Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Avaiger

Original poster
  1. Sytal-1.jpg

Welcome to Wyrdwood University

By now, I'm sure you've realized that this is no normal school. We call it a school for the "Gifted" on the flyers. In reality, this is a school for people with supernatural abilities. Some of you may already know that you are not a regular human, and some of you are just now finding out that magic exists. Here, you will be taught how to control whatever powers you happen to have. Most of your time here will be spent in either training, sparring, and free time. Don't expect to learn any of the boring, regular subjects, you won't need them. Now, we hope everyone will be on time for the orientation.

Last edited by a moderator:
Eira gave Merlin a surprised and slightly worried look but nodded. "If you think that is for the best, then I will do as you say. I will go collect my things and meet up with the students as soon as I am ready." When she left the headmasters office, she headed to her own rooms and started to pack various things they might need into a backpack. The last thing she packed was a strange looking mask that looked to be painted with the face of a fox. She took a deep breath and placed it on top of everything else in her bag, then left. She headed in the direction Alfbern had taken off and realized he was heading to the boy James' room. When she arrived she saw James, Alfbren and another she did not know. She approached them and coughed softly to interrupt their talking. "If you do know of any other students, please let me know as I will be your chaperone for this quest. The Headmaster has given his blessing for this to happen, if only so that you all will have a more experienced person with you to make sure you are as safe as someone could be on a quest like this."

Status
Not open for further replies.