Lincoln Campbell

Lincoln looked up in slow motion. God, he hated this feeling and looked up at Jirachi. He looked at his bag for a particular item. It took a while, but he found it. The ball he had bounced before. Don't fail me now. He throw it up to hit Jirachi. " Wake up Jirachi, we need you now more than ever. We found the time gears.... but they are broken." Lincoln had to chuckle as it was an allegory for his life. Broken and fucked up and in need of saving. He hoped the pokemon could hear him and help.

@Takumi @Jeremi @Crow @Yun Lee @Kaykay

Last edited:
"Heh, I'll do my best," Ren called out to the others with a confident smirk as they began to run for the ruins, presumably heading into the tower they were on to go down the stairs. Juzumaru followed the group, leaving just Ren and Mitsuyo at the top of the tower.

"...Now how the hell do I win..."

zxUxRcL.png

Once there, they'd find themselves surrounded by broken architecture. Rather than a city that had been left behind, it was more like a city that had been picked up and dropped like a more realistic lego set. The group would find it most prudent to head towards the clock tower, and head into that.

fXbNFES.png

At the top of that tower, which appeared to be about half the height of the tower they were on previously, there was a stone tablet. There were 5 slots on it. It seemed like they would fit the Time Gears if they were actually intact, but there didn't appear to be any easy way to fix them. In addition, it seemed the halting of time was beginning to catch up to them, as the group would begin to feel their movements getting slower and the environment turning grayer.

However, there was a sleeping pokemon around that some of them might have recognized.

jirachi-2.jpg

@Takumi @Jeremi @LuckycoolHawk9 @Crow @Yun Lee

Lincoln Campbell

Lincoln looked up in slow motion. God, he hated this feeling and looked up at Jirachi. He looked at his bag for a particular item. It took a while, but he found it. The ball he had bounced before. Don't fail me now. He throw it up to hit Jirachi. " Wake up Jirachi, we need you now more than ever. We found the time gears.... but they are broken." Lincoln had to chuckle as it was an allegory for his life. Broken and fucked up and in need of saving. He hoped the pokemon could hear him and help.

@Takumi @Jeremi @Crow @Yun Lee

"Hmm... sleeping Pokemon..."

Producer looks over to Lincoln throwing a bouncy ball at Jirachi. Something from the heart, perhaps? Wasn't it the sound of a flute's melody that woke a Pokemon?

Wait, why not both?

"Arisu, think you could play in fact one more time? No vocals," Producer winks towards young Arisu.

Arisu understood immediately, indicated with a nod.

929f0e7a77f38b0f931453c9fa0625e0.png

A song from the heart was played on Arisu's woodwind.

"Please listen to my song, Jirachi."

@Takumi @Jeremi @Crow @Yun Lee @Kaykay @LuckycoolHawk9

Boink

The ball bounced off of Jirachi, though the Pokemon stirred. The Wish Pokemon opened its eyes as Arisu played her song. It took a moment to right itself before speaking to the small group.

250px-385Jirachi.png

"Mm, you all really did come. I'm so glad..." Jirachi sounded a bit tired still, however long it had been sleeping here apparently not having been long enough. "None of you want this future, right? I'm here to help you guys set it right."

The shattered pieces of the Time Gears that they had collected began to light up, rising up and levitating around the wishmaker.

"I can't fix the Time Gears, but if we send them back to the past, they'll return to the state they were in at that time as well! I'll need to send you all back as well to place the Time Gears in these slabs. I don't think the Daimitsuyo can move through time, so you guys will have all the time in the world! I'll listen to any wish you guys have after that."

qv6F3ts.png

"Our group is not just us, however. We have one who decided to hold that man off, and another few who are battling a dragon."

It seemed the group could either travel to the past with the Time Gears and their present company, leaving the others behind in the future strangely enough, or go back and try to help the others. However, time was not on their side as it seized more and more freedom of movement from them by the second.

@Takumi @Jeremi @Crow @Yun Lee @LuckycoolHawk9

Lincoln Campbell

" As much as I want to help and save the others from the dragon, we just don't have the time. The longer we stay here, the less chance we have of saving the world from this future. If things were simple, perhaps saving this future would save all who were affected here. Either way, I'm going to the past and setting it back in place. It's not just us we have to think about- it's this whole world...... and it's sadly worth more than a few lives."

@Takumi @Jeremi @Kaykay @Crow @Yun Lee

"If we go back in time, there's a good possibility that none of this future will happen. That is my choice," the Producer says as she places a hand forward.

2y5xanD.jpg

"We have our differences, but we think alike from time to time," Arisu smiled as she placed her hand above the Producer's.

"Tachi- Arisu. If you choose this route, the ones left behind will likely lose memory of this future, this experience and-"

"It has to be done, Producer, it has to be done. This isn't just about us anymore."

@Takumi @LuckycoolHawk9 @Jeremi @Kaykay @Crow @Yun Lee

tumblr_lzywq9GX6M1qd4f2uo1_500.gif

Jirachi nodded solemnly, not happy with putting this choice on them nor leaving the others in this future. Closing its eyes, the Pokemon's tags began to glow. Similarly to the fragments of the Time Gears, those around glowed and levitated just above the ground.

The faint sounds of fighting from the tower they were on before disappeared completely, and the group felt like they were floating through a void. No wind, no sound. The sensation of nothingness was the only one left to them.

And soon enough, they arrived at the exact same spot they'd "left." Only this time, they were high in the air. It seemed that in the past, the city had been floating high in the sky. Even the largest of buildings that they could see beneath them appeared to be quite small from this height.

The Time Gears were now intact, and they only needed to be placed into the slots that were before them. Or at least, that would have been the case if it weren't for an uninvited guest.

6iaXyPF.png

"You lot are seriously not making this easy for me, are you?" He spoke with a fierce voice, his appearance now in tatters, though that was probably to be expected given that he'd been fighting up until now. "If I hadn't had the foresight to hold onto a Time Gear of my own, you all would have just jumped back here without me. You bunch of rats. Time for me to put you back in your place."

"We only have to get past him and put the Time Gears in..."

Their quest was coming to a close. The group could either take him head on, or attempt to get around him. All that really mattered was getting the Time Gears in their proper slots, though given that Mitsuyo himself was holding onto one that would probably be rather difficult to accomplish without a fight.

@Takumi @LuckycoolHawk9 @Jeremi @Crow @Yun Lee

Jirachi nodded solemnly, not happy with putting this choice on them nor leaving the others in this future. Closing its eyes, the Pokemon's tags began to glow. Similarly to the fragments of the Time Gears, those around glowed and levitated just above the ground.

The faint sounds of fighting from the tower they were on before disappeared completely, and the group felt like they were floating through a void. No wind, no sound. The sensation of nothingness was the only one left to them.

And soon enough, they arrived at the exact same spot they'd "left." Only this time, they were high in the air. It seemed that in the past, the city had been floating high in the sky. Even the largest of buildings that they could see beneath them appeared to be quite small from this height.

The Time Gears were now intact, and they only needed to be placed into the slots that were before them. Or at least, that would have been the case if it weren't for an uninvited guest.

6iaXyPF.png

"You lot are seriously not making this easy for me, are you?" He spoke with a fierce voice, his appearance now in tatters, though that was probably to be expected given that he'd been fighting up until now. "If I hadn't had the foresight to hold onto a Time Gear of my own, you all would have just jumped back here without me. You bunch of rats. Time for me to put you back in your place."

Their quest was coming to a close. The group could either take him head on, or attempt to get around him. All that really mattered was getting the Time Gears in their proper slots, though given that Mitsuyo himself was holding onto one that would probably be rather difficult to accomplish without a fight.

Edna scoffed softly, before raising her parasol.

"Air Pressure!" she called, intending to have the arte slow him down before charging at her opponent, thrusting her parasol forward and following up with a horizontal swing.

"You're in our way, and it's getting pretty annoying." she growled.

@Kaykay @Crow @LuckycoolHawk9 @Yun Lee @Jeremi

Lincoln Campbell

Lincoln was pissed off to put it mildly. " Listen, I'm sick of this all. People have died for this cause, so if you would kindly give back the fucking time gear, let us pass and whatever, we can put a stop to this. However, I'm guessing that reason is your enemy so,...." Lincoln whirled his powers into an electric ball and hurled it at the enemy.

7.jpg

@Yun Lee @Kaykay @Takumi @Crow @Jeremi

6iaXyPF.png

"What a bore..." Umar lamented with the foe in front of them. "Is this someone I can turn into smoldering ash or are there any objections?"

Lincoln Campbell

If you had asked me at the start of this adventure, I would have said no. But fuck it all, burn him to a crisp. I have no qualms to you doing that at all.

@Jeremi @Kaykay @Crow @Takumi @Yun Lee

Lincoln Campbell

Lincoln turned to Arisu, the producer and Edna. " Are you three all fine with the idea that miss Umar just blow those fool up and we take the time gear and get this over with?" He asked. It seemed that it was pretty much agreed, but he felt that everyone should get a chance to speak their mind.

@Kaykay @Yun Lee @Jeremi @Takumi @Crow

Lincoln Campbell

Lincoln turned to Arisu, the producer and Edna. " Are you three all fine with the idea that miss Umar just blow those fool up and we take the time gear and get this over with?" He asked. It seemed that it was pretty much agreed, but he felt that everyone should get a chance to speak their mind.

@Kaykay @Yun Lee @Jeremi @Takumi @Crow

"He appears powerful enough to take multiples of such fatal hits, I have doubt that it will be easy," Producer says. "He would not take us on if he was unprepared for the wrath we have shown many a time, so do your all if need be."

That was all Producer said. She wasn't too fond of this, but she knew that her opponents were far from weaklings.

"If that's how you see it, I'll help in any way I can," Arisu says.

"Arisu, don't force yourself."

"That's not a thing to say when reality is being torn apart. What good is an idol if there's no one there to smile at her presence?"

Producer smiles as she pats Arisu on the head.

"Alright, you do your thing, I do mine."

Arisu played her song via flute in order to gradually weaken Mitsuyo.

"Everyone," Producer says while making a run for the podium, "toss me whatever Time Gears you have, now!"

@Kaykay @LuckycoolHawk9 @Yun Lee @Jeremi @Takumi @Crow

Arisu's Dazzling activated, preventing Mitsuyo from performing a swift strike before the group could get their attacks off.

Kimmy's Rivalry activated which would let her do more damage to Mitsuyo.

Slowly weakening by the power of Arisu's flute and slowed by Edna's Air Pressure, Mitsuyo couldn't move as quickly as usual and got stunned by Lincoln's blast of electricity. He grimaced for a moment as the electricity flowed through him before Edna made contact with her parasol. The initial thrust struck him, but he blocked the follow up swing with his sword.

"You won't get rid of me this easily. Step aside, pests."

Throwing Edna back as he raised his sword, he stepped in with a vertical slice coming upwards at Edna.

NhGaKTS.png

"I'm sure no one will mind you incinerating him, so long as the Time Gear he possesses is not incinerated," Juzumaru said to Umar as he tossed the Time Gears to the Producer while Mitsuyo was occupied with the group.

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Yun Lee @Jeremi @Takumi @Crow

"No one...gets in the way...of MY WISH!!!!!"

FWEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Kimmy would blow a ear-piercing note on her flute, which would produce bubbles that would hopefully stun Mitsuyo before any damage could be done to Edna.

@Kaykay @Takumi @Jeremi @LuckycoolHawk9 @Crow

Arisu's Dazzling activated, preventing Mitsuyo from performing a swift strike before the group could get their attacks off.

Kimmy's Rivalry activated which would let her do more damage to Mitsuyo.

Slowly weakening by the power of Arisu's flute and slowed by Edna's Air Pressure, Mitsuyo couldn't move as quickly as usual and got stunned by Lincoln's blast of electricity. He grimaced for a moment as the electricity flowed through him before Edna made contact with her parasol. The initial thrust struck him, but he blocked the follow up swing with his sword.

"You won't get rid of me this easily. Step aside, pests."

Throwing Edna back as he raised his sword, he stepped in with a vertical slice coming upwards at Edna.

NhGaKTS.png

"I'm sure no one will mind you incinerating him, so long as the Time Gear he possesses is not incinerated," Juzumaru said to Umar as he tossed the Time Gears to the Producer while Mitsuyo was occupied with the group.

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Yun Lee @Jeremi @Takumi @Crow

Edna would attempt to use Rock Trigger, as a shield of sorts, but also keep her parasol raised at the ready.

tumblr_ok6vjdk8nm1unfr4po1_500.gif

"Don't underestimate us." she replied bluntly. She did give Kimmy a nod of thanks regardless if any of it worked or not.

@Kaykay @Crow @LuckycoolHawk9 @Yun Lee @Jeremi

"HAAAAAAAAAA!"

Producer exclaims as she placed the Time Gears in their respective places.

"That wasn't neccessary, but I know what is!"

She followed this with a punch towards Mitsuyo's back.

@Takumi @Kaykay @Crow @LuckycoolHawk9 @Yun Lee @Jeremi

The bubbles from Kimmy's flute found their mark on Mitsuyo, though he powered through the pain with a grimace. The effects were clear however. His sword swing slowed down as his body tensed up, causing his swing to be deflected by the Rock Trigger Edna set up.

"Tch."

His expression of disappointment was short-lived as Producer's punch hit its mark, causing him to grunt out in pain. He lashed out with his sword, but Juzumaru intercepted the strike with his own sword and retaliated with an upward slash of his own. Mitsuyo deftly dodged the strike and struck back with a kick, knocking Juzumaru back a fair distance.

"In your way? Underestimating you? I am one of the Tenka Goken, Oodenta Mitsuyo. I'm always kept sealed away, always ignored until someone needs me or wants to use me. But no longer. You are all in my way. and you underestimate me if you think I will let myself be sealed ever again!"

"We're sure as hell not letting you stop time for any reason, and especially not one that damn petty...!"

There was a glint in the air, a small almost imperceptible light. A blueish blur emerged from it, and Mitsuyo's already torn-up visage took yet another cut on his pant leg, his Time Gear tumbling out from it. It stopped moving as it approached Edna's side, a ridiculously large guillotine sticking out from its right arm.

c362b4353cb487acb6917ffbcdaa80bf3e31483a_hq.gif

"Told you I wouldn't get hurt, right?"

The sudden newcomer was a face rather familiar to the group.

XCnZmVN.png

"Mr. Fuji? I thought we left you in that future..."

"If that jackass can get back here just by holding onto a Time Gear, why can't I do the same by grabbing onto him? That crap must be messed up though, since it looks like he's already been here for some time now. But that doesn't matter now."

The group was still much smaller than when they'd started out on this journey for their wishes, but the last Time Gear was before them and Mitsuyo was starting to get overwhelmed by their teamwork. The end was near!

"Let's finish this guy and get some wishes, huh?"

@Takumi @Crow @LuckycoolHawk9 @Yun Lee @Jeremi

Lincoln Campbell

Lincoln smiled and nodded. He attempted to activate his lightning rod ability and did his hands in two electric shock waves to hit the enemy. He seemed that despite the small number of them, they were overwhelming him and that was truly astonishing to him. He went to grab the time gear and held it as he continued to do it. He was doing this for everyone they want. " Guys, pour everything you got into this. I think we can overpower him."

@Jeremi @Takumi @Kaykay @Crow @Yun Lee

The bubbles from Kimmy's flute found their mark on Mitsuyo, though he powered through the pain with a grimace. The effects were clear however. His sword swing slowed down as his body tensed up, causing his swing to be deflected by the Rock Trigger Edna set up.

"Tch."

His expression of disappointment was short-lived as Producer's punch hit its mark, causing him to grunt out in pain. He lashed out with his sword, but Juzumaru intercepted the strike with his own sword and retaliated with an upward slash of his own. Mitsuyo deftly dodged the strike and struck back with a kick, knocking Juzumaru back a fair distance.

"In your way? Underestimating you? I am one of the Tenka Goken, Oodenta Mitsuyo. I'm always kept sealed away, always ignored until someone needs me or wants to use me. But no longer. You are all in my way. and you underestimate me if you think I will let myself be sealed ever again!"

"We're sure as hell not letting you stop time for any reason, and especially not one that damn petty...!"

There was a glint in the air, a small almost imperceptible light. A blueish blur emerged from it, and Mitsuyo's already torn-up visage took yet another cut on his pant leg, his Time Gear tumbling out from it. It stopped moving as it approached Edna's side, a ridiculously large guillotine sticking out from its right arm.

XCnZmVN.png

"If that jackass can get back here just by holding onto a Time Gear, why can't I do the same by grabbing onto him? That crap must be messed up though, since it looks like he's already been here for some time now. But that doesn't matter now."

The group was still much smaller than when they'd started out on this journey for their wishes, but the last Time Gear was before them and Mitsuyo was starting to get overwhelmed by their teamwork. The end was near!

"Tch."

XCnZmVN.png

tumblr_ou10amG7Yi1tg07vxo1_400.gif

When Ren would appear beside Edna, the Seraph would bop him on the back of thr head. Gently of course.

"That you did. Welcome to the party." she replied with a smirk, before turning her attention to Mitsuyo. Edna's expression grew bored as she used another arte.

"Rock Lance." she sighed. If successful, the ground would crack and several stalagmites of different sizes would come up from the earth in different angles under Mitsuyo.

@Kaykay @Crow @LuckycoolHawk9 @Jeremi @Yun Lee