Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, Dirt, I was wondering if you'd be interested in letting Alex stay with Reiner or May. Maybe the two ran into each other at a local fight or something and Reiner/May offered to give her a place to stay or something? Just throwing out ideas since Alex doesn't have any money really and she could use a bed.

On a similar note, does anyone want to discuss relationships with our lovely graphic designer / barista?

Since I'm still looking for a place for Alex to live...Would anyone be willing to give her a place to stay? If not, I'll just have her wander in during auditions during the rp.

I think Alex should stay with the Seiger siblings. Maybe she can work at the music bar too.

Alex could temporary stay with Alejandro until she finds her own place. Alejandro isn't the roommate type (he's a bit snobby) but is open to helping, especially a band mate.

Alex could temporary stay with Alejandro until she finds her own place. Alejandro isn't the roommate type (he's a bit snobby) but is open to helping, especially a band mate.
I'd really like that! Don't worry Alex won't be around too much to bug Alejandro. She just needs a place to crash.

Reactions: Pray4me
I'd really like that! Don't worry Alex won't be around too much to bug Alejandro. She just needs a place to crash.

Then it's set! Might make for some good clashing among band mates too XD I'm always open to drama~

Then it's set! Might make for some good clashing among band mates too XD I'm always open to drama~
Agreed! I'm excited to see how these two will clash.

Im interested in this but I cant really post a character sheet quite yet, I'll do so very soon though!

Hey, Dirt, I was wondering if you'd be interested in letting Alex stay with Reiner or May. Maybe the two ran into each other at a local fight or something and Reiner/May offered to give her a place to stay or something? Just throwing out ideas since Alex doesn't have any money really and she could use a bed.
I guess she'll be staying with Alejandro =p but I'm fine with our characters having been acquainted at a local fight.
Im interested in this but I cant really post a character sheet quite yet, I'll do so very soon though!
Okay cool. Do you have a role in mind?

I guess she'll be staying with Alejandro =p but I'm fine with our characters having been acquainted at a local fight.
Great! I'm excited to see how this works out!

case.png
Role:
Aspiring Graffiti Artist

Name: Casey(Case) Kevin Straton

Sexuality: "C'est la vie or whatever, you know? If it gets the dick hard it gets the dick or something. I don't think I'd be a bottom though."

Occupation: Occasionally paints a sign for cash, otherwise cruising off of college funds. Attempts minor website vandalism occasionally, although he's no Pr01337|-|4R(|<3R.

Appearance: 5'8", Not the most imposing physical specimen, to say he has any really noticeable muscles is more than stretching the truth. He's not out of shape at least, but he doesn't do much specifically to maintain his shape or anything along those lines, basic parkour being the most active he gets.

Personality: Casey typically doesn't do much other than cruise through life for the most part, and he's known for having no filter on his mouth as a result, but can become very passionate over very small things. To this point, he has a strong distrust of authority and politics in general, going so far as to be at the point where one might consider getting him a tinfoil hat for christmas. He does at least seem to seek the things that intrest him quite a bit, going far enough to make himself a 'costume' and wear a GoPro for his Graffiti work, trying to use the videos to promote his work (1000 views hype, nevermind that it's probably because he ate pavement in it).

Borough of Residence: Manhattan

Likes: Speaking his mind or 'truth', Painting or spraying, Computers, Making people think, Coffee(he can't make it but insists he can)

Dislikes: Censorship, Authority Figures, Police, Direct Confrontation

Family: Mr. Jason Straton - Mrs. Katherine Straton. A happily married couple in the midwest who are well enough off to not worry that their son hasn't been in college for two years, and are convinced he's just 'finding himself' and it's a phase he'll grow out of. Case keeps in moderate contact with them, though he doesn't like to admit that he's pretty much just cruising off of his parents money.

Relations: Met Cara in her coffee shop and later Emile in the same place. Currently bumming a couch from Cara.

Bio: Case did well in college, well, for the first year that he actually showed up for, 90's, high 80's, easy stuff for him he felt like, but he kept getting sucked into other things in his free time, thankfully he didn't have any classes that were taxing. Things he already knew he didn't have to study, and instead he got to look into other things to pass the time. Video games were entertaining enough on the computer his parents had got him to do schoolwork and other things on, but so was messing with the school's computer systems. So long as he reported the bugs to the system administrators they couldn't be too mad, right?

Though when they pulled the plug on the connection to his dorm room, he couldn't help but feel a little dejected, he couldn't even appeal it as needing the connection to complete the work he needed to get done. He then realized he had plenty of free money, it might be time to put it to use. For the first time in a number of years, he went and bought some spray cans, intent on showing his displeasure in a different way than just complaining to the bureaucratic system.

The sprays went up, and he put time into them now, not wanting to just leave marks, but a message, the first real piece of 'art' he painted now embarrassing to think about in comparison. Instead, he left a image of a man in a brown suit, proportions cartoonish, reaching around with a stamp reading "F-" in one hand, and a unplugged connection in another, looming over a student at a computer, bags under their eyes, looking terrified at their computer with the "F- stamp on it, over some word document.

The piece got pretty locally popular, and even the schools' website advertised it as an interesting facet of the campus culture. As such, when Case went to reveal who had painted it, having taken pictures of himself doing so, he expected to be greeted as a hero. Being expelled wasn't on his list of things he expected to happen. Frustrated, he moved from the midwest to another college over in New York for the next semester, taking harder classes.

It was at this point that he realized that he couldn't just skim by on previous knowledge through college, dropping out after a semester, and starting up a YouTube with videos of his 'art'. He started to find that speaking a message through that medium felt far more satisfying, and before long started to try to really build himself as one of the new graffiti artists, intent on being able to sell that kind of work for thousands, whilst still managing to get a message across.

Misc: Has made a whole outfit based around a cyberpunk-esque feel for his work, including a mask and harness. The mask is similar to a typical painter's mask, with reflective tape over the center of it in a 'X', two smaller ones over each filter, the rest of the mask black, and a rim around the filters and outside of the mask in multicolor LED's that flash. This comes with a pair of ski goggles with similar lighting, but no x's, with the GoPro often mounted on this. The harness is something similar to a handyman's harness that would be used for a carpenter, two straps over his shoulders and going around his waist and even two straps down the thighs. Instead of having spaces for multiple tools though, each possible holding point has been replaced with gun-holster like holders for spray cans. It's often worn with with black cargo pants and a black hoodie with reflective x's on it, though he wants to wear something more personalized still. Carries a large flimsy plastic board on his back as well to create straight lines. His videos of his 'work' are occasionally highlighted with a brief police chase, slight amounts of parkour thankfully helping him outrun the usually out-of-shape cops that find him working.

IC Sample: Casey could not describe how much he hated this fence, if asked to find one-thousand words to describe his hatred for it, he would ask for more still. It didn't cooperate with his numbing fingers, or his clumsy feet as he tried to climb it, the officer behind him in blue, looking red in the face with anger, the black streak across the front of his uniform still visible. Casey had been aiming for his eyes, but he was a little unlucky, even more so now as he felt fingers wrap around the collar of his shirt and yank him off the fence, causing him to yell a string of four-letter words very loudly.

He didn't land gracefully on his feet in the slightest, collapsing to his knees before officer dick yanked him across and up, causing abrasions on his knees he was sure, but that thought was driven from him. That wasn't the only thing driven from him when he was shoved up against the wall, the tell-tale gasp of having the air knocked from you sounding as he had his arms wrenched behind his back. He stomped down at the officer's foot, regretting it when he felt his foot jarringly rebound off of the steel-toed boots, recoiling some as he felt something cold and metal lock around his wrists.

"You little shit!" The officer yelled, clearly sick of Casey's resistance, running, and now even kicking and scratching less, and he didn't seem fond of the still wet paint on his chest either. His vision suddenly went white for a second as a knee drove into his side, gasping for air again, tense only from the pain before feeling something club the side of his head across his cheek and eye, driving him to the ground.

Thankfully, he had a few moments on the ground there to start to refocus before a swift boot to the side reminded him just how unpleasant the man who had cuffed him was. He was sure that he hadn't hit him that hard, after all, he was only fifteen, but apparently the gesture alone was enough to piss this guy off. The next few minutes of him being dragged to the car were just as unpleasant, mostly due to the public embarrassment once he was dragged out of the alley in front of classmates, towards a police cruiser.

There were a few smiles and claps, and Case hoped they were for him and not the officer as the police cruiser loomed closer. He took another look at the first thing he'd painted outside of finger painting as a toddler, a rather insulting piece on the principal's large window on the front of the school. A rather accurate caricature of the principal, clearly ingesting a rather detailed phallus with vigor.

The smile on his face was the only thing that felt good as he was shoved into the back seat of the cruiser, with the door nearly slamming on his legs, sitting up in time to see the school speeding away from him. This might have been a little overkill for just assigning him to a school counselor over his potty-mouth, but it was worth it. Besides, it took them months to get a replacement pane that large.

@Absinthe Think it would work for Casey to have met Cara in her coffee shop after he painted something, and ended up crashing at her place or something? He'd be able to pay rent for a actual room, though she'd probably notice he doesn't actually work pretty quickly.

Last edited:
Can I reserve a writer spot? I'll have the CS up either today or tomorrow.

So I've never really used the album thing, how would I go about adding a character?

EDIT: Figured it out.

Last edited:
Reactions: of Dirt
Never mind about the novelist I'd like to reserve the model spot if it's not to much trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.