• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

ScarletNova

Otaku Mode Activated
Original poster
MYTHICAL MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
  4. One post per day
  5. Multiple posts per week
Online Availability
11:00pm to 2:00am weekdays 11:00pm to 4:00am weekends
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Beginner
  3. Elementary
  4. Intermediate
  5. Adept
  6. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Fantasy, magic, adventure, comedy, anime, slice of life, high school, fandom, romance, but I am always open to many others.
Season 2 OOC: OPEN SIGNUPS - The Lovers Club Season 2 (No Previous Knowledge Needed)

d175b0653ceb99bf1f3b5c2f8c33014f--kimi-ni-todoke-fall-leaves.jpg

:heart:Aikō-ka Kurabu | The Lovers Club:heart:
Romance | Comedy | High school | Anime | Slice of life
In Character | Character Index
"We'll be your cupids!"
Welcome to the Lovers Club. Our goal is to find the perfect match for you, or assist you in getting the partner you want. There's never been a match that we can't do, and our clients will always tell you how happy they are with our service.
--- :heart: ---
We will be playing the members of the Lovers Club. While our characters will be assisting their fellow classmates (and others) in finding romance, romance seems to be sparking between the club members themselves. The club will be going on all kinds of adventures, from interesting club trips to festivals, spending all night in a haunted house, or simply sitting in the club room they occupy at their school.

• Japan
    - (Made up) Small city that goes out into towns:
    City: Yokokami​
    Towns: Honkawa (North of city), Hamasu (East), Yakita (South), Okunai (West)​
    - School in city called Bara High School (Bara = Rose)

- There is a train that goes between the towns and into the city
    Stations named after city and towns​

• - Friendships, some friendly rivalries, and especially romances are allowed and encouraged.

- This rp is largely focused on romance and comedy between the members of the club.

- Feel free to be creative and fun when making your character(s). They can be as weird as you want (or as normal as you want).

- Anime physics apply, so anything can happen just like an anime.

- If you have any question, don't be afraid to ask.

• - Please do not just disappear, let me know if you need/or want to drop out, I'd rather have you tell me. Don't be afraid, I understand.

- Please assist in making it possible for every character to have a romantic partner.

- It would be helpful to at least post character's name, location, and picture during the IC posts.

- Be nice to everyone in the OOC please.

- Keep things PG-13 or so, we are in public view and have a range of ages playing.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Reactions: Stray Shinku
Well how many people are in the D group that have been active since we've lost some people?
Well, I know for sure that we lost Kai, but as for Amami and Shione, I haven't gotten any responses from @IceQueen or @Accelerator and they haven't posted in a while. So, technically, without them only Rin is left in group D which would definitely mean we need to rework the groups in some way.

t has occurred to me that if Hideki were to be retconned into VP (which I'm still neutral on), it would be a bit odd to have the two most senior officers in the same place. But it does make sense, since he knows Fumiya better than the others. Maybe he trails around to observe? Or he could just stick around...or he could not be VP :P
Well, we do still need a VP but it's up to you if you want to change him to that. Since the groups are getting a bit complicated, it might end up where they move anyway.

@ScarletNova Do you assign the roles in the club for the characters? Just asking to not mess things up! x'D

@ScarletNova Do you assign the roles in the club for the characters? Just asking to not mess things up! x'D
No, everyone chose their own character's roles. However, there are some taken already by the other members so you'll have to make sure the role you want isn't taken. Some are open again since we lost a few people.

• Thank You
Alright, I'll re-check the CS thread and read the IC to catch up with everything.

Reactions: ScarletNova
I'm currently trying to make it easier to understand who on the character sheet thread is still active.

I'm currently trying to make it easier to understand who on the character sheet thread is still active.
I've seen that some GMs make a Roll Call every so often (I'm in an RP where the GM does it every month) to see who's active on their RPs. They tag the owners of the Accepted CS and ask them to kindly make a confirmation post if they are going to stay or drop out of the RP. So far, it's been working.

I've seen that some GMs make a Roll Call every so often (I'm in an RP where the GM does it every month) to see who's active on their RPs. They tag the owners of the Accepted CS and ask them to kindly make a confirmation post if they are going to stay or drop out of the RP. So far, it's been working.
I've made the roll call. I'm just trying to make it easier to understand when you go through the character index so people joining us like you won't go through character sheets that are not participating anymore.

I've made the roll call. I'm just trying to make it easier to understand when you go through the character index so people joining us like you won't go through character sheets that are not participating anymore.
*smashes face on the keyboard* Sorry for not getting that, lmao! In that case, I suggest you put the names of the characters with their roles in the club on the Sticky Post, so everyone can see which spots are available. Something like this, for example:

Accepted Characters
1. Haruhi Nakamura - Role in the Club: President
2. Yuuta Satoshi - Role in the Club: Vice President

You can even add the available spots at the end of the List to make it more easy for everyone to decide which role to pick.

*smashes face on the keyboard* Sorry for not getting that, lmao! In that case, I suggest you put the names of the characters with their roles in the club on the Sticky Post, so everyone can see which spots are available. Something like this, for example:

Accepted Characters
1. Haruhi Nakamura - Role in the Club: President
2. Yuuta Satoshi - Role in the Club: Vice President
I started to work on something like that on the character index. Hopefully that will help to make it easier for joining members.

@ScarletNova Can I be like a 2nd Info Gatherer as well? It's just that I planned my character to be like that, but it actually may see him as a creepy stalker! x'D He even owns a camera and other funny stuff to spy the club's client love interests and gather information.

@ScarletNova Can I be like a 2nd Info Gatherer as well? It's just that I planned my character to be like that, but it actually may see him as a creepy stalker! x'D He even owns a camera and other funny stuff to spy the club's client love interests and gather information.
Sure thing. We can have another info gatherer. There are a lot of students in the school, so more than one is perfectly acceptable.

• Love
Since Rin is the only active one, want me to just move her over to the park? We need at least one person there, after all.

I'm not going to lie I'm so confused what is happening. I was in Group B which was blocking paths? Did that change? Also did Katsuya drop the rp? I feel like I'm missing a lot. Lol

Reactions: xLarius
Since Rin is the only active one, want me to just move her over to the park? We need at least one person there, after all.
You can. We do need someone to catch the dog.

I'm not going to lie I'm so confused what is happening. I was in Group B which was blocking paths? Did that change? Also did Katsuya drop the rp? I feel like I'm missing a lot. Lol
You're still in that group right now. However, with losing a few people, it is making the groups harder to follow. So, we're all having a bit of problem at the moment. I'm trying to work it out. As far as I know, no one else has dropped yet.

I'm probably going to move Haruhi towards the park too, since our groups are a bit in trouble.

These are the groups again, without the members who dropped during my roll call:

Group A: Haruhi, Reina, and Hideki --> Study Group
Group B: Katsuya, Ruri, and Mamora --> Block paths
Group C: Lucinda, Keita, Natsume, and Miyuki --> Release dog in park and other mishaps
Group D: Rin, (Amami, and Shione) --> Catch dog and other mishaps

As far as I know, no one else on this list has dropped yet, but we haven't had a few responses from some of them in a while.

I am still unsure about our other group D members right now. I might have to PM them to see what it going on.

@ScarletNova
Can I have a recap of what's going on in the IC? I got lost after the everyone began to plan the love match for the club's recent client.

Can I have a recap of what's going on in the IC? I got lost after the everyone began to plan the love match for the club's recent client.
Basically, the club members are working on a current match. The clients both happen to want some help with starting a relationship, so the club is deciding to put them together "accidentally" by forcing them together during a fake study group. The two were forced to go get snacks together but will instead be pushed to the park where they will be put into romantic situations, specifically a dog causing them to fall into each other.

• Thank You
@Shinku⭐Kun

We're currently in groups (or supposed to be. As you can see in this ooc, we're having a bit of trouble). Since we're lacking in group D, I'll put your character in there.

Group A: Haruhi, Reina, and Hideki --> Study Group
Group B: Katsuya, Ruri, and Mamora --> Block paths
Group C: Lucinda, Keita, Natsume, and Miyuki --> Release dog in park and other mishaps
Group D: Rin, Ryunosuke, (Amami, and Shione) --> Catch dog and other mishaps

@ScarletNova
Got it! Also, I finally caught up with everything. Too bad I missed the club reunion. I hope Haruhi don't kill Ryunosuke! x'D
And I just missed picking under Muyiki's dress!