• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

ScarletNova

Otaku Mode Activated
Original poster
MYTHICAL MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
  4. One post per day
  5. Multiple posts per week
Online Availability
11:00pm to 2:00am weekdays 11:00pm to 4:00am weekends
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Beginner
  3. Elementary
  4. Intermediate
  5. Adept
  6. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Fantasy, magic, adventure, comedy, anime, slice of life, high school, fandom, romance, but I am always open to many others.
Season 2 OOC: OPEN SIGNUPS - The Lovers Club Season 2 (No Previous Knowledge Needed)

d175b0653ceb99bf1f3b5c2f8c33014f--kimi-ni-todoke-fall-leaves.jpg

:heart:Aikō-ka Kurabu | The Lovers Club:heart:
Romance | Comedy | High school | Anime | Slice of life
In Character | Character Index
"We'll be your cupids!"
Welcome to the Lovers Club. Our goal is to find the perfect match for you, or assist you in getting the partner you want. There's never been a match that we can't do, and our clients will always tell you how happy they are with our service.
--- :heart: ---
We will be playing the members of the Lovers Club. While our characters will be assisting their fellow classmates (and others) in finding romance, romance seems to be sparking between the club members themselves. The club will be going on all kinds of adventures, from interesting club trips to festivals, spending all night in a haunted house, or simply sitting in the club room they occupy at their school.

• Japan
    - (Made up) Small city that goes out into towns:
    City: Yokokami​
    Towns: Honkawa (North of city), Hamasu (East), Yakita (South), Okunai (West)​
    - School in city called Bara High School (Bara = Rose)

- There is a train that goes between the towns and into the city
    Stations named after city and towns​

• - Friendships, some friendly rivalries, and especially romances are allowed and encouraged.

- This rp is largely focused on romance and comedy between the members of the club.

- Feel free to be creative and fun when making your character(s). They can be as weird as you want (or as normal as you want).

- Anime physics apply, so anything can happen just like an anime.

- If you have any question, don't be afraid to ask.

• - Please do not just disappear, let me know if you need/or want to drop out, I'd rather have you tell me. Don't be afraid, I understand.

- Please assist in making it possible for every character to have a romantic partner.

- It would be helpful to at least post character's name, location, and picture during the IC posts.

- Be nice to everyone in the OOC please.

- Keep things PG-13 or so, we are in public view and have a range of ages playing.

Last edited:
Ooo He has a Rosey feel. Looks and personality~
Ruri can beat up his oppressors if you want. @MaryGold

Or become one if you are more into that. That Tsundere nature can bring in some unexpected trouble. >.>

I just noticed I need to update the nicknames. I guess I can make them up as we go along.
Ryunosuke Akiyama//Ryuma
Akemi Watanabe//Kemicchi? I'd go with Bara if that didn't also mean MxM and wasn't the name of the school. >.<
Miyuki Momozono//Yukimi or Momo?

Idk I'll figure it out by the time Ruri gets around to chatting with them.

• Love
Reactions: Stray Shinku
I rewatch it all of the time and never check my email. >.>

It's probably because I always have so many tabs open and it thinks I saw something I didn't see? Idk I'll just check in more often. :3

I'm still here. Just, I dunno what to start on

Reactions: ScarletNova
\(>v<)/ Iceeeeeeey!!!! It's been a long time, my dear friend!

Then, he looked back to their path. "Ah, yes, I heard about that new member," he said with a nod. "It is Miyuki Momozono?..."

actually, Miyuki's not a newbie but a regular member ^^; but its cool. She's very quiet and tends to be forgotten due to her low presence (think of kuroko tetsuya from Kuroko no Basketball) so its understandable that someone might think she's a newbie xD

Also, thought about making a girl too, since I had an idea for one.

Ryunosuke is available for that, but that's on you. I'll read your CS later.
Oh, yes. Let them be bros! I could see them as an adorable bromance. And they have plenty in common too~

Ooo He has a Rosey feel. Looks and personality~
Ruri can beat up his oppressors if you want. @MaryGold

Or become one if you are more into that. That Tsundere nature can bring in some unexpected trouble. >.>

I just noticed I need to update the nicknames. I guess I can make them up as we go along.
Ryunosuke Akiyama//Ryuma
Akemi Watanabe//Kemicchi? I'd go with Bara if that didn't also mean MxM and wasn't the name of the school. >.<
Miyuki Momozono//Yukimi or Momo?

Idk I'll figure it out by the time Ruri gets around to chatting with them.
Oooh, yes! Maybe both, like she beats up his oppressors but also teases him too, kehehe xD

And I love that nickname, its adorable. I can see his reaction to it already.

Akemi: Kemicchi ... Kimichi ... IM NOT FOOD, RURI YOU BAKA
DrearyDiligentJumpingbean-max-1mb.gif

• Love
actually, Miyuki's not a newbie but a regular member ^^; but its cool. She's very quiet and tends to be forgotten due to her low presence (think of kuroko tetsuya from Kuroko no Basketball) so its understandable that someone might think she's a newbie xD
I know, that why Ryunosuke thought she was the new one! x'D
He's probably going to tease her a lot after Rin reminds him that she's not a Newbie.

@MaryGold
Okay! I'm going to think about something to make these two childhood friends! x3

@ScarletNova I've finished my character, Akemi! Um, I didn't know what role was open or what to give him, so I just thought if there was one that needed to be filled you could assign it to him
I have a list of taken roles on the character index's first post, and I would much rather let you choose your own role, but I can take a look.

@ScarletNova Would you mind updating the CS and list for Hideki's new position? It's just a tad weird-looking to me :P
I'll update it. I just forgot about getting that changed.

• Thank You
Reactions: Hamlowe
@MaryGold, also I accepted him but you forgot his theme song. Although I don't always require it in some of my character sheets, this time around I did. And we'll figure out his role.

Okay. Updated Group list.

Group A: Haruhi, Reina, and Hideki --> Study Group
Group B: Katsuya, Ruri, Mamora, and Akemi --> Block paths
Group C: Lucinda, Keita, Natsume, and Miyuki --> Release dog in park and other mishaps
Group D: Rin, Ryunosuke, Amami, (and Shione) --> Catch dog and other mishaps

• Useful
Reactions: xLarius and Akashi
Yus. Now I must figure ou how much trouble aachan will cause XD

Reactions: xLarius
Oooh, yes! Maybe both, like she beats up his oppressors but also teases him too, kehehe xD

Kimchi? Kimchi senpai xD

Coolio. I'll add it into Ruri's relationship thingy when I get back onto the laptop.

Kimchi? Kimchi senpai xD

"Kimchi senpai, you're so spicy but can't handle these hooligans? Are you a masochist?" ` ~`)?

Coolio. I'll add it onto Ruri's relationship section thing once I get back onto my laptop. How/when should they meet though? Random run in or at the love club whenever she joined?

Kimchi? Kimchi senpai xD

"Kimchi senpai, you're so spicy but can't handle these hooligans? Are you a masochist?" ` ~`)?

Coolio. I'll add it onto Ruri's relationship section thing once I get back onto my laptop. How/when should they meet though? Random run in or at the love club whenever she joined?
Maybe so? And then they just got closer because she defended him once or something and so marked the beginning of their unique relationship

@ScarletNova Okay I added a theme song and made his role as the consultant ^^. I hope to get my girl up soon, she'll be a makeup artist

Hopefully I didn't mess up anything, I think it fits and stuff.

Hopefully I didn't mess up anything, I think it fits and stuff.
It seemed fine to me, so I don't see how it would mess anything up. Oh, but I kept forgetting to say that I can't ever see your picture for your IC post. I don't know if I'm the only one and others can see it, or no one can see it.

@Wyborn @ScarletNova Yes, I was about to say that as well. Good thing I'm not the only one that only sees an empty circle ^ ^"

It seemed fine to me, so I don't see how it would mess anything up. Oh, but I kept forgetting to say that I can't ever see your picture for your IC post. I don't know if I'm the only one and others can see it, or no one can see it.
Okay that sounds good I really don't know why it isn't showing up. Maybe the browser?!

@Wyborn @ScarletNova Yes, I was about to say that as well. Good thing I'm not the only one that only sees an empty circle ^ ^"
Argggh darn I'm not sure why it isn't, maybe it's the picture I'll trade it out for a different one and see if that improves it.