Zodiac

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Gwenn nodded, "Let us hope so. I believe the messages here are vital to our success...maybe even our survival." She preferred to be braced for the worst that could happen and be prepared.

Fintan frowned, "What else do you need? What's going on?"

Gwenn nodded, "Let us hope so. I believe the messages here are vital to our success...maybe even our survival." She preferred to be braced for the worst that could happen and be prepared.

Fintan frowned, "What else do you need? What's going on?"

"I'm missing something extremely important!" Jay said loudly. "I have to have it or else..." She paused at the end, not wanting to tell him what would happen.

Ashley nodded. "Good thinking. It's nice that you use the thing on your shoulders."

Fintan set the soup down and reached for her shoulders and held her so she would face him squarely, "Calm down. take a breath..." He waited for her to do it. "Now...if you tell me what it looks like I can help you look."

Gwenn shrugged, "I try. It is not always helpful." A sideways grim formed on her lips, "It would be much easier to be all knowing."

Jay took very quick deep breaths until she calmed down, giving a look of slight relaxation. "I-It's a blue opal. It has my initials in it. It should say JSH." She said quietly.

Ashley grinned as well. "Very true but unluckily not all of us can be all knowing." She said as she casually walked back into her living room and sat down on a leather couch.

Fintan nodded, "Ok..so it's a little thing. maybe it fell out when you came in..." he got down on the floor and started feeling around under the bed and along the walls.

Gwenn chuckled, "So true." She picked up her soup and followed and sat on a chair. "I wonder how Finatan is doing getting her to eat..." she said glancing toward the hall.

Ashley shrugged. "Why don't you go check on them then?" Ashley asked.

Jay watched him with a sense of emptiness. "it's not here. It's far away. This opal if it isn't around me, my body would start rotting and my organs would fill with blood. Which ends in death."

Fintan got up off the floor and frowned, "how did it get far away? he asked stupidly, "When did you last have it?"

Gwenn looked at her soup and back to the hall. "He seems to be doing better with ehr than i was, unless I hear screaming I think I'll let him handle it."

Jay sighed. "I think before i went into a cafe with Gwenn." She said, crossing her arms in an anxious kind of way.

Ashley nodded. "Alright, I agree as well. Just let Fintan care for her."

Fintan nodded, "How long ago was that?" he asked and wrapped an arm around her shoulders, "Stay calm. getting upset won't help you think clearly..." He didn't know how else to help her except to help her think and stay calm, "Would Gwenn know where you were before? Has she seen it?"

Gwenn ate her soup, glad for the hot food and the hearty vegetables. "When do you think she will be able to travel?"

Jay stayed calm like he said to. "Gwenn doesn't know about this. And Gwenn and I went into the cafe today. This morning."

Ashley frowned. "It should take a few days."

Fintan nodded, "Ok then...maybe if we go back there, you'll find it. Are you feeling strong enough to walk there?"

Gwenn frowned, "Then maybe we should come up with a way to carry her so we can get moving. I don't know about you but my mark is glowing brighter and it's burning a bit too. It's been dragging me along this whole time."

Ashley nodded in agreement. "Yeah! That'd make sense if we make a small cot for her to lay on. We can just pull it or push it."

Jay shook her head. "Nope. My legs feel like noodles."

Bella smiled as she pocketed the dark blue opal and walked the dark forest up and down, looking for some mischievous things to do. Of course, she had a Aries tattoo on her left leg, glowing brightly through her clothes.

Gwenn nodded, "might work best if we made a sling cot. You slide your arms in it and the person is pulled behind you. We could all take turns that way. She doesn't weigh much, but after a while it would start to hurt your shoulders."

Fintan frowned, "Ok...Where were you in the bakery? I'll go, look there."

Kian watched the little thief moving haphazardly through the forest below and a small snarl curled on his lips. A few more steps and ~whoosh~ ah the sweet sound of a trap being sprung. It was pure joyous music to his ears. He dropped silently from the branches above and landed next to her. She was hanging upside down by one leg and her face was getting redder by the minute. He wore deerskin breeches and a vest and carried a wicked looking knife at his hip and a bow and arrows over his shoulder. The glowing mark of the Leo clearing ablaze on his right tricep for all the world to see.

He watched her struggling with a lot more amusement than was proper or even decent. "It is not wise to steal from Kian." He said after a long time watching her. "Were it not for your mark I would leave you here for the bears." He actually knew the legend of the twelve well having been taught of it since his youth. So he instantly recognized her as the Aires but he wasn't happy that one he would have to rely upon in battle was someone who could not be trusted.

Ashley nodded. "Sounds better than my ideas." She said with a smile on her face.

Bella sighed. "Well...First of all, ever heard of finders keepers? I found this opal on the ground so it is mine now, so in theory I didn't actually steal." She said. "Also could you be a kind gentleman and cut me down right now? This is so embarrassing, hanging upside down with a man looking at you. One day, you'll pay for this. Just letting you know."

Jay sighed. "The bathroom of the cafe. Or I could've lost it when Gwenn carried me here."

Gwenn shrugged, "Something I've used before...and not my original idea but it should work." She wasn't going to take credit where it wasn't due. She was a creative minded person, and tended to be practical and resourceful. "I'll get working on that after I finish eating so we can start moving ahead."

Fintan frowned, "Hmm...the bathroom...as in ladies' room? I won't be able to go in there. I guess maybe you'll have to tell the others sot hey can help too. Are you SURE you had it when you got to the bakery?"

Kian tipped his head, "You can hand over the opal, and THEN I will cut you down." He waited to see what her reply might be. "And...I don't recall mentioning that I was a gentleman. Also, threatening me before I cut you loose probably isn't the wisest choice."

Ashley nodded. "Sounds like a plan."

Jay shrugged. "I didn't bother to check my pockets at the cafe."

Bella sighed as she pulled the opal out of her pocket with her left hand and held it out towards Kian. "There you go. Just cut me free."

Gwenn finished her soup and then went out behind the house to see what she could configure into a sling type hammock to drag behind them so that they could get moving. The symbol on her arm felt like it was burning, and she knew it would continue to do so until she was once more moving toward the temple. She found a tarp and some old brooms. She removed the handles from the brooms and set them aside while she made small holes in the tarp. She laced rope from her pack through the holes and around the poles until she had a sturdy and stable cot for Jay lot lay on and then she began fashioning the harness that would go over the shoulders of whoever was pulling her. It took a bit of doing and more than one attempt, but eventually she had a workable model that she was happy with, at least as it was now. What it would feel like with Jay in it, she wasn't really sure. Still it seemed a workable option to her.

Fintan frowned, "Can we tell the others then? Seems like we have a bigger search and may need everyone's help."

Kian reached up and took the Opal and then watched her a bit longer. "I will state now, I do not trust you. But...as I will have to fight with you to save the world. I will set you free." He reached up with a menacing looking knife and sliced across the ropes and she fell to the ground in a heap. He didn't try to make her fall any less or attempt to catch her, he just watched her fall to the ground and then left her there. He continued toward the temple. He was nearly at the last village before arriving and intended to stock up on food and weaponry as well as get a good hot meal in his belly. His strides were long and purposeful.

Bella growled as she looked up at Kian, spitting dirt out of her mouth. "Hey! Wait up!" She yelled, pushing herself up and running towards him.

Jay nodded. "Yes. We have to hurry so the more people, the most likely we'll find it sooner."

Ashley had gone to a small room in her house. It held all her herbs and potions on huge bookshelves that should be in a library. She was gathering them for the adventure in front of them.

Gwenn finished the sling cot contraption, and it' looked durable and sturdy. She was creative and resourceful in that way, and loved being challenged to find a way to solve an immediate problem. She hung it on the porch and saw a tall man entering the village, his glowing symbol evident, though from this distance she couldn't tell who of the twelve her was. She watched as he entered the bakery and then went in to find Ashley. "Hey...there's another one of us in town. I'm going to go see who it is..."

Fintan nodded, "Wait here. Don't tax yourself." He went out when he heard Gwenn, "Hey...we need to find something Scorpio lost. She needs it. it's an opal. She says she had it at the bakery...we need to start looking."

Gwenn lifted a brow, "Ok...I was just going to the bakery anyway. How about you look between here and there? She was in the ladies' room...maybe it fell out in there. I'll check."

Fintan nodded. He becan scanning the ground between Ashley's house and the Bakery.

Kian ignored the voice behind him and opened the door to what he hoped was a good eating establishment. He sat down and smiled at the scents arriving at his nostrils. "MMM....smells amazing in here." He hid the Opal in a pouch at his side, one that no one could retrieve any item from. Anyone but him who put their hand into the pouch would feel absolutely nothing.

Bella continued to follow Kian. "Hello? I said wait up!" She yelled, still running towards him.

Ashley nodded. "Alright Gwenn. I'll watch my patient." She said, getting up and walking to the room Jay was in.