Zombies..? Zombies! [Apocalypse RP]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eh, I've been in an RP that has been going on since since April and the relationships between each character is still developing. Trust me the slow pace for building how characters see and act with each other with take this RP a long way.

Oh, definitely. I really want the time to let the characters interact on a more personal level. Just scared it'll grind the RP to a halt.

Would anybody be opposed to the idea of joint collabs or dropping the post size requirement for the sake of these conversations?

Oh, definitely. I really want the time to let the characters interact on a more personal level. Just scared it'll grind the RP to a halt.

Would anybody be opposed to the idea of joint collabs or dropping the post size requirement for the sake of these conversations?
I vote for collaborations.

Who are we waiting on to post?
I believe we are waiting on a post for either Dexter, Lauren or Riley from that group. As for any others I am unsure.

Sorry for the delay in me transferring my CS! I havent really pumped a CS out lately primarily due to finals. College for this semester is almost over though.. I can rejoice and get into more dedicated arpees then!

We're waiting on @JinxMonster bc she said she wanted to post before me, but if she doesn't get one up by tomorrow I'll go ahead and post. What do you mean by joint collabs? I certainly don't mind smaller post sizes for conversation filled moments at all.

Sorry for the delay in me transferring my CS! I havent really pumped a CS out lately primarily due to finals. College for this semester is almost over though.. I can rejoice and get into more dedicated arpees then!
No worries, we'll likely still be accepting players then. :)

We're waiting on @JinxMonster bc she said she wanted to post before me, but if she doesn't get one up by tomorrow I'll go ahead and post. What do you mean by joint collabs? I certainly don't mind smaller post sizes for conversation filled moments at all.
As far as collabs go I mean like working on a single post together, so the conversation is all in one instead of being spread out across multiple pages. If two or three characters are talking alone that could work out better and quicker if everyone is online at the same time. Smaller post sizes would be optimal, too. I just feel like if we're going to have dynamic conversations and not have the RP grind to a resounding halt we'll need to up the speed, somehow. Either of those ways could work, I imagine.

As far as collabs go I mean like working on a single post together, so the conversation is all in one instead of being spread out across multiple pages. If two or three characters are talking alone that could work out better and quicker if everyone is online at the same time. Smaller post sizes would be optimal, too. I just feel like if we're going to have dynamic conversations and not have the RP grind to a resounding halt we'll need to up the speed, somehow. Either of those ways could work, I imagine.
I've never done that before - except with @JinxMonster obviously because we live in the same house. But I wouldn't have any real issue with doing it with someone else. :) Since SOMEONE is dragging her heels I'm just going to go ahead and post and we can skip Riley until then.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Dakota K5
@Dakota K5 You totally caught on to what Dex did leaving Otto with Lauren, Riley and Hero LOL. Now I feel kinda bad cuz Otto knows.

Otto: The All-seeing and All-knowing. XD Would you guys be interested in making a Skype/Discord group, by the way?

Otto: The All-seeing and All-knowing. XD Would you guys be interested in making a Skype/Discord group, by the way?
I have Discord, that would be fun! Jinx also wizened me on the ways of the collab post (using TitanPad) so if anyone wants to collab. oWo

Hey everyone I went ahead and made a Discord channel if anyone was interested in that sort of thing! Should help with communication!

Discord

@Dakota K5 You totally caught on to what Dex did leaving Otto with Lauren, Riley and Hero LOL. Now I feel kinda bad cuz Otto knows.
Oh Otto will speak to Dexter about it later. Also I registered on Discord though I doubt you all will see me that much due to my oh so wonder full hours.

I have Discord, that would be fun! Jinx also wizened me on the ways of the collab post (using TitanPad) so if anyone wants to collab. oWo
Yay now posts may be able to go more smoothly.

And now I wait for a post from JinxMonster.

Hey, guys, just a life update

Things are really stressful around my neck of the woods, so I'm afraid I won't be joining you JUST yet, but I'm glad @JJ and @JinxMonster have played Lauren so well so far. I remain committed to making a full return by New Years, however, so I'll keep in touch, mostly to offer advice and encouragement as far as playing Lauren goes.

Reactions: Dakota K5
Hey, guys, just a life update

Things are really stressful around my neck of the woods, so I'm afraid I won't be joining you JUST yet, but I'm glad @JJ and @JinxMonster have played Lauren so well so far. I remain committed to making a full return by New Years, however, so I'll keep in touch, mostly to offer advice and encouragement as far as playing Lauren goes.
Ok hon. :) We miss you! But take however long you need.

Is there still room for another to join? I'd like to participate in this roleplay if I can.

Is there still room for another to join? I'd like to participate in this roleplay if I can.
Now I ain't the GM or CO-GM but I am pretty sure we still are. JJ will be able to give you a strait up yes or no answer when she get's online.

• Thank You
Reactions: JJ and MaryGold
Status
Not open for further replies.