1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Genres
Fantasy, Romance, Medieval, Action, Magic, Sci-fi

A F F I N I T Y
Interest Check

Interest Check | Lore | Sign-ups | OOC | IC

The year is 1286. The country of Netima is breaking. The Republic is on the cusp of fracturing by the hands of the Insurgency, those who have deserted from the militant forces decades ago. Centuries of structure and order remain steadfast, a stone wall in the face of thousand roguish needles. Slowly, steadily, the remnants of the Republic Order are beginning to fall away. Would the Insurgency's long war with the Republic finally come to a bitter end? The two sides clashed day in and day out across the country, with no ceasefire in clear sight.

They would either conquer or fall.

Legend states that there are five true sources of power, one for each Alchemic Affinity. When all five sources come together, stories from older times regale of untold power and destruction. They remain a bitter point of contention between the two opposing sides. The Republic holds one source at Oxholm Academy, the Air Affinity. Zachariah Beckett, leader of the Insurgency, is said to have another, but will not reveal which of the remaining four he holds. Rumors are spreading that a third has been located, it's only a matter of time before someone gets their hands on it.

Whoever holds the Sources holds the future of Netima.

In the trading hub of Mirefield, Matthias Clarke and Kingsley Lee have a job for you, if you're up to the task. Travel the skies as a traitor to the Republic, free as a bird as one the Insurgency crew of the Nerissa, as they hunt down the last three Sources for the Insurgency.

Last edited:
AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH AND IT'S STEAMPUNK I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR!!!!!! OMFG thinks she knows that if there's a co-gm who it is 100%
who it is
XDDDDD *tackles* I'M SO DOWN AND I'VE ALREADY GOT A CHARACTER AND EVERYTHING!!!!! 8D

giphy.gif

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH AND IT'S STEAMPUNK I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR!!!!!! OMFG thinks she knows that if there's a co-gm who it is 100%
who it is
XDDDDD *tackles* I'M SO DOWN AND I'VE ALREADY GOT A CHARACTER AND EVERYTHING!!!!! 8D

giphy.gif

You are so adorable.

I already have a co-GM! COUGH @Spectre of the Fade COUGH Has been lovely enough to help me poke holes and get this all written up <3

I'll reserve a spot just for you! I'll likely have a character thread up once I get a few more interest replies.

• Love
Reactions: junebug
You are so adorable.

I already have a co-GM! COUGH @Spectre of the Fade COUGH Has been lovely enough to help me poke holes and get this all written up <3

I'll reserve a spot just for you! I'll likely have a character thread up once I get a few more interest replies.

I KNEW IT I KNEW IT!!!!!!!! I KNEW IT WAS SPECCCC (she may or may have not been dropping me hints)!!!!! omg i'm so excited!!!! xD <3

I KNEW IT I KNEW IT!!!!!!!! I KNEW IT WAS SPECCCC (she may or may have not been dropping me hints)!!!!! omg i'm so excited!!!! xD <3

SHHHH, YOU KNOW NOTHING

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: junebug
I'm definitely interested. The lore is so great and I haven't done a steampunk rp in so loooong.

• Love
Reactions: Lillian Gray
God Lillian is my angel; I'm so darn excited!!!!!

• Love
Reactions: Lillian Gray
God Lillian is my angel; I'm so darn excited!!!!!

You are such a sweetie!

I'm definitely interested. The lore is so great and I haven't done a steampunk rp in so loooong.

Glad to hear it! Read up - and if you have questions you can always ask!

• Thank You
Reactions: mingummy
You have everything laid out so organized and detailed I don't think I have any questions! I might have some when creating my character though. :]

Aww, thank you! That's what I'll be here for! There will be a character sheet, if anyone would like to see it I can certainly put a character thread up for reference.

• Love
Reactions: mingummy
Added the coded character sheet at the bottom of the info dump for - will include coding once the actual character sheet is up. It's just to get you thinking about what information will be wanted!

**pokes head in**

@espoir **hugs** ^ ^

@Lillian Gray **descends from the flagship with a sickle in one hand and a steam pistol in the other with the use of a rope** Armed and soooooooo ready.

In. In. IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.