L U C A S
"Shut up, Eden."

"Shut up, Eden."

"Shut up, fuckface."

Lucas, Jenna, and Anders replied in unison. Jenna had also borrowed a pillow and blanket and settled herself beside her twin, feeling most comfortable beside him. And in a moment, she drifted to sleep as Anders did before her.

"Goodnight, love."
Lucas whispered tenderly and kissed Claudia's forehead the same. He snuggled her close and wrapped an arm around her. Closing his eyes and catching z's easier than when he slept alone.

c l a u d i a
"Claudia."

Claudia jumped when she heard a familiar voice -- she sat up and looked at the doorway in shock to see her father standing there, dressed in his travelling clothes, looking at the five teens -- or rather, the boys -- in contempt.

"Hm?" said a very groggy Eden. "Huh?"

"Claudia, do you care to explain why there are three teenage boys in your room, two of whom appear to be hungover?"

"They're my friends, Dad." My friends, not Lucas's. Claudia didn't want Lucas to get in trouble.

Charles' X-ray-like gaze moved to Anderson and Eden. "Who are you two?"

L U C A S
Lucas wasn't sure about the others, bit he was wide awake once he heard the familiar voice of Claudia's father, Charles Lightwood. He was more than just awake. He was pumping with adrenaline and his nerves didn't help. His natural course of action was stand up straight.

This was not the best moment to be caught in.

Anders moaned and rolled over his side to sit up. "What now?" He grumbled still half asleep, holding his aching head before his eyes finally landed and focused on Charles. "Wait. Who are you?" He blinked once or twice.

"That's Anderson Hickory and Eden Carstairs. And the girl over there id Jenna Hoskory."
Lucas quickly said in their stead. He wasn't going to let them screw this up. "They are close friends of mine."

Of course he knew that last bit would override what Claudia had said, but it was true. And her father was no fool, far from it. He could most likely connect the dots easily in short time on his own. So, Lucas didn't want her to get into any other trouble.

c l a u d i a
"This is my father, Charles Lightwood," Claudia told Anderson and Eden, whom Charles was both glaring at rather intensely, as if they were smears on his perfect carpet.

"Oh. Shit."

"I told you you could have Lucas over, Claudia," said Charles crossly, giving Eden a deplorable look before looking back at his only daughter with a tired expression on his face. "I wasn't aware Lucas took the form of three other teenagers."

"Dad, nothing even happened."

"Excuse me. Anderson and Eden appear to be very drunk."

"Hey, I'm not drunk, I'm hungover, there's a difference."

"Yeah, okay, they did," said Claudia, throwing her hands up. "But it's not like I haven't been drunk before. And they just fell asleep on the carpet, Dad, it's really not that big of a deal."

L U C A S
"Of course, we still did disregard your words and brought them over anyway, which is kind of a big deal. I'm sorry."

Honestly, besides the awkwardness as well as slight fear in the predicament, Lucas knew that of was time to go. Largely for Anders and Eden. With Eden's dirty mouth and Anders big one, they'd only proceed to worsen things.

And that was the last thing any of them needed.

"But we'll just set things right by leaving."

"Are you serious? I'm too tired to go at this moment. " Anders frowned at Lucas, massaging his aching head. His eyes wandered back to the older man known to be Claudia's father. "We have not done a thing, except cockblock Claudia and Lucas. You're welcome."

c l a u d i a
Charles looked alarmed, his eyes flickering between Claudia and Lucas almost frantically, until they finally came to rest on Anderson.

"Young man --"

"Yeah?" asked a very sluggish and slurred Eden.

"Not you -- Claudia -- what -- Jesus Christ."

Charles pinched the bridge of his nose and sighed heavily. "Just ... don't make a mess."

He left, and Claudia lobbed a shoe at Anderson's head. "You fucking idiot."

L U C A S
Lucas groaned, rubbing his eyes as he sat down on the edge of girlfriend's bed. Fucking Anders and his big fucking mouth. The dark hair blonde knew that things would not be the same after that comment.

He turned to watch Anders get hit in the back of the head with a shoe thrown by Claudia. Anders immediately recoiled in pain, holding his head. She had only increased the aching of his head. "OW! What the fuck was that for?"

"You should not have said that."

"Seriously? Don't tell me it never crossed his mind when he allowed only Lucas to come over with no one else around." A slow smirk grew on Anders lips. He was finding this all very amusing."You guys do not look like innocent little virgins. And when a heterosexual male and female find themselves alone, things are bound to get ... Steamy."

Jenna bursted out laughing at her brother's dramatic and mocking tone in spite of the situation they had at hand. "I'm sorry." She apologized for her inappropriate behavior, but chuckled anyway.

Lucas simply pinched his lips, blushing only slightly.

"Come on, Mr. Lightwood knows all about it. He has cuatro kids."
He held up four fingers with his left hand to help stress his point.

c l a u d i a
Claudia cringed Anderson's words. She didn't like to think of her own father in that way. And she didn't want to think of her father thinking she was up to such mischief.

"He probably thinks I'm still a virgin, actually." Charles didn't know about Ryan, or the miscarriage. He was under the impression that Claudia and Ryan had parted on good terms. He didn't know about what Tate had done, and if he had, he'd probably have sent him to the military even sooner.

She leaned back onto the floor and lobbed her other shoe at Anders. "You're still an idiot," she told him in a tired tone.

"Bullshit, there's no way you weren't all over whats-his-face when you were together," said Eden in a slurred voice. He sat up, his blond curls in a messy array, and blinked once or twice. "Ryan, or whatever his name was."

Claudia scowled.

L U C A S
"You should have saved that shoe for Eden." Lucas flopped back on the bed, irritated by Eden's comment. God, did he hate Ryan. And it was extremely annoying that he still went around doing whatever the he wanted and picking on Claudia after all that he put her through.

He knew Eden probably would not havebmade such a comment if he knew. It still annoyed and angered Lucas though. After having such sour experiences with him, they should know by now not to so casually talk about him.

"I still can't believe you dated that asshole.'

"Well, I can. He is hot."

Anders and Lucas both glared at her.

"He is! At least you three pale in comparison. He's a heartthrob, why else would he be so popular."
Jenna mumbled, laying on her side and propping her head up.

"Yeah, well, he is a major dick. Hot or not."

"I second that."

c l a u d i a

"I see what Jenna means," said Eden, running a hand through his shaggy blond hair.

"Firstly, I'm bisexual and I'd probably fuck him if I was drunk enough." Claudia gagged. "Shut up. Secondly ..."

Eden rose to his full height and stretched his arms. The room was filled with the sounds of his joints clicking.

"If someone's pretty enough it kind of overwrites their assholeness. I mean, look at my brother -- his character is literally a rapist and a school shooter but girls all over the planet -- including your girlfriend, Lucas -- are wet for him because he's pretty."

"I am not wet for your brother."

"Excuse me, I can see your posters. It's either my brother or Jace Lesecki."

L U C A S
"You must love your brother so much to bring him up as many times as you do. It's adorable." Lucas cooed, choosing to tease Eden instead of replying to his previous statement. Honestly, he had wanted to get off the topic of Ryan and his prettiness anyway. His last encounter with the msle before the cafeteria incident had left him feeling sicker than he thought one person could make him.

"Of course he loves Ethan. He can't go a day without talking about his big brother. Jenna, take notes from Edie here. He's cuter than you and he's the mean one."

"Oh, fuck you, big brother." She smiled cutely and laid on her side, facing Lucas and Claudia, yet her eyes landed on the latter."You have a magnificent eye for men though. Both of those men are absolute eye candy. Too bad one of them are taken."

"Thanks for reminding me of my bruised heart, Jen."
Lucas mumbled, grasping at his chest mockingly.

Last edited:
c l a u d i a

Eden scowled at the other two boys and kicked a pillow into Anders' head. "I hope you die of alcohol poisoning."

"She's pregnant now, too, Lucas," Claudia teased her boyfriend affectionately, tickling his sides. "Though apparently it might be Isaac's but I doubt that. I don't think she'd cheat on Jace."

Claudia kissed Lucas on the cheek and turned off the lights with her remote so she could put the star projector on.

"So I guess Jembry is officially official. You'll just have to settle for me now." Claudia gave Lucas a smile and a small pout and leaned over to kiss him on the cheek.

"Get a room," said Eden.

"This is my room."

L U C A S
"I suppose I have no real reservations against replanning my entire future for you." Lucas grinned, ignoring Eden and taking his girlfriend's hand and pressing his lips against the back of it sweetly. He scooted himself over closer, put his arm securely around her waist wnd laid his head against her shoulder."It would be my absolute pleasure."

"Well, fuck this. I'm going back to bed." Anders took the pillow Eden had kicked at his face with and stacked it on top of his own pillow. He rolled over to his side and his back faced the others.

"Goodnight."

"I'm calling it in too."Jenna yawned into her palm and laid back down onto her pillow."Tell me how many future children you decide to have and their names tomorrow."

"But of course."
Lucas chuckled. He kissed Claudia's cheek once more and laid back into her bed, pulling her down with him so her head laid in his chest.

c l a u d i a
"It's the fucking morning," said Eden, checking the time on his phone. "Oh. Quarter to seven. Yeah, I'm going to sleep, too. If you two decide to fuck, do it quietly."

"Will do," said Claudia, saluting Eden sarcastically.

Eden snickered, laid down with his head in Jenna's lap since Anders had his pillow and was soon snoring gently like the other two.

Claudia wasn't tired, so she helped Lucas under the covers and laid down beside him, so they were facing one another. She kept his gaze as she combed her slender fingers through his dark blond hair.

"So, how many kids do you want to have?" she asked, amused. "And what should their names be?"

L U C A S
"I don't know." Lucas responded with a quiet chortle. He'd admit he wanted kids in the future, obviously. Yet, he was not sure of how many or what their names should be. It wasn't too important where he was now in his life, so he didn't have to care too much.

"At the very minimum two or three. I don't want just one child ... "
He sighed, loving the pleasant feeling of her hands in his hair. He paused briefly and closed his eyes. "Being an only child is lonely no matter how much attention you receive."

Of course, Lucas had a brother, a big brother in fact. But he had died at a young age, leaving Lucas as an only child. And though Anders and Jenna had went through so much shit, they were never lonely because they had one another. Even Eden still had his brother, if they only reached out to the other they could resolve their issues.

Siblings were important and special and irreplaceable.

Lucas reopened his eyes,"I think I would name my first daughter Leia."

c l a u d i a
Claudia couldn't imagine being an only child. She was the youngest -- even Brogen was a few minutes older than her -- so her entire life had been filled with her older brothers and their love and affection. And she knew that Lucas had had a brother, but now, he was lonely, and she'd never wish that upon her own children.

Claudia scoffed. "We are not naming our first daughter Leia," she said firmly, with a playful roll of her eyes.

"If Anderson isn't allowed to name his child Wolfgang then we're not naming ours Leia."

Claudia planted an affectionate kiss onto Lucas's chin and nuzzled her face into his shoulder. "And we can't name anyone Luke, either. And don't try and get away with it by saying we're naming the child after you. I'm onto you."

L U C A S
"I haven't a clue what you are talking about." Lucas ever so innocently responded, with an innocent smile, twirling her long hair strands on his finger. "I simply thought Leia was a gorgeously fabulous name and our daughter would feel so blessed to have it. Luke is a wondrous name as well."

He sighed and kissed the top of her head affectionately. "Fine, I will submit. However, we can not name them after any of your favorite characters or people either. We have to be original."

Lucas put his arms around her and closed his eyes once more. He wasn't tired, but he was feeling completely relaxed and warm in the intimate moment he was sharing with his girlfriend. "Alright?"

c l a u d i a
"Alright."

Claudia melted into Lucas's embrace, leaning her forehead against his shoulder and closing her eyes in content. She felt so warm, so loved, so safe in his arms. The arms she wasn't meant to feel safe in.

Two months ago, Claudia wouldn't have even looked at Lucas, let alone entertained the possibility that she could love him. But here she was, in his arms, feeling so safe and happy that she couldn't understand how she had ever lived any other way. She didn't understand how she could ever live without Lucas again.

And the very idea of doing so terrified her.

She fell asleep again and was woken up by the rustling sound as Eden did pirouettes in the corner. "It helps me wake up," Eden explained to Claudia as she sat up to watch the English boy dance.

L U C A S
Lucas opened the door to Claudia's bedroom and entered, carrying two steaming mugs carefully in his hands. To keep himself from spilling the hot drinks, he kept his eyes on them as he walked in, taking care with each step. He wouldn't want to ruin the Lightwood's expensive carpet.

Behind him, Anders walked in with his own mug, sipping on it despite the rising steam coming from it."Careful, Luke. Wouldn't want to spill it." He nudged the blonde gently just as he was stepping up the small steps leading to the bed.

"Anders, if I do spill this, I will make sure I do so on you."
Lucas grumbled just as he lifted his gaze to meet Claudia's. Instantly, a smile spread across his face and sat bedside her on the bed. "Oh good, you're awake. Here." He handed her one of the hot mugs in his hand.

"It's a homemade latte."
He explained and pointed to the intricate leaf design in the creamy foam."Jenna made it."

c l a u d i a
Claudia scowled at Anders -- her father had specifically told them not to make a mess -- and gave Lucas a small smile as she accepted the latte. She blew on it to cool it down and took a small sip.

"Ooooh, Jenna, this is really good," she said sincerely. Usually Claudia was a tea person this was delicious. She sipped some more as Eden took a cup from Jenna and sat down at Claudia's piano bench to drink it.

Claudia checked the time to see it was eleven in the morning now. "So, what's the plan for the day?" Eden asked. "Claudia, do you want us to leave so you and Lucas can make sweet, sweet love?"

Claudia practically choked on her drink.