• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

• WELCOME TO IWAKU, QUOTEV REFUGEES ◉◇◉
    A site made for roleplay is way cooler we promise <3
Status
Not open for further replies.
Like the character's thoughts and feelings.
Normally i do include a lot more of that in my posts, it's just that I didn't know what to write in the sample and this is a new character for me so I have to get used to her a little bit. My future posts will be much better, I promise.

Normally i do include a lot more of that in my posts, it's just that I didn't know what to write in the sample and this is a new character for me so I have to get used to her a little bit. My future posts will be much better, I promise.
I totally get the whole new character thing. Sakamae and Reiner were originally made years ago, so yea I've had a lot of time to think about them haha. Was very uncomfortable with Reiner when I first made him. I'm really not saying that your posts need to be 'better'. The quality of your writing is more than fine. I'd just like to see more of it, is all

I'll get a post up later today (it's 2 am for me) when I'm less tired. I hope that's okay.

I did not get an alert. e,e;; Will post something soon.

EDIT: How do you want us to start? Do you want us to converge with Reiner? Or just what they were doing in the morning?

@Boss Megu @Mippu its really up to you guys I don't want to be telling you guys what to do its not really that kind of RP. Auditions would be a cool place to start, I thought about mentioning that in the post but again I don't want to dictate too much. There are times when all our characters will be together, but I don't think it'd be ideal or natural for it to be that way all the time, so it's totally appropriate to split into 2-3 groups and just do whatever you guys want

Responded, hope it's alright. Both lines of red text are messages sent to Sakamae, if that was unclear. If Carmen is talking to someone else, I'll make it very clear.

• Thank You
Reactions: of Dirt
@Boss Megu @Mippu its really up to you guys I don't want to be telling you guys what to do its not really that kind of RP. Auditions would be a cool place to start, I thought about mentioning that in the post but again I don't want to dictate too much.
I understand. I just wanted to make Tony's position in the world clear before I put him in it, else I might accidentally displace someone else.
We can start with the auditions, if @Pray4me is okay with it too.

Reactions: Pray4me
At this point then, then Rob's going to be in the auditions since Ale would invite him. Em's just going to somewhere.........

We can do the auditions. I'll set up the post later today, unless there is anything we need to talk about it.

• Thank You
Reactions: Banana-senpai
Nothing, just queue Robert's awkward crushing on Tony. haha

I think at this point Rob would be friends with Ale, right? Would he prolly send Rob a text?

Nothing, just queue Robert's awkward crushing on Tony. haha

I think at this point Rob would be friends with Ale, right? Would he prolly send Rob a text?
Yes, they would be friends~

And yes, Ale would send Rob a text about the band or anything really. He'll make sure to not text too often just in case Tony or Rob get the wrong idea.

Reactions: Boss Megu
I'll wait for your post then. :)

Rob doesn't text much himself, so there's that. Also, expect spam from Emile nearly every other hour. hahaha

• Love
Reactions: MUSΞ
So I'm very behind so I'm just going to drop from here. If anyone wants my character feel free to steal it.

I'm looking forward to Em's texts to Ale, especially if there will be early morning texts XD

What genre of music should the band be playing? I'm not sure if it was said.

Oh, be prepared. He'd prolly spam ALL his close friends with his kissy face (see character sheet) ALL the time. Like, "Hi guys! Just woke up, and am soooooooooo late for class! -insert the pic of him making a kissy face to the camera on his bed- Okay, jk~ I've got 3 hours!" At like 6AM. XDD
Be prepared. Be prepared to hate his blue coloured hair and his obnoxious kissy face. xD

I don't remember, I think we were supposed to decide? Do we already have a name for the band? :U

Reactions: Pray4me
I'm fine with a punk rock band if everyone else is. Now...for a name...we can either think of a name now or have them decide on a new name IC'ly once all the band members are finalized.

Status
Not open for further replies.