Lincoln was about to comment on something... but not before long, he faded into darkness. It seemed that when he woke up, they were in a village. There seemed to be one large building and a set of smaller looming buildings. He took a breath and sighed. " Okay, JITTERS, I am going to go investigate the large building- you can go and investigate the smaller buildings and we can meet up later."

The Pikachu didn't understand and simply followed Lincoln to the large building.

@Kaykay @Mason Moretti @Yun Lee @Large building

Umar rolled her eyes, time to get going again. She made her way towards the large building to see what she could find here.

@Kaykay

Last edited by a moderator:
Jaune Arc
@Kaykay @Others?

Jaune stayed silent for a while as he returned with the others, evidently a little out of it... Perhaps caught up with thoughts about home, but the acquirement of that time gear quickly served to jolt him back to reality, remembering his reason for coming here in the first place.

XumdeeV.png

"Ah... Thank you... Sir! Glad to help out!"
He said sheepishly

While he looked a little embarassed about missing his cue to mention the time gear, it seemed that he was at least able to thank Thundurus before they were warped out of the area as soon as Kana grabbed that gear. His consciousness faded away, as he felt himself being plucked out of this strange place in the clouds... And there was a sensation, like he was flying.

When he could finally open his eyes again, it was apparent that they were somewhere else, in a village in fact... Except it was eerily empty. Jaune shuddered a little, not getting very good vibes from this, but knowing he had to figure out what had happened here, and perhaps, where a time gear could be around here, he decided that the best way to do so was to investigate the smaller buildings.​

Kimmy had a purely euphoric look on her face as she was lifted up and away from Thunderus, clearly lost to a deep daydream. She smiled, giggled, and mumbled the occasional, "Oh, Travis..." until finally coming back to reality in the tiny village. She opened her eyes, looking around, before letting out a very disappointed, "...oh." These people again. Ugh, how many more of those gears did they need?!

Whatever. Kimmy decided to check out the big building. Obviously it was a place of importance, so there had to be one of those gear things in there, right?

@Kaykay @Mason Moretti
Lincoln was about to comment on something... but not before long, he faded into darkness. It seemed that when he woke up, they were in a village. There seemed to be one large building and a set of smaller looming buildings. He took a breath and sighed. " Okay, JITTERS, I am going to go investigate the large building- you can go and investigate the smaller buildings and we can meet up later."

The Pikachu didn't understand and simply followed Lincoln to the large building.

@Kaykay @Mason Moretti @Yun Lee @Large building
Chapter Two
"Village of Deception"

That was unsurprisingly not very informative, but given the relatively few Pokemon in the area that could be described as such Thundurus figured it had to be the ditto thief. It wasn't really much in return for something like the Time Gear, but the mention from Juzumaru of a wish made him think it was for good reason.

Besides, if that damn thief got what it had coming, that was good enough.

"Alright. Then here, as promised. The Time Gear."

A gear identical to the one Jirachi had previously given the group floated out from behind Thundurus, slowly coming towards the group.

"Yeah, you do that."

Ren nodded and smiled back, standing back up to his full height as the Time Gear came towards them. Somehow he felt like he should take it, but as he did Juzumaru seemed to reach out to get it. Guess he didn't need to do so after all-

vhEHsqa.png

"Woohoo! Time Gear!"

Suddenly, Kana hopped out and grabbed the Time Gear first. Of course, it didn't really matter which of them took the gear, but the girl appeared to have become rather excited. When she grabbed it however, the entire area began to warp, and the group soon completely vanished from the area, their consciousnesses feeling like they were sucked away.

It would feel almost peaceful to most of them. It was like sleeping more than anything else. A floating sensation would overtake them, as if they flew among the clouds with their eyes closed.

Soon enough, however, they'd find they could finally open their eyes. This time, the area around them was easily recognizable as a village. It wasn't a particularly large village, with only perhaps 10 total little homes. One in particular seemed a little stand out, nearly 3 times as tall as the other houses. It looked more like a building in comparison to the other little hut-like structures.

Though, strangely enough, nobody was outside. Maybe it was after work hours, though the sun high in the sky begged to say otherwise.

The group could either investiage the smaller buildings or head towards the larger one.

@Archmage Jeremiah as Twilight Sparkle (My Little Pony)
@Crow as Producer Madoka & Arisu Tachibana (THE iDOLM@STER)
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as Noriaki Kakyoin (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure)
@Gummi Bunnies as Ange Ushiromiya (Umineko No Naku Koro Ni) & Krys the Carbink (OC)
@Jeremi as Umar (Marvel)
@Kaykay as Ren Fuji (Dies Irae)
@Lissamel as Arthur Hastings (We Happy Few)
@LuckycoolHawk9 as Lincoln Campbell (Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D) & Jitters the Pikachu (OC)
@Mason Moretti as Neku Sakuraba (The World Ends With You)
@Takumi as Edna (Tales of Zestiria)
@Yun Lee as Kimmy Howell (No More Heroes)
@york as Jaune Arc (RWBY)

Umar rolled her eyes, time to get going again. She made her way towards the large building to see what she could find here.

@Kaykay

Ren, Efina, and Teo had decided to tag along with the group that had moved towards the large building. The building was locked, however, so that made a quick obstruction to the group's progress.

"Who locks all their doors? How're we supposed to get to talk to whoever's inside this way?"

Efina seemed to complain a bit.

"...No, actually, isn't that just the normal state of things?"

Ren didn't share the same idea.

It seemed either the group could search for another way in or find a way to open the door. Or just be a bunch of quitters and give up, but hopefully the group had more fortitude than that.

@Yun Lee @LuckycoolHawk9 @Jeremi

Jaune Arc
@Kaykay @Others?

Jaune stayed silent for a while as he returned with the others, evidently a little out of it... Perhaps caught up with thoughts about home, but the acquirement of that time gear quickly served to jolt him back to reality, remembering his reason for coming here in the first place.

XumdeeV.png

"Ah... Thank you... Sir! Glad to help out!"
He said sheepishly

While he looked a little embarassed about missing his cue to mention the time gear, it seemed that he was at least able to thank Thundurus before they were warped out of the area as soon as Kana grabbed that gear. His consciousness faded away, as he felt himself being plucked out of this strange place in the clouds... And there was a sensation, like he was flying.

When he could finally open his eyes again, it was apparent that they were somewhere else, in a village in fact... Except it was eerily empty. Jaune shuddered a little, not getting very good vibes from this, but knowing he had to figure out what had happened here, and perhaps, where a time gear could be around here, he decided that the best way to do so was to investigate the smaller buildings.

Jaunce would find a stray plate flung out of a window from one of the smaller houses straight towards his head. Fortunately for him however, Juzumaru's sword quickly lashed out and smashed the plate to pieces. Not the most kind of hosts in this town, apparently.

4YWx6q3.png

"Hey, what gives? What're you throwing plates at us for? Get outta there and look us in the face first!"

Kana shouted at the house, but whoever resided inside certainly did not come out. Instead, another plate came flying out along with a shout of their own.

"Get out of our town, you damn brats!"

wGHAVxh.png

"...I did not believe I qualified as a brat."

"Who the heck's a brat?!"

@york

Ren, Efina, and Teo had decided to tag along with the group that had moved towards the large building. The building was locked, however, so that made a quick obstruction to the group's progress.

"Who locks all their doors? How're we supposed to get to talk to whoever's inside this way?"

It seemed either the group could search for another way in or find a way to open the door. Or just be a bunch of quitters and give up, but hopefully the group had more fortitude than that.

Jaunce would find a stray plate flung out of a window from one of the smaller houses straight towards his head. Fortunately for him however, Juzumaru's sword quickly lashed out and smashed the plate to pieces. Not the most kind of hosts in this town, apparently.

4YWx6q3.png

"Hey, what gives? What're you throwing plates at us for? Get outta there and look us in the face first!"

Kana shouted at the house, but whoever resided inside certainly did not come out. Instead, another plate came flying out along with a shout of their own.

wGHAVxh.png

@york

"They probably lock them to keep possible intruders out. As I see it that's what humans do on occasion." Edna deadpanned to Efina, having followed the group.

Walking up to the door she gave it a knock to see if someone who may be inside would respond. If not she would prepare to give it a kick and see if that would work.

If not? Then she'd find another way. It's not like Sorey was there to just punch the door down. Then again, he was probably too nice to even do that.

@Kaykay @Yun Lee @LuckycoolHawk9 @Jeremi

"They probably lock them to keep possible intruders out. As I see it that's what humans do on occasion." Edna deadpanned to Efina, having followed the group.

Walking up to the door she gave it a knock to see if someone who may be inside would respond. If not she would prepare to give it a kick and see if that would work.

If not? Then she'd find another way. It's not like Sorey was there to just punch the door down. Then again, he was probably too nice to even do that.

Ugh of course. If there wasn't an annoying creature in their way there was some other obstacle.

Umar11_zpsv5e7zir0.png

"So annoying." With heavy steps Umar made her way towards the door her hands crackling with primordial energy. "Stand back knaves and let your Queen do the work!" Placing her hands on the door the ensuing magic backlash should be enough to obliterate the door and a good size off the wall in the process.​

@Kaykay @Yun Lee @LuckycoolHawk9 @Takumi

Chapter Two
"Village of Deception"

That was unsurprisingly not very informative, but given the relatively few Pokemon in the area that could be described as such Thundurus figured it had to be the ditto thief. It wasn't really much in return for something like the Time Gear, but the mention from Juzumaru of a wish made him think it was for good reason.

Besides, if that damn thief got what it had coming, that was good enough.

"Alright. Then here, as promised. The Time Gear."

A gear identical to the one Jirachi had previously given the group floated out from behind Thundurus, slowly coming towards the group.​

"Yeah, you do that."

Ren nodded and smiled back, standing back up to his full height as the Time Gear came towards them. Somehow he felt like he should take it, but as he did Juzumaru seemed to reach out to get it. Guess he didn't need to do so after all-

vhEHsqa.png

"Woohoo! Time Gear!"

Suddenly, Kana hopped out and grabbed the Time Gear first. Of course, it didn't really matter which of them took the gear, but the girl appeared to have become rather excited. When she grabbed it however, the entire area began to warp, and the group soon completely vanished from the area, their consciousnesses feeling like they were sucked away.

It would feel almost peaceful to most of them. It was like sleeping more than anything else. A floating sensation would overtake them, as if they flew among the clouds with their eyes closed.

Soon enough, however, they'd find they could finally open their eyes. This time, the area around them was easily recognizable as a village. It wasn't a particularly large village, with only perhaps 10 total little homes. One in particular seemed a little stand out, nearly 3 times as tall as the other houses. It looked more like a building in comparison to the other little hut-like structures.

Though, strangely enough, nobody was outside. Maybe it was after work hours, though the sun high in the sky begged to say otherwise.

The group could either investiage the smaller buildings or head towards the larger one.

@Archmage Jeremiah as Twilight Sparkle (My Little Pony)
@Crow as Producer Madoka & Arisu Tachibana (THE iDOLM@STER)
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as Noriaki Kakyoin (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure)
@Gummi Bunnies as Ange Ushiromiya (Umineko No Naku Koro Ni) & Krys the Carbink (OC)
@Jeremi as Umar (Marvel)
@Kaykay as Ren Fuji (Dies Irae)
@Lissamel as Arthur Hastings (We Happy Few)
@LuckycoolHawk9 as Lincoln Campbell (Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D) & Jitters the Pikachu (OC)
@Mason Moretti as Neku Sakuraba (The World Ends With You)
@Takumi as Edna (Tales of Zestiria)
@Yun Lee as Kimmy Howell (No More Heroes)
@york as Jaune Arc (RWBY)

4YWx6q3.png

wGHAVxh.png

@york

Producer decides to join the group that was headed for the Large Building.

"A locked door is simply a locked door. The usual need for privacy."

Producer feels a chill down her spine, signifying that there was more to it.

Or her precious little Tachibana is being splattered with plates.

"Assuming that this is something akin to a chief or sheriff building, this would at least have an indication of being... well... being inactive or busy. I could break it down, but I have doubts of that being the wise choice.

Or we could see if there's a hole here small enough for one of our smaller comrades to infiltrate. The Carbink and Deino, and even... Tachibana... wait nevermind, pretend I never mentioned that last idea. I do not want any of our smaller comrades in danger while alone."

She looks at Umar release an obliterating ray at the door.

"Powerful, undeniably, but I would not have done that if I were you. What is done is done. If I didn't know any better, who we seek is probably behind one or two more doors, maybe stairs."

@Kaykay @Yun Lee @LuckycoolHawk9 @Takumi @Jeremi @Crow @BigBuilding

Tachibana, while headed for the smaller huts, shrieked in fear while hiding behind Kana, her hands clenching upon her shoulders.

"Eeek!" Tachibana exclaims as the plates flew from place to place.

ogr5WwG.png

"Just... what was that? Y- you're being unreasonably immature about this!" Tachibana proclaims, "Kana, Juzumaru, Jaune, if they don't want to talk this out, we all should just leave them be, or head for the other houses. There has to be at least one person here with reason."

@Kaykay @york @Crow @SmallHouses​

4YWx6q3.png

wGHAVxh.png

@york

Tachibana, while headed for the smaller huts, shrieked in fear while hiding behind Kana, her hands clenching upon her shoulders.

ogr5WwG.png

"Just... what was that? Y- you're being unreasonably immature about this!" Tachibana proclaims, "Kana, Juzumaru, Jaune, if they don't want to talk this out, we all should just leave them be, or head for the other houses. There has to be at least one person here with reason."

@Kaykay @york @Crow @SmallHouses

ogr5WwG.png

@Kaykay @york @Crow @SmallHouses

Small Houses
@Crow @york @Mason Moretti

"You're the brats, you couple of shrimps!"

The creature who spoke left her small abode with a fresh stack of plates in hand.

500px-571Zoroark.png

She was humanoid, but with dark black and red fur with matching red claws. She glared maliciously at Kana and Tachibana, the two "brats," and took another plate from her pile into her claws.

"Go back the way you came. The Pokémon down the lane is not as nice as I am. Certainly he won't deal with you in a friendly manner. Now leave!"

The Pokémon threw another plate, this time towards Tachibana.

4YWx6q3.png

"I thought we went through enough trouble to get the last Time Gear. Maybe we should just leave this one alone and move on," Kana lamented.​

"Assuming that this is something akin to a chief or sheriff building, this would at least have an indication of being... well... being inactive or busy. I could break it down, but I have doubts of that being the wise choice.

Or we could see if there's a hole here small enough for one of our smaller comrades to infiltrate. The Carbink and Deino, and even... Tachibana... wait nevermind, pretend I never mentioned that last idea. I do not want any of our smaller comrades in danger while alone."

"Powerful, undeniably, but I would not have done that if I were you. What is done is done. If I didn't know any better, who we seek is probably behind one or two more doors, maybe stairs."

ogr5WwG.png

"The can be a hundred more doors it doesn't matter!"
Umar snapped at the producer. "I will not let these creature toy with me any longer!"

Ugh of course. If there wasn't an annoying creature in their way there was some other obstacle.

Umar11_zpsv5e7zir0.png

"So annoying." With heavy steps Umar made her way towards the door her hands crackling with primordial energy. "Stand back knaves and let your Queen do the work!" Placing her hands on the door the ensuing magic backlash should be enough to obliterate the door and a good size off the wall in the process.​

When Edna knocked on the door, there was no response. It was quite possible that no one was home, or the residents simply weren't taking any visitors. However, quickly enough none of that would matter as Edna and Umar easily brought the door down through force.

Also a good portion of the front of the building was completely evaporated now. If this town had a court house Umar probably would have lost the case.

KxBC8vM.png

"...Hey, there had to be some other way than blowing the door open like that, right?"

Ren didn't exactly approve of the way they'd decided to get in, but it was sort of too late to do any complaining about it. Scratching the back of his head and sighing, he took a step through where the door once was.

No one was inside. At least, that was how it appeared when the group would first set foot inside the building. But soon enough, a slithering sound would be heard by the group as a large snake-like pokemon appeared.

serperior_by_equilibrik-d7kbbj8.png

"I am the mayor of this village, Serperior. What business do you have with me that you'd blast down my home's doors for, strangers?"

"Uh, yeah, sorry about your door. We're just trying to look for a Time Gear. Your town wouldn't happen to have one would-"

"No."

At the same time Serperior abruptly cut off Ren, a black blob seemed to form in a corner of the room, prompting Efina to look at it strangely.

W43t7Iv.png

"Isn't that..."

"A lie...?"

Efina had the ability to manifest lies, so it would appear that, contrary to Serperior's words, there was likely a Time Gear in the village.

@Jeremi @Yun Lee @LuckycoolHawk9 @Takumi @Crow

Umar11_zpsv5e7zir0.png

ogr5WwG.png

"The can be a hundred more doors it doesn't matter!" Umar snapped at the producer. "I will not let these creature toy with me any longer!"

"Cool it and quit your whining, Princess." Edna said apathetically to Umar, the last word almost coming out sarcastically. Her parasol rested against her shoulder, not even bothering to look at the goddess. As amusing as it would be to see the other riled up, she sadly wasn't in the mood to enjoy it.

When Edna knocked on the door, there was no response. It was quite possible that no one was home, or the residents simply weren't taking any visitors. However, quickly enough none of that would matter as Edna and Umar easily brought the door down through force.

Also a good portion of the front of the building was completely evaporated now. If this town had a court house Umar probably would have lost the case.

KxBC8vM.png

"...Hey, there had to be some other way than blowing the door open like that, right?"

Ren didn't exactly approve of the way they'd decided to get in, but it was sort of too late to do any complaining about it. Scratching the back of his head and sighing, he took a step through where the door once was.

No one was inside. At least, that was how it appeared when the group would first set foot inside the building. But soon enough, a slithering sound would be heard by the group as a large snake-like pokemon appeared.

"I am the mayor of this village, Serperior. What business do you have with me that you'd blast down my home's doors for, strangers?"

"Uh, yeah, sorry about your door. We're just trying to look for a Time Gear. Your town wouldn't happen to have one would-"

"No."

At the same time Serperior abruptly cut off Ren, a black blob seemed to form in a corner of the room, prompting Efina to look at it strangely.

W43t7Iv.png

"Isn't that..."

"A lie...?"

Efina had the ability to manifest lies, so it would appear that, contrary to Serperior's words, there was likely a Time Gear in the village.

superthumb.jpg

"Hm. Not surprising that you'd lie after someone knocks down the door in such a way. Look, you may as well talk or the prissy Princess here may throw a fit." Edna sighed.

@Kaykay @Crow @Jeremi @Yun Lee

KxBC8vM.png

"No."

W43t7Iv.png

"Isn't that..."

"A lie...?"

Of course a snake is a mayor. "When rude and despicable creatures who think that they are better than me- us. Then it's time to start addressing the pecking order around here."

"Cool it and quit your whining, Princess." Edna said apathetically to Umar, the last word almost coming out sarcastically. Her parasol rested against her shoulder, not even bothering to look at the goddess. As amusing as it would be to see the other riled up, she sadly wasn't in the mood to enjoy it.

superthumb.jpg

"Hm. Not surprising that you'd lie after someone knocks down the door in such a way. Look, you may as well talk or the prissy Princess here may throw a fit." Edna sighed.

"A fit, little one? In my neck of the woods that's called a Divine Retribution." Edna was trying to egg her on but Umar wasn't going to have none of that and so turned her attention back to the mayor.

Umar16_zpso7px2yc1.png

"It's actually quite simple, serpent. Either you tell us what we want to know or I'll skin you alive to make myself some fancy new snake skin boots. Depending on my mood I might use my magic to keep you alive after the fact...and raze your village to the ground. I haven't decided yet, but if you continue to lie then I think we all know what I will do to you. Have I made myself perfectly clear or do you wish me to repeat myself?"

@Kaykay @Crow @Takumi @Yun Lee

KxBC8vM.png

"No."

W43t7Iv.png

"Isn't that..."

"A lie...?"

superthumb.jpg

Of course a snake is a mayor. "When rude and despicable creatures who think that they are better than me- us. Then it's time to start addressing the pecking order around here."

"A fit, little one? In my neck of the woods that's called a Divine Retribution." Edna was trying to egg her on but Umar wasn't going to have none of that and so turned her attention back to the mayor.

Umar16_zpso7px2yc1.png

"It's actually quite simple, serpent. Either you tell us what we want to know or I'll skin you alive to make myself some fancy new snake skin boots. Depending on my mood I might use my magic to keep you alive after the fact...and raze your village to the ground. I haven't decided yet, but if you continue to lie then I think we all know what I will do to you. Have I made myself perfectly clear or do you wish me to repeat myself?"

Neku Sakuraba​
@Kaykay @Crow @Takumi @Yun Lee @Jeremi

Neku, who, for the most part, remained quiet for this adventure, felt the need to speak up. If not for the sake of keeping everyone in a twenty foot radius alive, then at least cease an annoyance, he spoke up.

Mobile-WorldEndsWithYouSoloRemix-Neku4.png

"Umar, that's really enough. We tried your way getting in, and it angered the locals. Besides, killing this snake wouldn't give us any information. If saying there isn't a Time Gear here is a lie, then: 1) there definitely is a Time Gear in this village, 2) the snake probably knows where it is, and 3) there's probably a reason the mayor isn't talking. So let's hold off on eliminating our source of information."

Neku Sakuraba​
@Kaykay @Crow @Takumi @Yun Lee @Jeremi

Neku, who, for the most part, remained quiet for this adventure, felt the need to speak up. If not for the sake of keeping everyone in a twenty foot radius alive, then at least cease an annoyance, he spoke up.

Mobile-WorldEndsWithYouSoloRemix-Neku4.png

"Umar, that's really enough. We tried your way getting in, and it angered the locals. Besides, killing this snake wouldn't give us any information. If saying there isn't a Time Gear here is a lie, then: 1) there definitely is a Time Gear in this village, 2) the snake probably knows where it is, and 3) there's probably a reason the mayor isn't talking. So let's hold off on eliminating our source of information."

Umar19_zps8egi0dxf.png

"Tut-tut child. I said skin him alive didn't I?"

@Kaykay @Crow @Takumi @Yun Lee @Mason Moretti

Lincoln decided to take a more diplomatic approach than everyone else in the room. " Now assuming that things forms a lie, mr. Mayor what would you need us to do to receive/ go on a quest to find the item? We are more than willing to help you with whatever is ailing you," he said.

JITTERS nodded in agreement.

@Kaykay @Crow @Takumi @Yun Lee @Mason Moretti @Jeremi

Lincoln decided to take a more diplomatic approach than everyone else in the room. " Now assuming that things forms a lie, mr. Mayor what would you need us to do to receive/ go on a quest to find the item? We are more than willing to help you with whatever is ailing you," he said.

JITTERS nodded in agreement.

@Kaykay @Crow @Takumi @Yun Lee @Mason Moretti @Jeremi

Umar couldn't believe what she was hearing.

Umar34_zpsj7qglmpi.png

"You are offering our services to this creature?! While I know they are lazy, pathetic and useless creatures that can not do anything for themselves. The implication that they once again use us for slave labor is preposterous! Is it our fault that they are so worthless that they lose things that are supposedly important to them? They will never learn proper care if we do all the work for them!"

@Kaykay @Crow @Takumi @Yun Lee @Mason Moretti @LuckycoolHawk9

superthumb.jpg

Umar16_zpso7px2yc1.png

Umar's threat made the Serperior recoil a bit, coiling its body a bit as if preparing to strike. However, for now the mayor seemed to manage his temper. He considered Edna's advice for a moment before promptly shaking his head.

"Neither I nor any of the townspeople want you strange invaders here. Now leave."

Serperior narrowed his eyes as Lincoln offered the group's services, but before he could even really think on it Umar exploded on him.

"There's nothing I want of you rude creatures, other than to get out of my village. So just get out of here already."

Ren sighed and scratched his head, his gaze shifting away from the mayor and towards the rest of the group.

"I gotta admit. I'm not interested in being some mule either. We're supposed to be helping out already by collecting these things, aren't we? Didn't that, uh...Jirachi thing say we're restoring time with these? If we've already come to collect them the least they could do is be a little cooperative about it," Ren complained, his voice carrying a bit of annoyance with the Pokemon. "But let's not smash their whole village apart over it, okay? We can probably convince him with so-"

"No, you will not."

This time, it wasn't the Serperior who interrupted Ren, who was now groaning and rubbing his temple after being interrupted for the second time in a row. Two more snake-like Pokemon appeared, but they were smaller and had arms and legs. It made them look more like lizards than snakes.

2xMzZqa.png

"Do you fools not understand our mayor's words? We don't want your help, we don't want your money, or whatever you weird creatures carry on you. If you force our hand, you will regret it."

Meanwhile, the strange black blob had seemed to begin to grow, becoming more of a concrete shape.

cXfM9iq.png

@Jeremi @Crow @Takumi @Yun Lee @Mason Moretti @LuckycoolHawk9

Umar's threat made the Serperior recoil a bit, coiling its body a bit as if preparing to strike. However, for now the mayor seemed to manage his temper. He considered Edna's advice for a moment before promptly shaking his head.

"Neither I nor any of the townspeople want you strange invaders here. Now leave."

Serperior narrowed his eyes as Lincoln offered the group's services, but before he could even really think on it Umar exploded on him.

"There's nothing I want of you rude creatures, other than to get out of my village. So just get out of here already."

Ren sighed and scratched his head, his gaze shifting away from the mayor and towards the rest of the group.

"I gotta admit. I'm not interested in being some mule either. We're supposed to be helping out already by collecting these things, aren't we? Didn't that, uh...Jirachi thing say we're restoring time with these? If we've already come to collect them the least they could do is be a little cooperative about it," Ren complained, his voice carrying a bit of annoyance with the Pokemon. "But let's not smash their whole village apart over it, okay? We can probably convince him with so-"

"No, you will not."

This time, it wasn't the Serperior who interrupted Ren, who was now groaning and rubbing his temple after being interrupted for the second time in a row. Two more snake-like Pokemon appeared, but they were smaller and had arms and legs. It made them look more like lizards than snakes.

2xMzZqa.png

"Do you fools not understand our mayor's words? We don't want your help, we don't want your money, or whatever you weird creatures carry on you. If you force our hand, you will regret it."

Meanwhile, the strange black blob had seemed to begin to grow, becoming more of a concrete shape.

cXfM9iq.png

"Why are you going through such great lengths to keep this time gear hidden, hm?" Kimmy put her fists on her hips, glaring at the Serperior. Really, she was starting to get tired of all these annoying animals, so much that her innocent schoolgirl demeanor was fading-if it hadn't already. "What use could you possibly have for it, anyway? We have wishes to make, and we can't make them without those gears! We've already had to deal with obnoxious dinosaurs, thieving shapeshifters, and her-" Kimmy jabbed a thumb in Umar's direction. "So my patience has run a bit thin. Stop being so aggro and help us out!"

@Kaykay @Jeremi @Crow @Takumi @Yun Lee @Mason Moretti @LuckycoolHawk9

Reactions: Takumi

"No, you will not."

2xMzZqa.png

cXfM9iq.png

The two smaller ones would find themselves trapped in crimson colored binds that seem to tighten the more they tried to move.

Umar8_zps1kxzyk5q.png

"No lifeform can be this stupid. It's obvious these creatures are being manipulated."
Umar's hand glowed with magical energy as her fingers manipulated the coils around the guards. "You humans make yourself useful and search this place for anything suspicious. I will not suffer these lizards lip any longer!"

Umar glared at the mayor her eyes filled with anger. Right now she didn't care that if they were being controlled or not. They had royally pissed her off. "I wonder how much oh illustrious mayor you will enjoy leading a ghost town?"

@Kaykay @Crow @Takumi @Yun Lee @Mason Moretti @LuckycoolHawk9

Lincoln looked over at Umar. " Jitters, you can go and explore. I have a feeling that Ms. Umar may be onto something. So you two, what are you so afraid of?" He asked. If this was how Umar wanted to play things he would be the good cop. Worst case, he would have to beat them before receiving their help.

JITTERS looked for anything suspicious.

@Kaykay @Crow @Takumi @Yun Lee @Jeremi @Mason Moretti