• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

ScarletNova

Otaku Mode Activated
Original poster
MYTHICAL MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
  4. One post per day
  5. Multiple posts per week
Online Availability
11:00pm to 2:00am weekdays 11:00pm to 4:00am weekends
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Beginner
  3. Elementary
  4. Intermediate
  5. Adept
  6. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Fantasy, magic, adventure, comedy, anime, slice of life, high school, fandom, romance, but I am always open to many others.
Season 2 OOC: OPEN SIGNUPS - The Lovers Club Season 2 (No Previous Knowledge Needed)

d175b0653ceb99bf1f3b5c2f8c33014f--kimi-ni-todoke-fall-leaves.jpg

:heart:Aikō-ka Kurabu | The Lovers Club:heart:
Romance | Comedy | High school | Anime | Slice of life
In Character | Character Index
"We'll be your cupids!"
Welcome to the Lovers Club. Our goal is to find the perfect match for you, or assist you in getting the partner you want. There's never been a match that we can't do, and our clients will always tell you how happy they are with our service.
--- :heart: ---
We will be playing the members of the Lovers Club. While our characters will be assisting their fellow classmates (and others) in finding romance, romance seems to be sparking between the club members themselves. The club will be going on all kinds of adventures, from interesting club trips to festivals, spending all night in a haunted house, or simply sitting in the club room they occupy at their school.

• Japan
    - (Made up) Small city that goes out into towns:
    City: Yokokami​
    Towns: Honkawa (North of city), Hamasu (East), Yakita (South), Okunai (West)​
    - School in city called Bara High School (Bara = Rose)

- There is a train that goes between the towns and into the city
    Stations named after city and towns​

• - Friendships, some friendly rivalries, and especially romances are allowed and encouraged.

- This rp is largely focused on romance and comedy between the members of the club.

- Feel free to be creative and fun when making your character(s). They can be as weird as you want (or as normal as you want).

- Anime physics apply, so anything can happen just like an anime.

- If you have any question, don't be afraid to ask.

• - Please do not just disappear, let me know if you need/or want to drop out, I'd rather have you tell me. Don't be afraid, I understand.

- Please assist in making it possible for every character to have a romantic partner.

- It would be helpful to at least post character's name, location, and picture during the IC posts.

- Be nice to everyone in the OOC please.

- Keep things PG-13 or so, we are in public view and have a range of ages playing.

Last edited:
@ScarletNova
Got it! Also, I finally caught up with everything. Too bad I missed the club reunion. I hope Haruhi don't kill Ryunosuke! x'D
And I just missed picking under Muyiki's dress!
Kill? No. Scold for not being around? Yes. :D

• Haha
Reactions: Stray Shinku
Alright I'll revise and repost with Rin later when I'm done with classes for the day.

Alright I'll post with Rin then and have them migrate over to the park

Okey, since nobody else has volunteered, I'll move Hideki to VP position in the club and edit posts accordingly. I don't think too much will be different, as he didn't really do anything historian-y.

I plan to make a post soon that causes Haruhi and the others in her group to travel (based off of the reasoning that she needs to make sure everything is running smoothly and if not fix it because she is the president. And of course, she'll be dragging the others with her). Also, I'll play the clients to move them along, but remember all of you can control them too. I will try to get the post up either today or tomorrow.

• Useful
So, I made my post suggesting (Telling) the study group they need to move around. Sorry that it ruins Reina's decision to be all comfy and stuff in her pajama-like clothes, but I thought that it would be the best option.

As for the clients (Fumiya and Sakura) I brought them to the convenience store that Group B happens to be at first. They also pass our info gatherers by the way! Eventually, they will make their way to the park, but I have to at least have the path blocking happen for a little bit.

They also pass our info gatherers by the way!
This means that they managed to pass us by just like that!? Well, damn... I HAVE ONE JOB.

This means that they managed to pass us by just like that!? Well, damn... I HAVE ONE JOB.
That doesn't mean they are completely out of their area though. :D

Is this still open for more to join? If so, do you need more males or females? I'd be happy to contribute!

I mean they passed by them to enter the convenience store. The two info gatherers are on their way to the park to get ready for when group B blocks them and forces them over.

OMG! I was just reading Ruri's CS and my heart just melted! She's freaking adorable! Ryunosuke is probably going to treat her like the little sister he never had. x'D

If nobody posts something in the meantime, I'm going to post something quick later.

Last edited:
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Iceydaze
Is this still open for more to join? If so, do you need more males or females? I'd be happy to contribute!
Yes we're still open. I counted the amount and believe I got 8 females and 6 males, but 2 of those girls haven't been active lately, so it's up to you.

I mean they passed by them to enter the convenience store. The two info gatherers are on their way to the park to get ready for when group B blocks them and forces them over.
That is true, but I did say they were about to enter so they could be stopped instead.

I didn't get notified again. Oops.

Ah. once Mamoru get's into the store I'll just try to move it along. Frei also hasn't posted though so Idk whether to wait for him or just push the people along and have Ruri scold Katsuya for not participating. I'm leaning towards the latter.

Unless he decides he'd rather be in group c or d.

@ScarletNova I've finished my character, Akemi! Um, I didn't know what role was open or what to give him, so I just thought if there was one that needed to be filled you could assign it to him

Also at EVERYONE ELSE :D He is open for a crush and any other relationships. I also kind thought he'd have a childhood friend that helped him out through his tougher times.

@Iceydaze Maybe try watching the thread? It can give you email notifications, though you do have to view the thread to refresh it and get notified of more posts.

@ScarletNova Would you mind updating the CS and list for Hideki's new position? It's just a tad weird-looking to me :P

I'm gonna start on a post now.

I also kind thought he'd have a childhood friend that helped him out through his tougher times.
Ryunosuke is available for that, but that's on you. I'll read your CS later.

I'm working on my post now, but I've been working since 6 AM and I fell asleep at 3 AM so I might unknowingly knocking out. Cause I'm in my cozy writing spot. Lol

• Haha