at the food. "Or do you have any other drinks, Claudia?"

Lucas quietly set up the cups to pour their drinks into."We've got water." He teased.

c l a u d i a
Claudia got up and came back with chocolate milk, raspberry lemonade and apple cider -- non-alcoholic, of course. "My parents don't keep alcohol in the house, they don't trust my brothers," she said almost apologetically as she sat the beverages down on the table.

"Apparently it's you they shouldn't trust," remarked Eden, pouring himself and Anderson a Coke and vodka each.

Claudia smiled slightly. Her father would most likely kill her if she knew what she was doing. Her mother wouldn't care as long as they didn't wreck anything. Which reminded her --

"Guys, please, for the sake of my physical health, don't spill anything on the carpet, it's more expensive than my phone."

L U C A S
"Sure thing. I get in trouble with our parents for spilling anything on anything." Replied Anders, dumping his vodka into his cup of coke to spike his drink. "Don't worry. We understand." He sipped his drink and grimaced at the taste, but went on drinking it happily.

"Yeah, Claudia is not to be trusted."
Lucas said, pouring himself and Jenna a drink of the lemonade.
"She once stole her father's car keys to use his car Mercedes just for McDonald's." He shook his head at his girlfriend jokingly.

Jenn's accepted her drink from Lucas gratefully and chuckled softly. "And how do you know that?"

"I was her partner in crime. But to be fair, I had no say in the matter."

"At least you got McDonald's."Anders laughed.

c l a u d i a
Claudia smiled at the memory. It had been a wonderful weekend and Claudia hoped to have many more like that with her beloved boyfriend.

She leaned over Lucas to grab a handful of pretzels from the table. "Good times, good times."

"What other cars have you got?" Eden asked, sipping his alcoholic beverage with his pinky out as if it were a cup of tea.

"A Ferrari, a Porsche and the black Mitsubishi my brothers and I drive to school."

"See, Anders? Rich."

L U C A S
"Yeah, I see." Anders whistled, clearly impressed by it all. The house, the cars, all of it."I usually hate rich folks. Well, that was until adopted by some, but still, they piss me off. I like you, though." He smiled softly at Claudia and downed his drink.

Jenna rolled her eyes at her brother despite his complete honesty, but smiled nonetheless, though it was weak.

"Have an extra wing."
Lucas passed Anders a spiced wing which he happily accepted. It made him feel a bit sad hearing him talk that way when knowing the stories behind it.

The twins first family was poor as dirt, they practically lived on the streets before getting a trailer house. It also didn't help that their father was a disgusting abusive asshole. But Lucas wasn't going to allow that topic to come up at the table.

"Oh, and I suppose I like you too, Eden and Jenna."

"I'm your fucking sister."

"Yeah, but Claudia is nicer to me than you guys will ever be. And Lucas doesn't have as much greens, so he doesn't count."

Lucas flipped him off, but he wasn't really offended. His smirk proved his amusement.

c l a u d i a
"Hey, I'm not rich," said Eden with his hands up, as if he was in surrender. "My stupid fucking asshole douchebag brother is rich and he gives my aunt a certain amount of money each month. How dare you insult me like that."

"As a somewhat rich person, I am offended," chuckled Claudia. She laid against the arm of the couch and put her legs in Lucas's lap. "If it's any consolation, my parents donate a lot of money to charity."

"Good for them." Eden downed another drink and ate another wing. "I don't even know what my brother does with his money."

Claudia shrugged and consumed a wing herself. "Doesn't he have a little girl?"

"Yeah. Bianca. He probably spoils the fuck out of her."

L U C A S
"Yeah, but if you had a daughter, wouldn't you spoil her as well." Lucas chuckled softly, rubbing Claudia's legs in a repeated, soothing move."I know I would. It's a natural instinct, rich or not."

"And I say there's nothing wrong with it."

Anders poured himself another drink and smirked. "Don't worry, Eden. We'll spoil the fuck out of you too if you want."

"Speak for yourself.'

"I can't afford it."

"I suppose that leaves you and me, Claudia. What do you say?" He raised ant eyebrow jokingly and sipped from his cup.

c l a u d i a
"Of course we will, Edie," said Claudia, smiling at the blond British boy.

"Yay. I feel loved." Eden handed Claudia another pretzel. "Here, have a pretzel."

"You're too kind."

Claudia put on some music -- Beautiful Pain, Insanity Not Sound and twenty one pilots, the best music available -- and brought out some more spicy fried chicken since Eden had eaten most of it himself. She was having fun, and she was glad that Anders and Lucas seemed to have resolved their issues.

"No," Claudia giggled as Eden tried to get her to drink some Coke and vodka. "No, I don't drink."

"Bullshit. Everyone drinks."

"Lucas and Jenna don't drink."

"Exactly. Don't be a pussy like them."

Claudia rolled her eyes and accepted the beverage, sipping at it and cringing at the disgusting taste. "Okay. Leave me alone now."

L U C A S
"We're not pussies." Lucas mumbled as he watched Claudia tasted the alcoholic beverage.

"Yeah, we're just not morons like you assholes. And our doctor told us to not drink for good reason."Jenna set down her cup of sweet raspberry-lemonade. "Plus, it is very entertaining to watch you guys get drunk and act like even bigger doofuses."

"Oh yes, I second that."
Lucas smirked slightly, and moved to lean against Claudia gently. "It is very amusing."

"For shame," Anders shook his head, finally, but surely getting tipsy after three full cups of heavily vodka spiked coke. "We don't keep you around so you can laugh at us and our stupid decisions. You're there to stop us from making those stupid decisions."

He scooted away from Jenna and Eden and sat near Claudia and Lucas.

c l a u d i a
"Fuck you," Eden slurred. He was clearly much drunker than Anderson, and he leaned his head against Jenna's lap with his eyes drooping closed. "I do not make bad decisions."

Claudia chuckled and kissed Lucas on the cheek. She was having fun and she hoped Lucas was, too.

"Hey, Anderson," she said. "Are you sober enough to give me a piano recital?"

The only piano in the house was in her room so they'd have to take the party upstairs. That wasn't an issue, of course/

L U C A S
"Anything for you, mademoiselle." Anders stood up from his seat to his full height, downing the last of the drink in his hand. He was a little unbalanced, but only momentarily. "I can play anytime, anyday, during anything. I'm gold, baby."

He grabbed both her hands and pulled her onto her feet for only Lucas to stand up too. Anders put his arm around Claudia's shoulder. And Lucas suspected it was so that he could continue to stand without falling. Or, at least he hoped that was all it was.

"Get up you fuckers and hear me play some heavenly chords." He said over her shoulder to Jenna and Eden."Now, where to?"

"Upstairs."
Lucas answered from Claudia's free side. The only piano he knew of was in her room, so he was only guessing.

c l a u d i a
"Fuck you, Anders," said Eden softly. He appeared to be a happy drunk.

Claudia lead the small group up to her bedroom, where Eden collapsed on the floor beside the piano and Claudia lead Anders to the upright instrument, sitting him down on the bench and standing beside him.

"Okay, come on, let's see you put your money where your mouth is," Claudia encouraged playfully, nudging his shoulder and removing the sheet music on the stand so he couldn't cheat.

"He actually sucks," said Eden, who was now laying on his side.

"I doubt that very much."

L U C A S
Lucas sat on the end of Claudia's bed beside Jenna who was still sipping on her drink, little by little. He pulled his legs up onto the mattress and folded them underneath him. "What will you play?" He asked as Jenna leaned against him tiredly.

"Oooh, do Moonlight Sonata."Jenna pointed her cup to her twin, bouncing in her seat.

"No this one is not for you. So, shut it." Anders licked his lips, staring at the black and white keys below him."We need something more energetic. Let us play a piece by our beloved Mozart."

Anders settled his hands over the board,"This one goes out to you, my dear." He told Claudia a little tipsy, but went on by playing Mozart's Turkish March. His slender fingers dancing over the keys elegantly, and filling the house with the beautiful energetic sounds coming from the piano.

c l a u d i a
For someone so drunk, Anderson played beautifully. Claudia leaned against the piano with her head in her hand as she watched the male's pale fingers dance across the keys, the stunning sounds, perfectly organised, spilling out of the instrument and through the house.

She watched him curiously. It was rare to find anyone so good at the same instrument Claudia adored. When Anderson finished the incredibly intricate song, she clapped for him as Eden raised his empty cup, now completely flopped on the floor with his intoxication.

"That was amazing," she said, affectionately ruffling Anders' hair as if he were a puppy dog.

L U C A S
Anders grinned a broad grin, appearing overjoyed to have received such a compliment from her. "Yay! You loved it."

He bounced up from his seat and hugged her small figure excitedly, leaning on her son for support. He pulled back, holding her shoulders and kissing her forehead just as exhilarated. He then walked away from the bench smirking. "Watch out Lucas, she loves my mad piano skills. She'll soon fall for this handsome virtuoso." He laughed and trapped over his own feet, crashing to the ground

"Oh yes, so charming."

Lucas smiled and rolled his eyes. However, he wasn't exactly amused at all. The behavior displayed between Claudia and Anders made him feel ... Uneasy. No, he was not jealous. How could he be? He knew he had all of his girlfriend's love.

He didn't like it though, her and Anders. He was being too affectionate, then again Eden was just as touchy-feely and that was on the normal basis. So, he couldn't truly identify why he was feeling the way he did.

"Are you alive down there?"
He inquired, trying not to sound any other way but casual.

"Holy fuck, have you felt this carpet. Can I live with you?"Anders slurred, laying flat on the floor."I promise I'll be good and always sleep on the floor."

c l a u d i a
Claudia giggled and nudged Anderson's side with her foot. "Sorry, but I don't think my parents would like it if they found out a strange teenage boy was living in my bedroom."

"But Anders is such a charmer," protested Eden, his voice very slurred against the carpet. Claudia didn't think she had ever seen a drunker human being.

"Yeah, and my dad's a lawyer." Claudia shrugged and ascended the steps of the platform up to her bed to sit beside Lucas, her arms around his waist and her chin propped against his shoulder.

"You having fun?" she murmured as Eden tried to stand up and just fell on top of Anders.

L U C A S

"Yeah, everything has been fun." Lucas snaked his arm around her waist, smiling.

Well, not everything had been fun, but most everything had been. And so he quickly tucked away the uneasy feeling he had earlier. He did not want to show that to Claudia.

"Fuck, you're heavy. Get off." Anders groaned, pushing at Eden's side pathetically. There was no real effort and it looked more like a pat than a push.

"And this is what I mean by watching them get drunk and do silly shit."Jenna chuckld with Lucas.

"Yes, at least we know they're enjoying themselves."
He kissed Claudia's cheek lovingly.

c l a u d i a
Claudia giggled as Eden tried to get off Anders but was too drunk to do so, like there was a weight on his back that prevented him from moving. He eventually gave up and just fell asleep with his head resting on Anderson's back like a pillow, snoring quietly. He looked peaceful while he slept.

"Should we help them?" she asked Lucas and Jenna with a snicker. As much as she wanted to watch Anders struggle under Eden's weight, she figured he'd be pretty pissed if he woke up with a kink in his back because a large teenage boy had slept on top of him.

She was glad that they were having fun and Anderson wasn't picking stupid fights with Lucas for once. She was glad that they all seemed to be enjoying themselves, even if two of their party were inconceivably drunk.

L U C A S
"Sure, it looks like they're in dire need of our help." Lucas stood up from his seat and stretched his arms toward the air.

He moved from his spot between Claudia and Jenna down the steps and crouched beside the other two boys. One being unconscious and the other starting to loose his consciousness with droopy eyes to prove it. "Save me." He pleaded, barely above a whisper.

"Of course."
Lucas smiled weakly and sighed lightly, standing back up as Jenna came to join his side. "Should we just wake, Eden. He'll have to go soon as it."

"When he's so peacefully and adorably? Not at all." She shook her he and. All the same, adorable or not, she had no qualms using her foot to roll, or to be more precise kick Eden off of her brother. But he rolled.

Ironically, Anders had already passed out, snoring softly.

"I can handle it from here, you guys should probably clean up downstairs, get rid of the evidence."
She addressed both Lucas and Claudia, referring to the vodka bottles.

c l a u d i a
Claudia happily took Lucas's hand and lead him downstairs. Thankfully, the living room wasn't too messy and it was more than simple to put the empty bottles in a bag and repackage the snacks and beverages, putting them all away in the kitchen.

Claudia leaned against the bench and pulled Lucas into a hug, leaning her head against his chest and kissing his collarbone.

"I love you," she reminded him for the millionth time. It would never be enough.

Claudia had suggested they stay over since Anders and Eden were incredibly drunk, so she laid out pillows and blankets on the soft carpet and they rolled Eden and Anders under the covers so they wouldn't freeze to death. She laid against Lucas's chest and pecked him on the lips.

"Goodnight, friends."

"Fuck you."