2. Beginner
  3. Elementary
  4. Intermediate
  5. Adept
  6. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Fantasy, magic, adventure, comedy, anime, slice of life, high school, fandom, romance, but I am always open to many others.
Season 2 OOC: OPEN SIGNUPS - The Lovers Club Season 2 (No Previous Knowledge Needed)

d175b0653ceb99bf1f3b5c2f8c33014f--kimi-ni-todoke-fall-leaves.jpg

:heart:Aikō-ka Kurabu | The Lovers Club:heart:
Romance | Comedy | High school | Anime | Slice of life
In Character | Character Index
"We'll be your cupids!"
Welcome to the Lovers Club. Our goal is to find the perfect match for you, or assist you in getting the partner you want. There's never been a match that we can't do, and our clients will always tell you how happy they are with our service.
--- :heart: ---
We will be playing the members of the Lovers Club. While our characters will be assisting their fellow classmates (and others) in finding romance, romance seems to be sparking between the club members themselves. The club will be going on all kinds of adventures, from interesting club trips to festivals, spending all night in a haunted house, or simply sitting in the club room they occupy at their school.

• Japan
    - (Made up) Small city that goes out into towns:
    City: Yokokami​
    Towns: Honkawa (North of city), Hamasu (East), Yakita (South), Okunai (West)​
    - School in city called Bara High School (Bara = Rose)

- There is a train that goes between the towns and into the city
    Stations named after city and towns​

• - Friendships, some friendly rivalries, and especially romances are allowed and encouraged.

- This rp is largely focused on romance and comedy between the members of the club.

- Feel free to be creative and fun when making your character(s). They can be as weird as you want (or as normal as you want).

- Anime physics apply, so anything can happen just like an anime.

- If you have any question, don't be afraid to ask.

• - Please do not just disappear, let me know if you need/or want to drop out, I'd rather have you tell me. Don't be afraid, I understand.

- Please assist in making it possible for every character to have a romantic partner.

- It would be helpful to at least post character's name, location, and picture during the IC posts.

- Be nice to everyone in the OOC please.

- Keep things PG-13 or so, we are in public view and have a range of ages playing.

Last edited:
Hmm...with this much turnover, should we try to reboot with new roles set up instead of trying to retcon everything?

Hmm...with this much turnover, should we try to reboot with new roles set up instead of trying to retcon everything?
Well, we still have two members who have not responded at all yet, so we are unsure about them. As for rebooting, I'm going to have to wait on that for now and see what we can do with this current one for a bit because this was already a reboot to begin with.

Reactions: Hamlowe
Is the situation in the rp right now making it a bit complicated for some to post? We haven't had a response in a while.

@ScarletNova
I think the situation is fine considering that you pushed the ball to get rolling, I'm just wondering if other people are waiting for other folks to post. Personally I'm having some family issues and that sort of thing so I won't be able to post until Wednesday at the very least.

I'm waiting for a member of my group to post first since I've been out of it for quite a bit.

I was going to wait a bit for some things to happen for Hideki to react before I posted again. I'm just lurking.

• Love
Reactions: xLarius
Time to rewatch the thread again. Ahhhhh

I wasn't sure if you were cool with the plan, @Freikugel

But since it looks like you are, I'll let Wyborn know so he can post like he's been wanting to for the past while. x.x
I'll slowly work on mine as well. If it's not up today, it'll be up within the next few days.

My character Natsume is also a part of the group that's in the park. I will have a post up very soon, even if things are happening in the park.

I'll also most likely have a post up this weekend. My eyes aren't as irritated anymore so I'm all good. Just kinda wanna relax for the last day.

aaand I just noticed Rin ended up at the store, joining group B with making sure they take a detour? Group D are the dog catchers if I remember correctly. @EmperorsChosen

I don't know how I missed that post but I'll roll with it and try to lead @Wyborn to the location. He seems to have completely forgotten about the earpieces. :3

Crap, did I overlook something? I don't recall reading anything where the it was decided exactly what group was doing what, just who was in what group... But yeah I also just assumed that if they were told to get snacks or the like that they would go to a convenience store rather than the park first, so I thought to put Rin there and give some reason to push them to go to the park, maybe start arguing with the clerk and mention some food stands in the park, scare them off towards it or something.

These were the groups, at least before we lost some people. These were mentioned before:

Group A: Haruhi, Reina, and Hideki --> Study Group
Group B: Katsuya, Ruri, Mamora, and Junko --> Block paths
Group C: Lucinda, Keita, Natsume, and Miyuki --> Release dog in park and other mishaps
Group D: Rin, Kai, Amami, and Shione --> Catch dog and other mishaps

But I didn't even notice myself that Rin was in a different place. We can keep her at the convenience store to keep the clients away from it if you want. We lost some people in that D group and also haven't even gotten responses from them, so the groups are kind of falling apart.

It was back before the roll call. she probably forgot to tag people. But yeah, that makes sense. xD Wyborn already got the construction gear going though. I'll just message him and have him go to the store for "break". I like the idea of arguing. Poor clerk.

im slow but working on my post. Cat claimed my lap.

If it would be easier, we could break the groups. I know it's gotten a bit turned around with some members dropping out.

I don't mind whether the groups break up or not. Most of them have already posted anyway but if they don't want to be in the group they're in, there's no reason to force it. I'll just continue on with the convenience store setting since my post is half finished.

Posted. Now @Wyborn and whoever else wants to be a part of Group B need to enter the store and spot the couple coming their way so we can start to make a commotion~

• Thank You
Reactions: ScarletNova
Well how many people are in the D group that have been active since we've lost some people? I think I'm gonna just delete the old post and post a revised version with her at the park since I'm a derp who can't read apparently >.< Unless breaking the groups would be easier :/ I don't really have a preference.

If we break the groups, I'll leave her where she's at but if we don't I'll revise the post and put up a new one with her in the correct place.

It has occurred to me that if Hideki were to be retconned into VP (which I'm still neutral on), it would be a bit odd to have the two most senior officers in the same place. But it does make sense, since he knows Fumiya better than the others. Maybe he trails around to observe? Or he could just stick around...or he could not be VP :P

Is this still open for more members? The roleplay caught my full attention!