• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, and is it okay if she's a stripper? That's definitely not her dream job. As for how the others know her... maybe she works in the same place as Reiner? Or maybe one of the clubs that Sakamae goes to relax?

Reactions: Banana-senpai
My sheet's almost done, just have to deal with some RL stuff first. Here's her picture though!
she's lovely =p

Stripper is fine so long as things don't get too explicit. Reiner's gig is at a live music bar, so I don't imagine it having strippers. As for Sakamae, I was thinking more like dance clubs, so I can totally see your character being a go to friend to accompany her. I don't think strippers would work at dance clubs. Gogo dancers would, though. Would that be a viable alternative? Many gogo dancers still do pole routines, they just don't strip and guys generally aren't allowed to touch them while they work.

Alright, gogo dancer is fine with me. :) Thanks for the alternative!

@of Dirt How do I upload to the album? *is honestly lost*

Alright, gogo dancer is fine with me. :) Thanks for the alternative!
no prob =)
@of Dirt How do I upload to the album? *is honestly lost*
You click on the 'characters' tab on the top of the page and then click 'add character'. It'll ask you to choose a site category or an album. Choose an album and 'Nobodies & Rebels' should be an option. Upload an image from either your computer or use a url. Title is your character name and the short description can just be the character role. Then click 'save media'

THEN you go to the page you just created for your character and click on the pencil icon above your character's image. It should say 'edit character' when you mouse over it. You'll be presented with a bunch of things to fill out. You can fill them out if you want, but I'd recommend just scrolling to the bottom where it says "character biography" and just pasting the entire sheet as it is in that field. Save media again and you're done =p

Done.@Of Dirt Also, it sure is going to be fun to play my nobody around christmas in the RP.

When's the IC going to be created? I'm itching to get some action!

I finished up both my character's IC samples and did most of their relations (sorry it took so long). I'd like you guys to have a look at the relations and let me know if anything feels out of character for you.

I'm closing sign ups. I think we have enough players for now. As far as IC goes, since we have 2 still working on sheets, I was thinking we should take this time to finish up our relations before we get going. I don't expect you guys to write something for every single character, but try to get at least half the cast in there. And if you notice any characters that don't seem to be getting a whole lot of attention, please make an effort to give them something to work with. I don't want anybody feeling left out.

so yea, we'll get started as soon as we're all ready. Maybe a little bit earlier. I just want to give our last 2 RPers a chance to finish up their sheets.

I am open for my nobody to be friendly/comforting with anyone. Anyone want to get to know a nobody?

Reactions: Banana-senpai
I am open for my nobody to be friendly/comforting with anyone. Anyone want to get to know a nobody?

Most likely your character will at least know Alejandro and probably be on friendly terms. If you want to establish a friendship or anything else with him, let me know.

That also goes for anyone! I'm open to any sort of relationship, good or bad, friendly or unfriendly XD Or just on simple talking terms.

Most likely your character will at least know Alejandro and probably be on friendly terms. If you want to establish a friendship or anything else with him, let me know.

That also goes for anyone! I'm open to any sort of relationship, good or bad, friendly or unfriendly XD Or just on simple talking terms.
I guess they can be sort of friends. I honestly need a grieving/you got me through my dad's death and brother's lead for the military friend.

Alex would love to have friends

Same goes for Ale if he wants something more than a roommate relationship with Alex.

Same goes for Ale if he wants something more than a roommate relationship with Alex.

I'm sure once they get to know each other more personally because of the roommate thing, I can see them being close. Anything closer than that? Idk, Ale is super focus on the whole band that he almost ignores anything outside of it. Takes a lot for him to put the band aside and concentrate on other things~

I guess they can be sort of friends. I honestly need a grieving/you got me through my dad's death and brother's lead for the military friend.

Ah, Ale isn't really that type of friend to help someone in that way positively. He's got that blunt, no filter approach so that might not be the best for your character. But, sort of friends will work.

Since Alex is living in Ale's house as a roommate, she'll be there if someone needs help.

I'd imagine that it's going to be assumed everyone in the group knows eachother's names, or will those have to be exchanged individually?

Light-Brown-Haircolor-with-Warm-Highlights-500x333-14484535362.jpg
Role:
The Dancer
"Dancing isn't a job for me - it's my life."

Name:
Carmen Summers
"My stage name is April. I respond to both, sadly."

"I hate my birthday. Happy April Fool's Day to me..."

Sexuality:
Pan-sexual demi-romantic
"I can't be picky about who I sleep with. An unfortunate side effect of my job. I can, however, pick who I fall in love with."

Gogo Dancer
"At this point, I'll take what I can get. It's not what I want, but it's what I have."

Appearance:
Glossy chestnut brown hair, chocolate brown eyes, around 5'4" tall and 115 pounds. Doesn't really have a clothing style, but likes dark colors and sarcastic t-shirts.
"My favorite shirt is the one that says: If you're reading this, you're too close."

Personality:
Carmen is understandably bitter about her lot in life. She tries her best to go on, despite all of life's set backs, but sometimes it gets to be too much for her. That's when she lashes out at those closest to her, not that there are many of those people around. The guilt she feels afterwards only adds to her burden. However, nothing can take away from the simple joy she gets when she's dancing, or when she comes home from a long night shift and her cats jump into her lap and purr like little engines. She takes pleasure from the simple things in life, even though her laugh is a little strained and she sighs more than she smiles. She'll make it someday, that's what she keeps telling herself, anyway.
"You just gotta keep going, right? Nothing else to it. Can't stop, can't let go. Just keep holding on."

Borough of Residence:
Brooklyn
"Manhattan's too expensive and there are more clubs in Brooklyn. Simple as that."

Cats, dancing, art, Chinese food, braids, etc.
"My cats are the two things I know will never leave me. They love me."

Dislikes:
Groping men, lack of sleep, hunger, neon colors, flowers (they make her sneeze), etc.
"Sometimes I hate life. But then I dance, and then I think the world's not so bad after all."

Family:
Carmen was placed into the foster care system at a young age and never cared enough to find her real parents. As a simple, relatively unscarred child, she was never un-adopted for long, and her foster parents were all kind people. She only had to live in four homes for a total of ten years before she became a legal adult and immediately moved out. She still keeps in basic contact with her last set of foster parents - enough for birthday and Christmas cards.
"They don't know what I do to get by. I... don't want them to know."

Relations:
Carmen doesn't get close to many people, a side effect of her upbringing. She met Sakamae in a dance club and they became regular clubbers together. After a while Sakamae introduced her to her brother Reiner, and through him, the others of their little group. Emile isn't too bad... but he's annoying as heck.
"Mae and I dance pretty regularly, but I don't meet her brother or his friends very often. I'm sure they don't want me around."

Bio:
Carmen's dream is to attend a dance school. She wasn't worried about her ability to get in, as she knew that her dancing talent was good enough for even the most prestigious of dance schools. However, she was not naïve enough to believe that she would get a full scholarship to any school, and so she needed money, money she didn't have. Luckily, a quick audition was enough to land her a dancing gig at a high end club in Brooklyn and she began to save up, slowly but surely.
"I'm lucky to have what I've got, I know that and I'm not going to moan about it. That doesn't stop me from wanting more."

Misc:
Carmen's two cats are called Abacus and Aisle.
"Don't ask why. I'm warning you..."

IC Sample:

Carmen closed her eyes and let the music take her away, her body swaying and dancing to the beat almost without her knowledge, the cheers of the crowd fading away into the background as she just let it all go... As the song ended she came back to herself, flushed and panting for breath, with a smile on her face. Heading into the back area, she high-fived one of the other dancers. "It's a good night, tonight." She told them, and they all grinned. Good nights meant no groping and extra pay, something all of them needed. Grabbing a water bottle from the cooler, she twisted off the top and took a sip, preparing herself to go back out in another couple of songs. Tonight was a good night, and she needed more of those.​

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: of Dirt
Em would tots be friendly with your chara! ;D My Rob would be a little apprehensive, but he's friendly, so they should get along fine. Where does this Nobody hang out? A Castle Oblivion themed cafe?

@Ananfal, your chara would get along great with my Em. :D

BTW, who wants to befriend our Composer or The Actor? XDDD

Status
Not open for further replies.