1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. 1-3 posts per week
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adaptable
Genres
Anything works really
Sf6ANdb.png

For OOC talk, please use the Murder Group's General Chat, RP Discussion or Discord Server!
Link to sign-ups/info thread.

PROLOGUE
" Wishmaker Jirachi "

Calling all those who are brave enough to seek the unknown, this is the opportunity of a lifetime! Come and join the expedition team to explore legendary cave of myth and magic; Star Cave! Haven't you heard what they have said about it? They say it is the home of the powerful Pokemon, wishmaker Jirachi. It dwells alone at the bottom of the cave, where it sleeps for a thousand years before awakening for just one week. But those who are strong and fearless enough to make it through the maze of crystals and lakes can see the creature for themselves. And, if they wake up the wishmaker, it will grant them a wish and their dreams can be fulfilled. Riches, fame, power! Anything and everything in the world could happen and be given to you!

Next time the moon takes the night, come to us, and wish upon a star!

- Reley Lo​

You don't know where such a request came from, or where the piece of paper had originated. It seemed to be everywhere, on noticeboards, taped onto lampposts… anything that a piece of paper could be slapped on. If anything, it looked like a scam. Wishes being granted? Power? Money? It sounded a bit ridiculous, and what sort of name was 'Reley Lo'? But what if this wasn't a scam? What if it really was the opportunity of a lifetime, as the request said? There was something mysterious about it, an aura that whet the desires and the curiosity of those who read it.

It wouldn't hurt to try, would it? To wish upon a star…

---

ll69XNb.png

"I wish for…"

"… a chance to rid this grim future."

UhB9MtD.png

"Keep wishing, fool. No matter how many you gather, I will slay all of them."

"I have seized this world as its king. And no Jirachi will usurp me."

---

mAOUm1n.png

Awakening, you found yourself facing a bright blue sky with soft clouds rolling by peacefully, the feeling of wind brushing over you as it blew overhead, soft emerald grass curled around your body as it swayed to the breeze. Sitting up, you would realize you had been laying down in a rather beautiful field, surrounded by giant pillars of rock that stood tall and proud and refused to bend to nature around it. In the distance, there was the rising darkness of a cave, sitting isolated and alone.

There were others laying around as well, some with their eyes closed, some having awoken and looking just as confused.

(Click on me for music!)
Hidden in the shadow of the pillars were pitched tents, small ones and big ones, all colourful and bright. It looked like a campsite, and upon approach they would see a strange-looking woman walking – no, floating – towards them with a long-haired man in tow.

zvDYkuP.png

"And here they come!"
A mermaid was standing in the middle of the cluster of tents, waving to anyone who came walking their way. Bottom half of a fish, upper body that of a thin girl wearing what appeared to be a blue and white sailor outfit, she appeared to be suspended in mid air with no visible discomfort. Long, bright green hair that was almost neon with matching nail polish decorating her fingernails, sparkling pale orange eyes and extraordinarily pale skin, the mermaid smiled at the strangers with joy and delight. "Hello! Welcome! I'm Reley. Reley Lo! I organized this expedition!"

She pointed at her companion. "This is Juzumaru, my right-hand man! He'll be recording everything we do~"

zpsI3Mr.png

"… Nice to meet you. You may call me Juzumaru Tsunetsugu."
Compared to Reley's obviously energetic attitude, Juzumaru seemed muted and calm. He was an incredibly thin man, like someone who did not eat often… or did not eat all. Even though the man had addressed and greeted you, his eyes remained shut closed. He was dressed in a modest navy blue suit, a strange robe thrown on top as his jacket. What was most peculiar about him was the decorative beads that were draped over his body and his limbs, and the abundance of violet ribbons that were tied to his hair and his robes.
W6DotyE.png
"I'm happy that people responded. It woulda been embarrassing if no one came!" Her tail swished back and forth with excitement. "I was so happy when I found this place! But you know, a girl like me, I can't do much! Let's all get our wishes granted~"

"You would have been fine, Reley. You are not weak."

"Hehe, you know how to make people happy."

"…"
"Oh, make yourselves at home!" She pointed at a large, purple, rectangular tent. "If you're hungry, go grab something to eat! You should all rest up before we set off~ I'll gather everyone later, okay?" she suggested before hovering away, disappearing in a bright green tent that was opposite of the purple one she had just pointed to with Juzumaru trailing after her.

"If you have any concerns, do not be afraid to ask us. It is our greatest task to make you all as comfortable as possible."

Staying outside in the beautiful field and meeting the other expedition members seemed like a good option. The purple tent that happened to be the Mess Hall, where the smell of delicious food came wafting out of the opening, was open as well. There were voices inside, and the laughter of what sounded like two girls could be heard. The tent Reley and Juzumaru had entered was left open, inviting anyone who had questions about their coming expedition to Star Cave.

@Archmage Jeremiah as Twilight Sparkle (My Little Pony)
@Bomb as Sho the Deino (OC)
@Chewy Rabbits as Yoshikage Kira & Stray Cat (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure)
@Crimson Spartan as Mercury Black (RWBY)
@Crow as Producer Madoka & Arisu Tachibana (THE iDOLM@STER)
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as Noriaki Kakyoin (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure)
@Gummi Bunnies as Ange Ushiromiya (Umineko No Naku Koro Ni) & Krys the Carbink (OC)
@IntrusivePenDesperateSword as Waluigi (Mario)
@Jeremi as Umar (Marvel)
@Kaykay as Ren Fuji (Dies Irae)
@Lissamel as Arthur Hastings (We Happy Few)
@LuckycoolHawk9 as Lincoln Campbell (Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D) & Jitters the Pikachu (OC)
@Mason Moretti as Neku Sakuraba (The World Ends With You)
@Minerva as Palutena (Kid Icarus)
@Ringmaster as Nyaruko (Haiyore! Nyaruko-san)
@The Tactician as Cait the Espurr (OC)
@Takumi as Edna (Tales of Zestiria)
@Yun Lee as Kimmy Howell (No More Heroes)
@york as Jaune Arc (RWBY)

Last edited:
Sf6ANdb.png

For OOC talk, please use the Murder Group's General Chat, RP Discussion or Discord Server!

PROLOGUE
" Wishmaker Jirachi "

Calling all those who are brave enough to seek the unknown, this is the opportunity of a lifetime! Come and join the expedition team to explore legendary cave of myth and magic; Star Cave! Haven't you heard what they have said about it? They say it is the home of the powerful Pokemon, wishmaker Jirachi. It dwells alone at the bottom of the cave, where it sleeps for a thousand years before awakening for just one week. But those who are strong and fearless enough to make it through the maze of crystals and lakes can see the creature for themselves. And, if they wake up the wishmaker, it will grant them a wish and their dreams can be fulfilled. Riches, fame, power! Anything and everything in the world could happen and be given to you!

- Reley Lo​

You don't know where such a request came from, or where the piece of paper had originated. It seemed to be everywhere, on noticeboards, taped onto lampposts… anything that a piece of paper could be slapped on. If anything, it looked like a scam. Wishes being granted? Power? Money? It sounded a bit ridiculous, and what sort of name was 'Reley Lo'? But what if this wasn't a scam? What if it really was the opportunity of a lifetime, as the request said? There was something mysterious about it, an aura that whet the desires and the curiosity of those who read it.

---

ll69XNb.png

"I wish for…"

UhB9MtD.png

---

mAOUm1n.png

Awakening, you found yourself facing a bright blue sky with soft clouds rolling by peacefully, the feeling of wind brushing over you as it blew overhead, soft emerald grass curled around your body as it swayed to the breeze. Sitting up, you would realize you had been laying down in a rather beautiful field, surrounded by giant pillars of rock that stood tall and proud and refused to bend to nature around it. In the distance, there was the rising darkness of a cave, sitting isolated and alone.

There were others laying around as well, some with their eyes closed, some having awoken and looking just as confused.

(Click on me for music!)
Hidden in the shadow of the pillars were pitched tents, small ones and big ones, all colourful and bright. It looked like a campsite, and upon approach they would see a strange-looking woman walking – no, floating – towards them with a long-haired man in tow.

zvDYkuP.png

"And here they come!"
A mermaid was standing in the middle of the cluster of tents, waving to anyone who came walking their way. Bottom half of a fish, upper body that of a thin girl wearing what appeared to be a blue and white sailor outfit, she appeared to be suspended in mid air with no visible discomfort. Long, bright green hair that was almost neon with matching nail polish decorating her fingernails, sparkling pale orange eyes and extraordinarily pale skin, the mermaid smiled at the strangers with joy and delight. "Hello! Welcome! I'm Reley. Reley Lo! I organized this expedition!"

She pointed at her companion. "This is Juzumaru, my right-hand man! He'll be recording everything we do~"

zpsI3Mr.png

Compared to Reley's obviously energetic attitude, Juzumaru seemed muted and calm. He was an incredibly thin man, like someone who did not eat often… or did not eat all. Even though the man had addressed and greeted you, his eyes remained shut closed. He was dressed in a modest navy blue suit, a strange robe thrown on top as his jacket. What was most peculiar about him was the decorative beads that were draped over his body and his limbs, and the abundance of violet ribbons that were tied to his hair and his robes.
W6DotyE.png
"I'm happy that people responded. It woulda been embarrassing if no one came!" Her tail swished back and forth with excitement. "I was so happy when I found this place! But you know, a girl like me, I can't do much! Let's all get our wishes granted~"

"…"
"Oh, make yourselves at home!" She pointed at a large, purple, rectangular tent. "If you're hungry, go grab something to eat! You should all rest up before we set off~ I'll gather everyone later, okay?" she suggested before hovering away, disappearing in a bright green tent that was opposite of the purple one she had just pointed to with Juzumaru trailing after her.

"If you have any concerns, do not be afraid to ask us. It is our greatest task to make you all as comfortable as possible."

Staying outside in the beautiful field and meeting the other expedition members seemed like a good option. The purple tent that happened to be the Mess Hall, where the smell of delicious food came wafting out of the opening, was open as well. There were voices inside, and the laughter of what sounded like two girls could be heard. The tent Reley and Juzumaru had entered was left open, inviting anyone who had questions about their coming expedition to Star Cave.

@Gummi Bunnies as Ange Ushiromiya (Umineko No Naku Koro Ni) & Krys the Carbink (OC)
@Jeremi as Umar (Marvel)
@LuckycoolHawk9 as Lincoln Campbell (Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D) & Jitters the Pikachu (OC)
After waking up, Sho was confused. Where was he? He can't see where he was, but Sho can hear other Pokemon(?) besides him.

tumblr_inline_np9smgc6rL1t1xlue_540.jpg

"What's going on? Where am I?"

Hearing the voice of Reley, Sho walked towards the voice, but not without accidentally stepping on Kyrs, who was still sleeping at the time. Sho assumed it was a rock, and walked over her.

After meeting with Reley and Juzumaru, Sho realized that this was the expedition that he wanted to go on.

tumblr_inline_np9sp4CKTr1t1xlue_540.jpg

"Hi. Thank you." was his only response. He didn't know what else to say in this setting. Then Sho caught the scent of food from the Mess Hall and wandered in there.

@Gummi Bunnies @The Tactician

Sf6ANdb.png

PROLOGUE
" Wishmaker Jirachi "

- Reley Lo​

---

ll69XNb.png

"I wish for…"

UhB9MtD.png

---

mAOUm1n.png

(Click on me for music!)

zvDYkuP.png

"And here they come!"

zpsI3Mr.png

W6DotyE.png

"…"

@Jeremi as Umar (Marvel)
Cait the Espurr

"Wow, look at all these interesting Pokemon, Krys~!"

tumblr_inline_nc4qgo4XYk1qjv6um.png

As the entire expedition's worth of travelers, explorers, and warriors awoke to the field full of strangers, they would also be confronted with the sight of a critter running about excitedly. The little purple feline seemed to be filled with boundless energy as he hopped about, looking about with wonder in his eyes. Then again, why wouldn't he be excited? This was his first mission as a superhero, and he was ready for it! He had his blue scarf that his mother had sewn for him wrapped around his neck, and a pair of strange orange sunglasses poking out of a bag he carried with him, and that was all he needed for an adventure!

However, he calmed down after a moment to listen as the mermaid (A mermaid! He wondered what kind of Pokemon she was!) before giggling and waving at the woman, "Alright, Miss Reley! We're ready for our journey and for our new friendships."

As the woman and her assistant (along with the little Deino that wandered into the mess hall) left them, Cait's eyes noticed a patch of flowers growing nearby. His tail twitched as he walked over to the flowers and gently, he plucked one of the beautiful flowers and began wandering around, looking for anyone who would accept it and be his friend!

tumblr_inline_n32qsfAit11sbxwvg.png

"Hello there! My name is Cait, and I'm an Espurr and a superhero! It's very nice to meet you all and to be your friend!"

How the cat was able to project his voice into people's minds along with all of the other Pokemon's voices for the humans to understand, it was best not to ask. Just accept his flower and companionship!

@Sen @Bomb @Gummi Bunnies

Tachibana Prologue
Arisu in Wonderland

2y5xanD.webp

"What's the meaning of this?"

glXTgGe.webp

"Please, listen."

Producer and Tachibana began to squabble.

Rm6BOgw.jpg

"I'm just a child to you, aren't I?" Tachibana questions.

"Yes," Producer replies in a tone most cold. "Yes you are. That is why I had to hide the truth from you. Sometimes, some things are best left unknown. I had to keep it to myself until I was ready to tell you."

"This is unacceptable, whatever happened to doing this together? Was that talk all empty?" Tachibana says sternly, "I'm heading home."

"T- Tachibana. Arisu Tachibana! Come back!"

"Do. NOT. Call me Arisu."

And so she stormed off.

Later that night, Tachibana gazes into the night sky from her bedroom

x40Lvjy.webp

"Producer... I think I hurt her feelings... but... she was also in the wrong... was she?"

Tachibana ponders, before seeing a shooting star streak through the twilight sky.

"I wish that... I wish that... I wish for another wish! I'm too stressed to think of anything right now."

Young Tachibana goes plop on her bed as tears rolled towards the sheets.

"She doesn't treat me like an adult... she doesn't deserve me... and I don't deserve her either... we're just not meant to be... we never were..."

Soon, Tachibana withdraws into her sleep.

When she rose from her slumber, she found herself in a fine, flowery meadow. Conveniently equipped with boxes of lunch, she seemed to be ready. These transparent plastic boxes contained her signature dish - Strawberry pasta. Huh? How did it get there?

Nevertheless, she looked in front of her.

The very thing she saw in front of her - a blue, rabbit-like beast.

azumarill.gif

"!!!"

The beast hops away and Tachibana follows.

x40Lvjy.webp

"W- wait! Come back!"

As Tachibana whizzes past the scenery, she finds fauna she is unfamiliar with.

Well, there was one thing she was familiar with.

1476778647426.png

"Awk! Awk!"

"What's a toucan doing here?" Tachibana ponders as the odd avian beast that looked no different from a toucan but wasn't a toucan flew near her, and with great speeds, grabbed one of her boxes by the beak.

"Mr Toucan, come back- AH!

As she ran, she tripped. As she helped herself up, only to find that the rabbit-like being was gone.

"What now?" Tachibana looks worried.

602.gif

"Bzzz..."

MNx5p8c.webp

"A fish out of water... you're adorable, aren't you?" Tachibana began to pet the hovering little fry. "I'm lost too, and pretty far from home."

bulbasaur.gif

"Brrrbaaaa!"

"You're a strange one*, aren't you?"

She then finds herself near a beautiful field... where there seemed to be other people to meet and interact with.

x40Lvjy.webp

"So... who are you all strange people? Where am I? What was that toucan that just stole my lunch? I think I'm lost..."

@Sen @Archmage Jeremiah @CrunchyCHEEZIT @anyonereally

*TL Note: This pun only makes sense in nipponese but i'm a dick so i won't explain it

Last edited:
Cait the Espurr

As the entire expedition's worth of travelers, explorers, and warriors awoke to the field full of strangers, they would also be confronted with the sight of a critter running about excitedly. The little purple feline seemed to be filled with boundless energy as he hopped about, looking about with wonder in his eyes. Then again, why wouldn't he be excited? This was his first mission as a superhero, and he was ready for it! He had his blue scarf that his mother had sewn for him wrapped around his neck, and a pair of strange orange sunglasses poking out of a bag he carried with him, and that was all he needed for an adventure!

However, he calmed down after a moment to listen as the mermaid (A mermaid! He wondered what kind of Pokemon she was!) before giggling and waving at the woman, "Alright, Miss Reley! We're ready for our journey and for our new friendships."

As the woman and her assistant (along with the little Deino that wandered into the mess hall) left them, Cait's eyes noticed a patch of flowers growing nearby. His tail twitched as he walked over to the flowers and gently, he plucked one of the beautiful flowers and began wandering around, looking for anyone who would accept it and be his friend!

"Hello there! My name is Cait, and I'm an Espurr and a superhero! It's very nice to meet you all and to be your friend!"

How the cat was able to project his voice into people's minds along with all of the other Pokemon's voices for the humans to understand, it was best not to ask. Just accept his flower and companionship!

tumblr_inline_np9sor29GQ1t1xlue_540.jpg

"Hmm?" Sho heard Cait's voice, and what he said. He stopped and looked at the direction Cait was.

"Friend? What's that?" Sho asked. He also took notice of the aroma coming from the flower, but Sho couldn't tell what it is. Was it some kind of candy Cait was holding?

@The Tactician @Sen @Gummi Bunnies

~Ange Ushiromiya Prologue~
"Uncertain Desire"

86033-umineko-no-naku-koro-ni-ange.gif

"Uh huh..."

That was all the current head of the Ushiromiya family could give as a response. To be honest, Ange thought that this expedition was just a rumor being spread around, that it were a tall tale. If she kept around with her logical stance, Ange knew that such things as wishes weren't going to be true... Yet, she had always wanted to see some truth hidden in the rumored magic coming from the Endless Witch... Now she saw what that magic was, especially with how she had become the next Endless Witch, Beatrice. Along with that, she was able to see certain events go down in terms of several renditions of the Rokkenjima Murders...

And even then, Ange wanted to see if there was any more proof to further narrow the possibilities of how the murders actually went down. She told herself the wish rumor was just a rumor, and yet she still went. Goes to show that she still had a bit of determination to solve the mystery of her family's murder.

"... I suppose I can make time for questions to this expedition."

So, Ange followed Reley and Juzumaru to the tent, hoping that her curiosities could be answered there.

@Sen

After waking up, Sho was confused. Where was he? He can't see where he was, but Sho can hear other Pokemon(?) besides him.

tumblr_inline_np9smgc6rL1t1xlue_540.jpg

"What's going on? Where am I?"

Hearing the voice of Reley, Sho walked towards the voice, but not without accidentally stepping on Kyrs, who was still sleeping at the time. Sho assumed it was a rock, and walked over her.

After meeting with Reley and Juzumaru, Sho realized that this was the expedition that he wanted to go on.

tumblr_inline_np9sp4CKTr1t1xlue_540.jpg

"Hi. Thank you." was his only response. He didn't know what else to say in this setting. Then Sho caught the scent of food from the Mess Hall and wandered in there.

Cait the Espurr

"Hmm?" Sho heard Cait's voice, and what he said. He stopped and looked at the direction Cait was.

"Friend? What's that?" Sho asked. He also took notice of the aroma coming from the flower, but Sho couldn't tell what it is. Was it some kind of candy Cait was holding?

"H-Hey! ... W... Wait for me, Cait! EEEEEPPPPP!!!"

Kyrs would be seen trying her best trying to keep up with her best friend, and even when levitating a good few inches from the ground, the Carbink didn't see a little stone that was in the way... resulting with her tripping over it. Anddddd Sho would happen to step onto and over her moments before she would get herself back up from that short fall.

"Um... I guess a friend of Cait's... is a friend of mine too..."

@The Tactician @Sen @Bomb

Kyrs would be seen trying her best trying to keep up with her best friend, and even when levitating a good few inches from the ground, the Carbink didn't see a little stone that was in the way... resulting with her tripping over it. Anddddd Sho would happen to step onto and over her moments before she would get herself back up from that short fall.

tumblr_inline_np9swqnFaj1t1xlue_540.jpg

"Whoa! A talking rock!" Sho exclaimed, not knowing that the "talking rock" is Krys.

@Gummi Bunnies @The Tactician @Sen

Sf6ANdb.png

PROLOGUE
" Wishmaker Jirachi "

- Reley Lo​

---

ll69XNb.png

"I wish for…"

UhB9MtD.png

---

mAOUm1n.png

(Click on me for music!)

zvDYkuP.png

"And here they come!"

zpsI3Mr.png

W6DotyE.png

"…"

@Jeremi as Umar (Marvel)

latest

Palutena woke up. She quickly grabbed her staff and shield and stood up. Her feet seemed to hover above the ground as she took steps around the area. She brushed off her dress, and looked around. "Well, this is quite quaint." She said to herself. "This almost feels like it could be part of Skyworld."

A thought crossed her mind. A look of horror shown on her face, and she gasped.

tumblr_njrsg7wcm51si78sgo2_400.png

"I forgot to tell Pit I would be gone! I hope he doesn't get into too much trouble!" She said. She calmed down, and a serene look came upon her face. "I'm here. I should enjoy myself for now." She proceeded to sit down on a rock. Or stump. Or whatever's around.

@Sen @Hana @anybody

Sf6ANdb.png

PROLOGUE
" Wishmaker Jirachi "

- Reley Lo​

---

ll69XNb.png

"I wish for…"

UhB9MtD.png

---

mAOUm1n.png

(Click on me for music!)

zvDYkuP.png

"And here they come!"

zpsI3Mr.png

W6DotyE.png

"…"

@Jeremi as Umar (Marvel)

"..."

"So that's it...?"

The voice of a male spoke up as he glanced at the group before him. After having woken up and investigated it would seem he was in for a lot more then he bargained for. However as expected he seemed to not care about the situation at all.

f3ck3sm6f-UQ7Pq5fgjoUD7BtpQh6kMK-4HY86khT061bw0YaE60i35vh-0JBA5QgMfR7Rae

Nope, Not a care given here folks. Thinking it over it occurred to Mercury that a job requiring this many people could seem difficult... Then again he could use all of these people to his advantage to ultimately get what he wants. Well in turn get what Cinder wants it would seem.

tumblr_inline_o2vw32UJXb1s3uuyz_500.gif

The simple thought of using the others to get an advantage made Mercury smirk. Information would be nice however as he catches a glimpse of Ange heading into a tent. Thinking it over Mercury decided to follow Ange into the tent Reley and Juzumaru were in. "Hope you don't mind me joining in.." he simply commented with a sly grin on his face.

@Sen @Hana @Gummi Bunnies

"..."

"So that's it...?"

The voice of a male spoke up as he glanced at the group before him. After having woken up and investigated it would seem he was in for a lot more then he bargained for. However as expected he seemed to not care about the situation at all.

Nope, Not a care given here folks. Thinking it over it occurred to Mercury that a job requiring this many people could seem difficult... Then again he could use all of these people to his advantage to ultimately get what he wants. Well in turn get what Cinder wants it would seem.

The simple thought of using the others to get an advantage made Mercury smirk. Information would be nice however as he catches a glimpse of Ange heading into a tent. Thinking it over Mercury decided to follow Ange into the tent Reley and Juzumaru were in. "Hope you don't mind me joining in.." he simply commented with a sly grin on his face.

Ange could tell from that tone of voice on what kind of person Mercury was. She ran into men hired by that greedy mother-in-law who acted the same as Mercury. It was something that Ange couldn't really have trouble seeing. Thinking about this, Ange stared at Mercury and simply put it in four words.

"... go tell yourself that."

Ange went back to walking into the tent with the intent of asking some important questions.

@Crimson Spartan @Sen @Hana

tumblr_inline_nc4qnyA4nf1qjv6um.png

"Wait, little Deino friend, you do not know what a friend is? Why, you must be awfully lonely!"

tumblr_inline_nc4qgcg3gZ1qjv6um.png

"Well, fret not, for I, Cait the Psychic Defender, am here to rescue you from the clutches of loneliness by telling you about the magic of friendship!"

With a twirl and a giggle, the Espurr had suddenly pulled out his sunglasses and put them on, covering his closed eyes as he waved his hands. For a moment, it almost seemed like he thought he would actually be shielded from identification by wearing the cool shades.

"A friend is someone you share a bond of close mutual affection with, someone you can trust with any sort of secret! For example, my friend Krys and I are the best of friends, partner heroes for life as we seek to protect others from bad Pokemon and misfortune!"

tumblr_inline_np9swqnFaj1t1xlue_540.jpg

"Whoa! A talking rock!" Sho exclaimed, not knowing that the "talking rock" is Krys.

@Gummi Bunnies @The Tactician @Sen
tumblr_inline_nc4r0lmomi1qjv6um.png

"Oh no, Krys! Hang on, I'm here to help!"

With a cry of concern for the little rock, Cait's eyes began to glow blue as he used his basic psychic abilities to gently lift Krys up. The Carbink would be surrounded by a blue aura for a few moments as she was helped in righting herself before it dissipated at her friend's command. The Espurr sighed as he waited a moment for his energy to come back to him before smiling once again at Sho.

tumblr_inline_nc4qlbjY4z1qjv6um.png

"Silly Deino, that's not a rock! That's Krys, my best friend, and now that you're my friend, she's also your friend so introduce yourself!"

However, before Sho could finally tell them his name, another person caught Cait's eyes which widened in admiration. He walked over with his flower still in hand, staring up at the woman with a small smile.
latest

Palutena woke up. She quickly grabbed her staff and shield and stood up. Her feet seemed to hover above the ground as she took steps around the area. She brushed off her dress, and looked around. "Well, this is quite quaint." She said to herself. "This almost feels like it could be part of Skyworld."

A thought crossed her mind. A look of horror shown on her face, and she gasped.

tumblr_njrsg7wcm51si78sgo2_400.png

"I forgot to tell Pit I would be gone! I hope he doesn't get into too much trouble!" She said. She calmed down, and a serene look came upon her face. "I'm here. I should enjoy myself for now." She proceeded to sit down on a rock. Or stump. Or whatever's around.

@Sen @Hana @anybody
tumblr_inline_n32qt7kq261sbxwvg.png

"Excuse me, miss, but I just wanted to tell you that you're very pretty and give you this flower. My name's Cait if you need any help from a hero!"

The cat's tail flicked happily back and forth as he held out his gift to the goddess.

@Minerva @Sen @Gummi Bunnies @Bomb @Gummi Bunnies

Sf6ANdb.png

PROLOGUE
" Wishmaker Jirachi "

- Reley Lo​

---

ll69XNb.png

"I wish for…"

UhB9MtD.png

---

mAOUm1n.png

(Click on me for music!)

zvDYkuP.png

"And here they come!"

zpsI3Mr.png

W6DotyE.png

"…"

@Jeremi as Umar (Marvel)

Prologue-Kimmy Howell: "A Dose of Innocence"

1368091-renderkimmy.jpg

"Huh! So this whole wish thing wasn't totally bonkers..."

Kimmy had to admit, she was a bit surprised it was real. Wishing on stars was so childish, really. But even so...the thought of wishing for Travis the Great to be hers was too epic to give up. So she wished like the poster said on a whim, and poof! Here she was.

Not too versed in Multiverse matters just yet, seeing the little creatures here and about was a bit of a shock. But in order to keep her idol safe from worse creatures, she needed to be well versed in everything she could.

After all, no one was allowed to kill Tracis the Great but her.

For now, though, thoughts of the man of her dreams were put aside (temporarily, of course-she'd be dreaming of him later) as Kimmy decided to stay outside. She did need to work on her social skills, after all...

@Sen @Hana @Anyone

Reactions: Jeremi
mAOUm1n.png

9CtgmQm.jpg

"Oh, you naughty girl. Allow me to give you a kiss.~"

Rero-Rero-Slurp-Slurp...

Kira Yoshikage was not a man who wanted the finer things in life. Like a beautiful mansion, a limousine with his own personal chauffeur, piles upon piles of money. No, he simply wanted a nice and quiet life. With some murder sprinkled here and there. Having had a certain liking for hands after seeing the Mona Lisa's hands, Kira went out of his way to murder women who caught his eye and took their hands. Keeping them until they began to decay and rot away. After all, wouldn't want someone catching on to the smell, right?

He'd been doing this for quite some time and of course Kira knew what he was doing was wrong. Nobody would ever understand why Kira did what he did nor would they forgive him. But the serial killer didn't particularly want anybody's mercy or forgiveness. He may have been in the wrong but there was little he could do to sate his urges. When they came up and a pair of hands looked too enticing to pass up? He had to act.

Besides, it wasn't as if he ever had to worry about being caught. Thanks to his stand, aptly named Killer Queen, apart from the hands,Kira left nothing behind at the scene of the crime. Thus, nothing to trace these horrific murders back to the simple salary man Yoshikage Kira. Someday, he'd achieve the nice and quiet life he sought. Perhaps he would have had he made completely sure a certain stand-user named Shigechi who had run afoul of the serial killer hadn't given Jotaro Kujo and co a clue as to where to start their search for the serial killer.

Retrieving his jacket was easy enough, as was leaving most of the work to Killer Queen's Sheer Heart Attack. But after Sheer Heart Attack was affected by ACT 3's FREEZE, Kira was forced to step in himself. He was Yoshikage Kira and he'd never lose!

8oKOyRm.png

Some ORA ORA ORASs later, it became clear to Kira that he was wrong. There was someone who could make him lose and that man was Jotaro Kujo, armed with the physically imposing and time-stopping Stand: Star Platinum. Broken and battered and with Josuke and Okyasu right on his trail, Kira had no choice but to flee. He wasn't foolish enough to believe that after learning his name and face that simply running away would be good enough. Which is why after taking yet another life, Kira swapped his appearance with that of Kosaku Kawajiri.

He had temporarily thrown the heroes off his trail but at a cost of his own. Having had time to heal up from his wounds was beneficial sure. But adopting the life of a man with a wife and son was not what Kira had signed on for. Of course, he also hadn't been anticipating being beaten to a pulp either so he was being surprised left and right. Even as Shinobu, Kosaku's wife, threw herself at Kira believing the serial killer to truly be her husband, Kira had to restrain his urges to simply strangle her right then and there.

But just like a cornered fox who snapped at those who drew close, Kira had no reservations about murdering Kosaku's son if he ever discovered the truth. But for as long as he lived with this family, he'd do his best to keep his urges in check. Which was quite easier said than done. More so when he had other problems at home to deal with! Like a cat that after accidentally being killed by his wife had returned as a Stand/Cat/Plant hybrid. Nearly causing fatal damage to the killer, Kira decided Stray Cat might end up being useful in the long run.

Still, with Josuke and his friends still likely looking all over Morioh for any signs of clues on the killer, Kira could have used a little bit of good news in his life and the message he got was just that. An offer that ended up with a wish? It almost seemed to be too good to be true. But perhaps through this, he could finally achieve what he wanted. To live a nice and quiet life. Making his way up to the attic where he kept Stray Cat, Kira picked up Stray Cat-pot and all-and smirked.

MqYB6ry.png

"It took some time but as always, fate's on my side..."

With that it seemed like the two had ended up drifting off. When they awoke, it had somewhat of a sense of familiarity to both Kira and Stray Cat. It reminded Kira of where he had taken his date before the incident with Shigechi had kicked this whole mess into gear. For Stray Cat, the memories that came to mind were simply how it used to run through familiar looking lands when it was still an actual cat. But as Reley began to speak, Kira frowned.

The amount of static enthusiasm seeping off this girl was enough to make Kira want to puke. It may have been more 'boring' to some but the killer preferred Juzumaru's more stoic approach. Less of a headache when this man spoke compared to Reley. Still, as Kira glanced around, he narrowed his eyes.

Vx86oqn.png

"Seems I'm not the only one seeking to have a wish granted. Figures.."

Well, so long as they didn't get in his way then whatever they wanted didn't matter to him. Though that creature that seemed to be going around and speaking of friends and the such. Everybody here seemed capable of interacting with/speaking to it. So, it couldn't have been one of those Stands, could it? Or perhaps it was simply a freak of nature that longed for companionship. Whatever it was, Kira had little interest in being it's 'friend.'

Stray Cat on the other hand? Having been carried around by Kira in a flower pot, the Stand-Plant hybrid had little wiggle room to move on it's own. Though glancing over at Esper curiously, it tilted it's head to the side.

r74dhWk.jpg

"Mreow...."

@Gummi Bunnies @The Tactician @Sen @Hana

tumblr_inline_nc4qnyA4nf1qjv6um.png

"Wait, little Deino friend, you do not know what a friend is? Why, you must be awfully lonely!"

tumblr_inline_nc4qgcg3gZ1qjv6um.png

"Well, fret not, for I, Cait the Psychic Defender, am here to rescue you from the clutches of loneliness by telling you about the magic of friendship!"

With a twirl and a giggle, the Espurr had suddenly pulled out his sunglasses and put them on, covering his closed eyes as he waved his hands. For a moment, it almost seemed like he thought he would actually be shielded from identification by wearing the cool shades.

"A friend is someone you share a bond of close mutual affection with, someone you can trust with any sort of secret! For example, my friend Krys and I are the best of friends, partner heroes for life as we seek to protect others from bad Pokemon and misfortune!"

tumblr_inline_nc4r0lmomi1qjv6um.png

"Oh no, Krys! Hang on, I'm here to help!"

With a cry of concern for the little rock, Cait's eyes began to glow blue as he used his basic psychic abilities to gently lift Krys up. The Carbink would be surrounded by a blue aura for a few moments as she was helped in righting herself before it dissipated at her friend's command. The Espurr sighed as he waited a moment for his energy to come back to him before smiling once again at Sho.

tumblr_inline_nc4qlbjY4z1qjv6um.png

"Silly Deino, that's not a rock! That's Krys, my best friend, and now that you're my friend, she's also your friend so introduce yourself!"

However, before Sho could finally tell them his name, another person caught Cait's eyes which widened in admiration. He walked over with his flower still in hand, staring up at the woman with a small smile.

tumblr_inline_n32qt7kq261sbxwvg.png

"Excuse me, miss, but I just wanted to tell you that you're very pretty and give you this flower. My name's Cait if you need any help from a hero!"

The cat's tail flicked happily back and forth as he held out his gift to the goddess.

@Minerva @Sen @Gummi Bunnies @Bomb @Gummi Bunnies
Friend... Sho thought. Someone who I can trust a secret with...

"Hmm? A rock is your 'friend?'" Sho is confused, and turned towards the direction of Krys. Is this what friends are? "Umm... hi..." Sho didn't know what to say. It was a bit new to him.

Well, this was certainly weird. Ren Fuji was no stranger to weird things, but never had he seen such a bunch of misfits in one place before. Not to mention the funny looking animals. That spoke.

Yeah, this was something alright. But then again, he had quite literally signed up for this, so it wasn't like he had the right to complain.

Qcxvk4z.png

Noting the large number of people in the mess hall, Ren elected to simply loiter around in the field. His feelings about the funky animal things hadn't been fully decided just yet.

@Sen @everyone​

- - [ K A K Y O I N ] - -
PROLOGUE
『 ~The Virtuous Emerald Shines On~』

f928089c98878bcf248fc37612a03129.png

Virtue.

Or, rather, "Bitoku", as he would've described it, is a word used to describe something of high moral standards, the white side of the "good vs evil" dynamic that turns the minds of the righteous and feeds the ambitions of the devilish. Looking back on what it meant at this point, many people would've considered it childish or even downright foolish to follow that kind of standard of life. Living ones life for the purpose of getting revenge on the morally-questionable was a waste of potential for something practical, something boring that would last for years on end.

Noriaki Kakyoin looked back on fifty days, where all of the potential built up in his life was spent on virtue, but not a single ounce of it was in doubt. No matter what happened in the past, or what will happen within these next few moments...

He'll have no regrets.
------

The cold, misty air of Egypt breezed past brown, sandstone pillars and concrete titans, forming the blackened shroud of night that hung over the illuminated cityscape underneath. It was these chilly nighttime hours where the humbled people of Cairo went out for drinks and food, blissfully ignorant to the bizarre happenings around them. They did not possess the true power to see what was really happening just above them, yet the outcome of it would affect everyone who values freedom and, soon enough, life.

A golden streak cut through the shroud, jumping from building to building like a rock skipping on a lake. The movement halted upon the highest building, still surrounded in an eerie golden shine, but showing itself to be...a person, a man.

31e.gif

The man who seeked「heaven」

"...Hm," he glanced around at the night with an uninterested glare as if looking for someone, "It seems only Kakyoin and Joseph are after me...which means Jotaro and Polnareff must intend to try and attack me from behind."

The man laughed in a sinister way, beginning to lower himself to a nearby building, "How useless--"

*snip*

"!"

A force beneath DIO gave way, stretching inward like a tripwire being stepped on from above. As soon as he made contact, a vibrant whistle screeched through the air as a barrage of multiple emerald-like projectiles cut through the air towards his position. In a swift movement, DIO shot out his hands and quite literally punched the emeralds away.

But, he triggered another.

And another.

And more, and more, for he was stuck.

"This is..." DIO uttered, spinning around to punch out another barrage of emeralds, deflecting them into a nearby wall and pulverizing it into crumbling dust. He did this for each and every barrage, but it was a tiring task for the barrages would not end as he kept triggering another "wire" with every movement. In a final kick to the air, sending several emeralds crashing into a billboard, DIO saw where he was.

luleA3Q.png

The dark sky illuminated for DIO, revealing dozens of bright, shining emerald strands stretching in every direction, from rooftop to rooftop, forming a bright web in which he finds himself in the very center. The strands that make up Hierophant Green, spread out for over twenty meters.

"The Hierophants Barrier..?"

"THATS RIGHT!"

And there he stood, standing atop a nearby pillar, in an almost biblical stance.

7ab.jpg

"My Hierophants Barrier, activated when touched, surrounds you for 20 meters in every direction. Now, I'll be able to sense your movements, and The Worlds!"

Noriaki Kakyoin has spent almost every moment since the second he arrived in Cairo-- no, the second he joined Jotaro, Mr. Joestar, Avdol, Polnareff, and Iggy on this bizarre adventure -- preparing for this moment. A virtuous teenager who has traveled across the world in the last fifty days, seeking out one man for the purpose of doing good. That, in of itself, may be why fate has chosen him to be the first one to stand up against DIO.

But the irony of it, is that in this moment, this isn't virtue...its cold, cruel revenge.

<"...I can't bring myself to say it out loud, I don't have any time. But, I know you know what I'm thinking, DIO. I did not come all this way, just to leave here without you dead.">

Kakyoin stepped forward upon his pillar, raising one finger to point at the despicable vampire. The same words he taught to Polnareff, the same he'll keep with him for years after this fateful battle.

<"...For the vengeance of my friends Avdol and Iggy, for the peace of rest for the family of my friends Jotaro, Mr. Joestar and Holy, and retribution of every person you've killed, hurt or maimed for every moment you breathe...">

<"You will pay with your life.">

"TAKE THIS, DIO! 20 METER EMERALD SPLASH!"

The whistling sound cracked the air once more, as every strand of Hierophant Green that surrounded DIO shuddered violently, releasing a burst of emeralds. A wall of projectiles approached the vampire from every direction, with no visible way to dodge, deflect, or use any tricks. He had no choice but the show the true power of his Stand, THE WORLD.

It had to work, Kakyoin thought. There was no mistaking it, what could his Stand do that could negate this kind of attack?

ddc.gif

DIO smirked, "You fool. You shall soon know, the power of The World is, indeed, the power to reign over this world and everything in it!"

<"Bring out your Stand, DIO!">

And, so, DIO did just as Kakyoin asked.

37dc5d4621a6c90b39029b1d097f11f5d6e76bf4_hq.gif

"THE WORLD!"

"Wh-wha--"

And, it happened.

*BOOM*

It was simple, after that.
A water tower, a faint memory, and a final splash to end the clock.
The world ended for him, long enough to cost a life.
But it really isn't worth mentioning here, the next part begins.
An expedition, for a soul wishing to help one last time, in the name of virtue.

Let us begin.

~Ange Ushiromiya Prologue~
"Uncertain Desire"

86033-umineko-no-naku-koro-ni-ange.gif

"Uh huh..."

That was all the current head of the Ushiromiya family could give as a response. To be honest, Ange thought that this expedition was just a rumor being spread around, that it were a tall tale. If she kept around with her logical stance, Ange knew that such things as wishes weren't going to be true... Yet, she had always wanted to see some truth hidden in the rumored magic coming from the Endless Witch... Now she saw what that magic was, especially with how she had become the next Endless Witch, Beatrice. Along with that, she was able to see certain events go down in terms of several renditions of the Rokkenjima Murders...

And even then, Ange wanted to see if there was any more proof to further narrow the possibilities of how the murders actually went down. She told herself the wish rumor was just a rumor, and yet she still went. Goes to show that she still had a bit of determination to solve the mystery of her family's murder.

"... I suppose I can make time for questions to this expedition."

So, Ange followed Reley and Juzumaru to the tent, hoping that her curiosities could be answered there.

@Sen
"..."

"So that's it...?"

Ange could tell from that tone of voice on what kind of person Mercury was. She ran into men hired by that greedy mother-in-law who acted the same as Mercury. It was something that Ange couldn't really have trouble seeing. Thinking about this, Ange stared at Mercury and simply put it in four words.

"... go tell yourself that."

Ange went back to walking into the tent with the intent of asking some important questions.

@Crimson Spartan @Sen @Hana

Reley's tent was well furnished, and it was larger inside than it looked on the outside. The energetic and excitable mermaid was floating by a polished wooden table, her silent friend standing beside her looking down at what appeared to be a tattered old scroll. The pages were ripped and were beginning to wither away, and it looked as if just one touch would be enough for it to fall into pieces. Upon it were paragraphs of words and faded scrawls of sketches of crystals, lining the scroll like a border. It was in a language that only Reley seemed to understand.

She was so concentrated on the scroll that it took Juzumaru tapping her on the shoulder to get her attention.

zvDYkuP.png

"Oh, hi! Uh..." Reley realized she didn't know the names of those who accepted her invitation.

"A- Anyways, you guys have questions? Whaddya want to know? I'm your girl!"
@Crimson Spartan @Gummi Bunnies
She then finds herself near a beautiful field... where there seemed to be other people to meet and interact with.

x40Lvjy.webp

"So... who are you all strange people? Where am I? What was that toucan that just stole my lunch? I think I'm lost..."
Prologue-Kimmy Howell: "A Dose of Innocence"

1368091-renderkimmy.jpg

"Huh! So this whole wish thing wasn't totally bonkers..."

Kimmy had to admit, she was a bit surprised it was real. Wishing on stars was so childish, really. But even so...the thought of wishing for Travis the Great to be hers was too epic to give up. So she wished like the poster said on a whim, and poof! Here she was.

Not too versed in Multiverse matters just yet, seeing the little creatures here and about was a bit of a shock. But in order to keep her idol safe from worse creatures, she needed to be well versed in everything she could.

After all, no one was allowed to kill Tracis the Great but her.

For now, though, thoughts of the man of her dreams were put aside (temporarily, of course-she'd be dreaming of him later) as Kimmy decided to stay outside. She did need to work on her social skills, after all...

@Sen @Hana @Anyone

9CtgmQm.jpg

"Oh, you naughty girl. Allow me to give you a kiss.~"

Rero-Rero-Slurp-Slurp...

Kira Yoshikage was not a man who wanted the finer things in life. Like a beautiful mansion, a limousine with his own personal chauffeur, piles upon piles of money. No, he simply wanted a nice and quiet life. With some murder sprinkled here and there. Having had a certain liking for hands after seeing the Mona Lisa's hands, Kira went out of his way to murder women who caught his eye and took their hands. Keeping them until they began to decay and rot away. After all, wouldn't want someone catching on to the smell, right?

He'd been doing this for quite some time and of course Kira knew what he was doing was wrong. Nobody would ever understand why Kira did what he did nor would they forgive him. But the serial killer didn't particularly want anybody's mercy or forgiveness. He may have been in the wrong but there was little he could do to sate his urges. When they came up and a pair of hands looked too enticing to pass up? He had to act.

Besides, it wasn't as if he ever had to worry about being caught. Thanks to his stand, aptly named Killer Queen, apart from the hands,Kira left nothing behind at the scene of the crime. Thus, nothing to trace these horrific murders back to the simple salary man Yoshikage Kira. Someday, he'd achieve the nice and quiet life he sought. Perhaps he would have had he made completely sure a certain stand-user named Shigechi who had run afoul of the serial killer hadn't given Jotaro Kujo and co a clue as to where to start their search for the serial killer.

Retrieving his jacket was easy enough, as was leaving most of the work to Killer Queen's Sheer Heart Attack. But after Sheer Heart Attack was affected by ACT 3's FREEZE, Kira was forced to step in himself. He was Yoshikage Kira and he'd never lose!

8oKOyRm.png

Some ORA ORA ORASs later, it became clear to Kira that he was wrong. There was someone who could make him lose and that man was Jotaro Kujo, armed with the physically imposing and time-stopping Stand: Star Platinum. Broken and battered and with Josuke and Okyasu right on his trail, Kira had no choice but to flee. He wasn't foolish enough to believe that after learning his name and face that simply running away would be good enough. Which is why after taking yet another life, Kira swapped his appearance with that of Kosaku Kawajiri.

He had temporarily thrown the heroes off his trail but at a cost of his own. Having had time to heal up from his wounds was beneficial sure. But adopting the life of a man with a wife and son was not what Kira had signed on for. Of course, he also hadn't been anticipating being beaten to a pulp either so he was being surprised left and right. Even as Shinobu, Kosaku's wife, threw herself at Kira believing the serial killer to truly be her husband, Kira had to restrain his urges to simply strangle her right then and there.

But just like a cornered fox who snapped at those who drew close, Kira had no reservations about murdering Kosaku's son if he ever discovered the truth. But for as long as he lived with this family, he'd do his best to keep his urges in check. Which was quite easier said than done. More so when he had other problems at home to deal with! Like a cat that after accidentally being killed by his wife had returned as a Stand/Cat/Plant hybrid. Nearly causing fatal damage to the killer, Kira decided Stray Cat might end up being useful in the long run.

Still, with Josuke and his friends still likely looking all over Morioh for any signs of clues on the killer, Kira could have used a little bit of good news in his life and the message he got was just that. An offer that ended up with a wish? It almost seemed to be too good to be true. But perhaps through this, he could finally achieve what he wanted. To live a nice and quiet life. Making his way up to the attic where he kept Stray Cat, Kira picked up Stray Cat-pot and all-and smirked.

MqYB6ry.png

"It took some time but as always, fate's on my side..."

With that it seemed like the two had ended up drifting off. When they awoke, it had somewhat of a sense of familiarity to both Kira and Stray Cat. It reminded Kira of where he had taken his date before the incident with Shigechi had kicked this whole mess into gear. For Stray Cat, the memories that came to mind were simply how it used to run through familiar looking lands when it was still an actual cat. But as Reley began to speak, Kira frowned.

The amount of static enthusiasm seeping off this girl was enough to make Kira want to puke. It may have been more 'boring' to some but the killer preferred Juzumaru's more stoic approach. Less of a headache when this man spoke compared to Reley. Still, as Kira glanced around, he narrowed his eyes.

Vx86oqn.png

"Seems I'm not the only one seeking to have a wish granted. Figures.."

Well, so long as they didn't get in his way then whatever they wanted didn't matter to him. Though that creature that seemed to be going around and speaking of friends and the such. Everybody here seemed capable of interacting with/speaking to it. So, it couldn't have been one of those Stands, could it? Or perhaps it was simply a freak of nature that longed for companionship. Whatever it was, Kira had little interest in being it's 'friend.'

Stray Cat on the other hand? Having been carried around by Kira in a flower pot, the Stand-Plant hybrid had little wiggle room to move on it's own. Though glancing over at Esper curiously, it tilted it's head to the side.

r74dhWk.jpg

"Mreow...."

@Gummi Bunnies @The Tactician @Sen @Hana

Well, this was certainly weird. Ren Fuji was no stranger to weird things, but never had he seen such a bunch of misfits in one place before. Not to mention the funny looking animals. That spoke.

Yeah, this was something alright. But then again, he had quite literally signed up for this, so it wasn't like he had the right to complain.

Qcxvk4z.png

Noting the large number of people in the mess hall, Ren elected to simply loiter around in the field. His feelings about the funky animal things hadn't been fully decided just yet.

@Sen @everyone​
W43t7Iv.png

Teo stared, having just walked out from behind a few rocks and back out onto the field. Reley had told him and Efina that a lot of people would turn up, but he did not expect this many. There were odd little creatures running around, men and women with weird colored hair walking about or sitting down. He was on his way back to the Mess Hall, but with so many people around it would have been kind of rude not to introduce himself to others. As long as they didn't ask any funny questions.

"Who are you calling strange?" he approached a short girl, surprised to see her here. "Aren't you a little too young-" Well, they did have two even younger looking girls here, but he knew Efina. And Kana could turn into a dragon-monster, so they were exceptions.

"A lot more people came than I expected..." The man sighed. He was too tired for this. "So, since we're going to work together soon, who are you guys?"

@The Tactician @Crow @Bomb @Gummi Bunnies @Minerva @Yun Lee @Chewy Rabbits @Kaykay @CrunchyCHEEZIT

Sf6ANdb.png

PROLOGUE
" Wishmaker Jirachi "

- Reley Lo​

---

ll69XNb.png

"I wish for…"

UhB9MtD.png

---

mAOUm1n.png

(Click on me for music!)

zvDYkuP.png

"And here they come!"

zpsI3Mr.png

W6DotyE.png

"…"

@Jeremi as Umar (Marvel)
Among the meadow of a variety of interesting individuals, a peculiar one begins to awaken-- not a Pokemon, but a...well, who is this guy, actually?

Kakyoin groaned, the slender boy leaning up from his position and rubbing his eyes, opening them wider and gazing out upon a field of green grass. He blinked for a moment, glancing around at...the creatures that accompanied him. Some of them were creatures, others seemed to be people.

latest

"This seems like the place...<..but, where exactly is this? Who are these people?>" he remarked as he caught a glimpse of a few choice characters in his hazy vision. He rose to his feet and dusted off his green school uniform, reaching into his pockets and finding that he still had his black shades!

...And, uh, he still had a stomach, which was grumbling. The limbo from then and now left him awfully hungry, too hungry to regard the others around him for now.

<"I need to eat first before I can even start to put this together.">

Kakyoin would stride off towards the Mess Hall, or the closest thing with scent of food.

@Sen @Mess Hall folks

W43t7Iv.png

Teo stared, having just walked out from behind a few rocks and back out onto the field. Reley had told him and Efina that a lot of people would turn up, but he did not expect this many. There were odd little creatures running around, men and women with weird colored hair walking about or sitting down. He was on his way back to the Mess Hall, but with so many people around it would have been kind of rude not to introduce himself to others. As long as they didn't ask any funny questions.

"Who are you calling strange?" he approached a short girl, surprised to see her here. "Aren't you a little too young-" Well, they did have two even younger looking girls here, but he knew Efina. And Kana could turn into a dragon-monster, so they were exceptions.

"A lot more people came than I expected..." The man sighed. He was too tired for this. "So, since we're going to work together soon, who are you guys?"

@The Tactician @Crow @Bomb @Gummi Bunnies @Minerva @Yun Lee @Chewy Rabbits @Kaykay @CrunchyCHEEZIT

Rm6BOgw.png

"Work together? I have no idea-"

She then remembered.

I wish that... I wish that... I wish for another wish! I'm too stressed to think of anything right now.

2y5xanD.png

"Before I introduce myself, I want to know how exactly I got here. Last thing I remembered, I was sleeping, and wished upon a shooting star for another wish..."

Should people look at her with judging looks, she would go...

LWsJzbM.png

"N- nothing! I said nothing! Anyways, back on topic - I really, really don't know how I got here!"

@The Tactician @Crow @Bomb @Gummi Bunnies @Minerva @Yun Lee @Chewy Rabbits @Kaykay @Sen