• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
I'm not going to lie, I thought you were going to do the duel, like, record it, then, go ahead and post back and forth with the dialogue and stuff. Haha

Complicated and unnecessary. I know.

So it looks like Ill have most of the CS done but the Decks will be done Tuesday or Wednesday I think

Oh, so, whenever you guys have need or use of me, just let me know and I'll do what I can. If character design is needed, I can probably provide some simple characters as well. Provide simple images and stuff for them too.

Again, just message me or say here, what have you. Happy to help. :)

Apologies for all the messages, but, I recommend making a discord channel for this instead of using skype, as skype is prone to failing, and functions less efficiently.

@Zero The Grimm I was planning to have my charrie be in Obelisk Blue and a second year student if that's alright with Ace. If it is I could see him showing her around (or any of the characters really) and interacting in some fashion

i now have a skype. Name is Dapper Mog on there. Feel free to add me and we can discuss stuff. Or, we can just do that here or in direct messages. :)

Well either way if people that duel with me want to write it out in a collab or just sum it up. Either works for me

I saw somewhere talk of using Dueling Network which shut down sometime ago are you guys talking about its replacement Duelingbook? Just trying to make sure I have what everyone is using

@The Dapper Mog If you want some ideas in character creation, looking at the yugioh tag force games might help. That's what I used for my chara. If you got your own source of inspiration, that's fine too. Just trying to help.

@Dante You gotta do well in the duel to be Blue. It's not preset. And IIRC Zero doesn't have a public decklist for plot reasons. And btw though I don't mind (I'm not even the GM after all), you generally want to finish a character sheet quickly after reserving a spot. From my experience people can get bitter over that sort of thing. Some people wait to write up a character and just when they're about to post it the spot gets reserved. And then the guy that reserves it doesn't put out an actual sheet till much later (worse I've seen was 2 weeks). Don't take it personally, just a friendly warning for any future RPs you might be interested in.

@Zero The Grimm Happy late birthday; sorry I wasn't online for a while so I couldn't do it then. Are you ok?

Wait, am I supposed to provide character sheets for NPC's? Haha I hadn't even thought about that. It makes sense, I suppose. Hmm...

Well, if you guys would like, I can post a couple short sheets for NPC's that you guys can direct me at people. What have you. I like playing villains and such, but, I also dislike stepping on people's toes and butting them in when people aren't ready for it.

Back