Lincoln Campbell and JITTERS

Lincoln was relieved when he got free from the crystal. He wasn't sure if his powers would return, but he knew what was needed the most. He needed to fix the time gears. " Okay, JITTERS for once, can you listen to me? I'm going to stay here and fix the time gears with the others. You can go and fight the big bad guy."

JITTERS for once in his life actually followed his directions and raced after Neku to go fight the dragon.

Lincoln got to work working on the time gears, figuring out how they were put together.

@Kaykay @Fixing time gears

@Mason Moretti @Fighting Anuakos

"You're finally up." Edna sighed, glancing over to Ren before she noticed his pendant jad begun to glow. Interesting.

Believe it or not, she was relieved that he was alright.

@Kaykay @Jeremi @Crow @LuckycoolHawk9 @Yun Lee @Mason Moretti @York

"Took me long enough, huh? My bad for being out so long," Ren said back with a self-deriding smile before catching his pendant and activating his Guillotine. "Thanks, Tachibana."

The power of Marguerite - Bois de Justice was not one tied to this world or any other. It was a world all of its own, one that permeated throughout any and all creation to keep itself in isolation.

Therefore, even something that drained away others' powers had no hold over the power of his Ahnenerbe, his Holy Relic.

After everyone was freed and their options began to materialize, Ren stared down at the Time Gears along with Lincoln. They had been shattered rather thoroughly, and there was a very clear lack of tools on top of the crumbling tower. Not to mention exactly what kind of tools were used to fix the gears that kept time itself moving?

He took a quick look around and, if he was going to be honest, it felt like the tower was sooner going to fall than they were going to make progress. But they had to do something. Just leaving the Time Gears like this would result in their time eventually being frozen too.

"...got any bright ideas? I can't Guillotine my way through fixing something."

The sudden realization that he was no good at fixing things made him wonder why he was even trying, but on the other hand giving up wasn't exactly an option.

@Crow @Jeremi @LuckycoolHawk9 @Takumi @Yun Lee @York @Mason Moretti

"Took me long enough, huh? My bad for being out so long," Ren said back with a self-deriding smile before catching his pendant and activating his Guillotine. "Thanks, Tachibana."

The power of Marguerite - Bois de Justice was not one tied to this world or any other. It was a world all of its own, one that permeated throughout any and all creation to keep itself in isolation.

Therefore, even something that drained away others' powers had no hold over the power of his Ahnenerbe, his Holy Relic.

After everyone was freed and their options began to materialize, Ren stared down at the Time Gears along with Lincoln. They had been shattered rather thoroughly, and there was a very clear lack of tools on top of the crumbling tower. Not to mention exactly what kind of tools were used to fix the gears that kept time itself moving?

He took a quick look around and, if he was going to be honest, it felt like the tower was sooner going to fall than they were going to make progress. But they had to do something. Just leaving the Time Gears like this would result in their time eventually being frozen too.

The sudden realization that he was no good at fixing things made him wonder why he was even trying, but on the other hand giving up wasn't exactly an option.

"At least you're not dead." Edna muttered softly, gently bopping Ren on the head with her parasol. She meant it in the nicest way possible, and was glad he wasn't dead, having been a genuinely concerned. At least a little.

She took a look at the time gears, well what was left of them, with a look of disdain.

"Think we can just piece them together for now?" she suggested with an apathetic tone.

"Always glad to help, Ren," Tachibana replies to Ren.

"Tachibana, let us do something together-"

Producer was interrupted by Tachibana's words.

"I'm helping them fend off the fake Kana."

"What do you mean, Tachibana?" Producer asks.

"We'll have many more opportunities to do things together, you and I will both make sure of it."

Producer shrugs.

"Well, what kind of Producer doesn't have faith in her own idols?"

"And what kind of idol doesn't have faith in her own Producer?"

"An idol with a horrible Producer, obviously," Producer holds her head down for a bit.

"Good thing I'm not one of those," Tachibana responds with a smile.

"You sure aren't," Producer rose once again, "oh, and break a leg, will you, Tachibana?"

"You can call me Arisu," Tachibana smiles back.

Tachibana's clothes began to shine, altered into a dress. This dress shimmered with stars, much like the night sky. The woodwind she held in her hands transformed into a mic.

6.png

"Now, beast who has taken the form of our ally," Tachibana - or rather - Arisu - says in her new gown, "it is time to face the fact, in fact..."

A familiar song, this time accompanied by lyrics from Arisu's mouth, permeated through the air. The very aura of the song began to affect the dragon-beast, slowing its actions by soothing it. Simultaneously, the dragon that they once called Kana also felt weakened by Arisu's song.

"I- is that... in fact?" Producer was almost dazed by the song that Arisu sang. "Sh- she completed it with lyrics..."

As a single tear of joy drops, Producer returns to reality.

"... and it's going to stay completed." She then briefly glances at Edna. "I don't think I recall you possessing fire artes... if that's the case, we're going to need a lot of time."

When Ren asked for suggestions, Producer simply replies as she snaps her fingers, "we need fire... campfire... of course!"

Producer takes out a blowtorch and safety gloves from her camping supplies.

"As the only mundane(?) human in our group who prepared for this, I actually bothered to bring camping supplies. I was beginning to doubt that we needed any to begin with, given how little time we had to set up any campfires. Anyways, enough chitchat, I'm going to weld the time gears back into shape, so that they don't fall apart again. Anyone wish to help me put them back first?"

@Kaykay @Crow @Jeremi @LuckycoolHawk9 @Takumi @Yun Lee @York @Mason Moretti

Last edited:

"We'll have many more opportunities to do things together, you and I will both make sure of it."

Producer shrugs.

"An idol with a horrible Producer, obviously," Producer holds her head down for a bit.

"You sure aren't," Producer rose once again, "oh, and break a leg, will you, Tachibana?"

Tachibana's clothes began to shine, altered into a dress. This dress shimmered with stars, much like the night sky. The woodwind she held in her hands transformed into a mic.

6.png

"Now, beast who has taken the form of our ally," Tachibana - or rather - Arisu - says in her new gown, "it is time to face the fact, in fact..."

A familiar song, this time accompanied by lyrics from Arisu's mouth, permeated through the air. The very aura of the song began to affect the dragon-beast, slowing its actions by soothing it. Simultaneously, the dragon that they once called Kana also felt weakened by Arisu's song.

"I- is that... in fact?" Producer was almost dazed by the song that Arisu sang. "Sh- she completed it with lyrics..."

"... and it's going to stay completed." She then briefly glances at Edna. "I don't think I recall you possessing fire artes... if that's the case, we're going to need a lot of time."

When Ren asked for suggestions, Producer simply replies as she snaps her fingers, "we need fire... campfire... of course!"

"As the only mundane(?) human in our group who prepared for this, I actually bothered to bring camping supplies. I was beginning to doubt that we needed any to begin with, given how little time we had to set up any campfires. Anyways, enough chitchat, I'm going to weld the time gears back into shape, so that they don't fall apart again. Anyone wish to help me put them back first?"

Edna looked up at the Producer when she was addressed.

"I'm an Earth Seraph, so no, no fire related artes here." she replied before raising her brow at the blow torch. She didn't realize that the woman brought anything. Then again, she didn't pay the woman much mind compared to Tachibana.

Speaking of, Tachibana's whole transformation received no reaction, since to her it wasn't the strangest thing she's seen.

Lincoln was relieved when he got free from the crystal. He wasn't sure if his powers would return, but he knew what was needed the most. He needed to fix the time gears. " Okay, JITTERS for once, can you listen to me? I'm going to stay here and fix the time gears with the others. You can go and fight the big bad guy."

JITTERS for once in his life actually followed his directions and raced after Neku to go fight the dragon.

Lincoln got to work working on the time gears, figuring out how they were put together.

@Kaykay @Fixing time gears

@Mason Moretti @Fighting Anuakos

Producer shrugs.

6.png

Arisu's song began to soothe the savage dragons. Anankos, the larger of the two, slowed its movements but stayed in the skies. Gliding and circling above the tower. However, Kana' s dragon form had landed due to Arisu's song. The dragon appeared to be struggling and in pain, and therefore was open to be attacked.

"Someone go deal with Kana," Neku called to the group before turning to Jitters. "Alright, little guy, I'm gonna need you to trust me with something." Neku picked up Jitters with his psychokinesis and threw him at high speed towards Anankos. He quickly teleported onto Anankos's back and caught Jitters.

"Alright, Jitters. We're right on top of this guy. Give it everything you've got."

"Turn the creature inside out and then whip it with hellfire whips, throw it into a salt mine before we resurrect and kill it for all eternity?" Umar asked. It was at least an idea.

Lincoln looked over at the Producer and produced his own safety gloves. " I can help you with that one. It's kind of like stitching a person up, but it's a time gear. I am sure that it won't be too hard. Hopefully the others buy us enough time," he said.

JITTERS smiled at Neku when he was thrown into the air. He wished he could do more- maybe he could. JITTERS shot at the top of his lungs. " THUNDERBOLT," he said, hoping that it worked. He knew bigger and older pikachus had done it, but he was so small and he had try something.

Ren took the light bop silently, only rubbing his head a little before doing his best to hide his surprise at Tachibana's, or Arisu at the moment, sudden transformation and song. Rather, he needed to focus on what they were doing, or else Arisu and the others' efforts to stop the dragon would be meaningless if they just became frozen in time anyway.

"Well, this idea's as good as any I guess."

He shrugged, not entirely certain about the idea of fixing the very gears of time with camping supplies and some makeshift surgery. But it was better than his current complete lack of ideas.

"Speaking of ideas...You know, Umar, I can't really object to that one this time."

However as the Producer and Lincoln got to work, they would find that while simply welding them together was rather simple nothing had really changed about their situation.

"Do they, perhaps, need to be charged with power?" Juzumaru suggested.

Jitters's Thunderbolt was successfully executed, but failed to have its intended effect. The dragon winced slightly as it was struck, but it continued on its slow flight.

Jitters's Thunderbolt couldn't easily pierce through Anankos's thick scales.

"I guess we need to be more resourceful, or otherwise get a bit more powerful."

@LuckycoolHawk9

Lincoln Campbell

" What type of charge do they need though? I mean, I'm good if it's electric but if it's magical, well... Miss Umar, do you think you can charge these things with magic to repair them?"
He asked her curiously.

@Jeremi @Kaykay @Crow

JITTERS the Pikachu.

" Oh come on, that's my most powerful attacks. Do you think we can pick off the scales? I mean, that sounds hard, but maybe it's like picking a berry off a tree?" he asked, trying to pick the scales off.

@Mason Moretti

Jaune Arc
@Jeremi @Crow @LuckycoolHawk9 @Takumi @Yun Lee @Mason Moretti @Kaykay

Jaune had been sort of lost in the fray; between fighting a creature that fed off of lies, and finding two more time gears... He felt quite overwhelmed, and a little worn out by the whole ordeal, though unfortunately, they quickly found themselves in quite a fix shortly after. Multiple members of the party had been killed in their unconsciousness, and he, along with many others were tied against crystals, which appeared to have neutralized his powers.

Ananko, the dragon who had imprisoned them there had apparently intended to use the time gears to stop the flow of time throughout all worlds, and use them as hosts for whatever he was planning and... He certainly wasn't about to wait around for that to happen. So as the others conversed amongst themselves, he attempted to slice himself free by rubbing the ropes that he could against the edge of his nearby blade... But it was ultimately Neku that truly freed them, allowing them to either help fix the time gears, or fight Anankos.

Though he wanted to avoid the heat of battle for once, he realized he would be of little use in terms of fixing those gears... Thus, he made the only logical decision he could think of.

i5UaXVC.png

"Right... I ah... Let's fight the dragon!"
He declared.

For the most part, he hung back until the dragons in the room were put to sleep, and Anakos was left wide open. It looks like someone was already picking at the scales, to which Jaune decided to join in, trying to wedge his sword underneath any scales that he could, in order to tear away as many as he could... Without waking the beast anyways.​

Jaune was successful in wedging his sword between Anankos's scales. His efforts managed to break off a single scale, revealing a soft pink patch of skin underneath, about half a share foot in size.

However, the sudden pain instantly enraged Anankos, breaking him from the spell of Arisu's song.

latest

"I suppose you wish to challenge me. If that is your wish, then you all shall burn for it!"

Anankos shook off Neku and Jitters. Neku uses his powers to get the two of them safely on the ground, where Anankos proceeded to breath magical flames on Neku, Jitters, and Jaune.
@York @LuckycoolHawk9 @Mason Moretti

JITTERS the Pikachu

JITTERS was happy that he had landed safely on the ground when he saw the magical flames that were being aimed at him. He attempted to dodge and aim another thunderbolt on the spot of pink flesh on the dragon.

@York @Mason Moretti

Jaune was successful in wedging his sword between Anankos's scales. His efforts managed to break off a single scale, revealing a soft pink patch of skin underneath, about half a share foot in size.

However, the sudden pain instantly enraged Anankos, breaking him from the spell of Arisu's song.

latest

"I suppose you wish to challenge me. If that is your wish, then you all shall burn for it!"

Anankos shook off Neku and Jitters. Neku uses his powers to get the two of them safely on the ground, where Anankos proceeded to breath magical flames on Neku, Jitters, and Jaune.
@York @LuckycoolHawk9 @Mason Moretti
JITTERS the Pikachu

JITTERS was happy that he had landed safely on the ground when he saw the magical flames that were being aimed at him. He attempted to dodge and aim another thunderbolt on the spot of pink flesh on the dragon.

@York @Mason Moretti
Jaune Arc
@Mason Moretti @LuckycoolHawk9

Despite the odds, Jaune didn't back down from the fight; instead, he attempted to shield himself and the others from the dragon's fiery breath... Waiting for an opening as he did this.

hyHEPhe.png

"Weak spot... He has to have a weak spot..." he muttered to himself.

As the flames were still going, he attempted to find a weak point on the dragon, and as soon as the flames momentarily dissipated... He tried his best to make his move, sticking his sword into his shield, which retracted into the sword, becoming a much stronger, two handed sword...

Using this, stronger sword, and sacrificing his sheild for the moment, he aimed to slash and stab at any weak points he might have spotted while he had been shielding himself.

Ren took the light bop silently, only rubbing his head a little before doing his best to hide his surprise at Tachibana's, or Arisu at the moment, sudden transformation and song. Rather, he needed to focus on what they were doing, or else Arisu and the others' efforts to stop the dragon would be meaningless if they just became frozen in time anyway.

"Well, this idea's as good as any I guess."

He shrugged, not entirely certain about the idea of fixing the very gears of time with camping supplies and some makeshift surgery. But it was better than his current complete lack of ideas.

"Speaking of ideas...You know, Umar, I can't really object to that one this time."

However as the Producer and Lincoln got to work, they would find that while simply welding them together was rather simple nothing had really changed about their situation.

"Do they, perhaps, need to be charged with power?" Juzumaru suggested.

Lincoln Campbell

" What type of charge do they need though? I mean, I'm good if it's electric but if it's magical, well... Miss Umar, do you think you can charge these things with magic to repair them?"
He asked her curiously.

@Jeremi @Kaykay @Crow

JITTERS the Pikachu.

" Oh come on, that's my most powerful attacks. Do you think we can pick off the scales? I mean, that sounds hard, but maybe it's like picking a berry off a tree?" he asked, trying to pick the scales off.

@Mason Moretti

glXTgGe.png

"Wait, I think I've got it. In order to power Time Gears, you need..."

Producer's eyes began to radiate a light as she attempts to channel the capabilities of a Dimensional Screamer upon the Gears, holding them in her palms.

"These capabilities allow me to view events external to the present and in other sectors of time. If I can view them, then maybe I can traverse and control them with the help of a few extra tools... I don't know if it'll work for sure, but ultimately... this seems to be the most plausible of options. Either way, I'm going to have many more moments with Arisu, and nothing can stop me!"

Lincoln Campbell

He asked her curiously.

@Jeremi @Kaykay @Crow
glXTgGe.png

"Wait, I think I've got it. In order to power Time Gears, you need..."

Producer's eyes began to radiate a light as she attempts to channel the capabilities of a Dimensional Screamer upon the Gears, holding them in her palms.

"These capabilities allow me to view events external to the present and in other sectors of time. If I can view them, then maybe I can traverse and control them with the help of a few extra tools... I don't know if it'll work for sure, but ultimately... this seems to be the most plausible of options. Either way, I'm going to have many more moments with Arisu, and nothing can stop me!"

"So you're the little bird that was always listening in."

A voice rang out towards the group that was trying to figure out what to do with the shattered pieces of the Time Gears, its owner someone that the Producer would have recognized. Not due to appearance, but due to her ability as a Dimensional Screamer having allowed her to hear whispers of his plans.

BaCwdl9Y.jpg

"If you're borrowing our power, then there's absolutely no way that will work. No energy, ours or any other kind, will recharge the Time Gears." He continued to walk towards them, a hand on the hilt of the sword he carried at his waist. "Time will stop. At least, for most of you."

He took out one intact Time Gear, a small smirk overtaking his features.

"Only I will remain able to move. The gear for my own time will continue to turn. You lot, however, are not so fortunate."

pScdxXv.png

"Oodenta Mitsuyo..." Juzumaru muttered to himself, though loud enough for those close by to hear. "Could it be...you no longer wish to be sealed away and used as seen fit? I believe this task is not something you would be released for."

Mitsuyo's smirk widened a bit, seemingly confirming Juzumaru's supposition. As he began to draw his sword, it appeared that this group would also be dragged into a fight.

Ren readied the Guillotine that sprouted from his arm, glaring intently at the other blue-haired man. However, his words were directed towards his allies.

"Hey, Producer. You said we gotta get back to the past, right? I dunno how you came to that conclusion, but since you said it so confidently I bet there's gotta be a way to do it. Beating this guy's ass won't fix anything as far as I can tell, so it's not like winning a fight here is our winning card."

With his left arm, he pointed at a large ruins fairly near the bottom of the tower, a large clock not unlike the Big Ben sticking out of it.

"Take the rest there. I'll hold this guy here for now. Got that?"

@Crow @Jeremi @LuckycoolHawk9 @Takumi @Yun Lee

A voice rang out towards the group that was trying to figure out what to do with the shattered pieces of the Time Gears, its owner someone that the Producer would have recognized. Not due to appearance, but due to her ability as a Dimensional Screamer having allowed her to hear whispers of his plans.

BaCwdl9Y.jpg

"If you're borrowing our power, then there's absolutely no way that will work. No energy, ours or any other kind, will recharge the Time Gears." He continued to walk towards them, a hand on the hilt of the sword he carried at his waist. "Time will stop. At least, for most of you."

"Only I will remain able to move. The gear for my own time will continue to turn. You lot, however, are not so fortunate."

pScdxXv.png

"Oodenta Mitsuyo..." Juzumaru muttered to himself, though loud enough for those close by to hear. "Could it be...you no longer wish to be sealed away and used as seen fit? I believe this task is not something you would be released for."

Mitsuyo's smirk widened a bit, seemingly confirming Juzumaru's supposition. As he began to draw his sword, it appeared that this group would also be dragged into a fight.

Ren readied the Guillotine that sprouted from his arm, glaring intently at the other blue-haired man. However, his words were directed towards his allies.

"Hey, Producer. You said we gotta get back to the past, right? I dunno how you came to that conclusion, but since you said it so confidently I bet there's gotta be a way to do it. Beating this guy's ass won't fix anything as far as I can tell, so it's not like winning a fight here is our winning card."

With his left arm, he pointed at a large ruins fairly near the bottom of the tower, a large clock not unlike the Big Ben sticking out of it.

"Hey, while you do that, don't get yourself hurt to bad. Got it?" Edna sighed, taking one of the time gears and heading to the ruins he pointed out.

@Kaykay @Jeremi @LuckycoolHawk9 @Crow @Yun Lee

Last edited:

BaCwdl9Y.jpg

pScdxXv.png

"Hey, while you do that, don't het yourself hurt to bad. Got it?" Edna sighed, taking one of the time gears and heading to the ruins he pointed out.

@Kaykay @Jeremi @LuckycoolHawk9 @Crow @Yun Lee

glXTgGe.png

"You're the one behind it all, huh? I was expecting you to be a lot more intimidating in appearance, or perhaps I am not too easy to frighten," Producer comments as she grabs another time gear, her palms balling into a fist. "I wish to fight as well, but very well then, Fuji Ren. My work is needed elsewhere anyways."

Producer swifts past Arisu, grabbing her in her shoulders and dashing away to the clocktower.

"Tachiba- no, Arisu! Let's make our move!"

x40Lvjy.png

"Huh? Y- yes Producer!"

Arisu was a bit astonished by the dash as Producer caught her off guard.

"Leave some for me, Fuji Ren! Leave some for all of us!"

"Producer, no."

"Producer, yes."

@Kaykay @Jeremi @Takumi @LuckycoolHawk9 @Crow @Yun Lee

"Heh, I'll do my best," Ren called out to the others with a confident smirk as they began to run for the ruins, presumably heading into the tower they were on to go down the stairs. Juzumaru followed the group, leaving just Ren and Mitsuyo at the top of the tower.

"...Now how the hell do I win..."

zxUxRcL.png

Once there, they'd find themselves surrounded by broken architecture. Rather than a city that had been left behind, it was more like a city that had been picked up and dropped like a more realistic lego set. The group would find it most prudent to head towards the clock tower, and head into that.

fXbNFES.png

At the top of that tower, which appeared to be about half the height of the tower they were on previously, there was a stone tablet. There were 5 slots on it. It seemed like they would fit the Time Gears if they were actually intact, but there didn't appear to be any easy way to fix them. In addition, it seemed the halting of time was beginning to catch up to them, as the group would begin to feel their movements getting slower and the environment turning grayer.

However, there was a sleeping pokemon around that some of them might have recognized.

jirachi-2.jpg

@Takumi @Jeremi @LuckycoolHawk9 @Crow @Yun Lee