Zombies..? Zombies! [Apocalypse RP]

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
So Jinx alerted me to something I hadn't considered before - I am not used to forum rp. This is only my second one... So I'm used to fast paced, chat room rp and not this. I have been trying to pace my posts until the last moment Dex is needed but I do still post more frequently than a lot of people. So if I'm moving too fast or too frequently for anyone just let me know.

So Jinx alerted me to something I hadn't considered before - I am not used to forum rp. This is only my second one... So I'm used to fast paced, chat room rp and not this. I have been trying to pace my posts until the last moment Dex is needed but I do still post more frequently than a lot of people. So if I'm moving too fast or too frequently for anyone just let me know.
It's fine. I tend to have a high-posting speed, also. I've just come from MMORP so I'm not used to everything going so slowly. haha :) So, same for me. If anyone wants to slow down, just say.

My CS should be up tomorrow or Monday shall I post it here?

Hey, guys, just wanted to let you know some stuff.

I'm planning on taking a short break - anywhere from a couple days to the end of the year - to recover my muse. I've been inspired towards different pursuits lately - namely politics and caring for my family - and I don't want that to get in the way of any stories, or have you guys expecting a reply from me and getting nothing.

@JJ @JinxMonster Feel free to bunny Lauren until I get back, I trust you'll be able to accurately play her while I'm gone.

Ok so @JinxMonster and I will be sideplaying Lauren together until @VerbalAbuse returns! We already do it for Hero so it isn't too big a deal. But hope you get back soon @VerbalAbuse and hope everything goes your way. :)

We're still gonna be accepting a few more players into the group as right now it's kind of died off - I'm hoping it picks up a bit because while we can do it with the players we have it would be more fun with a few more! No biggie though, we'll get there! If anyone has any plot points or ideas or anything you can always feel free to PM me at any time!

Also, I just wanted to say, to you guys in particular @VengefulPeanut @JinxMonster @Dakota K5 that you can all feel free to spice up your posts a little bit, with Infected sightings or even bandits or other NPC people - you don't have to just follow along and let me do all the GMing, in my experience that makes people get very bored very quickly so I don't want that at all. :) This is a democracy!

Reactions: VengefulPeanut
Waiting on Dex's next post before I make mine

Posted! Sorry for the delay, Thanksgiving prep and such. ^^;
No worries. Brit here so I don't have any prep to do... other than exams but who cares about those, right!? :P

Characters are done and posted.

I would like to have my main character meet up with the group with the dog, and maybe have my side character go on a mission to try and get them, though she gets killed off in the process.

Hmm... Maybe I'll choose not to have them swing that way. XD

XD

True. I thought the dog group needed a driver/mechanic to transport them.

@TheTechnoVampire characters approved, go ahead and post when ready but make sure you read the rules/ideas etc in the OOC and signup thread!

Clara's intro post is up and she's available for anyone to interact with her.

Clara's intro post is up and she's available for anyone to interact with her.

Going to be hard for anyone to interact with her seeing as we don't know her location, especially seeing as a would assume she is in her own home/shop which none of us know the location of. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.