• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
The Rod is already reserved, you shouldn't have a custom Duel Disk (the one that exists sliped by me) and I suppose so. I was about to close off the signups, but if you want to try and take the scales, you're welcome to.

Gotcha I'll think about it. As for the duel disk no worries :)

@AceSorcerer Perhaps I can just be a duelist? Without an item or ancient past connection

I apologize in advance, but, uh, this is full up, right? I've wanted to do a good yugioh rp forever, and have never had any legitimate chance. It looks like you've put a great deal of work into this, and frankly, I'm impressed. So, even if you are full up and not accepting anyone, I just want to say good luck.

Reactions: Illin and Dante
Hello to everyone by the way. After I get ahold of my laptop from one of the boxes I can have a CS up in no time after I make sure whatever I do is cool with @AceSorcerer and all. But yeah hello ^^ its been awhile since I've played outside dabbling along in a few of the yugioh pro programs. But I've gone to a few tournaments and should not be too rusty :)

Reactions: Illin
Hm, should Alec be speaking about the millennium items? Or is it more to make himself seem odd to others.?

Lol @Dante I wanted Ra for my character's card but it's alright since I already took the Rod I shouldn't be too greedy.

And hello everyone! Hopefully we'll have fun. Btw I'm the one that told Ace about how bad TDOANE is. Praise me.

@Zero The Grimm Don't see anything outrageous with the character's decision. But I can see why you might find that questionable.

Reactions: Dante
Lol @Dante I wanted Ra for my character's card but it's alright since I already took the Rod I shouldn't be too greedy.

And hello everyone! Hopefully we'll have fun. Btw I'm the one that told Ace about how bad TDOANE is. Praise me.

@Zero The Grimm Don't see anything outrageous with the character's decision. But I can see why you might find that questionable.

Sorry ;-; I love the god cards so many times more than the Sacred beasts and I don't have any good deck ideas outside of dark world that revolve around Fiends for Raviel. :( I'm more of an Obelisk or Slifer guy myself but I hope this does not upset any plans you had

Sorry ;-; I love the god cards so many times more than the Sacred beasts and I don't have any good deck ideas outside of dark world that revolve around Fiends for Raviel. :( I'm more of an Obelisk or Slider guy myself but I hope this does not upset any plans you had

Nah like I said it's okeley dokeley. Wasn't planning on having my character use any of the special cards tbh. Just wanted Ra for the parallels with Marik but I'm an amenable person at least I try to be.

Nah like I said it's okeley dokeley. Wasn't planning on having my character use any of the special cards tbh. Just wanted Ra for the parallels with Marik but I'm an amenable person at least I try to be.

I gotcha! Right now trying to work with the scales and I'm stuck between a few decks I enjoy before I establish a charrie and his background but that will all be around soon

Reactions: Illin
I know i'm probably not going to be involved, but, Uria is definitely my favorite. I have a fun deck idea for him too, but, hey, you do what you can, right? haha

I hope you guys don't mind if I occasionally just chat with you guys around here, and maybe watch/read your rp. If nothing else, it can provide some fun entertainment. ^_^

Reactions: Dante and Illin
I know i'm probably not going to be involved, but, Uria is definitely my favorite. I have a fun deck idea for him too, but, hey, you do what you can, right? haha

I hope you guys don't mind if I occasionally just chat with you guys around here, and maybe watch/read your rp. If nothing else, it can provide some fun entertainment. ^_^

Hey hope springs eternal. Keep your fingers crossed and maybe Ace will let you in groveling might work too.

@AceSorcerer Is it allowed for my character to have 2 decks? One he usually uses and one he treasures much more and uses against those he respects as good duelists? Seems to fit the idea I have for him as well as the Obelisk Blue kind of attitude.

Actually, if you'd like, you could help me out and be an NPC duelist.

@AceSorcerer Is it allowed for my character to have 2 decks? One he usually uses and one he treasures much more and uses against those he respects as good duelists? Seems to fit the idea I have for him as well as the Obelisk Blue kind of attitude.
I'd have to see 'em first.

Hear that friend ^^

CS should be up by Wednesday. Thursday at the latest. But if I'm lucky with this move it could be a day or two

So during duels on Devpro do you guys take the duel slow to input the rp dialogue or use replays or? Just wanting to know what you guts are doing to make a simple duel into an rp post :3

So during duels on Devpro do you guys take the duel slow to input the rp dialogue or use replays or? Just wanting to know what you guts are doing to make a simple duel into an rp post :3

When I dueled Ace we played it out normally. I'm thinking of taking a page from Craftsdwarf's book and writing out what happened but might just give a summary. Idk.

@Zero The Grimm @Cush Almighty Want my character to interact with any of yours or should I bug Ace's and Craftsdwarf's?

• Thank You