Zodiac

Gwenn left and made her way to the bakery, she saw another person seemingly chasing the man she'd seen and her brow lifted. She entered before the other woman and then made her way to the man. She faced him and nodded her head, "I could not help but notice...you are the Leo." She turned her hand over and showed him her Gemini sign. "There is a small group of us that are going to be heading out soon, if you would like to join us. Safety in numbers."

Kian was surprised when a woman he did not know approached him, and not only so, but began speaking to him as well. "Indeed." he replied, "If I have time to eat, I will join you."

"You have a bit of time," she sighed, "The Scorpio has lost a gem that is apparently important to keeping her alive. We were here not too long ago, I am hoping to find it."

Kian's brow perked up, "A gem you say. What sort of Gem?"

"An Opal. Have you seen it?"

"I believe I may have. Let me get a good hot meal in me and I will follow you to the other and see if it is hers."

Gwenn nodded and sat down, not all shy about doing so. She watched the other woman enter. "Is she one of us as well?"

Kian sighed, "Unfortunately."

Fintan walked slowly between the house and the bakery on both sides of the pathway, so that he could brush through the slightly taller grass as well. He had no luck, so he returned back to the house to check on Jay. "Sorry...I didn't find it. Maybe Gwenn is having better luck at the Bakery."

Jay nodded. "Yea. I hope she finds it." She said weakly before laying back in the bed again.

Bella sighed. "That's a bit rude... You guys are lucky to have me no matter what." She growled, crossing her arms and sitting down besides Gwenn.

A boy had stumbled out of a house in the village, looking extremely hurt and starved. He had blond hair and icy blue eyes. He wore a cloak over extremely worn and torn clothing. He turned around, tears in his eyes as he faced his angry mother. "OUT YOU MONSTER!" She screamed, making him flinch and begin to cry as he began to shuffle away from the wooden house. He had the Aquarius symbol right on his neck. It glew a dark blue and seemed to be burning him slightly. He growled as he drug his feet through the dirt, barely able to move. After a few minutes of walking, he just simply collapsed outside of another house. As he lay there, he was starting to pass out. He was obviously dying of dehydration and starvation. He just held the sleeves of his grey woolen sweater tightly as he continued to cry on the ground, his dirty, bruised and starved body and clothes showing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Fintan covered jay up and left the room so she could rest. He found Ashley and frowned, "She said that without that stone she'd get sicker...is Gwenn back yet? Maybe I should go check on her?"

Gwenn looked at the woman and tipped her head, "As we will no doubt be fighting against powerful beings, I am glad to have all the help I can get."

Kian just looked at Bella, "If you were not such an untrustworthy person, I would have better to speak of you. If you wish my good opinion, you shall have to earn it. It is not easily given." He thanked the baker for his sandwich and soup and then proceeded to eat it like a half starved waif. He was far from starving but it had been some time since he'd had a good hot meal and fresh baked bread and he was far too excited about both to take his time eating it. He drank his water and paid and stood, "Show me your friend."

Gwenn stood as well and moved to the door. "She is not far." She led them down the street and frowned when she noticed the boy shivering and pale near the front of Ashley's house.

Kian moved quickly to the boy seeing the Aquarius symbol and scooped him up. "Lead on..he needs care."

Gwenn nodded and led them inside Ashley's house. "Ashley..." She called as they brought the boy in, "We have another in need of your help..." She said as she moved down the hall and hoped she was still in the living area.

Bella followed Kian with a growl. As she watched him scoop up the boy she snorted. "Wow. One that weak deserves to die...." She said, staring at the boy.

Blasphemy groaned in protest, since he didn't wish to be kidnapped by random strangers but he was too weak to even lift his arms.

Ashley sighed from her couch in the living room. "Well one thing. Gwenn is here. Ask for the stone." She then stood up and walked over to Kian and the boy. "Hello. I am Ashley." She said, taking the child from Kian and disappearing into the hallway, leaving Bella, Gwenn and Kian in the living room with Fintan.

Bella grunted as she sat down on one of the couches. "Why do I have to be here exactly? I mean I plan on running away already." She said, rolling her eyes.

Jay didn't fall asleep this time. She forced herself into a sitting position and waited for either death or the opal to be brought to her.

Gwenn looked over at Bella and lifted a brow, "Should you ever find yourself in similar need, be glad we are merciful and not as yourself."

She watched Ashley take the boy and then disappear. Turning back to Bella, "We are a team of twelve, chosen to fight against a power evil. We did not choose the members of the team, but there is a reason we were all chosen. You can run if you like. The mark will burn your soul until you heed it. But do as you wish, no one is chaining you to anything."

Fintan looked at Gwenn, "Did you find it?" he asked, "She's getting weaker."

Gwenn looked up at Kian, "If you will follow me please." She said and led him to the room where Jay was. "This is the one who lost the gem. Scorpio...Jay...meet Leo...I am sorry. I do not know your actual name."

He followed her into a small room and stepped inside. He could see she was sick, and pale. He crouched down and reached into his pouch and pulled out the opal. "Is this what you were looking for?"

Jay nodded as she sat up and reached out her hand for it. "Yes! That's what I'm looking for!" She said happily. 'Thank god they found it...' She thought while waiting for Kian to give it to her.

Bella just rolled her eyes and crossed her arms while sitting on the couch. "Whatever. I guess I'll be staying."

Several noises could be heard from the room directly at the end of the hallway. Boyish screams and a girl yelling could be heard.

Kian nodded and handed it to her gently, "I didn't exactly find it," he said with a shrug, "I retrieved it from someone else who borrowed it without asking." He stood then and frowned as he heard the screaming from the other room. "excuse me." He left that room and crossed to where all the noise was coming from and entered the room without knocking or asking permission. "What on earth is going on in here?"

Gwenn looked at Jay, "Will this make you better then?" she asked.

Fintan sat next to her and slipped an arm around her, "there now. You can be easy and let yourself heal. You have it back."

Jay nodded. "Yes it should." She said, her face and body already regaining color. She sat up with a grin on her face. "Actually... Let me go help the leo out." She growled, standing up from the bed and beginning to walk into the hallway, towards the room.

Ashley yelled as she swung her trident towards the huge eragon in the middle of the empty room. The boy was laying behind her on the floor, looking terrified. Ashley let out a squeak as suddenly the eragon swept it's claws at her, forcing her into the air and crashing into a wall. Her trident was sent into the air as well. Unluckily for Ashley, the sharp ends of the trident ended up impaling her right through the chest.

Jay pushed herself past Kian and she growled and ran to the middle of the room and stared the eragon down while pocketing her opal. She took a metal stick out of her other pocket and swung it into the air and smiled as the metal stick extended into a scythe. She gave out a battle cry as she rushed forwards and jumped upwards, doing a spin in mid-air. She sliced downwards, leaving a large cut from it's throat to the bottom of it's stomach. She looked backwards at Kian. "Come on and help me! Gwenn! Get Ashley and the boy!" She yelled before turning back to the wounded eragon.

Fintan blinked and followed and blanched at the sight of the eragon. "What the hell?" he drew his sword though and lunged at it, managing to rip a long tear in its wing.

Kian held up his hand and long claws extended from his fingertips and he began to change form to that of a lion. He lunged at the eragon biting his powerful jaws into its shoulder and holding it down with his large paws and considerable weight hoping the others could finish it off quickly before it was able to get loose.

Gwenn went to the boy first and took him from the room and set him out in the hall, "I'll be right back.." she said as she ran back into the room and pulled her last vial of healing potion from her back and went to Ashley, "Sorry...this is going to hurt." She pulled her off the trident and lowered her to the floor without a lot of finesse, but the job was done. She quickly poured the whole potion onto her wound and watched as they healed. "that was my last one....take care." She ran out into the hall then and knelt next to the boy who looked totally terrified. "Do not be afraid," she said showing him her mark, "You are one of us. We will not hurt you."

The boy shakily nodded. "I-I know...The girl explained that. But what was that scary monster?" He asked, shaking in fear still. His arms were tightly wrapped around himself and looked like he wasn't gonna let go either.

Jay smiled and lifted her scythe, about to kill the beast. Until the eragon gave out a roar, using magical energy to throw everyone to the floor. Jay hit the floor with a loud thud and groaned as her vision went blurry.

Ashley screamed as she felt the energy rip through the room. Thank god she was already on the floor.

Gwenn stayed with him and sat on the floor so she could see him better, "It is an eragon a magical beast. Someone is trying to prevent us from doing what we must. But do not fear, it is outnumbered and will soon fall." She hoped so at least.

Kian roared as he was thrown off, but landed on his feet as cats do. He lept onto the eragon's back this time and dug his claws in deeply and bit down on it's neck clamping tightly attempting to crush its airway.

Fintan was blown against the wall in the other direction before he had a chance to strike again. He hated eragons, but he'd faced a few before now. He shook his head and stood seeing Kian already back atop it and he grabbed his sword with both hands stabbing up at its chest from the side, hoping to hit it's heart, though realizing his angle was difficult. He didn't want to stab Kian though so this was his best option.

Jay lifted her head up slightly, her vision was still blurry and her ears were ringing for some reason. She pushed herself onto her knees and threw her scythe like a boomerang, finally ending it's life. She looked at Kian and Fintan with a bloody smile on her face as the head rolled in her direction. Her vision was still extremely blurry.

The boy gave a sigh of relief as he heard a loud thump, thinking the eragon was dead. "Hungry... Thirsty." he groaned, thinking that Gwenn could help him.

Ashley stood up with a look of terror. "WHAT WAS THAT THING!" She screamed, terrified.

Kian released his grip on the next and stretching a bit as odd sounding pops and cracks were hear, stood once more his human self before them. "That was an eragon. Magical and vicious. Seems our path to the temple will not be a simple one."

Fintan reached his hand down to help Jay up, hanging her that scythe as well. "Nice shot." he smiled and offered her a handkerchief from his pocket.

Gwenn smiled and scooped him up and carried him to the kitchen. She set him on a stood and ladled him up some soup and then grabbed a glass and got him come water was well. "Here you go. It's good, I already had some."

The boy carefully took the bowl and glass. In under two seconds, the bowl and glass were empty and the boy laid the bowl and glass on the table in front of him.

Jay took Fintan's hand and stood up while wiping off her mouth with his handkerchief. She then took her scythe and smiled. "Thank you love." She said, beginning to walk off to the living room. She dragged her scythe across the floor, making a horrid scratching noise.

Ashley sighed while standing up. "Of course. Do you know this creatures weakness?"

Bella was asleep on the couch, ignoring every sound in her sleep.

Fintan smiled at being called love. He watched her leave the room with a goofy grin on his face, pocketing the handkerchief as he followed her. he looked at Kian, "She called me love..."

Kian blinked at Fintan and shook his head. "Um...yeah." Once those two were gone he looked at Ashley, "They bleed and die, so they can be killed. imagine they could be poisoned, but it's usually faster to just slice them up as fast as possible." He moved over to where she was, "You ok?" he asked watching her, "You hit pretty hard."

Gwenn looked at him, "I'm Gwenn by the way. I'm the Gemini. Do you want some more?" she asked.

Ashley shook her head. "No. I believe I have a slight concussion." She grumbled, "And If you'd love to help me tend to myself that'd be amazing. But first I need to reach my bed room and I need assistance with that."

Jay smiled as she noticed the sleeping Bella. "Wow. Another zodiac?" She said before going into the kitchen and looking at the boy. "And he is skinny. Even more skinnier than me." She said, closely examining him. "And I'm Jay the Scorpio."

The boy frowned at Jay as she looked at him. "Hello Jay and Gwenn. My name is Faclsa but no one calls me that anymore. Call me Blasphemy or Blasp for short. And I'd love, LOVE some more please."

Kian stepped over to her and tipped his head, "Will you smack me if I carry you?" he asked before attempting it. "I'd be happy to help you however i can..so long as it doesn't involve being slapped."

Gwenn refilled his bowl and got him some bread as well, noting as Jay had that he was a tad too skinny and needed a bit of beefing up. "I think I will stick to Blas if you don't mind." She looked at Jay, "You seem to be feeling much better already. I guess I won't be needing the sling harness I made after all."

Fintan stepped up to the counter, "I'm Fintan...The Taurus."

Jay shrugged. "Eh. It would be nice to have just in case. Maybe we can carry items on it." She said, trying to give Gwenn an Idea.

Ashley shook her head. "I wouldn't slap you. Just carry me away." She said with a slight smile.

Blasphemy nodded. "That's fine. Blas is perfect with me. And hello Fintan." He said, grabbing at the soup and bread and devouring it.

Gwenn nodded, "Might come in handy anyway at some point. I'll see if I can find a way to make it roll up or something and be easier to carry when we aren't dragging things." her brain was already working on that solution as she got Blas another piece of bread and handed it to him. She also got him more to drink, "Be careful not to eat too much, it will make you sick since you have not eaten for a while. You will have food with us. You can pace yourself."

Kian gave her a skeptical look but scooped her up easily and then looked at her, "Where to?" as he walked out into the hallway with her in his arms.

Fintan smiled, "yeah little man...go slow. You can have more in an hour and another. Let your stomach settle a bit."

Jay snorted upon hearing Fintan talk to Blasphemy. "Little man?" She asked while laughing.

Blasphemy nodded and began to slow down, now he was swallowing before taking small bites of the bread he was handed. When finished, he cleared his throat. "Uhhhh... I have a question. Have you guys seen red, cloaked figures chasing you around lately? They tried to kill me a lot actually..."

Jay shook her head and placed her left hand on Blasphemy's back and gave a worrisome look at Fintan and Gwenn. She had a frown on her face.

Ashley sighed. "My room. The room where Jay was laying down at." She said, crossing her arms while looking up at Kian.

Bella had disappeared from her spot on the couch, her sword was laying in front of the now open front door. Several items were on the floor as if she had been kidnapped and she put up a fight. Bright red blood had also left a trail leading from the couch to the front door then into the woods, towards the direction the temple was.