Zombies..? Zombies! [Apocalypse RP]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never intended it to be that way. If she is at Impact Point, I don't want her to know about Ben and his group, though. The first time she'd see them is when Ben enters her garage. I never intended for her to start off already in a group.

So, it seems like the best option for me and you would be for her to lash out at Ben for interrupting her work and freaking her out by entering her garage as strangers.

I'm not quite sure what to tell you honestly because any post made for lashing out at Ben would be disregarded. You put Impact Point as Clara's location. Ben in his post never left Impact Point. I can edit out his going to the garage but that would leave Clara with no interaction for the time being considering Hero's group is kind of preoccupied at the moment. So.​

I still don't really want her to be associated with the Impact Point group at the moment.

I have an idea that may work though. She's not associated with the Impact Point group as being a member of them, but she's being payed to provide them service. And Ben's comment about a tank truck is kinda contrasted by the fact that she's in a rally workshop. No truck parts to be found in there, just many rally cars that she can use to scavange metal, etc... off of to upgrade her own rally car for use in a zombie apocalypse.

There are several garages to choose from at Impact Point. It could just as well be stashed elsewhere on the property? I can go along with the paid services option but she'd still have to bring herself to IP and the cars, and not the other way around, so it would make sense that she'd be there now.​

She's gonna be there now. The hired mechanic would be a good compromise between what I want, and what you had planned.

It's not what I had planned it's what I assumed because of your location. >.> I don't ever plan anything for other peoples' characters, but I picked up what you had down and was apparently mistaken. I'm gonna leave Ben's post as is, unless anything specific is needed to be changed.​

Reactions: VengefulPeanut
It's fine. Nothing needs changing. In the middle of sorting out a post now.

Reactions: JJ
@VengefulPeanut @Dakota K5 @JinxMonster

Ok so once they get into the Sci-Port and like find some food or whatever, I would like it if they sat down and talked and stuff, to get to know each other. I want there to be some real group cohesion between them so they're more likely to stand up and defend each other while they're at Impact Point (tho there will initially be no need to do so). I want them all to be attached to each other. So we're gonna need to let a couple of days (maybe even a week?) pass before the incident that leads to the IP characters finding them. The issue is though is there's gonna need to be a lot of filler with not a lot of plot, if that makes any sense? And I don't want people getting bored, you know? So if anyone has any suggestions, let me know?

And @TheTechnoVampire if you want Clara in on this you need to get her to them relatively soon.

Also, holy cow we need more males in the main group. xD​

Reactions: VengefulPeanut
How would I go about getting her to them? She decides to go out looking for more parts and stuff and finds the main group?

@VengefulPeanut @Dakota K5 @JinxMonster

Ok so once they get into the Sci-Port and like find some food or whatever, I would like it if they sat down and talked and stuff, to get to know each other. I want there to be some real group cohesion between them so they're more likely to stand up and defend each other while they're at Impact Point (tho there will initially be no need to do so). I want them all to be attached to each other. So we're gonna need to let a couple of days (maybe even a week?) pass before the incident that leads to the IP characters finding them. The issue is though is there's gonna need to be a lot of filler with not a lot of plot, if that makes any sense? And I don't want people getting bored, you know? So if anyone has any suggestions, let me know?

And @TheTechnoVampire if you want Clara in on this you need to get her to them relatively soon.

Also, holy cow we need more males in the main group. xD​
I was thinking of maybe coming up with a reason that they get stuck in the Sci-port or somewhere close for a while, grounding them from moving on. Not sure why or how yet, though.

How would I go about getting her to them? She decides to go out looking for more parts and stuff and finds the main group?
That can work, yes. But whatever place you have safe that Clara lives outside of Impact Point is going to have to be compromised, which would make her homeless and therefore willing to go on with the group. I was thinking maybe she finds them, takes them back to her place and they're all together when shit goes down and they can't stay there anymore. And then that's when Ben and Nat's group find them and take them back to Impact Point. Thoughts?

I was thinking of maybe coming up with a reason that they get stuck in the Sci-port or somewhere close for a while, grounding them from moving on. Not sure why or how yet, though.
Yeah that seems like a good idea - I can have Dex maybe sprain an ankle? Something that would require a few days' rest but not actually require medical attention.

Edit: actually no, can't be Dex if it's just gonna be a sprained ankle. He did like 6 years in the military, I don't think a sprained ankle would hold him down.

Yeah that seems like a good idea - I can have Dex maybe sprain an ankle? Something that would require a few days' rest but not actually require medical attention.

Edit: actually no, can't be Dex if it's just gonna be a sprained ankle. He did like 6 years in the military, I don't think a sprained ankle would hold him down.
What are storms like in that area of America?

That could possibly work. @JJ

I'll see if I can get a post up ASAP.

Louisiana has had some of the worst hurricanes in the country, and they are in a very wet area. That's actually a really good idea.
Don't worry. It's what I do.

hero.jpg

• Love
Are we sure that having the RP focus on dialogue and relationship-developing is such a wise idea with the current posting speed? I'm not complaining at all but as it is it'll take us a whole week to have one part of a conversation. :/

Yes I agree. >.< But unless we do a time skip, it wouldn't make much sense for them to, idk - be attached to each other enough to wanna stick together? :/

Are we sure that having the RP focus on dialogue and relationship-developing is such a wise idea with the current posting speed? I'm not complaining at all but as it is it'll take us a whole week to have one part of a conversation. :/
Yes I agree. >.< But unless we do a time skip, it wouldn't make much sense for them to, idk - be attached to each other enough to wanna stick together? :/
Eh, I've been in an RP that has been going on since since April and the relationships between each character is still developing. Trust me the slow pace for building how characters see and act with each other with take this RP a long way.

Status
Not open for further replies.