L U C A S
"No." That was the truth. If she left him, he would really feel upset, mostly with himself. And then following, he'd be cosumed with loneliless. And though he had experienced being alone for so long, it was not possible to for him to ask her to leave.

He looked at his hands in his lap. "I am not mad at you. I just don't know what to..." He sighed, unable to finish properly. What was being said was true,

He felt like a loser. That was what Ryan wanted, wasn't it? Or worse? But he much rather not to think of the datails that ass wanted as a result of their conversation.

"I don't know what to do."

c l a u d i a
"This doesn't change anything."

Claudia put her hand under his chin and tilted it up to look at him. "You know some more things about me. Sure. You found out in a way not particularly favourable. True. But this doesn't change anything, Lucas, unless we let it."

She took both of his hands in one of her own and used the other to cup his cheek. She had tears running down her face and splashing on her knees but she made no effort to stop them, because she didn't want to. She wanted Lucas to feel the emotion she felt for him, to know what she thought and how she felt.

"If we don't let this get to us then it's not going to do anything to hurt our relationship. And ... Ryan was wrong."

She inched slightly closer to Lucas and cupped his beautiful face with her hands, looking into his tormented eyes.

"He was wrong, because you're the first boy who has ever truly loved me, and the first I've ever truly been in love with. I love you, Lucas."

L U C A S
Looking back into her wet eyes and seeing her tears drip down her face, he knew she was right. Of course she was right. And she loved him. Truth be told, what more reason did he need.

Lucas had only needed to think about it, to come to realize it. Not any longer, since she had made him come to open his eyes. She gave him a wakeup call.

Fine. Ryan may of had all those tines with Claudia. And Lucas didn't, with anyone really. But who said it still wouldn't be special to the both of them? It would always mean something to not just him, but her too. And it would also mean more because of how they felt for one another.

"You're right."

He pulled back only a little and reached out to brush back her hair as a tender gesture. Then he wiped away a few of her tears. She was a mess, but even in that state, she was still the most beautiful thing he had ever laid his eyes on. He was utterly confused to how anyone could treat such a being so badly.

Lucas took her hand from his face and kept his gaze on her."Sometimes, love doesn't seem like a strong enough word for how I feel for you."

He leaned in and pressed his lips against her own. It was passionate, but still serene and sweet. However, he slowly deepened it.

c l a u d i a
Claudia breathed a sigh of relief when he came to realise that she was correct. She was happy because he had come around and now they were over the minute setback they had experienced. They could move on now.

She melted into his kiss, all of her fears and worries slipping away as he deepened it and she followed suit, working her lips against his in perfect synchronicity. It was like they were made for each other.

Claudia lifted one hand to cup the back of his neck as she moved to sit in his lap, straddling him with her knees on either side of his hips. She didn't care if they went all the way or not, but she wanted to feel closer to him, both metaphorically and physically. All she wanted was to be close to him.

She continued to kiss him as her other hand lifted to card through his short blond hair.​

L U C A S
Lucas let his hands slip to her to her hips and pulled her closer. If it was even possible for them to be any closer with the proximity between them already being so small. Now, their bodies were practically mashed together.

He just wanted to feel her, every inch of inch of her. And it wasn't only her body he was thinking of, but all of her warmth and love and affections. Even her pain. He wanted all of Claudia Lightwood and he would give her all of him. No, he had already gave his everything to her. And he'd do it over and over again into eternity.

He broke the kiss once for air and went back in at a different angle, tilting his head little. While his hands moved to her thighs, rubbing them back and forth and squeezing gently.

This could go anywhere, he knew that. It would go there too if he didn't cut it short. And even if he wanted to, he wouldn't, not here and not without protection. It wasn't as if he walked around carrying condoms in her pockets.

c l a u d i a
Despite it being the absolute last thing she wanted to do, Claudia pulled away. She leaned her forehead against his and closed her eyes for a moment as she paused for air and licked her lips.

"I ... I want to," she whispered, playing with the hair at the back of his neck with her fingers. She knew it was an odd time, considering they had just dropped a lot of truth bombs and covered a lot of uncomfortable, awkward areas. But they had also professed their love for one another for the millionth time and it had somehow meant more than all the other times.

"But it's perfectly okay if you don't," she murmured, aware that it was his first time and it was weird to do it now, here, in the forest. "It's fine. I care about your feelings. I don't want to make you do anything you don't want to do."

Ryan hadn't cared at all. He'd do it absolutely anywhere.

"If you're worried about, um, protection, I'm on the pill. For my period. And there's condoms in Tate's room."

L U C A S
"I want to." Lucas told her.

And he did. Knowing that she wanted to do it with him, encouraged and made him happy. He wasn't as handsome as her ex, but he loved her. And that would always mean more than anything.

"Not here though. Can we go back to your place?"

He didn't think he was comfortable enough or at the stage to do it out in the open like that. And if the extra safety was back in her Tate's room, then her house was the best place to be. He wanted her to feel as comfortable as possible and the same for her.

Lucas kissed her cheek down to her neck. "And your brothers won't be there, will they?"

c l a u d i a
"No, they're going to a friend's birthday party and they won't be back until tomorrow morning," Claudia told Lucas with a smile as she got to her feet and helped him up after her.

She was happy because he wanted to go all the way with her. She had done this many times before, but this was different, because it was Lucas, who she loved more than anything on the planet.

So, they arrived at Claudia's house rather soon and she sent him up to her bedroom while she went down to the basement, in which Tate's bedroom was kept. His room was pristine and she felt bad being in it. Regardless, she found a box of condoms in his top drawer, hidden beneath his socks.

Unsure of how many to get, she grabbed the whole box. Just in case they decided to do it again in the future.

She went back up to her bedroom and set the box on the beside table, before carefully sitting down beside Lucas on the bed and rubbing his knee as she leaned in.

"We'll take it slow," she murmured, before setting her lips down on his and cradling his face with her hand.​

L U C A S
Maybe he should have been more nervous. He wasn't, not too much. Kissing Claudia, was the easiest thing to do. Touching her was the most natural thing to him. He felt most comfortable with her anywhere.

Slow. He could do that. Steady was how they had been trying to take things before. And he could do that simply. In fact, it put him more at ease than anything.

He leaned in gradually, softly pushing his onto her's. As he did so, he moved his hand to hold the small of her back. His actions were not carried out by only lust, but love and affection. The desire he felt for her was there because of those feelings.​

c l a u d i a
Claudia knew that, as the more experienced person of the two, she would have to take the lead here, and she was fine with that. She knew this was a strange, frightening new experience for Lucas and she wanted to make it pleasurable for him, not to mention memorable. She didn't want this to be looked back upon with anything but happiness.

Claudia leaned back and pulled off her shirt, leaving her in only her bra and her jeans, revealing all of her scars that he had already seen before. She wasn't self-conscious anymore, so she leaned right back in to give him another deep, meaningful, passionate kiss.

"I love you," she murmured, right before she slipped her hand under the waistband of his jeans.​

L U C A S
Lucas drew in a small and slow breath at the sight of her bare skin. It wasn't from surprise or fear orbanything of that sort. No, it was from exhilaration of her words and actions. She had professed her love many times before, and no matter how many times it was said, it always felt nice. But this time it felt different.

He let his hands slide down and rub her now bare sides. Sure, he had noticed her scars, he had seen them before, and it was impossible not to. They were a part of her, a part that he had easily came to accept and love. Because he loved every inch of Claudia.

"I love you too." He whispered softly.

And he allowed her to put her hands where she pleased, it didn't cause him any discomfort and he only maneuvered back to remove his own shirt and threw it to the side.​

c l a u d i a
Claudia trailed her fingers down Lucas's lean chest and abdomen, marveling at the smooth texture of his fair skin. He wasn't bulky like Tate but he had some muscle. Claudia would love him regardless.

She gently pushed him onto his back and kissed his collarbone, before trailing tiny kisses all the way down to his bellybutton. Then, she pulled back slightly to shrug out of her skinny jeans, revealing her slender legs and white underwear. She pushed them to the side carelessly and straddled him so she was seated on his crotch, before leaning back in and kissing him on the lips again.

Claudia had never thought she would ever love someone this much.​

L U C A S
Lucas brushed his fingers down her sides to her thighs and legs. Her fair skin was flawless and soft and smooth. And as he kissed her back and moved to plant small sultry kisses from her lips to ears and down to her neck, he breathed her deliciously intoxicating smell of skin. He could never really get enough of Claudia.

As he continued to kiss down to her chest, his hands danced back up and in stopped at the back of her bra. Though he pulled back once he was conscious of it and moved his haze back to her face.

"Can I...?"
He asked her in murmur, licking his bittom lip and playing with the clasp gently.

Lucas would never do anything she didn't want him to. And he wanted this experience right, for both himself and his girlfriend. It wasn't her first time, but it was her first time with him.

c l a u d i a
Claudia nodded. She wasn't nervous about baring herself to Lucas, because she loved him and she knew he loved her back. Besides, she had nothing to hide from him. Besides her scars, she was confident in her body now.

She reached up and helped him undo the clasp since she knew he would struggle with it and allowed him to take it off her, revealing her small breasts. She stayed still for a few moments, allowing him to take her in, before leaning over and taking a condom out of the box.

She pressed it into his hand and went back in for another kiss.

((skip now lol))

L U C A S
Engulfed in pleasures he had never felt before with the girl he loved more than anything, was, without a doubt, the greatest experience. To know that he had earned her love, affections, and faith enough for her to want make love with him was even more amazing. She was amazing, intelligent and beautiful, more beautiful than she realized.

And he was entirely lost how she came to fall for him, but she did, and that made him happy. Loving her and gaining her love in return.

Lucas looked down to Claudia, who was lying beside him, head on his chest, his arm underneath and around her waist, both of their bodies entangled in the bed blankets. He dropped a kiss on the top of her head out of pure endearment and nuzzled her hair.​

c l a u d i a

Claudia had had sex many times in many different ways, but this one time with Lucas was by far the best experience she had ever had. Sleeping with someone simply for lust was one thing. Sleeping with someone because you loved them and they loved you back was another.

Claudia smiled when she felt him nuzzled her hair and she lifted her head to look at him with a loving smile on her face. "Hello," she murmured, not wanting to raise her voice and ruin the peace and serenity in her bedroom.

"How was it?" she asked, grinning and biting her lip.

L U C A S
Lucas made a thinking face playfully, as if he had to consider it. When in actuality there was nothing to consider except the right word to describe the delightfully marvelous occurence. How he felt about it was nothing but immense positivity.

"It was wonderful. I loved it, I love you."
Answered Lucas with a small grin as he delicately pushed back any strands of hair from her face and kissed her nose.

"I wasn't too awkward, was I?" He had to ask. Still, he wasn't too embarrassed by it. Claudia and he had practically stripped down their walls and showed their bare sides to each other. Figuratively and literally.

c l a u d i a

"No, no, you weren't awkward at all," Claudia assured Lucas with a blissful smile on her face. She rubbed his chest soothingly and propped herself up with her other elbow.

"You did really well, actually," she told him with a smirk, planting a kiss on his cheek. "So well I'm starting to think you're lying about it being your first time."

She was kidding, of course, but she wasn't just saying this to boost his self esteem. She honestly had had a very good time and she loved him more than anything.

Claudia planted a small kiss to his jaw and then his lips.

L U C A S
Lucas returned her kiss happily. He was glad that he had been able to please her as much as she she did him. Despite all the trials from before and not too long ago, he could have never been happier at that moment. Simply lying in bed with his girlfriend and kissing her.

"Yeah?" He started after pulling back and guaranteeing, "Then next time will be better."

He kissed her once more on the lips, this time more deeply and kissed her neck as well. He could stay in bed all day with her ti simply pillowtalk and make out. Or do nothing at all. He loved her so much that just laying there with her would satisfy him.

c l a u d i a

"I'm sure it will be," Claudia murmured flirtatiously as she arched her neck when he kissed her there. Kissing and touching and flirting like this had always come easy to Claudia, even before she had met Ryan.

That was why he had kept her around for so long instead of throwing her away like a used toy. Because she knew how to please males.

Claudia turned and kissed Lucas gently on the lips, rubbing his inner thigh as she looked up at her alarm clock to check the time.

6:21pm.

Claudia sat up and stretched her arms before putting her bra back on and tracing circles on Lucas's stomach with her index finger.

"What do you want for dinner?" she asked him softly.