Zombies..? Zombies! [Apocalypse RP]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, tagging everyone just as a reminder that this is not dead! (: @JinxMonster is writing her post now that her computer issues are resolved. If you would like to drop out of the RP, please LET ME KNOW instead of just disappearing so I know not to count on your characters being available! If you can reply to this message and let me know if you're gonna be replying, that would be great! :D

@VerbalAbuse @neptune @Dakota K5 @Secrets&Mysteries @Lackadaisical @Abstract @Mysty @Derp

should just be @ then type the name no spaces. Can also his quote or highlight part of text and hit reply.
Please see above post! I couldn't tag you because I can't figure out how to, name with no spaces doesn't work. :/

Please see above post! I couldn't tag you because I can't figure out how to, name with no spaces doesn't work. :/
ya im still bro. gotta at least have Baby's entrance lmao

but for andre is it cool if I just have him follow you? Dont see much in a post reply right now. I'll keep an eye on Bennet's next post and try to coordinate Andre into it. If that's cool

Willing to accept some new characters?

Last edited by a moderator:
ya im still bro. gotta at least have Baby's entrance lmao

but for andre is it cool if I just have him follow you? Dont see much in a post reply right now. I'll keep an eye on Bennet's next post and try to coordinate Andre into it. If that's cool
Yes that's fine - I'm waiting on other Impact Point players to pop up.

Reactions: The Crimson Crow
Definitely still interested! I can try to have a reply up sometime today or tomorrow

Both approved - you can start up a post whenever you're ready!
I'm UK time so my post will be sometimes this evening for me. :') Gonna have to delve through the previous posts and get a sense for what's happening.

Hope you guys don't mind that I posted solely as Hero - I know a lot of people have some sort of vendetta against animal RP, but I didn't want to post as Dexter so close together. It's meant to sort of jump around and sound disconnected. He is a dog after all. :)​

Hope you guys don't mind that I posted solely as Hero - I know a lot of people have some sort of vendetta against animal RP, but I didn't want to post as Dexter so close together. It's meant to sort of jump around and sound disconnected. He is a dog after all. :)​
I certainly don't mind. ^.^ Apologies my intro post was so splotchy. I wanted to fill in a load of background stuff but didn't want to bore you all with a wall of text about a character you don't care about yet. :3

I went ahead and added link buttons (for OOC, IC, and Signups) to all the threads, and reopened character submission just to bring a few more people in hopefully. We have a nice core group of people started but I would like to bring in a few more. :)

Reactions: VengefulPeanut
Well that was a disappointingly peaceful resolution, I was so looking forward to having Evie get subdued and arm locked lol

Reactions: Dakota K5
That's the downside... I have no power here and tacking away a whole CS on a phone will kill me X.x It's alright though! If the door is closed then it's closed I have no issue with that
Hey! We reopened character submissions, so if you were still interested, feel free to go ahead and post one. :)

@VengefulPeanut Sorry Dex is being a hard ass LOL, I couldn't figure out whether he should play good cop or bad cop given the circumstances so ended up going with somewhere in between. :cop:

Well I got a sheriff officer (or ex now that the government fell apart) I just need a grasp of the group's location so to write up his history so that it makes sense with the group's general location

Well I got a sheriff officer (or ex now that the government fell apart) I just need a grasp of the group's location so to write up his history so that it makes sense with the group's general location
They're out west, most of them in Louisiana right now, near Shreveport.

*reads posts, tapping fingers patiently*

Your time comes near, Baby. Your time is coming

Reactions: JJ
Status
Not open for further replies.