Status
Not open for further replies.
Timeskip is cool with me - an event or just a get together to celebrate the band sounds good.

As far as I know, my character had made plans with Mae to do something after dancing
I was thinking they could do that in the last few posts before the time skip, if that's alright.

Time skip is good for me. We can bring everyone together by having a fight... a competition of sorts. Those involved in martial arts could invite the non-punchy people to come watch/support.
I've had a similar idea since the beginning, so I'd really like to do this eventually. I think celebrating the band makes sense for the next scene though.

Oops! Is it my turn? I wasn't aware! I'm amendable to a time skip myself. I can post somethng tonyt.
Sorry bowt that bob

[warning=red]Boss Megu is never coming back. I'm sorry but I can't handle her character but I will help clean up.[/warning]

@Mippu that's really unfortunate. I hope everything is okay with her.

as far as clean up goes: it's just a matter of having her characters exit IC. I'll figure that out with you guys in a bit.

I apologize for not posting, I know it's been a while. I haven't been home. The post is about half done i'm just trying to find the time to finish it up.

• Love
Reactions: Absinthe
Since we're doing a time skip, both Em and Rob could have left the city or something...
I'm really sorry. I'll take full responsibility.

I shall be making my post tomorrow... @of Dirt...or Thursday..I got distracted today.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: of Dirt
I'll be posting tomorrow or Monday :)

I fell asleep on Thursday... and was working on other replies Friday ... so, post, in theory, should come today.

Status
Not open for further replies.