PARTNER REQUEST A spiritual Eastern journey to-go, please!

Discussion in 'PARTNER CONNECTIONS' started by Sen, Dec 7, 2017.

1. "上古有大椿者,以八千歲為春,八千歲為秋"
    "In ancient history there was a tree called Da-Chun, whose spring was 8000 years and autumn the same."​

Hello, I'm Sen. I'm a junkie for anything East Asian related, please help me with my obsession!
    • I'm a really slow replier. Unfortunately after some months of rust it takes a bit to get me going. I do have an interest in writing, I just need a good shove off the cliff to actually get me moving.
    • Forum threads only, I don't roleplay in PMs.
    • I'm going to be picky about my partner, considering I want this to be a long-term roleplay.
    What I'm looking for:
    • Heavy supernatural creature focused world. Think Spirited Away.
    • Anything influenced by East Asian mythology. I also don't mind small dabbling in South or Central Asian mythology, but I'm more comfortable (and way more fascinated) in the East.
    • Preferably an ancient/historical fantasy setting.
    • Someone who will worldbuild with me. I love that shit, I can sit there for hours and write about NPCs we would probably never play, create locations we might never go. Big, detailed worlds fascinate me.
    What I'm okay with:
    • shenmo
    • wuxia
    • xianxia
    • modern setting mix / link between the 'real world' and beyond.
    • romance
    Ideas:

- world of gods that govern over the natural order of the human world. each person has a specific role, even for the smallest things. for example, the governer of birds, or the governer of trees.

• Love Love x 3