Zombies..? Zombies! [Apocalypse RP]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, ok. I'll edit that in.I don't know much about locations in America, so... yeah.

Any ideas for a possble town/city where the HQ could be based?

Meanwhile, Evie's location: Generic Wheelie Bin #4 in Shreveport XD

XD

Hope everything should be good for people to interact with Clara now, @JJ.

XD

Hope everything should be good for people to interact with Clara now, @JJ.
Ok I'll get a post up for my IP character in a few - just for geographical reference, Impact Point is about an hour and a half north of Shreveport, Louisiana.

Ok I'll get a post up for my IP character in a few - just for geographical reference, Impact Point is about an hour and a half north of Shreveport, Louisiana.
Jack is waiting around in Impact Point for interaction. Also, I think we're just waiting on Dex (depending on what Riley and Lauren do) to post before moving on with the Dumpster Chronicles. :P

Jack is waiting around in Impact Point for interaction. Also, I think we're just waiting on Dex (depending on what Riley and Lauren do) to post before moving on with the Dumpster Chronicles. :P
I think @JinxMonster is gonna control the Horde so I wanted to wait to see what they do first. :)

Erm... problem.

I believe the Greenwood Motorsports HQ is not in the same area where your Impact Point characters would be. Youu've fucked me up as I never wanted her to initially be involved in any group activity. Someone from Dex's group goes on a scouting mission, finds the HQ and we go from there. The only way I can reply atm is with her lashing out because she doesn't know they're at the HQ.

Would've been pregerable if we could've at least talked over how the interaction could start.

And she'll also most likely take Ben hostage and try and remove everyone by force.

But... you put Impact Point as your location. I'm not sure how we're supposed to know how you want to introduce your character without you telling us or making it clear in your post...

I am confused about the locations in this RP.

I don't want my character to be involved with a group right away. If no one edits posts, I'm gonna have to make her lash out at Ben.

I am confused about the locations in this RP.

I don't want my character to be involved with a group right away. If no one edits posts, I'm gonna have to make her lash out at Ben.
If you read the Mission Z part of the first post on the character index, it explains what Impact Point is. Also, Dex's group are currently in Shreveport. I recommend a tactical use of google maps to get your bearings, it's what I did. Helps a lot. :) But yeah, I recommend you read through all of the OP's again and make sure you're familiar with the settting etc.

As for changing the post, I guess that'll be down to JJ when they get on. :') But, for the way it stands, lashing out won't make much sense. Maybe change the location of you're initial post in conjunction with JJ changing Bennett's actions? I do warn you, though. If you're just sitting in a garage waiting to be rescued, it might be a while before Dex's group is out of the sci-port.

I'll just change it to Shreveport. Tanya is for the Impact Point group. XD

Yes that was all very confusing, and kind of goes against what we had planned. The initial idea was to have Hero's group get into a pickle and have to be rescued by the Impact Point characters and taken back there. I don't see any way for that group to reasonably go out of their way to find Clara.

Reactions: VengefulPeanut
And I want Clara to be in Hero's group.

Ok, here's our dilemma. You want Clara to be with Hero's group (which is not an issue even in the slightest) BUT she does not fit the profile for the characters that so far have joined up with them. Lauren, Otto, and Evie are all loners. They have no one, and nothing but the clothes on their back. They are traveling, looking for somewhere safe, somewhere to survive. Clara, on the other hand, it would seem has somewhere safe already. She has enough security and shelter to work on cars with loud power tools. Enough stability and supplies to be able to brew a cup of tea and not worry about drinking it right away. She has cars. Heavily fortified, zombie-proof cars.

It would make absolutely no sense for her to just be sitting around and expect someone to walk up and find her. And if someone did find her, what would be the outcome? Is she going to leave her safety and go traipsing through the apocalypse with a group of strangers just because? In order for Clara to need Hero's group, she would have to lose everything for that to make any sense at all.

So why not make her (for now) an Impact Point character. There are garages at IP, they need mechanics, they need skilled characters - that's what keeps the community together, everyone working for the greater good. And it makes sense that Clara would fit in at IP because she has a tradeskill that she loves to use. I'm not sure if you read all the original posts, but I stated that any Impact Point characters that anyone wished to side and stay with the main group during and after the fallout is not a problem at all. Ben's team is going to head out to resupply (as soon as someone *COUGH @JinxMonster COUGH* posts) and they're going to find Hero's group at some point. Clara can be with that team, she can immediately take a shining to Hero's group and become friends with them. Side with them during the conflict.

In the end, it's all up to you, as she's your character, but it's my opinion, and I'm sure others' too, that Clara is most of use at Impact Point for the time being, and it also makes things come together very nicely. I was actually super excited when I saw you put Clara's location as Impact Point because I thought that you actually intended it that way.

@TheTechnoVampire

Status
Not open for further replies.