• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I will be updating tomorrow, hopefully - I have so much housework to do and a report to write for college ^^

Sounds fine to me. She might be a bit distant, but if he annoys her enough, he'll get through to her. :P
I'll go get his bio edited sometime later, I'm going to crash. Looking forward to seeing you roleplay with Em the most annoying Bluenette ever. :D

@of Dirt something you should know...you say in your Mae bio that Scott and her went to High School together...okay keep in mind Scott was born and raised in Washington DC. We can say they knew each other in college though (no need to change bios over something like that...just a minor detail).

@of Dirt something you should know...you say in your Mae bio that Scott and her went to High School together...okay keep in mind Scott was born and raised in Washington DC. We can say they knew each other in college though (no need to change bios over something like that...just a minor detail).

I actually meant to write college haha. I'll fix that when I'm home

• Thank You
Reactions: MST3K 4ever
@of Dirt My question kind of got buried earlier and I forgot to tag you in it, should we assume everyone knows each others names?

I figured the scrubbing can wait :P

I think I've covered everyone I was chatting to, let me know if I forgot anyone or if anyone else wants to connect with anyone~

Reactions: of Dirt
I'll be finishing up my character today and then will be ready to start getting relations together!

And the relations portion has been updated.

If you want to add your character to it let me know.

Looking forward to the IC.

If anyone wants to talk about relations, I am still free to the nobody having other friends besides the ones who volunteered.

Finally I'm done with the IC Sample. I have been having so much trouble typing today it's not even funny. Anyway I will now hopefully be contacting people about how our characters met.

That makes a lot of sense. I would think that be a good commonality of our characters living in the same apartment building.
I'll change that later. Be warned, Rob and Tony play their instruments at normal hours and present baked goods as apology.

If anyone wants to talk about relations, I am still free to the nobody having other friends besides the ones who volunteered.
"He's welcome to Rob's place at anytime." Says Em, cackling happily as he wound his arm around the Nobody. "Also Tony ( @Mippu ) wants to be friends." He stared down the Nobody. "You're friends with him, right? He said you guys were." Em stated, ignoring Tony's flailing across them.
LOL

@Lulunopia, it would make sense if your chara wants to be Em and Em could help her by introducing her to his agency. Since he is a model. But we'll wait for Of Dirt's declaration.

Finally I'm done with the IC Sample. I have been having so much trouble typing today it's not even funny. Anyway I will now hopefully be contacting people about how our characters met.
great, feel free to upload =)

Hey, just checking if people are still around for this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.