L U C A S
"Of course."

Lucas walked over to his dresser and pulled open his shirt drawer to find a fitting shirt for Claudia. No matter what he picked out it would be loose on her, but he wanted to get as close to a snug fit as he could. He nabbed a black Insanity Not Sound T-shirt and pair of boxers from a new and unopened pack.

"Here you are."
Lucas handed her the folded pair of clothing."Do you wanna wash up? I can get you a towel if so." He sat beside her on his bed, that for once was cleared.

He was glad he had cleaned his room the day before. Usually it was in chaos, everything everywhere and impossible to find. But tonight the only scattered things were the photos and posters spread across his walls and ceilings.

c l a u d i a

"Yeah, I'll go wash my face," she murmured. Claudia went into the bathroom, removed all of her makeup and changed into the pyjamas Lucas had provided to her.

She padded back into Lucas's bedroom and climbed into the bed beside him. His room was homely. It screamed of his personality and she adored it so much. She loved it more than her own room.

Claudia nestled her face into Lucas's chest and closed her eyes, holding him tightly to her. She could feel herself dropping off.

"I love you."

Last edited by a moderator:
L U C A S
"I love you too," Lucas whispered tenderly and kissed the top of her head.

Lucas Remington-Brooks would always love Claudia Lightwood. It was simply meant to be. And nothing could change that.

Over the week, he was able to slip back into a comfort zone with Eden, Anders and Jenna. And what mostly made him feel okay to do so was because they liked Claudia. Especially Anders, it almost made Lucas feel uncomfortable leaving him with her.

After their diner conversation he had taken an extra interest in her, and he wasn't too subtle about the matter, but by some miracle he stayed respective.

"Hello again." Anders greeted smoothly, bypassing Eden to sit on Claudia's other side. He had been doing it since after the diner.

Lunch had only recently started and the twins were early to join them. And Jenna had just sat across from them after Anders pulled out his lunch.

"Hello to you too." Lucas frowned slightly as he pushed the pasta around on his plate with his fork.

c l a u d i a

"Hi," Claudia said to Anders with a small smile.

She had decided over the course of the week that she liked Anders. She like all of them, but she could see herself becoming friends with Anders in particular. He was nice and they had a lot in common.

Claudia reached into her bag and handed Anderson a piece of sheet music. "Mozart," she told him.

"I thought you'd like to learn it." She loved that piece and wouldn't mind Anders learning it himself.

L U C A S
Lucas watched curiously as Anders looked over the music sheet smiling happily.

"How I enjoy Wolfgang's work," Anders said, waving the sheet playfully in his hands. "So much so, I think I'll name my first child after him."

"Do that and it'll hate you forever."

Anders stuck his tongue out and at his sister. He happened to think Wolfgang was a brilliant name. And he'd be sure to use it for something.

"Anyway, what's the name of this? It's not Twinkle Twinkle Little Star is it?"
He asked jokingly, smiling as he did as he spoke.

c l a u d i a

"No," chuckled Claudia. "It's The Magic Flute."

Claudia was about to elaborate on her knowledge of the piece when Ryan and Crystal walked behind them. Ryan grabbed the back of Claudia's chair and pulled it out so fast she fell to the hard tiled floor.

"You fucking bastard," Claudia snapped at Ryan. She was pretty sure that her tail bone was bruised now. She wasn't going to sit right for weeks.

"It was an accident," chuckled Ryan.

Eden stood up, grabbed his tray of pasta, walked around and dumped the contents onto Ryan's head.

The cafeteria was silent.

"It was an accident," drawled Eden, walking away and tossing the tray at Ryan's face like a frisbee.

L U C A S
Lucas immediately went to Claudia's aide, picking her up from the floor and seating her in her seat once more. "Are you okay?" He asked, checking for any visible injuries.

He scowled at Ryan, and was very satisfied as he was appreciative with Eden's course of actions. If anyone would retaliate without thinking of the consequences it was these three. And though it could and would get them in Troy me, he was still thankful.

Jenna smirked and snorted from her spot at the table. "Serves the motherfucker right."
She crossed her arms over her chest

Anders stood from his seat, standing tall. "I think you two should keep moving before you actually get hurt." He cracked his knuckles, ready to use them if need be. He smiled charmingly.

They had the attention of the whole cafeteria and boy did Anders love attention. "In fact ..." He climbed his seat and onto their table. "If any one of you mess with my friends, especially Claudia, I will personally burn you alive!"

Lucas watched him, pinching his lips.

c l a u d i a
Claudia's tailbone, the very bottom of her spine, was aching and it hurt to sit but she tried to act like she was okay, because she didn't want a fight to be started in her name. "I'm fine."

Ryan was looking up at Anderson, just like everyone else in the room, and he wore an angry look on his perfect face, since he was covered in spaghetti and all. "Yeah? Then my parents will have you thrown back into the loony bin where you fuckers came from, and you won't be able to lust over my leftovers like your schizo friend."

Claudia flinched. She felt like an object.

"What do your parents do?" Eden asked conversationally.

"They're real estate agents. Very rich."

"That's cute." Eden sat on the table and picked dirt out of his nails. "My brother is a multi-millionare, Oscar-winning actor. I think we could afford better lawyers."

Claudia had never heard Eden name-drop and she could basically see Crystal formulating plans to seduce Eden. Ryan grimaced and turned away.

"Whatever. Fuck all of you."

L U C A S
Lucas stood by Claudia's side, his hand on her shoulder, gently squeezing her should to comfort her. It was bizarre, but he was happy to have them around if only for Claudia. Eden actually used his brother for them.

"Aww, poor baby didn't get his way. That goes for you too sweetheart"Jenna rolled her eyes as she adressed Crystal. Because ahe had dealt with those type of girls too many timed already abd she wasn't going to let her even try to get her claws on Eden.

She stood up from her seat and walked over to Lucas and Claudia.
"Lou, take her to the nurses office. She had to have hurt herself the way she fell."

Lucas wasted no time and scooping up Claudia just as Anders jumped down from the table.

c l a u d i a
Claudia watched as Ryan and Crystal stalked away together and the rest of the cafeteria seemed to lose interest in the conflict. She allowed Lucas to scoop her up, bridal-style, and carry her through the halls. Eden followed and she assumed the twins did the same.

"You didn't have to do that," she mumbled to Eden. "Name-drop, I mean. I know you don't like Ethan."

Eden shrugged. "He'd never do it, of course, but those cunts don't need to know that."

The nurse kicked decided that Claudia just had a bruise on her tailbone and it would heal in a couple of week's time. She was laid on her stomach on the bed in the room with an ice back on her lower back to numb the pain.

"You guys can all go back to class," she insisted to her boyfriend and her friends.

L U C A S
Lucas sat in a chair beside her bed and frowned as if the thought of him leaving her be was ridiculous, absolute nonsense. And to him it was. Why would he abandon his girlfriend to attend some class he could easily catch up on. No, he'd stay with her.

He was on the verge of saying so too, but Anders beat him to it. "Fuck Class, we don't even like class. But we like you, so were staying here." Anders sat himself down at the end of her bed.

"Yeah, what he said."

"How the fuck do you put up with that bullshit?"Jenna inquired, finding herself a seat on on the arm of Lucas's chair.

"That's a good fucking question." Anders looked at Lucas as if he had the answers and that he was the blame.

Last edited:
c l a u d i a
"Well, there's nothing I can really do to stop it," mumbled Claudia as Eden sat on the floor beside her head.

Claudia sighed deeply and brushed a hand through her hair. "I mean, my older brother beat the crap out of him and he's still tormenting me, so I don't really know what could stop him."

"Didn't Lucas beat up your brother, though?" Eden, blunt as always.

"I'm not allowing Lucas to get in trouble over me," Claudia replied shortly. She wouldn't be able to handle it if Lucas was suspended again because of her -- or worse, expelled.

Eden shrugged and leaned back against the wall. "So me and Anders will go see him."

L U C A S
"You and Anders will do nothing of the sort." Lucas frowned at Eden for even suggesting such a ridiculous idea.

As if he'd let them go and see Ryan. He was such an as who knew how to rile people up and Eden was easily ruled, while Anders was unpredictable. Who knew where that could lead to. He wasn't going to let them walk directly into trouble.

"And why not?" Anders asked, raising an eyebrow. "We're offering to help seeing how you can't. It's not as if it'll ruin you. No, you can just sit back as usual and wait."

Lucas was sure that was meant as an insult. "What?"

"I'm just saying what's already known."

"And what may that be?"

Anders paused, glancing at injured Claudia from the corner of his eyes. Jenna shifted in her seat uncomfortable. The air had suddenly gotten heavier.

"Andy - "

"You're horrible boyfriend."

There, he had said it. And Lucas instantly opened his mouth reply. But Anders wasn't done.

"And I could do better."

Silence settled over the dark haired blonde. He knew Anders was open. But this ...

c l a u d i a
You're a horrible boyfriend. And I could do better.

Claudia frowned and sat up, despite the aching pain in her lower back to look at Anderson with a slightly annoyed, slightly disgusted look on her face. "That's not true. Neither of the things you just said are true."

"Claudia," said Eden warningly, knowing just as well as Lucas how unpredictable Anderson could be.

"Lucas is an amazing boyfriend," she continued anyway, grabbing Lucas's hand and squeezing it tightly. "If it weren't for him, I'd be with them, being mentally abused by Crystal and having to look at Ryan every day and remember what he did to me." Her voice cracked but she continued.

"So don't you fucking dare say that about Lucas, and especially not in front of me."

L U C A S
"Claudia." Lucas began quietly, barely above a whisper. He placed a hand on her shoulder and gently laid her back down onto the bed. Because he wasn't going to let her strain herself for him. He would talk to Anders.

Yet, Anders didn't seem the least bit fazed by her words or apologetic about his. He wore the same face on his face. But he had heard her loud and clear. "And what did Ryan do to you?" He asked, tapping his fingers against his lap.

She hadn't said anything about their relationship except that she had dated him. And she obviously wasn't talking about what had recently happened. If he had to put the pieces together himself, than he would.

"Alright, that's enough. I do think we should go to class now."
Lucas quickly replied, standing up. He wasn't going to have Claudia reminiscence on such poisonous memories.

"Must have been pretty bad." Anders voice tightened as he stood.

c l a u d i a
"You don't need to fucking know," said Claudia through gritted teeth.

She laid back down as Eden got to his feet and gestured to Anderson and Jenna. "C'mon, let's just leave them alone for a bit," he murmured, ushering the twins out.

Claudia looked up at Lucas. "Don't listen to him," she said pleadingly.

Lucas was perfect for her and she didn't care what Anderson said about him. She didn't need any of them, much less Lucas, to get in trouble for her. She didn't blame Lucas for not doing anything.

"He doesn't know what he's talking about. I love you. I'm always going to love you."

L U C A S
Lucas smiled weakly and nodded his head."I know." He whispered, rubbing small circles into her upper back smoothly. He didn't want her getting worked up when she should be resting.

But he did know. He knew Claudia loved him and he loved her. And that was all that should have truly mattered.

He also knew that Anders was not completely off mark. No, he didn't think his friend was a better match for Claudia, but he would have gotten Crystal and Ryan off of her long ago

More than anything, Lucas hated standing still and not do anything. He had done the same when his parents divorced, when his brother was ... drowning. And now it felt the same with Claudia. He hated it.

He felt an oncoming headache and he put his fingers through his hair, massaging his scalp to sooth the pain.

"Get some rest,"
He told her, wincing just a little."I'll be here when you wake up." He promised.

c l a u d i a
Claudia felt horrible, mainly because she felt like she was tearing the two friends apart. She hated that. She hated that she was coming between Lucas and one of the few people who had ever treated him like a human being.

She inched over and pulled Lucas onto the bed beside her so they could both get some rest. She wedged her ice pack beneath her and rested her head against Lucas's shoulder.

"Let's both get some rest," she murmured. She didn't want to be away from him right now. She didn't want to leave him, ever. All she wanted was for him to be happy.

"I love you."

L U C A S
" I suppose I can sleep for a bit." Lucas told her, sighing lightly.

He stared at the ceiling above and closed his eyes shut, waiting for the aching on his head pass. He didn't move, not wanting to mess with Claudia's comfort. So, he only turned his head to kiss the top of her head.

Lucas left his mouth there and breathed in the smell of her hair. He smuggled in closer to her and sighed once more. He felt better, being with Claudia always made him feel better.

"I love you too."

c l a u d i a
A week had passed since the incident had passed, and Claudia had invited Lucas, Eden and the twins over for the night in an attempt to make peace with them. They had made up over the week but there were some tangible tensions between Lucas and Anders she wanted to abolish.

Her parents were away, like always, and Quentin and Brogen had gone to Montpelier to see their aunt so Claudia had the entire house to herself. She opened the door at seven to Eden and the twins.

"Shit, you are rich," Eden whistled. He was carrying two large bottles of vodka and two of Coke, and was looking around the house with an amazed expression on his face. "Crap. I mean, not as rich as my dickhead brother, but rich enough."

"Hi, Eden." Claudia closed the door and lead the three into the living room, where she had set out chips and and dip and some spiced chicken wings because she had had a lot of time on her hands that afternoon. She settled into place beside Lucas and took her boyfriend's hand.