• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ehh, haven't figure that one out. What's free again? ( I am leaning towards the nobody if there can be more than one or the comedian or writer)
The nobody and the comedian are free. I don't really mind a second writer, but since we have one I've been suggesting the poet to those who want it.

The nobody and the comedian are free. I don't really mind a second writer, but since we have one I've been suggesting the poet to those who want it.
I was asking because somebody started to make a nobody sheet. But cool to know.

Yes, the first wave of reservations were taking quite some time, so I had to put them on the clock.
Okay, will start working on my sheet.

Reactions: of Dirt
I approve! @Boss Megu

This is going to be great XD Alejandro is going to "hate" Em so much. He'll probably dislike Em at first, wondering why Em keeps talking to him. But as the rp goes on Em will grow on him.~

Alejandro also loves being mean and if Em can take it without hurt feelings he has a great chance of becoming real friends.

@Boss Megu, I'm not sure that it would entirely be due to Casey just being friendly, and more of that Emile would likely be patient enough to listen to some of the governmental conspiracy rants that he would go on with at least a amount of interest. That or be willing to sit through some of the painting videos he has.

• Thank You
Reactions: Banana-senpai
Role: The Nobody
Name: Orion 'Axelrod' Blake
Sexuality: Bisexual
Appearance:Orion is rather tall, standing at 6'3 inches tall, 150 pounds and he has brown hair and light brown eyes. He is often seen wearing a white t-shirt and blue jeans. He has a full beard that makes him look closer to his late 20s than 23.
68511673-xs.jpg

Personality: Orion is a really nice guy who is mostly socially awkward when it comes to making new friends and even interacting with his old ones. He also has the bad habit of believing promises to the point where it is borderline dangerous when he is rejected. Despite being socially awkward, he is a hopeless romantic and a helpless flirt ( he can't flirt to save his life, but shush, don't tell him.). He also tends to remain determined on one task, so when that task is destroyed, well, he doesn't know what to do. That is how he in his current situation, he aspired to be a NYPD officer and a firefighter and failed both tests. He refuses to acknowledge that he is intelligent and often pushes it off and doesn't realize he has a fear to commit.
Borough of Residence: Brooklyn
Likes: Singing, dancing, acting, reading, writing, playing piano, drag racing
Dislikes: Slackers, procrastinating, drinking, nosy people and that's about it, Christmas
Family: Connor Blake ( Father- deceased, died of alcohol poisioning ), Aidan Blake ( Brother- Alive, serving in military, Missing), mother is unknown. He was adopted by his uncle.
Relations: He met the others through high school.
Bio: Orion was born to a very wealthy family and he was sheltered from a young age. He didn't know living until he met his high school friends and he felt very alive when he did. When he was with them, he was more open and did things. He participated in clubs and spent time with them. He is currently in college since he took about three years off before starting and is currently in his junior year. He is going for his masters in- something.

Misc: Orion misses his father and visits his grave. He was the one who found the body. He got his nickname for the insane turns he can do in a car.

IC Sample:

It was a cold and brisk afternoon at the end of December, the last day before Christmas break had just ended and it was early. His father wouldn't be proud to know that he hadn't finished his project and had gotten a B for finishing it after lunch. He just hoped that his brother was there soon, he had to be held back for a school project. He was alone at the moment and he watched his footing,very carefully as he would put it. He arrived home.

The key clinked in the door as he opened it. There was something foul in the house, had they gotten more rats again? He wasn't quite certain about that. He walked into the living room and saw his father and looked at him and took a deep breath as he looked at him.

"Dad, are you okay?" He asked. He watched him and there was no response. He walked over and did what he did in the past, felt for a pulse. But this time, there was no pulse. His father was dead and he sweated. He took the phone and called the ambulance. When the ambulance arrived, they declared him dead within a few minutes.

His world came crashing down around him, it was all over. If you would ask him now, that was the day everything had come crashing down. His brother had joined the military and then went missing, it was the start of all his problems.

@of Dirt

• Love
Reactions: of Dirt
Role: The Model

Name: Megan Ann Rose

Sexuality: Bisexual

Appearance: Megan stands at 5' 2" and weighing 120 lbs with a petite build. Her fiery red hair flows down slightly below her shoulders. Green eye's sparkling with happiness every day as if she could never be brought down. Soft features adorn her face, a sharp nose and full lips. Usually you can fine Megan in a flannel, jeans, and sneakers.

Personality: Megan is a hyper active, out-going, easily distracted women. She has this weird habit of biting her lip when she's nervous. Being happy is the only thing Megan's really good at, it's very hard to get her down but when you do you know it was something bad. Megan doesn't know the meaning of angry but, she dose know when to be sarcastic as she tends to use it on a daily basis. She's loves meeting new people and making new friends. Tying to get this girls attention when she's distracted is like trying to get the attention of a deaf dog. Megan has a very hard time sitting still as she has far to much energy.

Borough of Residence: Manhatten

Likes: Meeting people, stars, sweet foods, baby animals, running, the cold

Dislikes: Heat, mean/arrogant people, spicy foods, being alone, spinach, kiwi's

Family: Mother - Jamie Rose (Deceased) Father - Keith Rose (Deceased) Siblings - Kelly Rose (deceased)

Relations: Work in progress

Bio: Megan grew up in a small town in Oklahoma where every one knows everyone. She lived a simple life, took care of the farm her family had and hung out with her friends when she had time. Megan's mom traveled a lot due to being a model. It was always Megan's dream to follow in her mom's footsteps. In 2000 her little sister Kelly was born. Megan was trilled to be a big sister but, that happiness soon went away when news of her mothers death came. Her mother died in 2001 due to a plane crash on her way to California. Megan's father was devastated and took to drinking and neglecting his duties as a father. From that day on Megan took care of Kelly and herself. It was tough but, Megan never gave up. That same year Kelly and her father died in a house fire. Megan was out getting groceries when she saw smoke coming from the direction of her house. Dropping her things she ran to her house only to see it engulfed in flames. Megan was 9 at the time so she had to pack up and move to live with the only family she had left, her mother's sister Marie. Marie was jealous of her sister for being the good looking one in the family so she took her anger out on Megan when she came to live with her. Megan stayed with her aunt receiving beatings daily for the smallest things until she was 18 when she used the money her mother had left her to by an apartment in New York to get away from her aunt and hopefully follow in her mothers foot steps.

Misc: Megan has a Egyptian Mau kitten named Roxy.

Roxy
bronzekittenedit.JPG

IC Sample
Work in Progress
A redhead model! Pretty!!

I suppose if she's a runway model she'll have to be taller...or maybe that's the obstacle she needs to overcome and she's doing body part modelling?

Cool with me :)
Yay. Em's going to be so much fun with the bullying brats that enter the coffee shop. He's really possessive of friends. :D
I approve!

This is going to be great XD Alejandro is going to "hate" Em so much. He'll probably dislike Em at first, wondering why Em keeps talking to him. But as the rp goes on Em will grow on him.~

Alejandro also loves being mean and if Em can take it without hurt feelings he has a great chance of becoming real friends.
Em's going to love Ale. He'll call him Ale the baby porcupine~ wahahaha They would have little bitch battles that Rob has to pull them both out of since Em still has classes. XDDD I love this already~
I'm not sure that it would entirely be due to Casey just being friendly, and more of that Emile would likely be patient enough to listen to some of the governmental conspiracy rants that he would go on with at least a amount of interest. That or be willing to sit through some of the painting videos he has.
Em's willing to listen to him, and he'd prolly even join in the conspiracies. I can edit my relationship post to match that. XD Em can be patient at the weirdest things, so there's that.

Reactions: Pray4me
Em's going to love Ale. He'll call him Ale the baby porcupine~ wahahaha They would have little bitch battles that Rob has to pull them both out of since Em still has classes. XDDD I love this already~
Calling Alejandro baby porcupine will set him off so fast XD Expect a 5 minute rant each time he calls him that~

And yeah @Lulunopia Female runways models have to be at least 5'10 (petite is 5'7...) but most run over 6ft! Kind of crazy how tall you have to be just to show off some clothes.

Boss Megu Edited her height so she can be a runway model. Didn't know models were really tall. Lol
I think you mean @Mippu. lololol
Calling Alejandro baby porcupine will set him off so fast XD Expect a 5 minute rant each time he calls him that~
Em does it, expecting that. HAHAHAHAHA Ale the Porcupine~
And yeah Female runways models have to be at least 5'10 (petite is 5'7...) but most run over 6ft! Kind of crazy how tall you have to be just to show off some clothes.
Also, I think 5'9" can be workable, I mean, that could be the reason why she's having some trouble landing a gig, you know. Like Em being a model when he wants to be an actor, that thing. :P

Also, I think 5'9" can be workable, I mean, that could be the reason why she's having some trouble landing a gig, you know. Like Em being a model when he wants to be an actor, that thing. :P
That's true. I hope they both get in as models being on the shorter side since I still think it's ridiculous you have to be so tall to be on runway XD.

Though, I'm for Em being an actor instead~

That's true. I hope they both get in as models being on the shorter side since I still think it's ridiculous you have to be so tall to be on runway XD.

Though, I'm for Em being an actor instead~
Em doesn't want to be a model but meh~ hahaha

Yes, I know. Why I wrote I'm for him being an actor instead. Much better fit for his eccentric personality~

I like that! XDD Eccentric personality. He's really more vain, bet Ale would take advantage of that fact! XDDD

Reactions: Pray4me
@of Dirt Such just post Orion's name/role/picture in the album?

And yeah @Lulunopia Female runways models have to be at least 5'10 (petite is 5'7...) but most run over 6ft! Kind of crazy how tall you have to be just to show off some clothes.
I really have my doubts that most female models are over 6ft. They exist, but yea the majority I think is between 5''9' - 6''

@LuckycoolHawk9 yes, he looks good. feel free to upload =)

Status
Not open for further replies.