• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Wait, am I supposed to provide character sheets for NPC's? Haha I hadn't even thought about that. It makes sense, I suppose. Hmm...

Well, if you guys would like, I can post a couple short sheets for NPC's that you guys can direct me at people. What have you. I like playing villains and such, but, I also dislike stepping on people's toes and butting them in when people aren't ready for it.
Please pm me with your Skype and we'll hammer out those details.

Just wanted to let you guys know that I am beginning to work on NPC's to share with you guys in the rp. Once I get some direction, I'm sure i'll be jumping in pretty soon to duel with you guys. ^_^

Reactions: Illin
@Illin Gotcha Ill make sure to leave that open. @AceSorcerer Am I able to duel before I finish my CS before I write his bio?

But anyways I said I was in the process of moving hence why I have had no access to my computer really until just this afternoon. My CS and deck will be up tomorrow as I have also been trying to download the Devpro and set up my deck :). Ty for answering me though and I understand about Zero now thanks to you. I thank you for the advice. I understand that kind of frustration as I have been Rping for some time and that can be really upsetting. Just settling into my new home and finishing up everything :) There is little reason he wont be done tomorrow outside of the decision/ result of what class he will reside in.

Reactions: Illin
Reactions: Dante
Yes. And we can get to dueling soon.

Great! I am ready to add you. Do you have to be online for me to add? Still figuring out how it works

So many decisions on what deck to choose. Ive built a few but im also trying to factor in the Charrie himself, etc

@AceSorcerer Am I allowed to be a second year student already on the Island?

I politely YET LOUDLY, request that you all add me on Skype. The name is Dapper Mog, you can't miss a moogle. I would love to be able to converse with you guys and see if we can get a nice little community plot series going. If that makes sense.

P.S. NPC's coming soon! I'm not sure if I'll be posting them or not, though. I'll find out for certain from the boss man.

P.P.S. Great posts so far, everyone. Keep it up!

I believe everyone has about walked off from themselves. Any other characters or people added?

I believe everyone has about walked off from themselves. Any other characters or people added?

Lol...

Anyways @The Dapper Mog I much prefer discord. Skype fucks up on me.

EDIT: Edited my recent IC post to reflect the date in the RP. Ace informed me it's mid October so I went with 13. For convenience sake I propose it be Friday to match up 2017 calendar.

Last edited by a moderator:
@AceSorcerer I am possibly using a BLS deck am I allowed to use BLS Envoy of the Beginning. I know that it was a rare card in the show.

@AceSorcerer I am possibly using a BLS deck am I allowed to use BLS Envoy of the Beginning. I know that it was a rare card in the show.
Rare is a massive understatement. There's no real way he'd have it.

Plus isn't it banned right now?

Rare is a massive understatement. There's no real way he'd have it.
That is A OK I changed to a totally diffrent deck and am ready to duel when you are :)