2. Beginner
  3. Elementary
  4. Intermediate
  5. Adept
  6. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Fantasy, magic, adventure, comedy, anime, slice of life, high school, fandom, romance, but I am always open to many others.
Season 2 OOC: OPEN SIGNUPS - The Lovers Club Season 2 (No Previous Knowledge Needed)

d175b0653ceb99bf1f3b5c2f8c33014f--kimi-ni-todoke-fall-leaves.jpg

:heart:Aikō-ka Kurabu | The Lovers Club:heart:
Romance | Comedy | High school | Anime | Slice of life
In Character | Character Index
"We'll be your cupids!"
Welcome to the Lovers Club. Our goal is to find the perfect match for you, or assist you in getting the partner you want. There's never been a match that we can't do, and our clients will always tell you how happy they are with our service.
--- :heart: ---
We will be playing the members of the Lovers Club. While our characters will be assisting their fellow classmates (and others) in finding romance, romance seems to be sparking between the club members themselves. The club will be going on all kinds of adventures, from interesting club trips to festivals, spending all night in a haunted house, or simply sitting in the club room they occupy at their school.

• Japan
    - (Made up) Small city that goes out into towns:
    City: Yokokami​
    Towns: Honkawa (North of city), Hamasu (East), Yakita (South), Okunai (West)​
    - School in city called Bara High School (Bara = Rose)

- There is a train that goes between the towns and into the city
    Stations named after city and towns​

• - Friendships, some friendly rivalries, and especially romances are allowed and encouraged.

- This rp is largely focused on romance and comedy between the members of the club.

- Feel free to be creative and fun when making your character(s). They can be as weird as you want (or as normal as you want).

- Anime physics apply, so anything can happen just like an anime.

- If you have any question, don't be afraid to ask.

• - Please do not just disappear, let me know if you need/or want to drop out, I'd rather have you tell me. Don't be afraid, I understand.

- Please assist in making it possible for every character to have a romantic partner.

- It would be helpful to at least post character's name, location, and picture during the IC posts.

- Be nice to everyone in the OOC please.

- Keep things PG-13 or so, we are in public view and have a range of ages playing.

Last edited:
Lol who would be picking on who though? Mamoru would be the easiest target but Rurin is the odd shorty hanging out with giants.

Sorry to get back here so late, did the RP get resurrected? Would still be interested if that's the case.
It's cool. It happens. We're still alive. Just a little slow and trying to organize things a bit. It's our teams turn (Katsuya, Rurin, and Mamoru) to make sure the couple take the path through the park. We need to block the other path with either construction play, a scuffle, or anything else if you have any ideas.

You too @Wyborn. I hope tagging you is actually working this time.

Do you think we need a role call?

If you feel like it? It is a pretty full group.
It is quite a number of people, and we haven't had some post in a while. I've also been debating if I need to add a co-gm considering the amount of people.

I'm here. I'm not sure Wyborn gets notified when tagged [He said something about it before. Idk if the issue was ever addressed] but he's here. Just busy working on a character for another rp until he knows what group B is doing. Either way I messaged him so he'll take a peek eventually.

• Thank You
Reactions: ScarletNova
I was primarily waiting for other people to post... and then when they started posting I got preoccupied. I'm still here, will get a post out tomorrow.

• Thank You
I'm also still here, as Icey said I usually don't get notified for some reason. I'll probably get to posting soon though because Icey and me already talked about a scenario.

• Thank You
I am here as well

• Thank You
Still here, I'm finishing up with catching up to all the posts.

• Thank You
Still around :)

• Thank You
That rollcall will help me better decide to stick around honestly, wasn't sure who left/was still here/falling out, seeing there was like 20 character sheets in the Index. At work atm but if I stick around, hope I can bring a character worth your guys' time to the table

Blather.

That is to say, I'm here. I wonder if there's a way to cull out character sheets for dropouts/rejects. Or if we might need to retcon roles depending on who all is still here.

• Thank You
I'm still here.
Just a bit preoccupied with life.

• Thank You
That rollcall will help me better decide to stick around honestly, wasn't sure who left/was still here/falling out, seeing there was like 20 character sheets in the Index. At work atm but if I stick around, hope I can bring a character worth your guys' time to the table
I'm sure you will. Yeah, there are a lot of character sheets but not all of them are around anymore.

Blather.

That is to say, I'm here. I wonder if there's a way to cull out character sheets for dropouts/rejects. Or if we might need to retcon roles depending on who all is still here.
Well, I can't really do anything about the character sheets for those who aren't around anymore, but there might need some rearranging of the roles because we definitely lost our vice president again.

I'm sure you will. Yeah, there are a lot of character sheets but not all of them are around anymore.

Well, I can't really do anything about the character sheets for those who aren't around anymore, but there might need some rearranging of the roles because we definitely lost our vice president again.

Again? You mean this happened twice? Oy vey! If nobody else wants it, I'll move Hideki over to that role.

Again? You mean this happened twice? Oy vey! If nobody else wants it, I'll move Hideki over to that role.
Yeah, Spuds was going to play the vice but dropped then Penguin took over but has to drop. So, it's an open spot now.

I'm dropping
Okay. Thanks for telling us.