2. Beginner
  3. Elementary
  4. Intermediate
  5. Adept
  6. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Fantasy, magic, adventure, comedy, anime, slice of life, high school, fandom, romance, but I am always open to many others.
Season 2 OOC: OPEN SIGNUPS - The Lovers Club Season 2 (No Previous Knowledge Needed)

d175b0653ceb99bf1f3b5c2f8c33014f--kimi-ni-todoke-fall-leaves.jpg

:heart:Aikō-ka Kurabu | The Lovers Club:heart:
Romance | Comedy | High school | Anime | Slice of life
In Character | Character Index
“We’ll be your cupids!”
Welcome to the Lovers Club. Our goal is to find the perfect match for you, or assist you in getting the partner you want. There’s never been a match that we can’t do, and our clients will always tell you how happy they are with our service.
--- :heart: ---
We will be playing the members of the Lovers Club. While our characters will be assisting their fellow classmates (and others) in finding romance, romance seems to be sparking between the club members themselves. The club will be going on all kinds of adventures, from interesting club trips to festivals, spending all night in a haunted house, or simply sitting in the club room they occupy at their school.

• Japan
    - (Made up) Small city that goes out into towns:
    City: Yokokami​
    Towns: Honkawa (North of city), Hamasu (East), Yakita (South), Okunai (West)​
    - School in city called Bara High School (Bara = Rose)

- There is a train that goes between the towns and into the city
    Stations named after city and towns​

• - Friendships, some friendly rivalries, and especially romances are allowed and encouraged.

- This rp is largely focused on romance and comedy between the members of the club.

- Feel free to be creative and fun when making your character(s). They can be as weird as you want (or as normal as you want).

- Anime physics apply, so anything can happen just like an anime.

- If you have any question, don’t be afraid to ask.

• - Please do not just disappear, let me know if you need/or want to drop out, I’d rather have you tell me. Don’t be afraid, I understand.

- Please assist in making it possible for every character to have a romantic partner.

- It would be helpful to at least post character’s name, location, and picture during the IC posts.

- Be nice to everyone in the OOC please.

- Keep things PG-13 or so, we are in public view and have a range of ages playing.

Last edited:
@DANAsaur, totally didn't realize that Miyuki isn't into dogs when I put her on that team, but you know what, what's the point of having dislikes if you don't use them in the rp!

@ScarletNova Unsure of whether you want me to post again or if you want to post first. I kinda left it so you guys can choose whether to take the short slip or not lol

@ScarletNova Unsure of whether you want me to post again or if you want to post first. I kinda left it so you guys can choose whether to take the short slip or not lol
I plan to post soon, I honestly just haven't decided what I want do yet with fixing the straw problem, unless you have an idea to fix the problem. You are free to wait for me if you'd like.

Ah, okie dokie. I just wanted to make sure. I didn't want to misunderstand anything.

Mn, I only have those lame ideas of before. Rock paper scissors, bribery, and fainting.

Ah, okie dokie. I just wanted to make sure. I didn't want to misunderstand anything.

Mn, I only have those lame ideas of before. Rock paper scissors, bribery, and fainting.
Yeah, I understand. I was planning on mentioning that I'm just trying to think of a post for now anyway. See, I pretty much just have the same ideas. So, I'm trying to decide whether to just use one of these anyway or if I can come up with anything else at all.

What about a distraction? Have whoever chose already spill some tea causing everyone to move their school supplies. Once the commotion is going on, have the slips reorganized so that the guy and girl pair are stuck with each other.

Just a suggestion

What about a distraction? Have whoever chose already spill some tea causing everyone to move their school supplies. Once the commotion is going on, have the slips reorganized so that the guy and girl pair are stuck with each other.

Just a suggestion
Yeah. I've had that kind of idea as well. I'm going to try to figure out what I want to do and type up a response either later tonight or tomorrow.

Reactions: Kurogane86
Been somewhat eyeing this place every now and then but have been uncertain about it, but I suppose I can atleast say I have a bit of interest towards this if it’s open still.

Been somewhat eyeing this place every now and then but have been uncertain about it, but I suppose I can atleast say I have a bit of interest towards this if it’s open still.
It's still open.

Well, it wasn't a really crazy idea, but I figured out something to do.

Y'know. I'm beginning to wonder why nobody asked why Haruhi has no food at home lol

I'll get a post up later tomorrow.

Btw, Wyborn has been wanting to post for group B for a while. Any plans to block paths? I was originally thinking about having Rurin pretending to mug the others or something. People tend to try to avoid those kinds of confrontations.

Y'know. I'm beginning to wonder why nobody asked why Haruhi has no food at home lol
I had her give a crappy excuse of it being shopping day and the food was all eaten up by the time it's shopping day. :D

Btw, Wyborn has been wanting to post for group B for a while. Any plans to block paths? I was originally thinking about having Rurin pretending to mug the others or something. People tend to try to avoid those kinds of confrontations.
I'm not part of that group, but as GM I figure I can help since most people haven't been posting in a while. Perhaps someone pushes something in the way for another path, like a cart? Maybe someone calls in a favor and has someone drive in the way? Fake mugging could work.

That'd make sense. Or hide some rotten eggs onto the paths not to take. Stinky but effective.

Would still like to hear from @Cosmic Penguin and @Freikugel

Don't like the idea of leaving others out of things. Communication is good. I'm not gonna bite you, promise.

I'm sorry I need to drop.

Construction uniform and signs, easy and effective

I'm sorry I need to drop.
Sorry to hear that penguin. Loved your character for the short time they were here~

Construction uniform and signs, easy and effective

That sounds fun. Would short Rurin actually pass as an adult tho? The two tall characters(If Freikugel pops back in here) could pass as adults ezpz.

Though it's just redirecting traffic so I guess so it's not really an issue at all.

@Wyborn
Yes? No?

Any kind of fight would be good for "blocking" off a route.

Could also be a scene where Fumiya and Sakura get involved (despite the club's intent), and this helps galvanize them as a couple.

Sorry to hear that penguin. Loved your character for the short time they were here~

That sounds fun. Would short Rurin actually pass as an adult tho? The two tall characters(If Freikugel pops back in here) could pass as adults ezpz.

Though it's just redirecting traffic so I guess so it's not really an issue at all.

@Wyborn
Yes? No?
Sorry to get back here so late, did the RP get resurrected? Would still be interested if that's the case.