Status
Not open for further replies.
Ayyye this my kinda ish. I'm in.

• Love
Reactions: Lillian Gray
Ayyye this my kinda ish. I'm in.

Excellent! Welcome to the crew!

I'm trying to get a sign up area ready today - so I'll poke everyone when that's ready. If you have any questions, you know where to find me!

What rank would my character be? She's only been on the ship for a few months. Is it private? Or something else?

What rank would my character be? She's only been on the ship for a few months. Is it private? Or something else?

If she hasn't been a part of a crew for a while, she would be N/A at the worst, Private or Airman at the best.

If she hasn't been a part of a crew for a while, she would be N/A at the worst, Private or Airman at the best.

Uhhh I guess private then xD Since she was hired for her mechanical skills lol

I might be interested! I'll read through all the lore and see what I decide.

We'd be happy to have you! Read on!

Alright, I'm definitely interested. Question: What's the minimum/maximum age?

16-90 years old, it's detailed in the character sheet!

This reminds me of one if my old rp ideas Zaril. Of course your idea is a lot more thought out than mine, and vastly different in its own way. Color me interested :)

• Love
This reminds me of one if my old rp ideas Zaril. Of course your idea is a lot more thought out than mine, and vastly different in its own way. Color me interested :)

Great minds think alike?

Come on in! The links in the first post should take you to anywhere you need to look. Character sign ups just opened today!

• Love
Reactions: Esmeray
I'll be watching this, but I have to figure out my current workload before I decide if I can join anything new...>.<

• Love
Working on my chara now~ and don't worry I'm quiet so I'm easily forgotten haha.
Are there any cities to the west of Mirefield that are overpopulated and have a slum problem? Or a city/town that is very rural? (Environmental factors play a big role when I'm creating my chara.)

I'll be watching this, but I have to figure out my current workload before I decide if I can join anything new...>.<

Hey no worries! Even if it fills up, there may be a spot for you when you're ready!

• Thank You
Reactions: Joan
Working on my chara now~ and don't worry I'm quiet so I'm easily forgotten haha.
Are there any cities to the west of Mirefield that are overpopulated and have a slum problem? Or a city/town that is very rural? (Environmental factors play a big role when I'm creating my chara.)

Lindon would be your best bet, at least the outskirts of it. There is a large disparity in income there. The map only includes major cities, so anywhere outside of one would constitute what might be considered 'rural'

Not every city has a huge backstory to it, so if there's one that works best for you just let me know and we can work it out

Lindon would be your best bet, at least the outskirts of it. There is a large disparity in income there. The map only includes major cities, so anywhere outside of one would constitute what might be considered 'rural'

Not every city has a huge backstory to it, so if there's one that works best for you just let me know and we can work it out

Awesome! Thank you~ I'll be keeping that in mind.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Sooo I think I can do this after all. :D I'll try to get a character up sometime this week!

Status
Not open for further replies.